Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577190 Posts in 73469 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 11:13:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...  (Read 129856 times)

Offline silentcrs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Audrey - The Gymnast - True Story
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2014, 01:42:41 am »
Fantastic story.

Offline mm11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Audrey - The Gymnast - True Story
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2014, 08:56:08 pm »
Actually, I wish I could say she got really into CrossFit and bulked up in her glutes, shoulders, and quads, but she turned into doing marathons, so she leaned out quite a bit.  She actually invited me to her wedding, which I could not attend, and I have not seen her in about eight years -- other than the periodic FaceBook glance.  I'm in to the reality of these stories, so while I would like to tell you she bulked out like Shannon Courtney, it just is not the case.  :sorry:

Offline quantumleap

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
#TRUE: a cool story
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 10:11:40 am »
I want to let everyone know that what you're about to read is not fictional, everything is completely true.

I am 26 years old with a fairly average build, 5ft11 and about 175lbs. This particular story, and a few of the others to follow took place when I was 17 and considerably smaller at 5ft5 and 125lbs. I didn't hit my growth spurt until I was 18-19.

I had just walked through the front door of my house after an afternoon of playing baseball with some friends. When I kicked my shoes off on the landing I noticed a really, really large pair of shoes right next to mine. It made my size 8's at the time look like kids shoes. I just stared at them for a second and thought, Jesus who do those belong to? It was mid-July so it was hot outside and after playing baseball in the heat for 3 hours I wanted to go for a swim. I went up stairs and changed into my suit and came downstairs into the kitchen. My sister and 3 of her friends were eating a snack and hanging out. My sister at the time was 14 and so were her friends. My sister and I exchanged a few words and she introduced me to the 3 girls. I went to the fridge and grabbed a coke, took the cigarette from I had from behind my ear and put it in my mouth and headed towards the patio door.

“You can’t smoke in here!” Katie (my sister) said.

“Shut up, Katie! I’m not going to, calm down,” I growled back.  For the record my parents didn’t know I smoked at the time but they were both on a weekend trip to the beach for their anniversary.

Then it hit me, those massive shoes by the door, who’s were they? No guys were with them and there was no way in hell they belonged to one of those girls.  “Katie, whose big ass shoes are those by the door?” I said with a laugh.

“There hers” she said, pointing to the girl sitting at our kitchen table not a foot away from me.  “And stop being so rude!” she added.

I just laughed.  “Yeah right, there is no way those shoes belong to her, they’re like a size 17” I said thinking I was over shooting by a lot.

“Actually 15½” Sarah (The girl sitting down) replied.  I laughed again; it had to be some kind of joke.

“Yeah and I’m fucking Jessica Simpon” I said, with a sarcastic undertone.  “You’d have to be well over 6 feet ta…..”

I was cut off when she stood up and MY GOD. She was definitely over 6 ft tall. She was a wall. My heart was racing, the top of my head was about at her shoulder. I craned my head up as she was literally right in front of me, my mouth dropped and the cigarette that had been hanging out of my mouth hit my bare chest and fell too the floor. I looked down and saw my little feet across from hers. She just smiled down at me.

“Holy shit” was the only thing I could say.

“I think you dropped something” she said as she bent down to pick up my cigarette and stood back up. She put it in my hand and her hands were massive, just like her. I couldn’t believe how tall she was.

“How tall are you?” I asked

“6ft4” was her reply.  She was three years younger than me, and almost a foot taller. I found find out later she weighed 320lbs, a very big girl for being so young. I thanked her for handing me my cigarette and went outside to the pool.

They came out about 20 minutes later as I was lounging in one of the chairs. My sister walked over to the edge of the pool and being a big brother you probably know what went through my mind and what came next. I saw the opportunity and I jumped out of my chair ran over scared her, picked her up and tossed her in. Even though I was so small, she was smaller at about 5ft and probably barely 100lbs. You can probably also guess what happened next.

She started yelling at me and I was laughing hysterically and I turned to walk still looking back at her. I took maybe 3 steps and into my 4th I walked into a wall. I stumbled back a step or 2 shocked and confused at what had just happened. There she stood towering over me, her head blocked the sun and I looked up at her, she was just staring down at me with her arms folded with this shit-eating grin on her face. I wasn’t even thinking about her when I foolishly tossed my sister into the pool and I was about to pay for it. We both knew what was about to happen and my heart sank. Up until then, even being so small I had hardly ever been picked up by a girl, maybe 2-3 and those were bear hugs where they lifted me for like 2 seconds and put me back down. I turned to run but she grabbed me by my right forearm halfway between my wrist and elbow. Her hand wrapped around my entire arm right there. I flailed around jerking and pulling with everything I had trying to get away but that wasn’t happening. I panicked and let myself go limp and went to the ground, I wasn’t going down without a fight. She slowly bent down and I started to plead.

“Hey, what are you doing!?!? You really don’t have to do this I was just playing around. Here look I’ll throw myself in you don’t have too.” I said.

She was laughing at me, “It’s only fair, you threw her in”

She quickly released her grip on my arm and slid both hands under my armpits. I stayed curled up in a ball with my knees tucked up close, maybe if I put all my weight into one spot it would be harder to lift me. Who was I kidding though? This girl was 11 inches taller and 195lbs heavier than I was. I was going off the ground whether I wanted to or not, and I definitely didn’t. I was 17, how humiliating would be for a girl that young to manhandle me like that?

She started to lift, first my heels then the balls of my foot and finally my toes scraped the warm concrete one final time before I was off the ground. Technically she hadn’t lifted me yet right? I still had my legs up to my chest and I just held them there. I tried to think of anything to get me free. The girls were laughing and cheering and one of them yelled.

“Eww, you’re touching his armpit hair, gross!”

“Eww, yeah you don’t want to touch that” I said, “I played baseball in the heat all day, yuck”

“Boys armpits are gross, but it's not gonna hurt me” she said laughing. "Plus I can wash my hands after"

"Oh, wow. Thanks!" I said, somewhat offended, but I had larger issues.  She kept going up for what seemed like forever but probably only really took 30 seconds. The top of my head was at her chest, I could still touch the ground if I put my legs down and tried to make one last ditch effort to get away but with her hands firmly cupped under my pits, I knew I was going anywhere and so did she. My head passed her mouth and I knew then I was done, she was actually lifting me now, my feet would be dangling if I let them down.

“You’re feet are dirty!” My sister said.

“I’m pretty sure dirty feet are the least of my worries right now!!” I yelled back.

They all just laughed. I turned my head back and my journey was over, I was eye level with her now. She held me there, smiling.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hey.” I said back. “Can you just hurry up and get it over with” I added.

I slowly let my feet down hoping there was some way I’d magically grown a foot and I would still be touching the ground. Not even close, my legs were down now and my feet were met with nothing but a warm breeze, no ground. I looked down at my feet dangling about a foot off the ground and wiggled my toes, stretched them out, but it was no use, they weren't even close to the ground. My heart was beating out of my chest, I hated it, being held so easily by a girl like that, at the time I did anyway.

She raised me up higher, to where my chin was at the top of her head. I looked down this time and my feet were hanging just above her knees, now 2 feet off the ground. She wasn’t straining me at all and she had been holding my 125lbs for about 3 minutes now.

“Wow, look how much taller I am than you.” I said, hoping she would sit me down.

“Oh, really?” she said, lowering me.

I thought it was working, at least with my feet on the ground I could at least try to get away. She lowered me down to where my head was at about her chin.

“How about now?” she asked.  I was still dangling but when I stretched my feet again my big toe and 2nd toe managed scraped the concrete. She went a little lower, now my tiptoes touched but it didn’t matter.  “Didn’t think so” she said with a smile, and back up I went.

She got me back up to eye level, walked me a few steps to the edge of the pool, stuck out her arms and held me there. When I looked down this time, I was dangling over water, I could see my reflection and I kicked my feet a little bit.

“Just throw me in already.” I said

“Okay.” She said.

She brought me back in close bent down with her knees, my toes and the ball of my foot touche the ground, for maybe 2 seconds, one final time. She came back up with force this time pushing up and out. I went a little more than halfway across the pool before I hit the water, felt good. I hadn’t realized it but my heart beating that fast and the heat made me really hot, I had been sweating just moments ago when she was holding me.

I came back up from under the water with the 4 girls cheering and clapping. I was like yeah yeah yeah ok, laugh it off, I was kinda mad that she would do that. I felt so intimidated that she was that much bigger and stronger, mad that I had just been manhandled by a 14 year old and couldn't do anything about it, embarrassed, excited…..wait, excited?

That’s when I noticed it, probably the hardest erection I had ever had, it was incredible. I stayed in the pool for a while, to try and get it to go away but it didn’t. I was so turned on by it and kept replaying what she had done in my head. I thought I hated that whole situation but I actually loved it, I’d never been more turned on in my life, and at 17, it wasn’t a whole lot, but still. This was incredible though, my heart was still racing, I had knots in my stomach, and an erection that could hammer a nail into a 2x4.

I got out of the pool, quickly covered myself up with my towel, walked over said nice to meet you guys, looked at Sarah and jokingly said “You’re lucky I didn’t put up a fight!! It won’t be so easy next time.”

“Haha, ok, sure it won’t” she said laughing.

I went inside and up to my room and I know it does sound dirty and perverted but I pleasured myself to what had just happened, multiple times and those were the best orgasms, including sex I had had up to that point.

I have more stories to share with you all hope you enjoyed this one, let me know what you think. Thanks!

All cred to the original writer. I think it is awesome and what a lucky guy :D
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ttookool

• Activity:
    0%
#TRUE: Sister-in-law rips own pants accidentally
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2015, 12:38:24 am »
Ok, this is my first story, and I swear it's a 100% true. My sister-in-law (my wife's sister) is just amazing looking. She's asian, and not too tall, but has large calves and wide shoulders. Actually, now she has everything big, but calves and her shoulders (and triceps too) really stand out. She also has very smooth skin, despite her size.

She has been practicing swiming and jiu-jistu for the last 8 years. Her schedulle is similar of a professional athlete. In fact she has started training jiu-jitsu everyday in order to compete in amateur challenges.

Last night I was at work, and my wife called to ask if I would be home early. I thought it was a regular call (she usually gets mad if I'm too late). But in fact she need me to come home and stay with the kids, so she could leave for half an hour so she could go to her sister's office (she works as a freelancer and has a small office in an office building close to where we live).

I asked my wife what happened? And then she told me her sister needed her help because her pants had ripped apart. Even before she told me how it happened I started imagining it was because her pants must have been too small for her enourmous muscular legs.

You see, a month before, my wife told me her sister had to throw away a bunch of clothes away because they wouldn't fit her arms. And she said to me "Have you felt them? They are thick and hard!". That blew my mind. Of course I had noticed her arms, but I had to control myself and act like it was an ordinary thing and that I wasn't almost coming in my pants.

So, when she told me about the pants I already thought what it might have happened. But again, I had to play dumb, and wait for her to tell me. She said her pants ripped in the butt area, a lot, while she was doing a stretch.

My brains exploded. I kept imagining her muscles, that are big even when at rest, flexing and bulging while she did a simple move, and without any effort and without being able to avoided, her pants rupped instantaneously.

I wish I could have been there, seeing her react to it, like she didn't knew that could happened and the realizing her muscles are just huge.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
#TRUE: Real life sighting at the natatorium
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2015, 09:45:51 am »
So I go swimming every week, to exercise and stay in shape.  Usually, it's old people and kids, which are all fine by me, because I can just swim my laps and go home.

Today, it was different.

A skinny bald guy turned up, accompanied by two chubby girls. The black-haired one wore a black one-piece. The blond one wore a bikini. They were both a little overweight, which I usually like. I took a look as I swam by. Not bad.

That's when it happened. They swam a little, then the black-haired one challenged the blond one to a race. They went pretty fast and the black-haired one won, splashing the blond one with water. They returned to the skinny guy. He must have said something, because the blond one grabbed him and lobbed him underwater. She pushed him down playfully, then let him get back up.

Next, the black-haired one carried him around piggy-back in the water. He seemed to enjoy this a lot. Then, he did the same for the blonde. They were having fun. He then embraced the black-haired one and they all laughed.  It was really nice to see.

Later, the blonde carried the black-haired one around and they took turns throwing each other in the water and play-wrestling.

So, yes, I was quick to finish each lap and get them back in sight. I really enjoyed all this and I'm looking forward to a continuation. Maybe next week.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline mm11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
#TRUE: Stories~collected 2016
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2016, 09:18:56 pm »
I gravitate toward true stories, and I only wish I had more to share on this forum.  Regardless, the following is true -- both the good and bad -- and I have obviously changed names to protect identities.  And, as you will hopefully read, I needed to wait a while to write this as all was not good. 

Personal Trainer

-----------------
I was fed up with being 220 pounds and not cutting down for summer, which generally was the fault of my beer and bad eating on the weekends.  Now that I am in my 30s, I had noticed my metabolism starting to slow, and it sucked as a single guy in a town without a lot of available women.  I have always been interested in bodybuilding, and obsessed with the females (lurking here for years, ESPN contests, etc.), but only now did I think that actually competing would provide the requisite motivation to cut weight.  I want to be clear: Shaving, tanning, and prancing around on stage were not on the top of my list, but the fear of looking like Big Hero 6 as a competitor scared me enough to actually diet seriously.   Also, I am a slender guy and stand 6'3", and as a former D1 golfer, we were not allowed to lift too heavy.  Nevertheless, I was going to give this a shot.

Thus, I approached a guy with whom I worked about how to start this process.  He had competed in the 90s, and he made it clear that I needed to hire a coach for training and diet.  Admittedly, I had already looked in my rural town for local trainers, and when one FBB popped up, Barbara, I "googled" the heck out of her, secretly hoping my co-worker would include her name in this list.  Thankfully, when he started rattling off names, Barbara was one of the few he recommended.  He gave me her contact information, and I had that nervous first-date-call energy when I hit her number.  I recall having to re-do the message three times because I was so worried about coming off as creepy.

In relaying the truth, Barbara was not exactly the type of FBB I poured over on these forums.  I love me some Heather Policky, Kristy Hawkins, Annie Rivieccio, and other, feminine FBBs.  These gals were facially beautiful and exuded femininity to me despite the overt muscularity.  Barbara was in her low 50s, she was barely 5'0" tall, and her face was not like these dream women I mentioned.  All of that reality in place, she still was a top local competitor that was attempting national status.  She had huge fake boobs, enormous arms on her tiny frame, and large, sweeping glutes.  For where I lived, she would certainly do! If you are visual like me, imagine Deborah Barnes (90s and '00s FBB) but not quite as pretty.  (http://www.hardfitness.com/competitions/miami2006/npcbodybuilding/lightweight/deborahbarnes/prejudging/images/DSC_0807.jpg)

We met at 5 AM the next Monday at her gym, where she wore a tight, white long-sleeve dry fit and spandex shorts with colorful shoes.  She was pleasant, but very business-like, and I was so concerned about my schmoe tendencies that I did my best to keep eye contact.  We first went over the intense diet and rationale for it, then the training splits, and finally we headed out to train chest.  It was funny how much shorter she was, and we had to adjust the seats on the pec deck up and down about a foot given our 15-inch height disparity.  As she talked me through form and added slight techniques, I noticed that we were using the same weight.  I was by no means a super strong guy; further, training with someone and contracting the muscle correctly really lowered my poundage threshold.  Yet, here she was, likely 90 pounds less than me, matching me rep for rep and set for set.  When we moved from pec deck to incline DB press, I got out the 60s and did 12.  Barbara did 8.  When I had the 70s, I hit 10; she did 5.  I was really trying to out lift her, while she seemed oblivious to that and focused -- rightfully -- on her form.  I was getting really turned on despite all of the realities I mentioned.  I mean, for fucksake, I was training with a real female bodybuilder who, despite being so much smaller than me, was pacing me the whole time. 

Finally, she removed her white shirt, revealing a black, sleeveless, low-cut top.  When we hit cables, I could see the striations in her chest, and how her pecs "popped" as she contracted at the extent of the movement.  Her chest was amazing, and I was captivated.  Her biceps had huge veins running down each head, and her shoulders rippled.   I sensed other people at the gym focusing in on her amazing development as lifted next to her skinny, tall client.  She congratulated me at the end of the workout for getting through it, and I sensed her finally relaxing a bit.  Regardless, I was sore as hell the rest of the day and so intrigued that I pleasured myself over and over to her images on Google.  Images I had just seen in real life: huge pecs with implants, great biceps, and tight, round glutes on a woman who could have been my mom's age. 
------
Over the next two months, she warmed to me as she saw how serious I was about this process.  My weight reduced quickly, and within eight weeks, I had dropped 25 pounds, settling in around 195.  I was still not ready in her opinion, and she had serious reservations about me competing without a dialed stomach, especially because at 35 I would be taking on college-aged kids who just show up with an 8-pack.  Nevertheless, she pushed me hard and always trained with me, thereby maximizing her own time as she was preparing for the same contest in female bodybuilding.  She would joke with me now and compliment my improvements. "Hey, I see that new little vein there!" And I would respond that I needed more veins like her, to which she would instantly flex her arm next to mine and compare, laughing. 

"God good, how big are those guns?" I asked, knowing full well what I was doing.
"15 and a half in-season, a little bigger out," she said, staring at her arms in the mirror. 

As I said, she was so short that her limbs create this huge, full effect on her arms and forearms.  She had me doing measurements monthly, and we both knew I was at 15 inches, albeit much less vascular, defined, and with now a 65 pound advantage.  In this same workout, she hammer-curled 40 pounds in each arm, and I could not match her reps.  Then she got down on a small medicine ball and did 15 close-grip tricep push-ups, as I ogled her striations and incredibly hard glutes, which were flexed the entire time, showing the sweep of each individual cheek and how much power was packed in those spandex. 

She got up and said "Your turn - beat that," smiling, knowing there was no way.  I managed 5 reps and then crumpled like a paper bag.  She laughed, and lent out a veiny, small hand to help me up from the ground.  As she helped me up, I stood as close as I ever had to her, towering over her, but still in awe of her thick, curved physique.  "You just owned me on that! How humiliating!" I said, half joking.  She reminded me how much longer she had been lifting and that she had a body weight advantage.

"Whatever!" I said.  "We've both seen you on leg day."  She had amazingly strong legs.  When we did squats, which was not my strong suit, she would warm up with 135.  As I would stop around 225 for reps, she would get to 285 for the same rep amount.  Her traps would explode, supporting the bar, and that thick ass would push the weight up and down like a piston.  Seeing her small height with two 45s and one 25 per side was awesome.  After leg days, I would always go home (or even at work) and jerk off to her strength, imaging this small, older woman lifting me up and out-muscling me, her larger, younger male client. 
------
Her texts became more frequent as the contest was one month and a half away, and many of them were personal.  These ranged from "How are you doing?" to complaints about her other clients to the fact that her husband of 30 years refused to exercise.  This in particular intrigued the hell out of me.  I had always fantasized about a wife starting to lift very seriously and quickly gaining size and strength over her lazy husband.  (See Lisa's Path story on here, which is fucking fantastic.)  She revealed to me that she had started in her mid-30s, like me, but her husband thought it was another of her crazy fads: yoga, running, etc.  This time, she had the genetics and persistence to grow from a 100-pound housewife to a 130-pound bodybuilder with stacks of muscle.  He still refused to work out with her, and she showed me a picture on her phone of this overweight, elderly guy that you would have thought was photo shopped into her life.  I would casually bring up if he would diet with her, or lift with her, or if he would come to her shows, and she would feed my fantasy, replying that she was so muscular now that he felt embarrassed.  She mentioned she would vacation on her own or with girlfriends.  All did not appear well in paradise. 
------
A month out from the show, she had to reschedule our normal 5 AM session to the evening because she had some "issues to deal with" at home.  I was free on this Friday, so that was no big deal to me, and I was so depleted that extra sleep sounded wonderful.  I had asked about using gear with her, which is always an awkward conversation, and implicitly we both knew that she took it -- as you do not go from small housewife to a gal who can throw around 155 bench for reps, with striations in your chest, without some help.  She said that at this point for me it would not do any good, that diet and cardio was what I needed to drop weight. 

When she arrived at 7 PM at the gym, I knew she was in a bad mood.  She was now very talkative to me, but the front desk staff and other patrons barely got acknowledged.  We hit legs, and she fucking killed it.  She was really, really lean at this point, with veins all over her legs and back even, but she had a fury today that caused 550 on leg press to be nothing.  She did a drop set and grunted in this primal way, although understated, that was really arousing.  She ended up at 225 on the leg press and her large quads were shaking in spasm.   I tried the same set, and bailed out early, simply having no energy to continue the dropping weight and more reps.  I apologized to her, feeling like I was not giving the same effort, but she revealed to me how pissed she was.  Apparently, her husband had caught her that AM with a needle, which they had fought about previously.  This episode escalated and caused her to grab a bunch of clothes and to plan on crashing at a friend's home.  I couldn't believe this strife in a 30-year marriage, but that was precisely why I was still single with no interest in settling down any time soon. 

The gym closed at 8 PM, but she had worked there so long that we were able to lift until 8:30 PM, and I was so, so done.  She promised the front desk staff that she would turn on the alarm and lock the doors, and as they all left, we were now the remaining two people in the gym.  I was hoping to get out of there without having to pose, which I really hated, but she suggested we do it, and she wanted to practice too as she said her new posing suit has just arrived. 

We headed up to the second floor room that usually had Zumba or TRX in it.  The room was bright with light wood and mirrors along one large wall.  She told me to change there as she walked over to the second floor women's room to get into her suit.  I watched her rippling, muscular body walk out of the room, especially that rock hard ass on a 50+ year-old woman.  I felt self-conscious, as I always did when I removed my shirt in front of her, as it was emasculating to sport my albeit-improved body in front of such a specimen, who was both a woman and almost 20 years older than me.  I checked the parking lot, and sure enough, our cars were the only two remaining. 

She returned to the room, and holy Christ, she returned.  Despite all our lifting, I had not seen her in a posing suit (other than online ;) ), so the incredible display -- even of her walking was breathtaking.  Everything flexed as she casually walked into the room and said something to me.  When I didn't respond, she looked up and laughed.  "Not bad for an old gal, eh?"
"Um...you look unreal, Barb" I said while my mouth seemed to lose all moisture. 

She mentioned how sweet I was with all of my compliments, and I immediately got guarded, feeling I might have blown my cover.  As I tried to focus on myself in the mirror, she turned on the stereo system.  Quickly, I heard the familiar open to ACDC's "Thunder Struck" start, and in a blur, Barb started to pose.  The song had been shortened to allow for her posing, but she managed to hit all the mandatories along with working in some theatrics.  She looked at herself in the mirror, and I was to her right, but she would look over at me from time to time, and I tried to be equal parts calm, encouraging, and -- most importantly -- not get a damn hard on in the middle of her work.  Her dancing was not that great, but her shape made that irrelevant.  My attempts to calm myself quickly failed when she turned around, facing her back to the mirror, where I mainly looked at her, fearing direct eye contact would just set me off too much.  She hit a back-double bi pose and then dropped her legs out, like she was doing a sumo squat.  Her blue and red suit quickly receded into her glutes, and as she slowly lowered her ass, all of its muscles and power came out.  I doubt she meant to, but her glutes actually bounced in that pose, before she came back up to the top.  She finished off with a few more poses, but I was a wreck, and my turquoise board shorts felt very tight.  I glimpsed down and saw the outline of my cock pressing against the fabric. 

"Whatdya' think?" she said, waking me up from my conundrum.
"Barb, that was awesome.  You look unreal.  Seriously." 

I had started to do the only thing I felt appropriate, which was stretch down, doing an almost down-dog-yoga move in an effort to have my torso cover what was happening.  The problem was that after she turned off the stereo, she grabbed the measuring tape off the system and started walking over to me.  I was so nervous that my hard-on was just stuck, so I kind of panicked. 

"Alright, I forgot to measure you, and given your work, I want to show the before and after on my site."
I moved with my back to her and flexed my left bicep.  I prayed she would not walk around to the front as she usually did, but she did not seem to notice, and began to measure while standing on her tippy toes. 
"You are so tall - ha! I get a calf workout just doing this."
"I don't think you need any more calf work after the workout you put us through downstairs!"  She laughed again and measured the other arm.  Both were just shy of 15, flexed.  We both knew she was bigger.

"Turn around, let's measure that chest."
"You don't want calves first?" I was so embarrassed.  Even though she was very friendly and had shared personal stuff, she was a co-worker's friend, much older than me, married, and we were at her club.  I may seem like a pussy here, but I was generally afraid of my condition at this point and the fantasy of it had dissipated.

I turned around, hoping she would focus on my chest, which she did, thankfully.  I forget what the measurement was, but she seemed dutifully impressed with the improvement.  Then she moved to my waist, and I wanted to just stop her, explain what had happened, and apologize, but I could not think clearly, and all of a sudden her hands were behind my waist with the tape measure.

"Um, what do we have here?" she said, looking up at me.  I gulped, looked down over a foot at the top of her head, which was within inches of my chest, and saw her heaving pecs that were almost touching the top of my belly button.  My damn cock just got harder, and it was close to grazing her protruding abs.

"I'm so sorry Barb. I think your dance was a little too good." I tried to pull away, but she had me kind of lassoed with the tape.
"Ha! I'm actually flattered.  You know I don't get this kind of response at home, and it's good to know I still can make red-blooded males get excited."

We stood there awkwardly, where I thought she might actually measure my waist.  It could not have been more than five seconds, but I was still uncertain what to do, despite her casual response.  Then she moved her right hand to my board shorts and put her left hand on my chest.  I gulped again, thinking that this is actually happening.  As she undid my drawstring, I looked down at her arm that rest on chest and the rivers of veins that stared up at me.  She gently pulled out my member and began to kneel.

For those of you thinking this is BS, I get it, but hopefully the following lends some credence.  I said to Barb, "Is this OK? What about your husband?"  While I pride myself on being a bachelor, and I have had many dates over the years, I felt like a teenager with my first FBB.  A FBB that was married and older.
"You relax.  I'm just happy you find me attractive."  She put my member in her mouth and began to suck.  I let out a gasp as she put her right hand on my cock and stroked it as she sucked it.  Truthfully, her pulling was not that rhythmic, but seeing that muscular arm pump away made up for it.  And while I have already been real about her lacking facial beauty, I looked over her bent figure and saw her glutes in this squatting position.  I wasn't sure how she did that after our workout, but her legs were just stronger than mine. 

I started to overcome my nervousness and feigned morality.  It kind of hit me: Me, the decent-looking, skinny guy who lurked on HBC cams and this forum was actually doing this.  Heck, I had even had sessions before, but I picked those women.  This was just supposed to be motivating and give me material at night for jerking off -- and yet, here I was.  With new confidence, I started to thrust more into her mouth, and I put one hand behind her head.  Barb began to feel herself with her free hand.  That got me really going, and I knew I could probably cum even just a few minutes into this improbable experience. 

I pulled away, and grabbed her beefy arms by the outside triceps to lift her up a bit.  As she rose, I groped at her huge, fake tits.  I grabbed the nipple from under her posing suit, which she quickly tossed. The height difference here was funny as my cock hit her almost by her pecs, but the angle just was not going to work for pushing my dick in that amazing crevice.  Further, I had to really reach down to start kissing her neck, and then she grabbed my face and started to kiss me forcefully, but she had to stand on her toes again. 

"You're just so tall," she exclaimed.  She continued to play herself, and I started to reach down to her glutes, which were by then my favorite part of her.  Many FBBs lose the fullness of their glutes as they age -- not Barb.  It must have been her height and natural curves, but her ass jut out with all the definition I crave.
"I love your glutes" I said, starting to thrust into her stomach as I held these two boulders from behind. 
"Thank you, she smiled, pulling off the rest of her bottoms.  I moved toward her, and we gradually shuffled by the stairs that stack for cardio classes. 

She turned around and bent over, revealing her great glutes and impossibly muscled back to me.  She also reached back and grabbed my member, and I entered her, slowly.  She was already wet, and I began to pump slowly while she played with herself from the front -- one hand on the stack of stairs and the other on her clit.  I looked down to see her ripped ass and back, bulky shoulders, and traps.  Unlike other sex, where I would bring in a FBB fantasy to climax, here I got to just focus.  I grabbed her shoulders and went harder.  I pumped away as she moaned loader and loader.  At this point, I was worried I would just explode and leave her unfulfilled, but she started to groan in that unmistakable way.  I was glad because I had not lasted very long, but now I had the license to go for it.  I went on my own tippy toes and thrust as hard as I could into her, making her moan loader, and then I pulled out, furiously finishing on her glutes.

My depleted legs wobbled.  We both were breathing hard.  I went for a cloth towel and cleaned her sweaty back and glutes as I had exploded all over her.  After a while, it felt a little awkward, and she mentioned we should get going as the gym was supposed be closed and the alarm set.  I pulled on my clothes and followed her to the ladies room, but she hurried in front of me, and that seemed a bit odd.  I started to come back to my senses and realized I had just fucked a married woman, something I had sworn never to do, believe it or not.  When she returned, she looked tired and acted quiet.

"You OK?" I asked.
"Yes, Mike.  I think we both needed that, but I have never, ever cheated on Dave {husband}.  We just never are intimate any more, and I was so aroused by seeing your reaction to me today...You have to promise me we keep this quiet.  You cannot tell anyone.  I could lose my job, my husband..." She started to almost panic, talking faster and faster.  I reassured her I would not say anything.  (And I did not, for five years, until writing this with fake names.)
------
Aftermath

I would have liked to tell about my illicit sex with Barb after she divorced her husband, or the dirty texts she would send me.  The truth is she did not text me that entire weekend while I presumed she stayed with her friend.  She had been texting me a few times a day up until that point.  On Monday, after wondering what was up, but not wanting to reach out for fear her husband would see her now-not-so-innocent client text her, I got a call in advance of our Tuesday session.  She told me she could not train me any more.  She apologized over and over, cried, and I just sat in my office silently as all of this poured out into my ear.  I felt terrible too.  She mentioned how she had sabotaged her diet that weekend and would likely skip the show.  She offered to refund my unused sessions and get me with another trainer.  I did not know what to do, and only a month out, I wanted to go through with the process, so I ended up seeing a trainer at a different gym.  This time is was a guy, who was fine, but I was very sheepish about how she transferred me to him. 

In all candor, the sex was amazing as I had never been with that level of physique.  The fact she had morphed from a house wife to a jacked older lady was also really sexy.  But I would have never taken her out as she was really not that attractive facially, and given her age, my buddies would have just been dumbfounded as to what I was doing.  More importantly, she was married, and that still gets me despite many other faults I have.   She did not do the show, and while I did alright for my first physique contest, I learned later that she and her husband had moved to the South East to retire.  She does still compete, sparingly, and looks great for her age.  I still look her up from time to time to reminisce of that one intense night. 

Thanks for reading.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Personal Trainer - True Story
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2016, 05:54:10 am »
please go on even if its not true

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2016, 03:53:29 pm »
Great story, and well written.  Thanks for the shout-out on my story.

Offline mm11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2016, 04:23:15 pm »
Thanks, guys. I just wish I had more of these encounters without the weirdness of how this relationship ended. I guess I need to session more:  :letsparty:

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2016, 06:25:57 pm »
Great, believable, well-written true story.  Wish there were more of these on the site, but yeah, most of us haven't had the necessary experiences to write one.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2016, 08:51:49 pm »
what a story, and well rendered, K+ 53. 

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2016, 05:28:34 am »
Thanks for sharing. K+++

Aaaaaahhhhhhh, the memories.................

Rizma1

#TRUE: Strip Club Visit
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2016, 04:45:49 am »
This isn't a story but a real experience I had at a strip club recently.

Strip Club Visit

I was in Vegas for a work related convention and decided to visit a club for the evening. Was enjoying the scenery and my cocktail and a woman caresses my scalp and sits right on my lap, facing me. She was not classically beautiful but was well endowed upstairs and bounced them up and down to showcase this fact. I'd say probably around 5'4 150lbs....Dirty blonde hair, Caucasian- Probably Russian or Polish judging from her accent....Did not look overweight, just very solidly built and clearly spent some time lifting in the gym.

We talked about a variety of subjects....(Brexit, Trump, Zika, etc). Then she suggested that we move to a slightly more private booth. I obliged, as A)  Her weight was kind of uncomfortable and B) She had a somewhat muscular build and kept pec bouncing which was turning me on.....

We switch to the booth and she immediately starts dancing. During the course of the dance, she grabs my hands and I playfully push up. She then forces my hands back and pins them to the wall....I pushed back, subtle at first and then increased pressure. My hands stayed pinned to the wall even after I started pushing with full effort...She sensed this and started laughing....Started grinding into me harder, kissing my neck while keeping my arms pinned...I complimented her on her strength and she smiles, grabs both my hands with one of hers and says "try me now baby"

I pushed, both my arms against one of hers but she kept me firmly pinned! I couldn't believe how strong this girl was!

She says "I am dancing for you 3 more songs and you have no choice".....and kept my arms pinned above my head, against the wall with one hand...Then after she finished we talked about fitness and she said that all the pole tricks combined with the fact that she was always naturally strong and lifts weights made it easy for her to keep me pinned....She saw how aroused I was getting and goes...."Lets armwrestle...if you win we'll go VIP for free" I said ok what happens if I lose? She says then you buy 1 hr VIP....

I lost both left and right handed but had a blast in VIP....

Can't wait to go back to Vegas!

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Strip Club Visit
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2016, 10:42:28 am »
Sounds like fun shit! What club in Vegas was this but more importantly who,s dat girl?

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2021, 11:00:01 am »
@quantumleap, who is the original author of that story? Impressive shoe size!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View