Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580168 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 07:46:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...  (Read 130021 times)

rejtely2

#TRUE: Challenge Accepted!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 07:59:11 am »
This thread is for scenes that shockingly demonstrate female power and superiority. Please contribute and indicate that you saw it happen for real, in a movie or it also may be an event that's just your fantasy.

So, this happened for real at a party:

A really built guy was swaggering that he has endless stamina and he has no problem to satisfy any woman even if it takes hours for her to orgasm. He told that he can hold himself as long as he wants, and no woman can force him to cum. Some women who already had experience with him confirmed it, but then a strong female voice from the crowd was heard: Wanna bet?

The girl was more muscular than an average woman, athletic, tight and fit but not a fbb.  She laid him down onto his back on the floor, took two chairs and did a perfect side split between them just above his erecting cock. She was wearing a mini skirt so we could clearly see her fully shaven wet pussy.

- Guys, count back from twenty - she said, then without even looking down to the guy, she lowered herself into an oversplit position and impaled herself into his stallion dick with a single fast move.  Many people in the crowd was staring how could she know how to position her hip without holding his dick with her hands, but she just knew how it stands without even looking it.

Then we started to count back loud, but she was not moving at all.

But after about 5 seconds he started to breathe heavily and we could see how she was working on his cock just by using her vaginal muscles. After about 10 seconds his face was fully red, he could not speak, but gasp and scream and exactly at the 20th second he shot his load into her powerful pussy.

But she did not stop and continued to milk him and forced him to cum two more times in a few minutes. And she used nothing else just her pussy muscles. The guy later told us that he had no chance against her incredible squeeze, suction and massage, she milked him and he cummed at her will. He fucked many women before, but never even heard about this level of pussy muscle control.

During this she was not moving an inch, she just clamped down on his dick and controlled him like a robot. She did that so easily that her facial expressions didn't change at all. She must have been really experienced fucking like that.

When she finished him, she said, -You have a really nice big cock, but even your dick is a no challenge for my muscular cunt, little boy.

With that she stood up and walked away like nothing happened. Her incredible power shocked everybody.

Forum Saradas

#TRUE: Challenge Accepted!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 07:59:11 am »

marcel81x

#TRUE: Exciting Story [marcel81x]
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 02:35:49 pm »

introduction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I have to say that I was hesitating a while to really write down this story. This was mainly due to respect for the girl I´m writing about. Therefore I changed her name and the setting a little bit. Also if I give you weights they are in kilo grams. And I am French Canadian so I´m not a native English speaker. Please excuse wrong spellings or grammar. But I thought that most of you guys would appreciate an English story and definitely would like to read and understand this. Anyway, I felt this forum would be the place I have to share this because the experience was so unbelievable great.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 15 month ago I went to Europe for business reasons and had to stay in Germany for a couple of month. So I looked out for a gym because evenings after work in a foreign country can get boring very fast. Also I´ve always been working out for the last 15 years. Working in Germany shouldn´t be the moment to get out of shape.

Actually the opposite was the case. I found more than enough time to work out.  my gym was very well equipped and good coaches were available. It turned out that I was able to bring myself in probably the best shape of my life. Sometimes I spotted a girl who seemed to work out really well. Every time I saw her I realized that she did an impressing exercise  routine for a woman. To watch her exercising actually gave me an additional push. After several weeks I found out that she also worked at this gym – which was good because this would give me the opportunity to talk to her one day. And that is exactly what happened. One Sunday I came to the gym at morning times – I usually don´t work out in the morning.

And there she was. Her name tag said “Diana” and she welcomed me with a nice smile.
After half an hour of workout I figured that it was time to approach Diana. I walked up to the front desk and asked if she could explain this one machine to me ;-)
She spoke English very well and of course she could show me how to use it. Afterwards she asked me if I ever had a proper introduction into all the machines. I told her that I´m working out for more than 10 years and doing ok with the machines – a sentence I regreted  immediately. She smiled again and told me to let her know if I would need any help…”of course it´s free” she said about to go back to her desk. “ well maybe it can´t hurt to go over my plan” I replied quickly. “ok, then come up front and we check the availability of our trainers”. We checked on a couple of possible dates when she finally said “hm, the thing is, our trainers don´t speak French and I´m not really sure about their English. If you want I can show you the machines. I don´t have a trainer licence but you seem to be quite good in shape so there are no specific injuries to take care of?”  “no, I´m totally fine, that would be great!” I said as fast as I could.

“you wanna do it right now?” How could I say no?. she showed me a couple of exercises , gave me good advices and I tried to impress her a little bit by doing the exercises.

And of course I was curious how she works out herself. Diana was wearing a long sleeve shirt but still I could tell that she must be in good shape.

“you seem to work out a lot yourself. How comes?”….”well I started as many other girls here” she said “ but at some point I really liked it and felt that I would like to find out how much I can improve myself and my physique”.
“how came that? Let me guess. Your boyfriend was a bodybuilder and wanted to push you”
“ oh no, not at all” she replied “I used to be a competitive swimmer so challenging myself or my body is not new to me. When I started to train harder I had a boyfriend but he didn´t really like it and wouldn´t support my effort at all”
“really?!”

I could hardly believe that. “I can´t imagine that your boyfriend wouldn´t support you in that case” she smiled…”I mean, you look great why wouldn´t he support you on your attempt to look even better” I added.
“well, he simply didn´t like muscles on girls….would you support your girl if she started to put up muscles?”
“ehm, of course I would” was all I could say. And I guess that the slight embarrassment that came up might even have changed the colour of my face  a bit.

“so you are planning to attempt a competition?”
“oh, that´s another issue. My coach – Andi, you might know him – wants me to. I don´t feel like it yet”
“well, you don´t have to. I think it´s ok if you do it just for yourself”
“yes, that´s kinda what I´m doing. I´m curious to see how far I can develop myself”
“seems to be a lot just telling by the way you train”
“thanks. Well, we will see” was all she said.

By this moment I didn´t have the slightest idea how far Diana would be able to push her body. But I would find out soon.
We finished our introduction and conversation for today. This girl knew how to train that´s for sure. And I tried to give her the same impressions about me. By then I didn´t know that I would find out pretty soon  how much she really knows about working out hard …..

sucospex

Re: exciting true story
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 11:11:48 pm »
This is a good story, Marcel. I hope it works good for you ;) K for it!

marcel81x

Re: exciting true story
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 02:52:25 pm »
here goes the continuation .... funny, writing this brings all the memories back...

A few days later I saw Diana working out herself. I was happy to realize that she recognized me and I said “guten tag”. My not so perfect pronunciation made her smile…well at least I tried.

“hey Kevin, didn´t you say the other day you would have supported me?”
“ehm, for sure…”
“then step up and have an eye on this weight at my last set on the bench if you don´t mind”
She did 12 perfect reps with about 55kg . wow. Only for the last rep I steped in with very little help.

Diana seemed to be happy with my assistance so I also helped her at the 45 degree dumbbell press. I was absolutely impressed by that girl.
Unfortunately that was it for her workout. Exhausted but smiling she said “thanks – good job!”…”sure” was all I could say.

The next days and weeks pictures of Diana working out appeared in my mind all the time. This imagination motivated me a lot so I increased the intensity of my own workout even more. So this girl somehow made me getting into the best shape of my life. At 185cm I had about 80 solid defined kilograms of weight with a bodyfat percentage  of less then 10.

About two weeks later came that day I think of until now.
It was a Friday. Though I was late from work I wanted to keep the momentum up and continue my great workout series. It was 9 pm by the time I arrived at the gym. Then I realized that they close at 10 on Fridays – stupid me. By the time I fished my warmup it was almost 9:30 pm.

That´s when I spottet Diana coming in. I walked towards her and said “how comes even employees forget the opening hours of the gym?”
“well I was busy today and just couldn´t make it earlier. But good thing is: being an employee I have a key so I don´t really care”
“damn, that´s not fair” I said with a sad view.
“hm, you wonna join my workout?” Diana said after a short moment of  hesitation. “what are you training today” she kept asking.
“well not much anymore, that´s for sure”.
“I do chest and abs. and I could need some assistance. So if you want to continue working out after 10 pm you can stay and leave later when I´m done”
“ehm, chest and abs is exactely what I had in mind to train today. So that would fit. You really don´t mind? I mean are you sure it´s ok for me to stay longer?”
“don´t worry, you´ll be fine”

So we warmed up and waited for everyone to leave the gym. She closed the doors with her employee keys. Then we were ready to start what turned out to be the most awesome workout I ever had in my life.
And that´s basically the reason to write this story....

Offline liasonjake

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
#TRUE: Stories~collected 2014 & before...
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 07:17:54 pm »
Real Life Facebook Chat
by liasonjake

So here's a real-life Facebook chat I had with a woman -- she's 5'6", 160 of pure muscle.  Used to be a powerlifter.  Identities have been changed to, well, prevent her from coming and kicking MY ass.  About her beating the crap out of two dates...

Her:
2 months ago lol a really REALLY bad date
Me:
haha really?
what happened
Her:
yes lol i dont start shit like that im an adult lol
oh.. a serial killer i met on © Saradas ..
Me:
haha you've got to tell me more
Her:
long bad story but im happy to be me cause if i wasnt we wouldnt be chatting
Me:
now THAT is a BAD date
Her:
ok..
Me:
like you physically fought him on a first date?
nuts
Her:
i was chatting with him for about 8 months.. things always came up.. finally i meet him at a bar.. seemed nice a little shy.. paid in cash for everything but that happens.. he got me a shot when i was in the bathroom.. i dont drink anything i wasnt with the whole time so i declined.. thank god..
Me:
he roofied it?
Her:
we decide to go to dinner and we took his truck.. next thing i know we are going the wrong way and out in the middle of no where and hes not looking at me or speaking to me suddenly
im sure he did but i didnt drink it so its a theory lol
i tried to get out of the truck.. door wouldnt open from the inside.
he takes us ou into the middle of the boonies.. tries to drag me out of the car i knock him to the ground.. he gets up.. we have a full on brawl until i basically shattered his nose with the heel of my hand and he fell down
Me:
did you report him?
Her:
i wear steel toe doc martins (stfu lol) so kicked him until he was out cold borrowed the truck and drove my ass back to my car. locked his keys in the truck and went home
Me:
that's insane
Her:
how.. u think he really gave me his real name lol im pissed too cause i was so shaken up i didnt write the plate down or look for his info while i had the truck.. didnt even think about it til i was home and done having a melt down lol
Me:
well good thing you are fucking strong as shit
Her:
very.. so im done dating i think lol
good thing i didnt drink that drink
Me:
yup
that's totally nuts
Her:
when i was 20 this jerkoff drugged a drink of mine.. i ended up passng out in the car and my roommate apparently took me home and put me in bed cause i woke up there. have had the drink rule since
Me:
no makes sense
esp with people you don't know yet
Her:
ya im a psycho magnet hes the second date i have had to hit in cali altho obviously he was extreme
Me:
what was the first?
that's really crazy
i mean, i've met a couple weird people on internet dating sites but nothing like that
i guess i'm a dude also
we tend to be creepier lol
Her:
this guys who lied about what he looked like lol he showed up shorter than me and about 120 lbs when he said he was like 6'2 lol i politely said i wasnt interested (we hung out for a while before then even) he said ok .. he had been drinking lived an hr away asked to hit the couch i said sure
Me:
6'2" lol
i lie about my height by an inch but a foot lol
Her:
woke up at 2am with this moron trying to get my pants off so i punched him so hard i fractured my hand and something on his face.. he should be happy i was mostly asleep and laying down or he would have died.. picked him up and dumped his dumb ass outside
he was like 5'4 at most i could see over his head whats funny is i dont give a shit about height at all that was so not necessary

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
#TRUE: Story Come True? 2012
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 01:31:13 am »
Hey guys,

So there was a story written a while ago about a guy who shared his love for muscular women to the girl that had a crush on him, and she came back years later all buffed up for him. I figured that was pretty impossible in real life.

Until now.

This doesn't seem as silly anymore since a lot of relationships begin over dating sites, but I just began a relationship with a powerlifter/figure competitor.  She knew before it started that I liked muscular women and thought it was really awesome that i did. In fact--she loved that I loved it.  I went a little further an told her that I liked bigger girls, and asked if she was ever planning on getting bigger and not only did she say yes, but she also said that she would get bigger for me! True story. I showed her photos of Tarna Alderman and she basically vowed to get there by December. She bulks fast, and apparently had a 34lb gain in only 2.5 months (not making that up).  She loves that I love that she's going to get bigger and is going to use that as part of her drive.

And yes, she's real, as she's skyped with me, sent me very sexy *ahem* photos, and talked with me on the phone. It's pretty incredible. OH and she said she's always wanted to date a nerd/smart guy (like me) so......WIN. I'm not inlined at THIS moment to share photos, but I promise as time goes on I will drop in a few every once in a while!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Story Come True?
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 03:54:30 am »
Cool for you man, hope everything comes out well, I mean how often does a woman do everything she can to transform herself into your perfect woman? You got a keeper there. Now.... any updates on another chapter of Annika?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jaggyjoe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 01:46:20 pm »
Wow if this is true, you are a fucking lucky man!!! ;)

c59lturbo

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 03:01:14 pm »
you are now entering the twlight zone..

ralf145

#TRUE: strong GF story
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2012, 10:20:18 pm »
#TRUE: strong GF story

my girlfriend is 5 7 and pretty strong because she works a lot with horses. her grip strength is unbelievable, if she wants she can bend my fingers in every possible way. her muscles are not big but she´s very veiny and she really strong. i had some arguing with her several days ago. i was in bed already and we couldn´t agree on the things we were discussing. all of a sudden she took my left hand and bent it backwards so it was really hurting me. then she got on top and put me in a grapevine. this was hurting even more. then she got off but kept my hand in her strong grip. then she pulled of my pants with the other hand and i was naked. she then got on top again and put me in a grapevine again. she was holding my hands above my head and i wasn´t able to move an inch. somehow  suddenly she got me and i was in her. i didn´t want to have sex with her but she had me already and she started keeping me in the grapevine and raping me. i couldn´t resist her and even i didn´t want to have sex she finished me. what an awesome experience how strong she really is

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: true story
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 08:35:16 am »
So a woman can rape a man...

fbcplvr

Re: true story
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2012, 10:41:46 am »
I love to read true stories like this, not the ridiculous made-up kind.

Btw, I posted one, which is true, on another site that some of you might find interesting: *********stories/electric-biceps

fbcplvr

#TRUE: *Amber*
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012, 10:45:50 am »
This is a true story.  Here it is:

*Amber*

I was sitting at a corner bar stool one afternoon at Friday's bar. It was happy hour and crowded. A blond woman, early 30‘s, was making her way through the crowd looking for a place to sit. As she passed, I said to her that the seat next to me was free. As it was very crowded, she quickly sat down, finding refuge from the jostling crowd.

I was struck with how much she looked like the actress Renee Zelweiger. I told her this, and she replied that she'd often been told that and liked the comparison. "Maybe, it's because we’re both German. My name is Amber Klassen." I refrained from saying that was a classy name, and said instead, "Nice to meet you; my name is Blake."

Amber was dressed in a low-cut, short-sleeved, tight-fitting little black dress. I could see that she was about 5'4", 130 lbs, and extremely fit and probably very strong. I could tell that by the muscular thigh draped over the bar stool and the thick quads flaring out, separated by a deep indentation running down the side.
I remarked that she looked like she worked out. "Indeed, I just came from the Bally's up the street," she said.

My female muscle radar moved to high alert. I've always been attracted to muscular women, since I first sat in the front row of Miss Frye's second-grade class and sat enraptured and curiously and strangely aroused (for I was just a kid) by the sight of her big biceps balling up into a high peak when she brushed her hair, which she did daily while sitting at her desk during class. Now it was years later and a hot muscle woman was sitting right next to me.

“I can’t help noticing that your legs appear very strong,” I said to Amber. “You must work out.”

“Do I. I had to, to overcome what I’ve been through.” She then proceeded to tell me her story.

When she was 19 she met a young Turkish man and fell in love. She got married to him and moved to Turkey. He turned abusive and started beating her. She found herself in a Moslem country that offered no help to a girl in her position. She fled, back home to the U.S.

When she got back home, she decided that she’d had it with men. She sought a woman for a lover and found one, a lesbian, and she moved in with her. Amber gradually discovered that a woman lover was not for her, that she needed a man. She told that to her lover during a short car trip they were taking. They got into a violent argument. Her lover drove the car into a tree. Amber woke up the next day in a hospital with a tube down her throat.

Amber sustained multiple broken bones, mainly to her legs, and severe lacerations, especially to her face. Doctors told her that she might not walk again. She resolved to recover and chose weightlifting as the means to regain her health and strength. She said she could now do a 700 lb leg press, and those bulging quads and big calves made me think she was telling the truth.

She recovered except for a noticeable limp, which I hadn’t seen initially because of the crowd in the bar. She had scarring on her face, but it was mostly covered by makeup.

“So what brings you here? I haven’t seen you here before,” I said.
“I’m meeting my boyfriend. This was a convenient place, close to the gym where I work out. He’s a motorcycle mechanic, at a Harley dealer. He’s on parole from jail for beating up a guy and can’t drink, but we’re going to the dining area when he gets here,” she said.

I congratulated her on her hard work and perseverance, that she’d mostly overcome her terrible injuries. “I guess weight-lifting has really done it for you,” I said.

“Yea, I’m very strong now, stronger than before. Look here, feel my muscle,” she said with vigor.
With that she slowly raised her right arm, and went into a classic bicep flex, as she looked proudly at the tennis-ball-sized bulge that popped up and formed a big rising peak.

I gave a short gasp and slightly trembled as I put my right hand to that big beckoning peak . I gently squeezed at first, tentatively probing that magnificent mound of muscle, its soft outer layer covering its rock-hard core.

“Come on, give it a real squeeze,” she said. And just as I did, she squeezed her flex harder making the muscle quiver and then giving me a feeling I’ll never forget: a tingling jolt of energy shot through my fingers, down my hand, running in a stream down my arm and exploding in my solar plexus. My cock, already aroused and hardening, sprung to rigid attention and started pulsating to the electric current that flowed strongly and warmly into my gut.

I was speechless. The warm radiance of Amber’s strength, so hardly won, flowed deep into me. The flow of energy from her magnificent muscles entered into me and uplifted me. My cock strained hard and yearned to shoot its big load of cum into my drawers.

Amber just looked down at me with a big knowing smile. She could see that I was overcome with erotic desire and lust and reduced to a quivering mute.

Just then her boyfriend came in. He was an average-sized guy, lean and wiry, well groomed and dressed, but clearly a bit on edge and a guy that looks like a fighter. I guess he wasn’t pleased with what he was seeing. He looked like someone not to be messed with.
Amber introduced him to me. He was a bit curt but civil. He told Amber he wanted to go somewhere else, and they left.

I never saw her again. But I thought of her often, and that amazing arc of strength she unleashed from her beautiful, high-hard peak into my yearning cock. It’s an enduring memory I recall when I need a boost, when I need to get off.

I wondered why she always hooked up with violent people--the wife-beating Turk, the murderous lesbian, the edgy Harley mechanic-parolee. But now she was better equipped to deal with the violence she seemed to seek.

fbcplvr

#TRUE: Girl Wants Muscle
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 09:22:01 am »
I found this comment under a the pic of a very pretty and quite muscular girl who had posted a flexing pic on musclephone tublr. I think you'll find it of interest:

"That’s too muscular for me”

I showed this picture to my sister yesterday. She wanted to see a comparison of me from January and me from now. I’m very private with my close friends and family about my “progress” because I don’t care for their reactions and for some reason, I’m more shy with people I’m close to.

My sister’s reaction is what I expected…That I’m bulky and getting too “manly.” I was also sitting next to her in a dress and she commented how girly I looked at dinner, prior to this conversation.

I know I have muscle. I have more muscle than most people I know, more than any of the women I know in my everyday life. I’m not as muscular as the pictures I see on here all the time, but I have a good amount. I work for the muscle, I lift because I WANT muscles.

I see a lot of people on Tumblr-land write about how lifting won’t “bulk” girls up….

Well, for me, it does. I’m not trying to scare anyone away from lifting weights but it’s the truth. I’m muscular. It also took me over a YEAR to build the muscle I have. I lost over 25 pounds, then gained about 7 pounds of muscle. And I lift heavy. Lifting weights wont make you grow over night.

First off, what is your definition of bulky? (IS BULKY EVEN A REAL WORD…). Bulky isn’t necessarily a bad term for me, it means you have muscle. I bet some of you think I’m bulky.

There are girls here that want to look like Victoria Secret models. “LOOK AT THEM, THEY LIFT WEIGHTS, SOOOOO TONED.” ok they have nice slim bodies, I’ll gives them that. But if those girls are lifting more than 10 lbs of weight, then they must be starving themselves because if they lifted heavy, they would have much more muscle definition. So let’s stop the bullshit and be honest.

Second, how comfortable will you be if you do start lifting heavy and have muscles? Some will advocate lifting heavy but won’t eat over 1300 calories and will only lift high rep, low weight. It’s almost like they have a fear in becoming that “muscular girl”. People will notice and comment on it a lot. For me the transition happened quickly and I’m still getting used to it. It can be awkward when lifting a box and people stare at your arms. Don’t talk the talk unless you want to walk the walk.

Not everyone has to lift heavy and be muscular. No way. Do what you like and do what you want!!!! Run, dance, bike, swim, do you. I’m never going to be the thin, tall model. I’m never going to be the skinny girl. I’ve been the curvy girl, the sick looking girl, the unhealthy girl.

I’m me now. I don’t define myself by my physique, but it is a part of me, my outer shell. I love what I do and love seeing my body transform and become something I’ve always wanted to be. You can call me manly, muscular, big, but I call myself happy because when I look in the mirror, I like what I see.

Quark44

#TRUE: A crazy story from Russia
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 07:02:36 am »
I had found a crazy story from Russia.

Unfortunately, it is originally in German.  Therefore I will try to write this story into English.

A male robber attacked a female hairdresser in Russia.
Instead, he would make prey, the gangster himself became the victim.
One of the female hairdressers mastered the martial arts judo and taekwondo.
The woman stretches down the robber with a targeted body blow.
She dragged him to the basement and ties him with the cord of a hair dryer.
After hours, forcing the unscrupulous female hairdresser the robber to undress and to swallow the potency drug Viagra.
Then she does her about her victim.
The rape stretches over three days !
The gangster is injured in the ordeal - his foreskin rips.
After his release, he reported to the police display.
The female hairdresser defends himself: "This is ridiculous.
We only had sex twice.
I brought him new jeans, he has every day to get food.
Besides, I have given him before releasing 1000 rubles (about 20 Euros). "
Consequence: Both came in custody.
An Police officer: "It's a shame that the two could not meet in the cell.
They would have made a great couple. "
Not really funny but true.

Everything´s possible in Russia... :-)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #TRUE: Stories~collected 2016 & before...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View