Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577228 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:04:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...  (Read 129857 times)

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #TRUE: a cool story
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2021, 08:25:41 pm »
I want to let everyone know that what you're about to read is not fictional, everything is completely true.

I am 26 years old with a fairly average build, 5ft11 and about 175lbs. This particular story, and a few of the others to follow took place when I was 17 and considerably smaller at 5ft5 and 125lbs. I didn't hit my growth spurt until I was 18-19.

I had just walked through the front door of my house after an afternoon of playing baseball with some friends. When I kicked my shoes off on the landing I noticed a really, really large pair of shoes right next to mine. It made my size 8's at the time look like kids shoes. I just stared at them for a second and thought, Jesus who do those belong to? It was mid-July so it was hot outside and after playing baseball in the heat for 3 hours I wanted to go for a swim. I went up stairs and changed into my suit and came downstairs into the kitchen. My sister and 3 of her friends were eating a snack and hanging out. My sister at the time was 14 and so were her friends. My sister and I exchanged a few words and she introduced me to the 3 girls. I went to the fridge and grabbed a coke, took the cigarette from I had from behind my ear and put it in my mouth and headed towards the patio door.

“You can’t smoke in here!” Katie (my sister) said.

“Shut up, Katie! I’m not going to, calm down,” I growled back.  For the record my parents didn’t know I smoked at the time but they were both on a weekend trip to the beach for their anniversary.

Then it hit me, those massive shoes by the door, who’s were they? No guys were with them and there was no way in hell they belonged to one of those girls.  “Katie, whose big ass shoes are those by the door?” I said with a laugh.

“There hers” she said, pointing to the girl sitting at our kitchen table not a foot away from me.  “And stop being so rude!” she added.

I just laughed.  “Yeah right, there is no way those shoes belong to her, they’re like a size 17” I said thinking I was over shooting by a lot.

“Actually 15½” Sarah (The girl sitting down) replied.  I laughed again; it had to be some kind of joke.

“Yeah and I’m fucking Jessica Simpon” I said, with a sarcastic undertone.  “You’d have to be well over 6 feet ta…..”

I was cut off when she stood up and MY GOD. She was definitely over 6 ft tall. She was a wall. My heart was racing, the top of my head was about at her shoulder. I craned my head up as she was literally right in front of me, my mouth dropped and the cigarette that had been hanging out of my mouth hit my bare chest and fell too the floor. I looked down and saw my little feet across from hers. She just smiled down at me.

“Holy shit” was the only thing I could say.

“I think you dropped something” she said as she bent down to pick up my cigarette and stood back up. She put it in my hand and her hands were massive, just like her. I couldn’t believe how tall she was.

“How tall are you?” I asked

“6ft4” was her reply.  She was three years younger than me, and almost a foot taller. I found find out later she weighed 320lbs, a very big girl for being so young. I thanked her for handing me my cigarette and went outside to the pool.

They came out about 20 minutes later as I was lounging in one of the chairs. My sister walked over to the edge of the pool and being a big brother you probably know what went through my mind and what came next. I saw the opportunity and I jumped out of my chair ran over scared her, picked her up and tossed her in. Even though I was so small, she was smaller at about 5ft and probably barely 100lbs. You can probably also guess what happened next.

She started yelling at me and I was laughing hysterically and I turned to walk still looking back at her. I took maybe 3 steps and into my 4th I walked into a wall. I stumbled back a step or 2 shocked and confused at what had just happened. There she stood towering over me, her head blocked the sun and I looked up at her, she was just staring down at me with her arms folded with this shit-eating grin on her face. I wasn’t even thinking about her when I foolishly tossed my sister into the pool and I was about to pay for it. We both knew what was about to happen and my heart sank. Up until then, even being so small I had hardly ever been picked up by a girl, maybe 2-3 and those were bear hugs where they lifted me for like 2 seconds and put me back down. I turned to run but she grabbed me by my right forearm halfway between my wrist and elbow. Her hand wrapped around my entire arm right there. I flailed around jerking and pulling with everything I had trying to get away but that wasn’t happening. I panicked and let myself go limp and went to the ground, I wasn’t going down without a fight. She slowly bent down and I started to plead.

“Hey, what are you doing!?!? You really don’t have to do this I was just playing around. Here look I’ll throw myself in you don’t have too.” I said.

She was laughing at me, “It’s only fair, you threw her in”

She quickly released her grip on my arm and slid both hands under my armpits. I stayed curled up in a ball with my knees tucked up close, maybe if I put all my weight into one spot it would be harder to lift me. Who was I kidding though? This girl was 11 inches taller and 195lbs heavier than I was. I was going off the ground whether I wanted to or not, and I definitely didn’t. I was 17, how humiliating would be for a girl that young to manhandle me like that?

She started to lift, first my heels then the balls of my foot and finally my toes scraped the warm concrete one final time before I was off the ground. Technically she hadn’t lifted me yet right? I still had my legs up to my chest and I just held them there. I tried to think of anything to get me free. The girls were laughing and cheering and one of them yelled.

“Eww, you’re touching his armpit hair, gross!”

“Eww, yeah you don’t want to touch that” I said, “I played baseball in the heat all day, yuck”

“Boys armpits are gross, but it's not gonna hurt me” she said laughing. "Plus I can wash my hands after"

"Oh, wow. Thanks!" I said, somewhat offended, but I had larger issues.  She kept going up for what seemed like forever but probably only really took 30 seconds. The top of my head was at her chest, I could still touch the ground if I put my legs down and tried to make one last ditch effort to get away but with her hands firmly cupped under my pits, I knew I was going anywhere and so did she. My head passed her mouth and I knew then I was done, she was actually lifting me now, my feet would be dangling if I let them down.

“You’re feet are dirty!” My sister said.

“I’m pretty sure dirty feet are the least of my worries right now!!” I yelled back.

They all just laughed. I turned my head back and my journey was over, I was eye level with her now. She held me there, smiling.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hey.” I said back. “Can you just hurry up and get it over with” I added.

I slowly let my feet down hoping there was some way I’d magically grown a foot and I would still be touching the ground. Not even close, my legs were down now and my feet were met with nothing but a warm breeze, no ground. I looked down at my feet dangling about a foot off the ground and wiggled my toes, stretched them out, but it was no use, they weren't even close to the ground. My heart was beating out of my chest, I hated it, being held so easily by a girl like that, at the time I did anyway.

She raised me up higher, to where my chin was at the top of her head. I looked down this time and my feet were hanging just above her knees, now 2 feet off the ground. She wasn’t straining me at all and she had been holding my 125lbs for about 3 minutes now.

“Wow, look how much taller I am than you.” I said, hoping she would sit me down.

“Oh, really?” she said, lowering me.

I thought it was working, at least with my feet on the ground I could at least try to get away. She lowered me down to where my head was at about her chin.

“How about now?” she asked.  I was still dangling but when I stretched my feet again my big toe and 2nd toe managed scraped the concrete. She went a little lower, now my tiptoes touched but it didn’t matter.  “Didn’t think so” she said with a smile, and back up I went.

She got me back up to eye level, walked me a few steps to the edge of the pool, stuck out her arms and held me there. When I looked down this time, I was dangling over water, I could see my reflection and I kicked my feet a little bit.

“Just throw me in already.” I said

“Okay.” She said.

She brought me back in close bent down with her knees, my toes and the ball of my foot touche the ground, for maybe 2 seconds, one final time. She came back up with force this time pushing up and out. I went a little more than halfway across the pool before I hit the water, felt good. I hadn’t realized it but my heart beating that fast and the heat made me really hot, I had been sweating just moments ago when she was holding me.

I came back up from under the water with the 4 girls cheering and clapping. I was like yeah yeah yeah ok, laugh it off, I was kinda mad that she would do that. I felt so intimidated that she was that much bigger and stronger, mad that I had just been manhandled by a 14 year old and couldn't do anything about it, embarrassed, excited…..wait, excited?

That’s when I noticed it, probably the hardest erection I had ever had, it was incredible. I stayed in the pool for a while, to try and get it to go away but it didn’t. I was so turned on by it and kept replaying what she had done in my head. I thought I hated that whole situation but I actually loved it, I’d never been more turned on in my life, and at 17, it wasn’t a whole lot, but still. This was incredible though, my heart was still racing, I had knots in my stomach, and an erection that could hammer a nail into a 2x4.

I got out of the pool, quickly covered myself up with my towel, walked over said nice to meet you guys, looked at Sarah and jokingly said “You’re lucky I didn’t put up a fight!! It won’t be so easy next time.”

“Haha, ok, sure it won’t” she said laughing.

I went inside and up to my room and I know it does sound dirty and perverted but I pleasured myself to what had just happened, multiple times and those were the best orgasms, including sex I had had up to that point.

I have more stories to share with you all hope you enjoyed this one, let me know what you think. Thanks!

All cred to the original writer. I think it is awesome and what a lucky guy :D

Any idea who the original author is? This story seems hard to believe.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2021, 08:25:41 pm »

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2021, 07:39:55 pm »
Any follow up to this story. I’m sure it’s not but I want it to be a true story. No reason to believe a 14 year old girl could be that big and strong

I want to let everyone know that what you're about to read is not fictional, everything is completely true.

I am 26 years old with a fairly average build, 5ft11 and about 175lbs. This particular story, and a few of the others to follow took place when I was 17 and considerably smaller at 5ft5 and 125lbs. I didn't hit my growth spurt until I was 18-19.

I had just walked through the front door of my house after an afternoon of playing baseball with some friends. When I kicked my shoes off on the landing I noticed a really, really large pair of shoes right next to mine. It made my size 8's at the time look like kids shoes. I just stared at them for a second and thought, Jesus who do those belong to? It was mid-July so it was hot outside and after playing baseball in the heat for 3 hours I wanted to go for a swim. I went up stairs and changed into my suit and came downstairs into the kitchen. My sister and 3 of her friends were eating a snack and hanging out. My sister at the time was 14 and so were her friends. My sister and I exchanged a few words and she introduced me to the 3 girls. I went to the fridge and grabbed a coke, took the cigarette from I had from behind my ear and put it in my mouth and headed towards the patio door.

“You can’t smoke in here!” Katie (my sister) said.

“Shut up, Katie! I’m not going to, calm down,” I growled back.  For the record my parents didn’t know I smoked at the time but they were both on a weekend trip to the beach for their anniversary.

Then it hit me, those massive shoes by the door, who’s were they? No guys were with them and there was no way in hell they belonged to one of those girls.  “Katie, whose big ass shoes are those by the door?” I said with a laugh.

“There hers” she said, pointing to the girl sitting at our kitchen table not a foot away from me.  “And stop being so rude!” she added.

I just laughed.  “Yeah right, there is no way those shoes belong to her, they’re like a size 17” I said thinking I was over shooting by a lot.

“Actually 15½” Sarah (The girl sitting down) replied.  I laughed again; it had to be some kind of joke.

“Yeah and I’m fucking Jessica Simpon” I said, with a sarcastic undertone.  “You’d have to be well over 6 feet ta…..”

I was cut off when she stood up and MY GOD. She was definitely over 6 ft tall. She was a wall. My heart was racing, the top of my head was about at her shoulder. I craned my head up as she was literally right in front of me, my mouth dropped and the cigarette that had been hanging out of my mouth hit my bare chest and fell too the floor. I looked down and saw my little feet across from hers. She just smiled down at me.

“Holy shit” was the only thing I could say.

“I think you dropped something” she said as she bent down to pick up my cigarette and stood back up. She put it in my hand and her hands were massive, just like her. I couldn’t believe how tall she was.

“How tall are you?” I asked

“6ft4” was her reply.  She was three years younger than me, and almost a foot taller. I found find out later she weighed 320lbs, a very big girl for being so young. I thanked her for handing me my cigarette and went outside to the pool.

They came out about 20 minutes later as I was lounging in one of the chairs. My sister walked over to the edge of the pool and being a big brother you probably know what went through my mind and what came next. I saw the opportunity and I jumped out of my chair ran over scared her, picked her up and tossed her in. Even though I was so small, she was smaller at about 5ft and probably barely 100lbs. You can probably also guess what happened next.

She started yelling at me and I was laughing hysterically and I turned to walk still looking back at her. I took maybe 3 steps and into my 4th I walked into a wall. I stumbled back a step or 2 shocked and confused at what had just happened. There she stood towering over me, her head blocked the sun and I looked up at her, she was just staring down at me with her arms folded with this shit-eating grin on her face. I wasn’t even thinking about her when I foolishly tossed my sister into the pool and I was about to pay for it. We both knew what was about to happen and my heart sank. Up until then, even being so small I had hardly ever been picked up by a girl, maybe 2-3 and those were bear hugs where they lifted me for like 2 seconds and put me back down. I turned to run but she grabbed me by my right forearm halfway between my wrist and elbow. Her hand wrapped around my entire arm right there. I flailed around jerking and pulling with everything I had trying to get away but that wasn’t happening. I panicked and let myself go limp and went to the ground, I wasn’t going down without a fight. She slowly bent down and I started to plead.

“Hey, what are you doing!?!? You really don’t have to do this I was just playing around. Here look I’ll throw myself in you don’t have too.” I said.

She was laughing at me, “It’s only fair, you threw her in”

She quickly released her grip on my arm and slid both hands under my armpits. I stayed curled up in a ball with my knees tucked up close, maybe if I put all my weight into one spot it would be harder to lift me. Who was I kidding though? This girl was 11 inches taller and 195lbs heavier than I was. I was going off the ground whether I wanted to or not, and I definitely didn’t. I was 17, how humiliating would be for a girl that young to manhandle me like that?

She started to lift, first my heels then the balls of my foot and finally my toes scraped the warm concrete one final time before I was off the ground. Technically she hadn’t lifted me yet right? I still had my legs up to my chest and I just held them there. I tried to think of anything to get me free. The girls were laughing and cheering and one of them yelled.

“Eww, you’re touching his armpit hair, gross!”

“Eww, yeah you don’t want to touch that” I said, “I played baseball in the heat all day, yuck”

“Boys armpits are gross, but it's not gonna hurt me” she said laughing. "Plus I can wash my hands after"

"Oh, wow. Thanks!" I said, somewhat offended, but I had larger issues.  She kept going up for what seemed like forever but probably only really took 30 seconds. The top of my head was at her chest, I could still touch the ground if I put my legs down and tried to make one last ditch effort to get away but with her hands firmly cupped under my pits, I knew I was going anywhere and so did she. My head passed her mouth and I knew then I was done, she was actually lifting me now, my feet would be dangling if I let them down.

“You’re feet are dirty!” My sister said.

“I’m pretty sure dirty feet are the least of my worries right now!!” I yelled back.

They all just laughed. I turned my head back and my journey was over, I was eye level with her now. She held me there, smiling.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hey.” I said back. “Can you just hurry up and get it over with” I added.

I slowly let my feet down hoping there was some way I’d magically grown a foot and I would still be touching the ground. Not even close, my legs were down now and my feet were met with nothing but a warm breeze, no ground. I looked down at my feet dangling about a foot off the ground and wiggled my toes, stretched them out, but it was no use, they weren't even close to the ground. My heart was beating out of my chest, I hated it, being held so easily by a girl like that, at the time I did anyway.

She raised me up higher, to where my chin was at the top of her head. I looked down this time and my feet were hanging just above her knees, now 2 feet off the ground. She wasn’t straining me at all and she had been holding my 125lbs for about 3 minutes now.

“Wow, look how much taller I am than you.” I said, hoping she would sit me down.

“Oh, really?” she said, lowering me.

I thought it was working, at least with my feet on the ground I could at least try to get away. She lowered me down to where my head was at about her chin.

“How about now?” she asked.  I was still dangling but when I stretched my feet again my big toe and 2nd toe managed scraped the concrete. She went a little lower, now my tiptoes touched but it didn’t matter.  “Didn’t think so” she said with a smile, and back up I went.

She got me back up to eye level, walked me a few steps to the edge of the pool, stuck out her arms and held me there. When I looked down this time, I was dangling over water, I could see my reflection and I kicked my feet a little bit.

“Just throw me in already.” I said

“Okay.” She said.

She brought me back in close bent down with her knees, my toes and the ball of my foot touche the ground, for maybe 2 seconds, one final time. She came back up with force this time pushing up and out. I went a little more than halfway across the pool before I hit the water, felt good. I hadn’t realized it but my heart beating that fast and the heat made me really hot, I had been sweating just moments ago when she was holding me.

I came back up from under the water with the 4 girls cheering and clapping. I was like yeah yeah yeah ok, laugh it off, I was kinda mad that she would do that. I felt so intimidated that she was that much bigger and stronger, mad that I had just been manhandled by a 14 year old and couldn't do anything about it, embarrassed, excited…..wait, excited?

That’s when I noticed it, probably the hardest erection I had ever had, it was incredible. I stayed in the pool for a while, to try and get it to go away but it didn’t. I was so turned on by it and kept replaying what she had done in my head. I thought I hated that whole situation but I actually loved it, I’d never been more turned on in my life, and at 17, it wasn’t a whole lot, but still. This was incredible though, my heart was still racing, I had knots in my stomach, and an erection that could hammer a nail into a 2x4.

I got out of the pool, quickly covered myself up with my towel, walked over said nice to meet you guys, looked at Sarah and jokingly said “You’re lucky I didn’t put up a fight!! It won’t be so easy next time.”

“Haha, ok, sure it won’t” she said laughing.

I went inside and up to my room and I know it does sound dirty and perverted but I pleasured myself to what had just happened, multiple times and those were the best orgasms, including sex I had had up to that point.

I have more stories to share with you all hope you enjoyed this one, let me know what you think. Thanks!

All cred to the original writer. I think it is awesome and what a lucky guy :D

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View