Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575595 Posts in 73200 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:34:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jennifer Abshire aka Scar vs. Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jennifer Abshire aka Scar vs. Tapered Physique  (Read 2620 times)

Offline raileyhenry2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Jennifer Abshire aka Scar vs. Tapered Physique
« on: September 26, 2021, 09:42:59 pm »
I'm trying to decide whether to see Jennifer Abshire versus Tapered Physique. Any thoughts?

Forum Saradas

Offline realun

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jennifer Abshire aka Scar vs. Tapered Physique
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 01:41:40 am »
try to book a doubles session to get the best of both.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 02:35:03 am »
I have met them both and if you go to each of their websites I will let you make your choice as they have very different approaches.  Scar is very business like (almost rigid) and makes it clear what her expectations are when setting something up.  TP, on the other hand, is much more "laid back" and in my opinion is more open as to what you have in mind.

Just saying...

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 11:08:45 pm »
I’d have to agree with the above post - I’ve seen scar 3 times and TP more than that- Scar can be great but sometimes Ok - tapered more consistent

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 07:27:01 am »
Wow what a great question and your lucky to have both ladies coming to your area. I’ve seen both ladies everytime they come to my area. I would say see them both. Both are very beautiful, cool and sweet ladies both can dominate and give you a variety of different sessions. If you can DEFINITELY set up a double session that will be one of the BEST sessions you would ever have. I’ve done double sessions with both ladies with different ladies and both were AMAZING. I want to do a double session with both ladies I just have to find them both in the same city.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2021, 09:47:18 am »
TP is amazing as noted in numerous other threads here, I won't rehash all of that.

I haven't met Scar but did try to book with her recently as I saw she was coming to my area - she definitely has a 'process' that is intended to cut out the bullshit until it's obvious you're serious, just follow the directions she has on her SG page and if you are succinct and respectful I think you'll find she's pretty cool.  I gave her references and confirmed she did actually contact them as well.  Her trip out here was cancelled but I still hope to see her again in the future.

Offline raileyhenry2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 06:01:04 pm »
Scar does seem to have a process… But she says it is because her ex is malicious and keeps posing as new session guys trying to get dirt on her. With that being said… I can understand her process. And I find that her initial email answers just about any question you could have, so it makes booking easier. I might try to see these ladies in Vegas on November 13 for a double!

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 08:47:13 pm »
Pretty cool if do book a double with them because TP expressed interest to doing one with Scar when I sessioned with her last Saturday in NY.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2021, 05:02:02 am »
Raielyhenry I’m already trying to set up that double as well with these two ladies in Vegas Both super amazing ladies. MLB that’s great I just did a double with each lady with another fbb and both sessions were amazing so I can only imagine how it would be with TP and Scar who both are so cool and beautiful ladies

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 12:00:34 pm »
Scar does seem to have a process… But she says it is because her ex is malicious and keeps posing as new session guys trying to get dirt on her. With that being said… I can understand her process. And I find that her initial email answers just about any question you could have, so it makes booking easier. I might try to see these ladies in Vegas on November 13 for a double!

Her ex, Megan Abshire?

Offline Ejuc333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2021, 12:57:47 am »
Had my session with Scar today and it did not disappoint.  She is really easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable, especially for a newbie like myself.  She is in great shape and knows how to show off her beautiful muscles.  Little bit of oil, little bit of lotion and a wonderful finish to the festivities made it a great first experience.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jennifer Abshire aka Scar vs. Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View