Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575929 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:59:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Superman Armwrestles Supergirl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Superman Armwrestles Supergirl  (Read 11707 times)

Offline 04261992

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Superman Armwrestles Supergirl
« on: September 27, 2021, 05:32:54 pm »
Hi all! I wanted to share with you a little something I'm working on, a story about Superman taking on Supergirl and her super friends in a battle of arm strength. Let me know what you think!

CHAPTER ONE: The Introduction

Jumping up to answer his buzzer, Superman had no idea the challenge he would soon come up against. In less than half an hour, he’d be struggling with all of his might against the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen—and the strongest person in the universe.

“Hello?” he said, activating the video doorbell. He wasn’t expecting any guests or deliveries.

The screen flicked on, revealing the gorgeous faces of two young women. “Hi Superman!” said a blonde with stunning green eyes. “Can we come in? We have someone you need to meet.”

“I suppose,” Superman said, curiosity aroused. “I’ll come get you.” He got up from his living room and walked toward the front door of his West Village townhouse, a sprawling historic structure with recently renovated modern interiors.

Opening his door, he was taken aback by the sight of three tall girls in their mid to late teens on his front steps, all with incomprehensibly gorgeous faces and massive, erotic muscles. They were dressed in sports bras and athletic shorts that didn’t conceal much of their incredibly sculpted and sexually developed bodies.

His eyes were immediately drawn to the tallest and most shockingly gorgeous of them, an incredible blonde whose face appeared young enough to belong to a high schooler. What caught his attention, though, was her build: around six foot three, she was only a couple inches shorter than he, with a cartoonishly exaggerated hourglass frame exploding with gargantuan, phenomenally defined muscles—perhaps the most impressive muscles he’d ever seen on a person of either sex.

“Hi, I’m Chloe,” the shortest one said, extending her hand. Around five-foot-nine, she had long blonde hair and dazzling green eyes, and was stunningly built herself, with the bulky, cut muscles of a heavyweight female bodybuilder. Her voluptuous breasts jiggled slightly from her beefy pecs as she reached out for the handshake.

“Hi, I’m Clark, nice to meet you,” Superman said, receiving her small hand in his, and then glancing about at the other girls.

“These are Katie and Kara,” Chloe said, nodding toward her taller companions.

“Hi, Katie,” said a stunning brunette with an English accent. She was about six feet tall with muscles as big as Chloe’s, but with a leaner impression due to her height. She flashed her captivating hazel eyes up at Superman, then turned to the tallest friend. “This is Kara, the person you need to meet.”

“Hi Superman!” Kara said, and beamed excitedly at him from the most spectacular light blue eyes he’d ever seen. Before he could extend a hand to greet her, she lunged forward and threw her olympian arms around his neck and pressed her heaving chest tightly to his.

“Nice to meet you,” he said with amusement, hugging her back. Her muscles felt so warm and hard around him, her sweet feminine scent electrifying.

“I’ve wanted to meet you for so long,” Kara cooed in an unbearably sexy voice, dulcet and raspy, as she pulled back and stared longingly at him. “God you’re hot,” she said, biting her pillowy lip and gliding a hand down his broad chest.

“You’re incredibly lovely yourself,” Superman said, a little flushed with arousal. “And what an unbelievable physique!” He held her out at arm’s length and gave her a quick once-over. His gaze made its way down from her angelic face and long, supremely thick blonde hair to her broad, bulbous shoulders and enormous bulging biceps; her bountiful pecs that flowed into heavenly, perky D-cup breasts; her narrow waist and phenomenally defined abs that blossomed into sensual, curvaceous hips; and monumental, sinewy thighs that exploded out of her skimpy shorts. She was unbelievable.

“Your muscles are bigger than mine!” Superman said, returning his gaze to her inconceivably beautiful young face. “Geez, how old are you?”

“Sixteen,” Kara said shyly. “Katie and Chloe are both nineteen; we’re all students at Columbia.”

“Wow, that’s really impressive,” Superman replied.

“Yeah, she’s as smart as she is strong,” Katie chimed. “And that’s really saying something because she has unlimited superhuman strength, like you.”

“Wait, are you the Supergirl that I’ve heard about?” Superman asked with excited curiosity.

“Indeed!” Kara replied with a smile. “That’s why I really wanted to meet you. I also have a proposition.”

“Oh yeah?” Superman replied, now incredibly intrigued. “Why don’t you come in and tell me about it.”

CHAPTER TWO: The Proposition

Superman led the trio down a long hallway into his living room, a cavernous space with triple-height concrete walls, multi-story windows, and modern decor. “Have a seat, make yourselves comfortable,” he said, gesturing to his tremendous sectional sofa.

Katie and Chloe sat down across from Superman, and Kara plopped down directly to his right. “So what’s this proposal?” he asked.

“So, Kara is super famous on social media,” Katie explained.

“Yeah, 100-million-followers famous!” Chloe added with a smile.

“Oh wow,” Superman replied, impressed. “I’m not into that, though. I like to keep my persona a mystery. But I can see why so many people would want to follow her.” His gaze shifted over to Kara and her breathtaking body.

“I post a lot of great content; videos of me performing feats of strength,” Kara replied, noticing Superman’s eyes on her muscles.

“I’ve heard about that!” Superman replied, excitedly. “You wear a suit like mine, too, right?”

“That’s right,” Kara replied with a quick smile. “I was thinking of creating a new character, but this seemed more appropriate; like you, I’ve never encountered anything my muscles couldn’t conquer.”

“Is that right?” Superman said, skeptical but intrigued.

“That’s why she’s here,” Katie said, her hazel eyes glowing. “She wants a challenge.”

“What did you have in mind?” Superman replied, setting his eyes on Kara, whose expression turned grave.

“A hand-to-hand match for the title of strongest person in the universe,” Kara replied, her piercing blue eyes locked on Superman’s. “I want to armwrestle you. And I want to do it live on video for all of my followers.”

“Oh, I don’t know,“ Superman retorted, flashing an uncertain smile.

“Are you afraid her muscles might be stronger than yours?” Katie interrupted with a smirk, and smiled amusedly at the other girls.

“Look, I’m sure it’d be a good match and all,” Superman said with a frown. ”But I need to maintain my privacy, you know.”

“I thought you might say that,” Kara continued, maintaining her serious look. “I have something to offer in exchange: If you armwrestle me, I’ll give you a lifetime supply of a kryptonite-neutralizing serum.”

“You have that?” Superman replied, astonished. “Where did you get it?!?”

“She created it herself, just so she could meet you!” Chloe chirped. “She’s a genius!”

“Would you like to see?” Kara asked.

“Of course!” Superman exclaimed, excited beyond belief.

“Here, hold this at arm’s length and open it,” Kara said, taking a tiny pill container out of her pocket and handing it to him. “Don’t worry, it’s just a tiny speck of kryptonite, just enough for you to notice its effects. It won’t hurt you.”

Superman received it and apprehensively flipped the lid open. “Ugh!” he blurted, face straining. “That’s kryptonite all right!”

”Now stick out your tongue,” Kara said, pulling a dropper out of her pocket. Superman obliged, and Kara released a tiny droplet onto its broad surface. A smile immediately overcame his face.

“Holy shit it works!” he said, delusionally excited. “This would make me truly invincible!”

“More or less,” Kara said, pulling her sensuous lips up into a smile. “And its effects can last a week at a time. So, are you going to armwrestle me for it?”

“I don’t see how I could say no,” he replied.

“That’s what I thought!” Kara said, beaming with excitement. “Go change into your suit, and I’ll put on mine. Then we’ll see who’s stronger,” she said with her dulcet rasp and reached out to feel the massive muscles in his arm, her shocking blue eyes fluttering up at him. He was smitten.

“Ok,” Superman said, shaking his attention away from her voluptuous, powerful physique. “Be right back!”

CHAPTER THREE: The Flex-Off

Superman’s mind raced as he sped back downstairs in his iconic blue superhero suit. How should he approach this match? She was clearly really strong, but he was Superman, after all. He couldn’t just pin her; that would crush her spirits and make him look like a jerk. He couldn’t just let her beat him, though, either; after all, she was hyping this up as a title fight. He couldn’t lose to a sixteen-year-old girl, no matter how super.

Approaching the living room, he heard the chatter of numerous female voices. Turning the corner, he was surprised by the sight of three more unbelievably gorgeous young women surrounding Kara. All were conventionally fit and buxom, and dressed in revealing athletic gear. He didn’t scrutinize them more than a quick glance, though; his eyes were drawn magnetically to Kara.

She stood posing for pictures in her Supergirl suit, an unbearably sexy ensemble. Her long-sleeve top was bright blue, a brighter shade than his dark one, and looked almost painted on; all of the incredible cuts in her mammoth muscles showed perfectly through the material. Around her wide hips rode a red mini skirt that was short enough to see the bottom of her red silk panties. Below it, her titanic, sinewy thighs led down to red knee-high boots that also appeared painted on, concealing none of the striations in her bulging calves.

Her icy blue eyes met his as he strode into the room. “Hi Superman,” she said warmly. At once, the girls’ heads turned in his direction, and their eyes lit up with gleeful adoration.

“Oh my god!” Chloe cried, and jumped up and down. “Look at him in his suit!”

“He’s even hotter in person!” gushed one of the new arrivals, a gorgeous, bosomy brunette with a French accent.

“Sorry about the crowd,” Kara said apologetically. “Katie invited them over. I told them no but they insisted. I know how you cherish your privacy.”

“It’s ok,” Superman said, scanning their heavenly, elated faces.

“These are Jess, Susie, and Claire,” Katie said, gesturing to her friends. Superman’s eyes lingered on Claire, the French brunette. She smiled sweetly back with stunning blue eyes. She was one of the most beautiful women he’d ever seen, perhaps second only to Kara.

“Nice to meet you!” he said cordially. “Welcome to my home.”

“So, Mr. Man of Steel,” Katie said, returning to the task at hand. “Where’s the sturdiest table in this house of yours?”

“That would be my bar,” he replied, gesturing over to the corner. “It’s a solid block of granite from the Dolomites. Come on,” he waved as he strode over to it.

“Ready for the camera?” Katie asked.

“Ready as ever,” Superman replied.

“Hello all you Superfans out there!” Katie narrated excitedly, starting up the video. “We’re coming to you live from the home of the one and only Man of Steel, Superman himself! As promised, he’s agreed to take on our unstoppable teen bombshell in a heavyweight armwrestling match for the title of strongest person in the universe!

“On our left is the uncontested title holder, Superman!” He waved reluctantly to the camera from behind the bar. “He is forty-four-and-oh in armwrestling matches with superheroes. In fact, no one has ever even taken a lead against him. The best anyone has done was a very angry Hulk, whom Superman took eleven seconds to pin.

“And to our right is the lovely Supergirl!” She playfully curtsied for the camera, fanning her mini skirt. “This is her first match versus a hero, but I’m sure by now you’re well aware of just how powerful she is. We’ve got a great contest in store for you. Tell your friends!

“We’re a couple minutes ahead of our scheduled start time, so let’s take a moment to see how our competitors stack up. Superman, flex those guns. Let’s see what you’re working with.”

“You’re not going to make me flex side-by-side with Supergirl, are you?” he said with a self-deprecating smile. “I can tell you right now it’s not going to be close.”

“Come on, Superman!” Chloe cheered. “You’re the hottest man alive! Let’s see those muscles!”

Reluctantly, he obliged, and smiled at the camera as he extended his mighty arms and curled his fists upward. His bulky muscles expanded into colossal mounds that stretched the fabric of his blue suit.

“Very impressive, Superman!” Katie beamed.

“So hot,” the French brunette Claire agreed, biting her puffy lip as she stared seductively at him from her bright blue eyes. Superman smiled back at her.

“Chloe, how big are those?” Katie asked.

Chloe scurried over with a measuring tape and draped it around his thick bicep, briefly glancing up and connecting her big green doe eyes with his. Pulling the tape taught, she inspected it closely. “Eighteen and… five-eighths inches! Solid!”

Superman held his focused flex and looked across at Kara, who gazed longingly at his muscles.

“Keep those arms up, Superman,” Katie said. “Let’s see how Supergirl compares.”

“Oh geez,” Superman said, bashfully.

“Ok girl, let’s see those weapons!” Katie cheered.

Kara shot Superman a confident glance, then turned to beam at the camera as she raised both arms high above her head and slowly returned them down to level. Superman watched anxiously as her thick lats expanded into a broad delta and her bulky biceps contracted tightly into glorious softball-sized boulders. Returning her icy gaze on Superman, she tightened her flex, producing countless new cuts and striations in her muscles and pushing her round bicep peaks up into dramatic soaring arcs reminiscent of prime Arnold, but bigger—topped with a thick, throbbing vein.

Chloe swung the measuring tape over her erotic, towering peak and pulled it tight. “Twenty and… one fourth inches!” Chloe cheered.

“Holy crap,” Superman gushed, meeting Kara’s piercing blue eyes with a look of shocked emasculation. She curled her big, puffy lips up into a cocky smile and winked.

“Holy crap is right, Superman!” Katie teased, and moved the camera about to give the audience a good view of the comparison. While Superman was built like a burly tight end—thick arms with only slightly protruding biceps—Supergirl had the physique of a champion bodybuilder—a lean frame with ballooning muscles, and incomparably taller bicep peaks. “Our lovely Supergirl, a little more than half your age, has much bigger muscles than you, Mr. Man of Steel!”

“Not only bigger, but so much more defined!” Chloe added with delight. “Look at those peaks! If this were a bodybuilding competition, you wouldn’t even be in the same class!”

“I guess not,” he replied, being a good sport, and retracting his arms. “You’re amazing.” Kara smiled sweetly back at him, a mix of pride and lust.

“Ok, it’s one o’clock, and our worldwide audience is ready for action!” Katie announced. “Looks like we’ve got even more viewers than expected… seventy-seven million and climbing! Welcome to the ultimate battle of the sexes!

Superman quickly thought through his approach. The only diplomatic way to play it was to hold firm: just brace hard against her to start, and maybe sell it like she was holding him back. Then after a little while, he’d pin her gently, but make it look difficult.

“Oh, before we start: one thing, Superman,” Katie said with a somber look, then turned to Kara.

“Yes?” he asked, following her gaze.

“We know you’re a gentleman, but you have to try,” Kara said, tying her long, thick blonde hair back into a ponytail. “I need a challenge.”

“Got it,” Superman replied with an earnest nod, watching her gigantic biceps dance as she fastened her hair.

“Good,” Kara replied, curling her luscious lips into a confident smile. “Because if you want the serum, you have to beat me. And if you want to beat me, you’re going to have to really try. Don’t underestimate me.”

Superman nodded gravely, and Kara smiled sweetly back.

“Competitors, take your grips!” Katie instructed. Superman looked across at Kara’s stunningly angelic face, which at once radiated nubile youth and sexual maturity. She met his gaze with a look of burning determination, her electric blue eyes twinkling with resolve. He accepted her warm, little hand into his palm, and clasped it with a firm but tender grip. Kara tightened her fingers around his palm with surprising power.

“This is a best-of-three match, alternating arms,” Katie announced. “First to two wins! Are you ready?” Both superheroes nodded, then locked eyes.

“On your marks,” Katie called excitedly, “get set… GO!”

CHAPTER FOUR: Round One

Kara’s enormous, brutally sculpted muscles sprung to life and bulldozed into Superman, instantly overwhelming his steadfast resistance and driving his trembling hand rapidly back toward the table. The girls went wild.

Stunned, he thrust back hard into her supple hand, but was only able to slow her domineering advance as their quivering grips tilted past the halfway mark. Exhaling wildly, he heaved the entirety of his might against her, finally halting her progress just inches from the surface.

“Holy shit!” he blurted between heavy breaths, his face gnarled with strain, as he continued unloading his legendary strength just to avoid defeat.

“Incredible!” Katie cried over the riotous cheers of the girls. “Supergirl has muscled Superman to the brink of his first-ever loss!”

Panting, Superman groaned and wrenched desperately, but couldn’t make her yield.

“Ah, geez!” he blurted, and glanced up at her heavenly teenage face. Catching his gaze, she twinkled her icy eyes at him and pulled her pillowy lips into a sweet smile.

“Ugh!” Superman belted as he tried once more to power his hand away from the bar. But Supergirl had too much leverage. Gently, she drove his fist down the final inch and planted his knuckles to the counter.

The girls erupted in delirious jubilation. Stunned and humiliated, Superman looked on as Kara turned and leapt up in celebration, high-fiving Chloe and the others.

“You’ve just witnessed history, ladies and gentlemen!” Katie gushed. “The mighty Supergirl has dealt Superman his first-ever defeat! And it wasn’t even close: she pinned him in just eight seconds. Absolutely incredible!”

Beaming with joy, Kara turned to the camera and curled her little fists up into a heroic flex, her titanic biceps soaring from her arms like majestic mountain peaks. She turned her icy blue eyes on Superman and shot him a wry grin. “I told you not to underestimate me!” she said with a wink, then pulsed her hips side to side in a little victory dance.

“How do you feel, Superman?” Katie asked, turning the camera on his dejected face as he stood slumped over the bar.

“Shocked, to be honest,” he said with a puzzled grin, his face red with emasculation. “I never expected her to be that strong. Especially with how beautiful she is.”

“Even though her muscles are so much bigger than yours?” Katie asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah, even with those unbelievable muscles,” Superman said. “I’ve never felt strength like that in my life.”

“What’s your plan for round two?” Katie asked. “How will you even things up?”

“This time I’m not holding anything back,” he said, still catching his breath. “I’m coming out hard, with everything I’ve got. Supergirl better watch out, because my left arm is my strong arm!”

“Ooh, what a coincidence!” Kara said in a playful, mocking tone, and flexed her left arm, sending her diamond-hard bicep soaring. “Mine is too.” Turning to the side, she planted her plump, luscious lips onto the top of her peak and kissed it erotically.

“Uh oh, Superman,” Katie said as the others cawed along to the taunt.

“Just be ready,” Superman assured, stoically. “I won’t be going easy this time.”

“Ooooh,” the girls responded.

Kara leaned in close, her shocking blue eyes trained on Superman’s. “I’m always ready,” she whispered in a chilling, breathy rasp, then curled her lips into a devious smile.

“Ok,” Katie interrupted. “Enough talk. It’s time for action!” The girls cheered excitedly. “Superman, are you ready for round two?”

“Ready!” he replied eagerly, anxious to redeem himself.

“And you, Supergirl?” Katie asked. Before she could respond, Katie resumed, “I’m kidding, you’re always ready!” Kara grinned girlishly and winked at the camera. “Ok then; competitors, take your grips!”

Superman planted his elbow on the bar and stared across at Kara’s angelic face with steady confidence. She smiled back with wily, unsettling boldness, her icy blue eyes piercing his soul as she slipped her warm, soft hand into his big palm and locked down on it hard.

“Here we go,” Katie narrated. “Battle of the sexes, round two! On your marks, get set… GO!”

CHAPTER FIVE: Round Two

As promised, Superman exploded off the start, throwing everything he had at his gorgeous teenage opponent. His colossal muscles swelled as he heaved the focused energy of a trillion hurricanes into her tiny hand. But her erotic chiseled arm thrust back with equal force. He couldn’t budge her.

“OHHH!” Katie and the girls cheered wildly in delight.

“Ah, god,” Superman groaned, flummoxed. He glanced up past their trembling grips at her heavenly face and arched his brows in incredulity. Her shocking blue eyes twinkled back, and she curled her luscious lips up into a cocky smile.

“Come on,” she teased.

Face gnarled with exertion, he dug deep into his soul and drove forth with even greater might than he thought he possessed. But her superior muscles wouldn’t yield.

“Amazing!” Katie cheered. “Superman’s giving it everything he’s got, but it isn’t enough!”

“He’s no match for Supergirl’s huge, sexy muscles!” Chloe gushed. “They’re so much bigger than his!”

“And harder!” Katie added.

“She’s so hard!” Chloe agreed with a laugh. “What a babe!”

Superman peered down from his reddening face at her titanic, diamond-cut bicep, which absolutely soared off the top of her arm. Pumped up from the effort, its shredded mass coursed with incredible definition, its thick veins throbbing with energy. Even her chest muscles were bigger than his, bounding off her broad upper body with a deep, rippling cleavage down the center of her S crest.

Kara smiled adorably at the camera and began to casually overpower Superman, driving his quivering hand slowly down toward the bar.

“Ahh!” Superman whimpered as he thrust back desperately, but couldn’t even begin to resist her. Her dominating bicep peak seemed to radiate with even greater mass as she powered his quaking hand across the halfway mark.

“Oh my god!” Katie cheered. “Our teen babe is outmuscling Superman with impossible ease! He can’t even slow her down!”

Beat red and beginning to sweat, Superman frantically flailed into Supergirl, wrenching and spattering and grunting. But her brutal muscles continued to drive his hand down mechanically.

Superman!” Katie taunted. “You’re not going to lose to a teenage girl, are you?”

“Look how hard he’s trying!” Chloe chuckled. “This is amazing!”

It truly was a pathetic sight: the former legend squirming and thrashing and groaning with almost comic effort against the most beautiful girl in the universe. His legendary strength was completely outmatched, but his fabled will was unwavering.

With only a couple inches to go, Supergirl paused her advance. “Come on, Superman!” she teased with a laugh.

“AHHHHH!” he roared as he shouldered all of his weight into her hand, but could only cause it to quiver. He peered up from his red, contorted face into her icy blue eyes. She smiled back sweetly, hardly showing any signs of exertion.

“Come on,” she repeated softly, in her sensual rasp.

“ROAAHHHHH!” he blasted as he wrenched once more into her, unloading a power that could move planets. Still nothing.

“Oh, Superman,” Kara said, mockingly, as she connected eyes with him, her shocking, icy blue eyes twinkling. She pursed her luscious lips and blew him a kiss.

“Uhhh,” he whimpered weakly as Kara pushed his hand down, planting it delicately on the table.

“Supergirl wins!!!” Katie screamed over the riotous cheers of the girls, who leapt up and down for joy, hugging one another. “It’s official! The strongest muscles in the universe belong to a sixteen-year-old girl! Incredible!”

Kara shook hands with Superman, meeting his stunned, humiliated gaze with a look of apology, then turned to the camera and beamed. Undoing her ponytail, she tossed her incredibly thick blonde hair around and raised her mighty arms up for a victory flex.

Superman looked on as the granite boulders of her biceps gathered and surged forth from her shredded arms, forcing up soaring, diamond-hard peaks pulsing with unlimited power.

“How do you feel, Superman?” Katie asked, turning the camera on his slumped-over body.

“I feel like my heart’s been ripped out,” he replied, lugubriously, dripping sweat and panting. “I still can’t believe a girl could be that strong. That anyone could be that strong.” He closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. “But the fact that she’s so unbelievably beautiful—just perfect looking—it’s maddening.”

“Tell us what you really think about Supergirl’s looks!” Katie teased, chuckling. “I joke, she really is a flawless beauty, isn’t she?” The girls cheered in response, and Kara continued to ham it up, striking various flexing poses.

“How do you feel, Supergirl?” Katie said joyously, turning the camera on her.

“A little bit disappointed, actually,” she said, cutely pursing her pillowy lips in frustration. “I’m happy to be the champion—don’t get me wrong—but I was really hoping for a challenge. I didn’t expect Superman to be so much weaker than me.”

“Yeah, he never stood a chance, did he?” Katie replied. “In two matches he didn’t even budge your hand an inch!”

“And I was going easy on him!” Kara added, winking at Superman, whose face turned a deeper shade of dejection.

“Incredible!” Katie cheered. “Just incredible.”

“I’m sure you’re bummed about losing out on the serum, too, huh?” Katie asked Superman.

“Yeah, I would do anything to get my hands on that,” he replied softly. The girls’ smiles perked up even brighter as they looked excitedly at one another, then at Chloe.

“Well I’ve got some good news for you, then!” Katie said. “You want another shot to win it?”

“Of course,” Superman replied, reinvigorated.

“How about this,” Katie continued. “One round of armwrestling with Miss America. If you win, you get the serum.”

“Miss America,” Superman said, puzzled. “I’ve heard of her. That’s not you, is it?” he asked Chloe.

“It is!” she replied, beaming.

“What do you say?” Katie asked.

Superman narrowed his eyes skeptically. “What’s the catch?” he asked.

“There’s no catch,” Kara replied. “But be warned: even though she’s smaller than us, she’s also incredibly strong.” Superman glanced over at Chloe and her explosive biceps, which were barely smaller than his own. “It should actually be a really even match.”

“Oh,” Superman replied, his expression turning serious. He thought it over for a minute: there’s no way Chloe could be as strong as Kara—that anyone could be. He could defeat her politely, redeem some of his reputation, and get the serum. “Ok, I’ll do it.”

“Yay!!!” Chloe cheered, and jumped up and down. “Good thing I came prepared,” she added as she pulled her sports bra over her head, revealing a skimpy American flag bikini top. Her heaving breasts jiggled beautifully from the base of her beefy pecs as the elastic slipped off. Tossing her top to the floor, she began wiggling her shorts over her wide hips and bulging thighs until they fell to her feet. Her matching patriotic bottom was a tiny thong, and her gigantic glutes absolutely ballooned around it. Noticing Superman’s admiration of her erotic, throbbing body, she smiled back suggestively and winked.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve got a fantastic encore presentation for you today,” Katie called out to the spectators on the stream. “Superman versus Miss America in a winner-takes-all armwrestling match for the title of second-strongest muscles in the universe!

“Before we start, let’s see how our competitors compare,” she continued. “You know the drill, Superman: arms up!”

With less enthusiasm than earlier, Superman extended his mighty arms and flexed, tensing his massive muscles to their capacity.

“Your turn, girl!” Katie cheered. “Let’s see how you compare!”

Miss America grinned anxiously at Superman, her big green eyes glowing from her lightly freckled face. Raising her arms slowly, she pulled her thick forearms up perpendicular, thrusting up baseball-sized biceps. Tensing hard, her peaks continued to rise, soaring and round, outlined with stunning definition that exceeded even Supergirl’s.

Kara picked up the measuring tape and wrapped it tightly around her right arm. “Eighteen inches!” she reported excitedly. “Less than an inch smaller than yours, Superman!”

“Are you sure you measured right?” Kara begged with an amused grin. “Her biceps look bigger than his! They’re so much more cut!”

Superman gazed stupefied at her arms, which were far bigger flexed than he expected. Though not as thick overall as his, her muscles did look bigger and stronger, with a much taller bicep peak and far more definition. A thick vein coursed across their mountainous curves, with little streams springing out and running down the sides.

“Wow, they really do look bigger than mine, huh?” Superman acknowledged with emasculation, then looked up at Chloe, who smiled back proudly at him. “I need to stop agreeing to these flex-offs!”

“Ok, this should be a great match,” Katie narrated excitedly. “Superman, forty-four and one, versus Miss America, who’s twelve-and-oh versus superheroes! Here’s an idea of how close this should be: both of them have beaten Thor; Superman pinned him in nine seconds, Miss America in eight.”

Superman gulped as a wave of nerves coursed through him. This wasn’t going to be easy at all. He could very well lose to two young, insanely gorgeous girls in one day.

“Competitors, take your grips!”

Superman reached out and accepted Chloe’s tiny hand. She met his stoic stare with an excited confidence.

“Are you ready?” Both heroes nodded.

“On your marks, get set…. GO!”

CHAPTER SIX: The Consolation Match

Superman and Chloe both erupted with all of their might, sending their grips dancing wildly around the center mark.

“Arghh!” Superman grunted and drove her hand back hard, but Chloe responded with greater force, immediately swinging their hands back to the center and down to his side. Her diamond-hard bicep swelled erotically as she outmuscled him, powering his shaking hand past the one-quarter mark. “Umph!” he groaned as he stopped her advance, returning their trembling grips to the top.

“Good god!” he blurted between quick breaths, looking up at her stunning face, which was scrunched up in deep concentration, her plump, kissable lips pressed firmly together and her freckled button-nose flared. She connected her stunning green eyes with him and twinkled them.

“Ehhh!” she moaned sexually and thrust into him hard, driving his shaking hand down below the one-quarter mark.

“Ahhh!” he groaned and wrenched it back up again, just below center.

“What an incredible start!” Katie narrated. “A thrilling back-and-forth fight between equal powers! Ten seconds in and it’s anybody’s match to win!”

Blasting jets through his nose, Superman drove forth again and began to steadily power her hand back and down toward the one-quarter mark. Their grips shook wildly as Chloe halted his progress just below it. He gritted his teeth and refocused, and continued to move her hand further toward the table, their grips wobbling down past the halfway mark. He was in the driver’s seat now, and vindicating victory was within reach.

“Uh oh, Superman’s in control,” Katie announced.

“Not.. so.. fast!” Chloe belted, stopping his advance once again. “Mmmm!” she moaned pornographically, firing back and turning the tide.

“Ah, man!” he blurted, flummoxed, as her sensual, chiseled arm began to overcome his resolve, dragging him away from victory.

“Ehhh!” she wailed as she overpowered him, muscling her hand back up to the center. Superman groaned and thrust back desperately, but couldn’t stop her. Face reddening, his hand convulsed with futile resistance as Chloe drove it steadily down toward victory of her own.

“Ruahh!” he bellowed, finally stopping her at the halfway mark. Panting, he wrenched his hand back up part of the way, but Chloe immediately muscled it back down. “Ah, damn!” he yelped, growing exasperated.

“Miss America has the lead now!” Katie cheered. “She’s looking stronger than him!”

Superman groaned and strained as he tried desperately to fight his way back to center, but she wouldn’t yield. Instead, she drove his hand down even further.

Panting deeply, he yelled boomingly and jerked his hand up away from the table. But Chloe immediately muscled it back down, once again. “Uh,” he whimpered as she drove their dancing grips down to the three-quarter mark.

“Miss America has Superman up against the brink!” Katie yelled over the girls’ crescendoing cheers. “Amazing!”

Superman’s face was now beet red and dripping with sweat as he poured all of his energy into Chloe’s delicate little hand, bracing with all of his might against her superior strength.

“Come on Superman, you’re not going to lose to two beautiful girls, are you?” Katie mocked, eliciting laughs from the others.

He looked up from his mangled, scrunched-up face at Chloe, who was also flushed and straining. Catching his gaze, she twinkled her big emerald eyes at him and curled her pillowy lips into a smile.

“Come on,” she teased.

“Ahh.. ahh!” he groaned as he thrust heroically into her, slowly driving their trembling grips up. But Chloe immediately overpowered him, quickly driving his hand back down below the three-quarter mark. His knuckles were now just millimeters from the counter.

“Ah,” he whimpered, and looked down at her domineering boulder of a bicep, which now shined with sweat, highlighting its deep, sensual cuts and throbbing veins.

Superman collected himself, gathering the resolve for one herculean push. Blasting jets from his nose, he wound up and lashed into Chloe with monumental torque, a power that could move planets.

“Ehh,” she groaned as he overcame her pressure, ploddingly tilting their quaking grips up and away from the counter. “Eh! Eh!” she grunted as she thrust back, but still their hands continued to rise, now back past the halfway mark.

“Uh oh,” Katie called. “Could this be a comeback for Superman?”

”Not… if I can… help it!” Chloe panted, gathering her breath. “EHHH!” she wailed erotically, halting Superman’s progress. Their grips shook spastically just above the halfway mark as he continued unloading his might, but with no more success. He groaned pitifully as his muscles swelled against her brutal strength, straining the fabric of his suit to the breaking point.

“EHHHHHH!” Chloe screamed orgasmically, finally overpowering Superman’s maximum effort and starting their hands trembling back toward the counter. With a loud SNAP! the sleeve of Superman’s suit burst to shreds, exposing his fiercely laboring muscles.

“Oh my god!” Katie gasped. “Superman’s trying so hard he just tore his suit! But it’s not enough! Miss America and her sexy muscles are pushing his arm down toward victory!”

Squirming and flailing, he frantically fought back, unloading all of his legendary power just to slow her down. But Chloe was simply too strong for him. She scrunched her adorable freckled nose as she rapidly muscled his quaking grip down past the three-quarter mark.

“Oh god,” Superman groaned feebly as Chloe pushed him to the brink. His vision fading as he approached complete exhaustion, he emptied the last ounce of his energy in futile resistance.

“Haha,” Chloe chuckled deviously. She squeezed his hand hard and drove it into the bar faster than the speed of sound, obliterating the solid granite with a massive BANG! and sending Superman tumbling like a rag doll to the floor.

“Superman goes down hard!!!” Katie cried as Chloe turned and jumped into Kara’s arms. “Miss America wins! Miss America wins!!!”

Forum Saradas

Superman Armwrestles Supergirl
« on: September 27, 2021, 05:32:54 pm »

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Superman Armwrestles Supergirl
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 05:10:07 am »
I thought the premise of the story was too simple.  But it turned out you did a great job!

Great stuff!   :clap:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 06:49:53 am »
That was pretty good

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 12:24:02 am »
Nice, to the point with good flow. Keep up the nice work, and have fun with it.

Offline benitojba3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 05:31:57 pm »
Cool.
Next ones, Katie and Claire.
They also can beat him, please.

Offline Yuri0014

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 07:42:11 pm »
👍

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 05:00:20 am »
Great story line an I hope for some more match es as there are some other hers out there.

Offline 04261992

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2021, 01:44:14 pm »
Thanks for the support on this, everyone!

While I work on further chapters, here's my rendering of what Supergirl looks like: https://imgur.com/a/UPnQfUe

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 10:52:42 pm »
Oh my gosh, who are you?! Where is the rest of your stuff?? This is incredibly good.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2021, 06:30:54 pm »
I always love these kinds of stories. The fact that I know how it ends does not diminish that.

Offline 04261992

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 03:19:30 pm »
I really appreciate all of the great feedback. As requested, here's another match for Superman!
Also, here's a rendering of Chloe, aka Miss America: https://imgur.com/a/PIZYesd.

CHAPTER SEVEN: Katie Steel

Superman awoke several minutes later, greeted by a pleasant surprise: a warm little tongue exploring his mouth. Half asleep, he instinctively requited the embrace and fondled the soft, impeccable breasts that were lightly pressed against his shirtless torso.

Suddenly roused to full consciousness, he opened his eyes and sprung up straight on his sofa, startling his mystery lover. It was Claire, the French brunette, and she sat topless on his lap, smiling amorously down at his woozy face, her bright blue eyes twinkling behind fluttering lashes. “Welcome back, sleepy head,” she cooed seductively.

Superman looked down to see that he was wearing nothing but boxer briefs, and his mind raced to assemble the events leading up to this sudden awakening. As his eye contact shifted between the beautiful young faces seated around him, he remembered. Immediately, he clenched shut his eyes and dropped his head in shame.

“Aw, Superman,” Kara said softly as Claire stroked his hair consolingly. “Don’t feel bad. No one can be number one forever. But we all still think you’re amazing!”

“Yeah, Superman,” Chloe said from her seat to his right. “You’re still the strongest man in the universe! You’re just not as strong as us, that’s all. But no one is.” She grasped one of his big hands in both of hers, and he turned to look at her dolefully. Her big green eyes glistened sympathetically from her adorable freckled face. “I’m sorry I was so rough. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“How do you feel?” Claire asked softly as she got up and sat down across from him on the coffee table. He felt full of energy, without a single pain in his body.

“Chloe broke your arm when she pinned you,” Kara explained. “But Claire has healing powers. Her kiss seems to have erased the damage. The bruising is gone.”

“I feel great… physically, that is,” Superman replied, shakily. He moved his arms about, carefully studying their movement.

“That’s good,” Katie said, smiling hopefully at him from across the sofa. “Because we have a new deal for you.”

“No thanks,” Superman said with a forlorn frown, glancing between the girls’ faces. “I’m done. I can’t take any more humiliation.”

“But we’ll..” Katie began.

“And I don’t care about the serum anymore,” Superman interrupted. “What’s the use? If you girls can snap my bones without kryptonite, I might as well just retire. My reputation is destroyed, anyway.”

“We can fix that,” Kara said, placing her tiny, powerful hand on the back of his neck and twinkling her icy blue eyes at him consolingly.

“Yeah, how?” Superman demanded cynically, turning to meet her gaze. “Turn back time? That was just a silly thing from one of my movies. It doesn’t work in real life.”

“If you armwrestle…” Kara began.

“No! I’m done,” Superman interrupted.

“Just hear me out,” Kara continued. “Armwrestle Katie—Katie Steel. If you win, we’ll release a video saying the earlier matches were just an act; that obviously no one could possibly beat Superman in a contest of strength, and that you were just helping us hype up my upcoming Supergirl and Friends movie.”

Superman narrowed his eyes skeptically. “I don’t know,” he said.

“You’re a great actor!” Chloe added. “People will definitely believe it.”

“What if I lose?” Superman asked, and turned to survey Katie’s bulging, sculpted physique.

“That’s definitely a possibility,” Kara said. “Katie is amazingly strong, too, but I think you can beat her. She’s not as strong as Chloe, and you gave her a really good fight.”

“It’s true,” Katie said with a half smile. “I’ve armwrestled Chloe about a dozen times and she’s won every round.”

“What do you say, Superman?” Chloe asked, still holding his hands in hers. “Do you want your reputation back?”

Superman searched into Chloe’s big green eyes for a moment, then shut his eyes tight in deep thought. Who was he if not the world’s greatest hero? He had to have his reputation, or there was no point in living.

“Ok,” he said, opening his eyes and glancing between the girls' faces. “Let’s do it.”

“Good choice!” Kara said, and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Ok Katie! Get ready!” Kara pulled out her phone and started a video stream on selfie mode, and began to introduce the match to her millions of fans.

As Kara talked, Katie began to slip out of her athletic gear, exposing a skimpy bikini made to look like shining plate armor. Superman stared attentively as her sculpted arms pulled her sports bra over her thick, rippling chest, exposing her voluptuous, scantily covered breasts. Standing up, she stepped out of her shorts, revealing her tiny thong bottom. Like Kara and Chloe, she presented the full package: flawless youthful beauty in full sexual bloom, combined with incredibly sensual, shredded muscles that proclaimed unstoppable power.

“Well, Superman?” Kara repeated, dragging him out of his reverie.

“What’s that?” he replied quickly, turning quizzically to the camera.

“Do you think you can handle this, Superman?” Katie asked cockily, standing before him with her hands on her wide hips. Superman looked up from her domineering muscles and connected with her big hazel eyes. Katie fluttered her lashes back at him and extended her long arms.

Eyes locked on him flirtatiously, she slowly raised her fists, compressing the thick tubes of her biceps into steely boulders. As her forearms tilted up past ninety degrees, her rock-hard peaks continued to rise and expand, and the cuts in her fibers deepened. Fully flexed, she was shockingly massive; like the other girls, her tensed muscles were far bigger than her relaxed form would suggest.

“God damn,” Superman gasped, stunned and aroused. “I don’t know!” Quickly, he glanced at the other girls. “Please don’t make me flex next to her.”

“Get up there!” Kara chided. “It’s part of the deal.”

“Ugh,” he groaned as he begrudgingly stood beside Katie and flexed his massive arms. He glanced back and forth between their muscles, and wilted over in comic, animated defeat. “Ok, you don’t need to measure them. I can see they’re bigger than mine.”

“You bet we do!” Kara said, fighting back laughter. “Chloe, measurement please!”

Chloe smiled sweetly at Superman as she sauntered up to Katie and wrapped the tape tightly around her titanic, soaring boulder. “Woah,” she said, looking up at Katie, mouth agape. “Nineteen inches! You’ve been doing some work, girl! Damn that’s a tall peak!” Releasing the tape, she grasped Katie’s throbbing bicep and gripped it like a baseball. Her emerald doe eyes widened in awe as she tested its unyielding firmness. “It’s so hard!” she gushed, biting her lip and stepping away.

Katie smiled in feigned apology at Superman as they retracted their arms, his face blushed in emasculation. “Another pretty girl with bigger biceps than you,” she teased, placing a hand on his upper arm and squeezing his inferior muscle. “Let’s hope you’re stronger than you look.”

“I—” Superman began.

“Because I am,” Katie interrupted, pulling her puffy lips up into a seductive smirk.

Superman gulped. Had he been tricked? Was he about to lose yet again?

“So where are we going to do this?” Katie asked, and nodded over to the rubble where his bar once stood. “Can’t do it there.”

“This coffee table is also solid granite,” Superman said, and got down on his knees beside it. Excitedly, Katie knelt down across from him and placed her left elbow on the table.

“Let’s go with our left arms,” Katie said, lovingly. “That’s your stronger arm, right?” Superman nodded with a half smile, and grasped her little hand firmly. Katie smirked and squeezed down on his massive palm with uncomfortable force.

“Alright Superfans,” Kara narrated for the stream. “We’ve got another stellar matchup for you this afternoon! The undaunted Superman, now with a record of forty-four and two, versus the stunning Katie Steel, the underdog with a nine-and-three record in title matches. They’ve both faced Miss America; Katie Steel lost to her in forty-five seconds in her best showing, while Superman just managed to hold her off for a minute and six seconds before she slammed him through a block of granite!”

Superman shook his head in shame as he recalled this pitiful demise, then looked up to find Katie staring at him with startling confidence from her big hazel eyes. “I’ve gotten so much stronger since the last time I faced Chloe,” she whispered breathily to Superman, and tightened her grip even harder, making him wriggle his hand in pain. “I won’t be going easy on you,” she added with a wink.

“Ok, competitors,” Katie resumed. “Are you ready?” Both nodded at the camera, then returned their gazes to each other’s faces.

“On your marks, get set, GO!”

CHAPTER EIGHT: Superman vs. Katie

Katie’s towering bicep peak raged and her thick pecs rippled as she heaved commandingly into Superman, immediately overpowering him. The girls roared deliriously.

But Superman exploded back, arresting her drive and starting their shaking grips reluctantly back to the top. Squinting hard, he pushed her hand across the center, ploddingly inching down toward the one-quarter mark. Katie winced and strained, and with a sexual moan overcame his fierce resolve, muscling her way back to the starting position.

“God,” he blurted, face already reddening, as their grips danced wildly to and fro about no-man’s land. Their strength was perfectly matched.

Panting heavily, Superman summoned a deeper will. “Ruahhh!” he roared, plowing into Katie’s tiny hand with an overwhelming blast of his mighty brawn. But she held strong; her superior muscles surged with shocking definition as she withstood him, containing his herculean thrust within an inch.

His drive extinguished, she responded with a powerful throw of her own, bulldozing mercilessly into him with planet-crushing intensity. He groaned in agony as he fended it off. His burly arm swelled as he gritted his teeth and strained desperately against her incomprehensible strength.

“This is the match you’ve been waiting for, ladies and gentlemen!” Kara narrated excitedly. “Superman and Katie Steel are absolutely deadlocked! Who’s going to give first?”

For what felt like an eternity, Superman thrashed and belted into his gorgeous young foe, who charged back with identical power and determination. At times, the struggle took on a sexual dimension, both gasping and grunting as their massive, chiseled muscles bulged erotically beneath their sweat-moistened skin.

“Two minutes in and we’re still dead even!” Kara cheered. “Look at Katie’s sexy muscles, holding back the strongest man in the universe!” Katie attempted a quick smile, but her face was immobilized in concentration, her big, luscious lips cemented tightly together in front of clenched teeth. Her flawless skin glowed almost as red as Superman’s, and perspiration began to bead on her straining brow.

Superman, meanwhile, was dripping with sweat, stinging his eyes as he continued to pour all of his might into the battle. Through his burning vision, he peered down at Katie’s dominating physique. Fully pumped and glistening, her bicep swelled to outrageous proportions, throbbing with the thickest veins he’d ever seen. His legendary arm looked pathetic in comparison.

At once, Superman felt the sweeping onset of fatigue. He didn’t have much left in the tank. Something had to give, and soon. Blasting jets from his nose, he roared deafeningly and shouldered into Katie with the force of a trillion hurricanes. But still she held strong, her erotic mountains of diamond-hard muscle shimmering invincibly.

Depleted, he faltered. “Uh,” he whimpered as Katie began to overpower him, tilting their trembling grips toward the table. Panting furiously, he heaved desperately into her tiny hand, but could barely manage to slow her advance as she quickly muscled him down below the halfway mark.

“Katie has finally broken through!” Kara cheered. “And it doesn’t look like Superman has the strength left to resist her!”

Panicking, he glanced between the delighted faces of his gorgeous guests as they excitedly savored in his humiliation. At last his eyes landed on Claire, who pinched her brows empathetically, as if begging him to win for her. Her stunning blue eyes locked on his terrified gaze, she pursed her luscious lips and blew him a kiss.

As if struck by lightning, Superman surged with renewed vigor. “Ruahhh!” he bellowed, releasing a tidal wave of energy into Katie, overcoming her impossible strength and dragging his hand up and away from defeat.

“Mmm!” she moaned, wrenching furiously into his broad palm, but this time she couldn’t hold him back. Slowly, their wobbling grips rose up to the center and down toward victory for Superman.

“Amazing!” Kara announced. “Superman has found a second wind! He’s taken the lead!”

“Mmm!” Katie groaned as she continued to fight, her deep chest muscles swelling with rippling striations as she strained against Superman’s heroic march, but still their grips descended. This was it, Superman thought. Victory was within sight. Ploddingly, he drove her down past the three quarter mark.

“Uh oh, Superman’s got Katie right where he wants her,” Kara announced. “Let’s see if she can level things out.”

Through blinding sweat, Superman peered across at Katie, whose expression remained chillingly serene despite her extraordinary exertion. Calmly, she collected herself and gathered her breath. With her knuckles just inches from the table, she exploded with a sexual wail. “EHHHHH!” she screamed orgasmically and let fly with overwhelming intensity into Superman, finally grinding his drive to a halt. Their grips quaked wildly as he grunted and thrusted, but couldn’t put her away.

Katie’s sculpted forearm surged with a web of throbbing veins as she held firm, vehemently resisting Superman’s legendary power and quickly eroding his resolve. Sweat poured from his beet-red face as he groaned with agonizing determination, his burly bicep straining against his glistening skin.

Frantically, Superman searched back at Claire with anguish, begging for another lift. She locked her azure eyes on his and blew him another sultry kiss, chilling his spine with an electrifying jolt. Revved up, he let out a deafening roar and shouldered mightily into Katie’s fledgling arm. But her superior muscles still wouldn’t yield.

“Fuck!” he blurted, panting wildly, his energy levels plummeting as he continued to heave into Katie’s little hand with all of his might. This was it; his last shot. “AHHHHH!” he bellowed as he unloaded his last full burst of strength. But it wasn’t enough.

“Uh,” he groaned weakly as Katie swiftly overcame him, easily muscling their grips up to the top and back down to the table. “No!” he yelped in horror as he desperately braced against her overwhelming strength, his muscles failing. “Please,” he begged as she pushed his trembling hand past the halfway mark.

“Oh Superman,” Katie mocked, pausing just above the table. He squinted in pain at her angelic young face, her captivating hazel eyes twinkling behind fluttering lashes. “You are pathetic,” she said softly, and pursed her pillowy lips in mock apology.

Superman dropped his head and clenched his eyes shut as he expended his last drop of energy in futile resistance. His arm went limp, and Katie gently pinned his massive, lifeless hand to the table.

“Unbelievable!” Kara cried over the wild jubilation. The girls jumped up and down, hugging Katie. “Katie Steel wins! What a match!”

Superman dropped his head into his hands and closed his eyes, panting in misery. His life was over.

“Don’t be ashamed, Superman!” Katie said. “I mean, look at these muscles!” Katie flexed her colossal biceps, sending her diamond-hard peaks shooting straight up into towering arcs. She smiled down at them with glowing pride, then over at Superman, who couldn’t bear to look. “They’re so much bigger and harder than yours. I don’t think anyone out there actually expected you to win.”

“Feel this,” she said, crouching down behind him and wrapping her cocked arm around his neck. Flexing intensely, her brutal bicep exploded up into his chin, pushing his head up. Superman grasped at her arm to move it away, but was too weak to budge her. Katie stood up, dragging his feeble, dangling body to its feet. “Kiss it,” she said in a tingling, seductive tone. “Kiss my big, hard muscles.”

Katie’s enormous bicep was beginning to choke him. His face reddened as he frantically pried at it to free himself, but his muscles were too depleted. Feeling his pathetic resistance, she cranked her arm tighter. Superman’s vision began to fade.

“Oh come on Katie, leave him alone,” Claire said, stepping up to intercede.

“Yeah, that’s quite enough,” Kara agreed. “Let him go.”

“You guys are no fun,” Katie said, pursing her lips in a pouty frown as she relaxed her arm, releasing Superman to drop like a sack of potatoes to the floor.

“Claire, help him recover,” Kara said. “He’s been through a lot today. I think we owe him a little gratitude.”

“Now you’re talking,” Chloe said with a lusty smirk.

Panting in a pitiful heap on the floor, he looked up in dejection at the incredible muscle girls who had completely upended his life. He had never been so humiliated. He had never been more aroused.

Offline 04261992

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2021, 05:12:40 pm »
Here's my rendering of Katie Steel: https://imgur.com/Gc3CRLu

And again,
Supergirl: https://imgur.com/a/UPnQfUe
Miss America: https://imgur.com/a/PIZYesd

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 02:23:15 am »
Wow, this story continues to be super great! Probably the best new female muscle story I've read in months.

Offline 04261992

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2021, 04:06:54 pm »
Hey guys! Back with another chapter in which Superman finds himself in some real peril at the hands of a muscle goddess, the super villain Hannah Blaze. (Here's a picture of her: https://bit.ly/3H4tDtK)

CHAPTER NINE: Hannah Blaze Dominates

“There, there, Superman,” Claire cooed softly as she climbed gently on top of him and smooshed her glorious breasts into his glistening chest. “We’re going to take care of you now.” She twinkled her heavenly blue eyes at him for a moment, then delicately pressed her sensuous lips to his and kissed him deeply. In an instant, he was rejuvenated; his powerful body surged to full strength and his libido raged wild.

Superman wrapped his massive arms around Claire’s back and pulled her tightly to him as he kissed her with a burning passion. Grasping her big, round butt with both hands, he stood up, hoisting her tiny body up with him. Claire wrapped her legs around his back as they continued to kiss wildly.

Suddenly, their passionate embrace was interrupted by a booming CRASH!

Superman swung around to see glass flying everywhere, his expansive living room window blasted to pieces. Gliding to a landing on the floor was a tall, unbelievably muscular young girl with long red hair. Her heaving pecs and massive thighs exploded beneath a skimpy red bikini.

“Oh man, are you guys about to have a gangbang?” she asked, excitedly, and stared menacingly at Superman from her shimmering blue eyes. She was miraculously beautiful, just as pretty as Kara.

“Hannah Blaze!” Kara gasped, springing to her feet and marching aggressively toward her. “Nobody invited you.”

“I know! Why the fuck not?” she demanded petulantly. “Everybody gets to play with Superman but me. I wanted to rough him up a little, too!” Hannah glanced over at Superman and winked, her beautiful mouth pursed in a sinister grin.

“Leave now before I have to make you,” Kara said, taking a heroic, defiant pose in front of her, hands on her hips.

“How are you going to do that?” Hannah asked, replicating her stance and taking a step closer. Superman was shocked to see that she was taller than Kara and had even bigger muscles—titanic, incredibly vascular biceps and mile-thick thighs, and the largest, most sculpted chest muscles he’d ever seen.

“You know I’m stronger than you,” Kara said.

“You were,” Hannah retorted. “A couple years ago when I was still a kid. You might notice I’ve grown a bit since then.” Superman gulped as Hannah raised her arms and flexed, thrusting her chiseled, softball-sized biceps up into the tallest peaks he’d ever seen, covered in thick, pulsing veins. “Twenty-two inches,” she said, looking down at them with unabashed pride.

“You’re still a kid,” Kara insisted, angrily. “You’re thirteen!”

“I just turned fourteen, actually,” Hannah corrected. “But I’m very much a woman now, see?” She tilted her head back, tossing her luscious hair, and sensually cupped the bottoms of her D-cup breasts that hung voluptuously from her incredible pecs. She smiled salaciously over at Superman, who was visibly flushed with arousal. “See, Supey likes it! You want to feel my big, strong muscles, don’t you?”

“Sorry, you’re too young for this,” Kara reiterated firmly. “You need to leave.”

“You need to relax,” Hannah said to Kara, and glanced around at Chloe and Katie, who were approaching her from behind. “Now!” she yelled as she threw her olympian arms straight out at her sides, releasing a blinding fireball of light. At once, all of the girls collapsed to the floor.

Staggering from the flash, Superman adjusted his eyes and looked in horror at the heroines’ lifeless bodies strewn on the floor, including Claire, who lay motionless at his feet.

“What did you do to them?!?” Superman demanded as Hannah strided up to him with the confidence and grace of a runway model.

“Oh, they’re just relaxing,” she said, biting her sensuous lower lip and smirking lustfully as she arrived before him. “A little temporary paralysis, that’s all.”

“What do you want from me?” Superman asked, boldly, placing his hands on his hips and puffing up his chest. Hannah took up a casual stance less than a foot away and smiled cockily at him. At around six-foot-four, she was only a hair shorter than he, and her colossal, shredded physique dwarfed his beyond comparison.

“You and I are going to have a little fun,” she said with a wink, and slid her tiny hands down his upper arms, squeezing his inferior muscles.

“You’re not going to paralyze me, too, are you?” he asked, nervously.

“That wouldn’t be very fun, would it?” she asked in a titillatingly sexy tone and twinkled her gorgeous blue eyes at him menacingly. “No, no. I want to feel these pathetic muscles of yours struggle.”

“I’ll show you pathetic!” he protested indignantly and grabbed her by her wrists, taking control. Straining heroically, he overcame her incredible strength and pinned her hands down to her sides. “Un-paralyze the girls, and I’ll let you go,” he admonished.

Hannah smiled sweetly at him, and pursed her big, pillowy lips in a look of mock pity. “And what if I don’t?” she asked, impudently.

“Please, I don’t want to have to hurt you,” Superman urged with a paternal glare.

“You mean like this?” Hannah said, and fluttered her lashes at him. In a split second, she effortlessly freed her wrists and grabbed him by the neck with one hand, hoisting him off the floor at arm’s length. He pried desperately at her grip but couldn’t manage to peel her fingers off. His vision fading, he quickly grabbed onto her wrist with both hands to support his body weight.

“Shit!” he groaned, dangling from her arm, and squirmed his body like a fish on a hook. Hannah’s gargantuan muscles tensed invincibly as she effortlessly held him up off the ground. Looking down, he caught a glimpse of her angelic face, which appeared far more mature than her incredibly tender age. She met his petrified gaze with a look of adorable amusement. Unable to free himself, he wound up and kicked her in her stomach, but her steely abs completely deflected the blow.

“Did you just kick me?” she asked, feigning anger. “You’re not supposed to hit a girl, you know.”

“I’m sorry,” Superman panted, face reddening. “Please… just... put me down.”

“Are you going to hurt me if I don’t?” Hannah asked, giggling, and tightened her grip on his neck. His vision began to fade.

“Ahh! Please!” Superman cried, terrified and helpless at the hands of this teen bombshell.

“Ok,” she said, shrugging her shoulders. “You asked for it!” With incredible force, she whipped her arm down and slammed him back-first onto the floor, as if spiking a football, cracking the concrete and causing the entire building to shudder.

“My god you’re weak,” she laughed, standing over his crumpled body and grinning divinely.

Shaken up, he began to rise, but Hannah pounced down on him, sitting on his lap and pinning his hips to the floor. He reached up to fend her off, but she was too quick, grasping his thick wrists with her powerful little hands. He wriggled them desperately, but her grip was like a vice.

“This is just too easy,” she cackled, and smiled sweetly at his panicking face as she slowly began to push his arms down above his head. Still overloaded with energy from Claire’s kiss, he clenched his teeth and fought with all of his might to resist her.

“Ruahhh!” he groaned as he pushed back, his massive shoulders and chest surging, and finally managed to contain her. Their hands trembled as he looked up in defiance at her freckled teenage face, which radiated with tantalizing sexuality.

“Ohh, you do have a little fight in you,” Hannah teased with a cunning grin. Pressing her puffy lips together firmly, she increased her effort. Her vascular, shredded arms throbbed with unthinkable power as she overcame his resistance and retook control.

“Ahhh!” he blasted and thrashed against her superior strength, but it was no use. She pinned his arms to the floor above his head, completely erasing any leverage to resist her. He groaned weakly as she slid his wrists together and transferred control of them into her left hand.

“Got ya,” she smiled at him lustfully and stroked his cheek with her soft right hand.

“Fuck!” he grunted, straining with his whole upper body to raise his hands off the floor, but Hannah held them effortlessly in place with her one mighty arm. “What… what are you going to do to me?” he begged, his voice trembling.

“Shhh, relax,” Hannah cooed in her tingling, sexy voice, fluttering her stunning blue eyes at him and smiling sweetly. “I told you, I’m just going to have some fun.” She reached around her back and popped loose the clasp on her bikini top, releasing her massive, voluptuous breasts. Tossing it to the side, she eyed him naughtily and grinned.

Superman looked up at the unbearably erotic sight: her flawless, supple breasts and hard nipples hanging taut above his face from her rippling, astronomically massive pecs.

“You like that, huh?” Hannah teased as she felt his erection straining up against her thong bottom. “You love a girl with bigger muscles than you!” She winked down at his straining, red face and extended her right arm and flexed, turning its sinewy, gargantuan mass into a majestic mountain of sensual steel. Grinning proudly, she swung her arm around in front of her body, showing off all the countless cuts and striations on its back side. “This is what real strength looks like,” she said softly, grinning winningly down at him.

Eyes locked salaciously on his, she parted her sensuous lips and extended her tiny tongue, gently dragging its wet tip along the thick, throbbing vein atop her diamond-hard bicep peak. “Mmm,” she moaned pornographically, staring lustfully into his terrified face.

“Oh my god,” he gasped, fearful for his life and helplessly turned on by an attraction he knew was wrong.

“Aww, you’re so cute when you’re scared!” Hannah chuckled, smiling wide. “Here, have a little taste. It’s ok.” Sliding up onto his stomach, she leaned forward, smothering his face in her colossal cleavage. With her free hand, she pressed her silky breasts tightly against his cheek and began to flex dance her mammoth pecs, pounding his skull with their rock-hard mass.

“Ah! Shit!” he yelped in a muffled voice, and began to squirm furiously in a desperate attempt to free himself.

“Relax,” Hannah cooed dulcetly, and tightened her grip on his wrists, compressing them to the brink of pulverization in her powerful little hand. At the same time, she stretched down her gargantuan legs, wrapping them securely around his thighs in a figure four. He was now completely immobilized.

“Fuck!” he whimpered weakly, unable to move a muscle, barely able to breathe, and in a tremendous amount of pain.

“Haha,” Hannah chuckled deviously at his pitiful effort to resist her. She sat up, releasing him to gasp and pant, and grinned evilly. “This is fun. Isn’t this fun?”

“Please,” Superman blurted between heavy breaths. “Please let me go.”

“Oh Supey,” Hannah cooed mockingly, tilting her head in feigned pity. “We’re just getting started!”

Superman clenched his teeth in rage and scowled up at her. His eyes began to glow bright red.

“Oh, are you going to burn me with your eyes?” Hannah teased, pursing her lips tauntingly.

“I don’t want to do this,” Superman warned. “Let me go. Last chance.”

Hannah smiled broadly at him and flexed her thighs, putting agonizing pressure on his legs.

“Ah!” He groaned. “That’s it!” He fired his heat vision from his glowing eyes, blasting her in the center of her broad, heaving chest with beams as hot as the sun’s surface.

“Oh! Hahahaha!” Hannah convulsed, her shoulders shivering. “Supey! That tickles!” 

Stunned, he increased the power of the rays, but Hannah continued to laugh giddily, her satiny skin unscathed. “Enough, it tickles!” she chortled. “Stop!” she demanded, suddenly serious.

She pressed her massive chest down against his and took his wrists in both hands. In one motion, she rolled onto her back and flipped Superman over, so that he now found himself lying supine on top of her. Sitting up, she muscled his hands down from above his head and pinned them to his sides, and wrapped her gargantuan arms around his chest. Slowly, she tightened her hold, smooshing her huge, voluptuous breasts to his back.

“I told you to stop,” Hannah whispered calmly into his ear, her sexual voice sending tingles down his spine. “You’re going to have to be a better listener if you want me to stop hurting you.” With that, she gave him a quick squeeze, crushing his ribcage to the breaking point.

“Ah!” Superman cried out in agony, and fought with all of his might to free his arms, but Hannah held them effortlessly in check. He couldn’t budge her at all.

“Wow, you’re really the strongest man there is?” Hannah teased with a derisive chuckle. She slid her right arm up his torso and cocked it around his face. “Feel this,” she said, and flexed her bicep, firing its towering, vascular peak hard into his jaw.

“Ow, fuck!” he whimpered as its diamond-hard mass clobbered him like a punch from a heavyweight boxer. Hannah relaxed her muscles and flexed again, pummeling him a second time. “Ahh!” he cried, and wriggled frantically to free his arms, but still couldn’t even begin to budge.

“Feel how much harder my muscles are than yours?” she asked insolently, her pillowy lips pursed in a cocky smile. And I’m just a little girl. I’m not even done growing!”

“Come on,” Superman begged, turning his head and searching back at her from the corners of his terrified eyes, face red with strain. “Please let me go. I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Is that so?” Hannah replied excitedly, twinkling her gorgeous blue eyes at him salaciously. “Anything?”

Anything,” he repeated.

A sly grin overcame Hannah's heavenly face as she slowly eased her hold.

Offline ope009

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2021, 02:23:27 pm »
Really awesome story! Looking forward to new chapters to see the feats of strength of the girls compared to superman. Can't wait to see more of them!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Superman Armwrestles Supergirl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View