Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575469 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 09:12:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Miss Massive
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Miss Massive  (Read 45574 times)

Offline madwolf88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Little Miss Massive
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 10:55:59 pm »
This story is AMAZING K+K+K+

Nothing is better than a slow burn growth story like this one that is semi-plausible and could almost happen in real life! Very curious where you take this. I'm hoping that Jia Na keeps up with her kegal workouts and maybe tries some clit pumping too~ but you do you man, this story is fantastic.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 10:55:59 pm »

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2021, 01:34:13 am »
Jia Na was standing topless watching her biceps ball into nineteen inch spherical wonders, looking absolutely absurd against the backdrop of her 4'8" body. 4'8" and 178 pound body, that is. The bulging tiny Asian woman turned around to watch her thong-clad glutes flex. This new cycle, with the absurd caloric intake she had us on, and her special mix of supplements, had made all of us balloon in size and shred bodyfat. Maggie's breasts were now only 3-4x the size of her head. Maybe. She's put on immense size in the three months since she'd moved in. Fourteen inch biceps had just peaked into fifteen inch biceps during this morning's session. I'd been late because she was so excited she needed to keep fucking Jia Na and I. Six orgasms.

Her regulars were loving her increasingly jacked look, complimenting her on keeping her balloons while cutting bodyfat. It isn't every day you see a 5'7" redhead with tits the size of medicine balls and and eight pack gyrating mostly naked on stage. Local clubs had noticed and Maggie was being competed for. Stage fees were waived. She'd gotten (and in some cases taken) travel offers. She was intensely proud of the wonderful, muscular bubble butt she'd built, and rightly so. Now, it couldn't counterbalance her monstrously large tits, but it did a lot to add to her overall sex appeal.

I'd put on fifteen pounds of muscle myself, but the real win from the girls' perspective was that Jia Na's supplement course had my stamina improving at an almost supernatural rate. I could probably run a marathon now without issue. But I could definitely fuck my girls as many as six times a day each and that's what mattered to them.

Maggie was grinding out curls with 45s, grunting her way through the later reps, looking absolutely determined. Jia Na loved building up her body. But Maggie? Maggie was obsessed.  Laser focused on herself in the mirror as she cranked perfect rep after perfect rep, she was eye-fucking herself in between sessions of eye-fucking Jia Na and then me. Maggie was wearing a massive bra assembly. Like four sports bras sewn together or something absurd. It just barely kept her titties in check. She'd foregone returning her underwear after the last fuck and her hairy red bush was hanging out tracing its way up to her belly-button. A particularly disgusting patron of hers had asked her to forego shaving for a few months. She was, and she was laughing about it. Jia Na had decided not to shave in solitary too, so both of them have huge, gnarly bushes right now.

They were unstoppable machines on the supplements and gear they were cranking. Both of their cunts were dripping wet and I knew there was another brutal fuck session ahead for me. I'd told Jia Na we should probably start consulting with a doctor about these cycles and supplements and all she'd said was "Good idea. I handle."

Frankly, she'd almost managed to suck my dick while military pressing my entire body a couple days ago. By the end of this cycle I didn't doubt she'd be doing it. She'd crushed a walnut out of its shell with her hand this morning, too, proving her new musculature wasn't just for show. Maggie had laughed with glee when she did it, declaring she was going to catch up soon so she could have her own pair of "nutcrackers."

The gym-cum-basement was a bit hotter than you'd normally want but we were still discussing having a better HVAC wired in. Jia Na's entire body was glistening with a layer of sweat. Rivulets of sweat poured down her bulky traps, into the cleavage of her pectorals and then into the cleavage of her massive breasts. Each easily twice the size of her head, Jia Na's colossal mammaries jiggled in a way the rest of her body just didn't any more, clearly demonstrating their natural elasticity. From beneath those milk mountains flowed more streams of sweat onto her ridged abdomen and down to nestle in against her dark bush which was peeking out of the slim white athletic thong that was the solitary clothing on her body at the moment. She saw me looking, winked, and flexed her back biceps at me. I was going to be exhausted shortly, that was for sure.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2021, 01:18:09 am »
I returned home from work to catch Maggie and Jia Na standing naked in the gym comparing clits. Maggie was crouched down trying to measure Jia Na's, her brobdingnagian breasts making the operation tricky.

"Sweetie it says one and one quarter inch," Maggie said, which brought forth an indignant snort from Jia Na.
"Not smaller than you," the tiny Chinese woman replied, imperiously bouncing one of her massive biceps to emphasize her point.
"Oh, baby, you're huge. But not your clitty. I'm just taller is all," Maggie replied, dropping the tape and leaning in to lick at the aforementioned clit.
"Giving head not make this all better," Jia Na grumbled, although she made no move to stop the pneumatic redhead.
"Well I love your fat little clit," I said, breaking into the room as I stripped out of my uniform and joined the pulsating, bulging mass of juiced up ginger-Asian.
"You love to eat out," Jia Na huffed, although she was clearly no longer angry. I leaned down to give her a kiss, honk one of her own huge nipples, and then slam my cock into Maggie's sopping wet slot. Despite my hard pounding she quickly brought Jia Na to a screaming orgasm with her skilled tongue. My wife ignored the fucking and head over to the pull-up assembly. She paused to slam her kegel contraption into her pussy, tie on another ten pounds of weight, and then leap all the way up to start on her pull-ups and leg raises.

I was content to run my hands over the striations that had recently come in on Maggie's ass and lower back, pounding away, as I watch Jia Na go through an exercise that very few people could. A pull-up that became a leg lift that became a kegel contraction...the ten pounds hanging from her pussy jerkily rising to touch her chiseled granite ass before she let it return to the very furthest position, ended her leg lift, and then returned to the resting position of her pull-up. Then she did it all over again. Without visible strain. And again. And again.

I slammed into Maggie so fast, so furiously, so violently that my nutsack was pummeling her own large clit. She began to cum, violently, and her spasming core set me off. I blasted an enormous load into the astrophysicist-cum-stripper. I sat back, settling in with my dick in my hand, lazily rubbing it so I'd be ready for my wife when she needed me. Maggie pulled herself onto the bench, effortlessly pushing up the 255 pounds loaded on the bar, pausing only to implore me to re-rev her motor.

"Twist my titties, Ian. Rub my clitty. Eye-fuck me harder than you just pounded my dirty cunny," she intoned, pressing through fifteen reps with the weight like a high school linebacker. One with enormous tits and a rockin' bod. Her massive ginger bush was creamy with white from my cum and hers, and her pig tails were sticking to her delts and traps. "Ten on each side, baby," she moaned. I added the weight. She pressed it up like it was nothing.

Meanwhile Jia Na was still robotically pumping out reps, getting more and more engorged. Pushing her proportionally enormous muscles in a state of hyper inflation. Then the Asian supergirl started to alternate arms for her now one-armed pull-ups.

Maggie continued repping out through a series of mini orgasms, her whole body shuddering, pausing only to demand more weight, while Jia Na continued to stare at me, completing endless reps of the monstrously difficult movements she was doing. Maggie finished her reps, racked the weight, had another screaming orgasm, and passed out.

Jia Na hopped down, the kegel bar still firmly between her legs. Still relentlessly moving up and down. She waddled towards me. Waddled. Like a penguin. Because her quads were so large she had to step around them. Especially with the ten pound kegel weight dangling from her cunt.

"I get doctor, Ian. I am upping dose. Maggie. Me. Bigger. Stronger. Harder. Bigger clit," she stated, finally withdrawing the kegel rod from her pussy. She stuck it up toward my mouth. I tentatively took a lick. Despite the mild iron taste, it was still distinctively Jia Na's clam sauce. I licked it clean before pulling my bride up into my arms and lowering her onto my once-again-erect cock.

"Whatever you want, baby." I replied, snuggling against the rock hard musculature of this Chinese muscle doll.

"Experimental genetic treatment," Jia Na mumbled, still avoiding my probing tongue.

"Sure, hon, you're the boss," I continued.

"Okay," she replied, before giving in and joining me in an epic makeout session while I piledrove my cock into her impossibly tight quim. When she finally was satisfied, she started tightening her pelvic floor muscles, forcing me to stop working as she milked my jizz right into her womb. "Good boy. Make dinner now?"

I did.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 05:46:50 am »
Hope that her husband also takes some of the experimental drug.  Hate for him to be left behind

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2021, 10:37:41 pm »
Hope that her husband also takes some of the experimental drug.  Hate for him to be left behind
Alright man, you've been really into this. Third girl. What do you want?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2021, 06:08:43 am »
Alright man, you've been really into this. Third girl. What do you want?

With more muscles also her clit and his dick will grow

Online quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2021, 06:06:10 am »
Man, this is one of the best stories going on here.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2021, 08:55:57 pm »
Jia Na was examining her glute gains. From the front. Not impressed with the visibility of her big, hard butt from the front -- apparently something that matters in judging -- she had been working hard on it, squatting 1260 lbs just this morning in search of bigger buns. Buns of titanium, really, since her supercharged body was down to 3% body fat when you ignored her breasts (15% with them included). On a 4'8" woman who weighed 213 lbs, that was something else. She grumbled, which made Maggie laugh, but the other woman was intent on relaxing, having just hit her own PB on squats at 780 lbs. She'd been seeing some tech CEO recently, but still routinely slept with Jia Na and I. Apparently the dude was into it. Loved hearing about how big, muscular, and endowed her lovers were. Fucking weirdo.

"Not big enough," Jia Na finally declared. "But today Deidre arrive. Put on pants, both of you."

Maggie paused in her self ministrations as Jia Na turned and faced us both. I put down my book -- Practical Applications of Concrete Additives, for the curious -- and went and slipped on some compression shorts, getting a cock grab of approval from Jia Na when I caught up to her downstairs. She'd found a pair of boy shorts to slide over her athletic bikini. About the only clothes she could wear these days besides the custom-made work clothes. Most 10 year old girls are not built like they ate Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno for lunch.

"Okay, now go get pump. I fix up here," she said, picking up the couch with ease...despite the fact she was standing at one of it. She quickly began rearranging the room with her near-superhuman strength, leaving me to head down to the basement to get pumped up for our potential doctor of super soldier serum or whatever Jia Na was cooking up.

When I got back upstairs twenty minutes later Maggie was flounced on the couch wrapped in a sheath dress that had no business hanging on to her curves while the smaller woman continued to hold the couch up indecisively as if the 235 lbs of redhead (and the 900 lbs of couch) didn't exist.

The doorbell rang. Jia Na set the couch down in what I thought was the same place, then bounced to the door.

She pulled it open to reveal a younger Latina, maybe 5'5", wearing casual office attire that was stretched across the kind of hard body you saw in modern physique competitions. She was, for someone not on Jia Na's absurd cycle formulation, a very large and toned woman.

Offline Hello345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2021, 10:24:37 pm »
Rare to get a cliffhanger in fiction like this! Looking forward to seeing what this new character is like.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2021, 01:10:14 am »
Nice! Its good to see this story continuing and with new charterers!

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2021, 08:46:33 pm »
"Well, I see I've come to the right place," the Latina said, visibly examining Jia Na, Maggie, and me.

"I gave you address," Jia Na quipped, closing the front door behind her. "Please sit. You like tea?"

It was amusing to see Jia Na playing homemaker but there were certain things ingrained culturally that couldn't be erased even by massive gains.

Deidre chose a seat in one of the chairs facing the couch where Maggie was still draped, and I was now seated with Maggie's legs across my lap.

"Tea sounds lovely," Deidre said, staring openly at Maggie's colossal cans. Maggie noticed, and made a show of licking her lips and winking at the other woman. Jia Na, meanwhile, went and fetched tea. Which was a weird treat for me, as she never served tea for just us. Then she sat.

"Doctor de la Cruz. You read my proposal?" Jia Na finally asked once everyone had partaken.

"I did. I'm very excited about it. Can I take it that you are on your regimen?" the hardbody doctor asked.

"No. Just heavy cycle I design. Did not want to move to new regimen without physician to monitor," Jia Na stated simply. That gave Deidre pause and she blinked at the smaller woman. Then smiled.

"And the genetic engineering?" she asked.

"Also need physician before that," Jia Na stated simply. Then she flexed one of her 21" biceps. "Obviously, chemistry goes long way."

Deidre's throat caught at the sight. "It certainly does. I'm...fuck it, I'm in. But I want to be all the way in."

"After you do trial on me, then you, Maggie, Ian," Jia Na asserted.

Deidre shook her head. "Obviously. But I meant all the way in. In this relationship."

Jia Na blinked and then looked at the other woman. "Lesbian?" she asked, untactfully.

Deidre shook her head. "No, I want to get fucked by a cock. But I am a sthenophilic. Cratophilic, even. And I'll admit to some leanings in mammagynophilia and pygophilia."

"Ah, a freak," Jia Na nodded. "Well, if they are okay, I am okay. Good to have doctor on call."

Deidre glanced briefly at Maggie who simply winked at her and then at me. "Honestly? I'm not sure I have the stamina for three geared up women," I said. She looked a bit surprised at the comment and then smirked.

"There is no way you have low test," she said, staring at my ripped abdomen and the crotch of my shorts.

"Each of them need it multiple times a day. Even assuming your sexual appetites are more normal, you'll still have a boosted libido on Jia Na's stack. Genuinely, I'm not sure I could keep up."

Deidre considered that. "That concern aside, you'd fuck me?"

"That's a stupid question, doctor," I replied. She seemed to like that answer, giving me a megawatt smile. "I'll fuck you right now if you require evidence."

"Deal," she said quickly. "I'm in, Mrs. Lance" she added for Jia Na, who simply nodded. She knew I was the right bait to catch her doctor and she'd angled expertly with me.

Deidre quickly started disrobing, stripping off her work attire to just an athletic bikini not all that dissimilar to what Jia Na wore all the time, except her top only had to contain a pair of large, rippling pecs. She was a large woman in the normal sense of things. Her disrobing showed off what were easily close to 16" biceps, a rippling six pack, a preposterously ponderous and powerful posterior, thick quads and hammys, 17" calves, and a back, lats, and traps that looked like she did nothing but work those muscle groups out. I simply pulled the shorts off, returning to my typically disrobed state.

She stood when she noticed me pulling the shorts off and stared openly at my cock -- still not all that impressive, honestly -- and the testosterone-swollen nuts that pushed it away from my body. The thick mat of hair covering my groin was trimmed back to show off my prominent Adonis belt, my bulging 8-pack, and my own huge quads because that's the way Maggie and Jia Na liked me. She took me in for a few more moments, then tore her bikini off. Literally tore the top and bottom off.

"Thank God you're not one of those limp-dicked gearheads," she said, practically pouncing on me, pulling herself up, locking her legs around my hips, and savagely kneading my pecs with her hands. I could tell you I rocked her world, but honestly it was just a good, sweaty fuck. Deidre had nearly superhuman stamina but didn't have the cunt control that Maggie and Jia Na had cultivated to keep me responsive to their come schedule. I dumped three loads in her while Jia Na and Maggie watched, hands in their own snatches. Deidre had ass for days, a genuinely large and hard, muscular physique, and a steaming hot, eager pussy. It was weird to think she didn't have a lot of suitors. Something to worry about later. She was still hanging from my shoulders, my dick still dumping come into her womb when she finally tapped out. Well, passed out. Almost 90 minutes of animalistic fucking finally put her down.

Jia Na nodded. "Okay, Maggie and I work out now. Let her wake up with you inside. Then fuck her again. Maggie and I will handle our needs," she stated simply. Master angler, still making sure she hooked her fish.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2021, 04:16:44 am »
Great again and getting better and better. Hope for more growing.

Offline superlurker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2021, 11:07:49 pm »
Grunting now, Jia Na powered through her fourteenth and fifteenth reps. She was curling 1260 pounds and wanted to get to 1310 on her last set. Dede and I swapped on the extra 25s and stepped back as my wife engaged her engorged 28" biceps, roaring her way through ten reps with somewhere close to 4 times her bodyweight. Her 335 pound frame creaked and bulged with hypertrophied muscle as she racked the massive weight and bent over. Dede and I both grabbed the nearby syringes and plunged the clen into her armpits, near the top of her biceps. As Jia Na stood up the needles slipped out and she panted as she pulled her fucking big biceps up for double biceps that was unreal.

Six weeks on whatever this new drug Jia Na had come up with was and she'd added 150% to all her lifts, exploded with more than a hundred extra pounds of hard, lean muscle, and was now taking protein supplements intravenously to keep up with her body's absurd demands. I replaced the protein bags hanging from her lifting belt, taking the opportunity to slap her steel hard ass and feel up her chiseled Adonis belt. Then I twisted her nipples, still large and still hanging from a pair of breasts that were almost five times the size of her head, despite her extreme dehydration and muscle gain. She'd put me on something new. Something that made my balls swell up to the size of grapefruits. Women openly stared at my junk whenever I went out. I was almost constantly ready to go and I'd already showered the wombs of a dozen of the young female officers on base and kept Dede and Maggie blissed out. But it helped me keep up with my wife's hypersexual needs. Barely. A dozen times a day now.

Dede had put on almost 30 pounds of muscle on Jia Na's steroid formulation, adding a lot of size to her delts and traps, tightening up her abs, and generally making her hourglass figure more extreme. I most appreciated that she'd added nearly an inch to her pecs, making her capable of giving pec jobs. I loved those. Both Jia Na and Maggie had too much breast to really pull it off, but Dede vacuumed her abs in to accommodate my nuts and went to town on my cockhead while her pecs squeezed my shaft. Always a quick nut, which is why I grabbed her and went through the motions really quickly before pulling my cock free and stuck my dick in Jia Na's needy mouth before blasting a load. She greedily sucked down the load and then began a curl superset, blasting her biceps, forcing them to expand into the space normally reserved for her tits, pecs, delts and lats. Jia Na's skin creaked as she forced her biceps into a hyperpump, her forearms practically disappearing into a rat's nest of veins as her vascularity was forced to its most extreme.

Dede leaned in and started to massage Jia Na's biceps, forcing the blood flow to increase. Watching her work brought me back to full mast pretty quickly, and I turned around to find Maggie laying on the other bench, legs behind her delts and tits, pussy foaming white with her expectant juices, and smiling beatifically.

"Fuck my rock hard cunny, daddy. I've been working it out so hard just for you..." she purred. I slipped my cock into her molten mancrusher, savagely smashing into her cervix as often as possible, reaching down to twist and stroke her nearly two inch clit, and finding a string of anal beads already climbing into her asshole. She had a camera, obviously recording this for her schmoes, who'd get off on watching a dude with a herculean physique blast a huge load into a woman with tits seven times the size of her head and biceps that now measured 19". Her "boyfriend" was paying her a quarter million a month now. The schmoes on her Onlyfans were easily doubling it. The woman I was nutting into was worth millions. And her schmoes went absolutely berserk when they caught site of Jia Na in the background of her videos. Our funding was secured. Whatever the absurd superdrug Jia Na was mainlining was, we'd be able to make as much of it as we wanted.

Dede and Maggie were chomping at the bit to get on it. I was...more hesitant. Only because I still had to explain my nearing superhuman physique to the United States Air Force. At some point they weren't going to accept I was this gifted. They were going to be under no illusions when they saw my wife and girlfriends.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2021, 11:30:57 pm »
The plot thickens. So far still nice flow, not bad descriptions. Short posts made for easyu writing and reading. Keep up the nice work.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2021, 08:06:38 pm »
K+ K+ this is an awesome story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Miss Massive

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View