Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577247 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 03:08:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Man
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Man  (Read 6400 times)

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Her Man
« on: December 12, 2021, 10:06:13 pm »
Howdy folks. Trying out a new story. Please give feedback. I have a story in mind that I won't stray from, but criticism is appreciated. Also, applaud some Karma if you enjoy.
WARNING! This story will go to dark places. Initially unintentioned, but I found the story made more sense this way based on the characters involved. Enjoy.

Her Man

Part 1.   

I guess he made me laugh a lot. Initially a romantic but it all fades eventually and then you really do wonder why you are here? Still I am not some ditzy young blonde looking to get a surprise and a thrill every evening, just progression in life was all I was really looking for at that point. Even if Herman was striving toward something more in his career, if he let me strive further in my career I'd be happy. I am aware of how immature I sound ‘he let me?’ or even if we really went for a child. I wouldn’t do anything without us agreeing on it but to be honest, it just felt like any time I came to my husband with something out of the comfort zone, I was met with a stone cold ‘No Regina!’
Life continued in boring routine for… I don’t care to count the years, but we were nearing the stage of becoming outdated on the dating scene. I’d love to say we tried to maintain our head-turning figures but I think that was just me. He liked a fit lady and I had only one problem maintaining my fit form. I was bored out of my skull doing it. I used to push hard on the weights until Herman and I became more serious. He had his reasons which in retrospect were probably bullshit but it was how he started his ‘No Regina’ routine. You’ll get too fat eating like that, the intensity will show in your face before you’re thirty, you’ll have a back like my father lifting those weights… and so on.
Now when I say the boring routine went on and on, I mean it only for me. At some point he had a little side project going when he started to take his gym time more seriously. He said he wanted to keep up his fitness, be a worthy man for me and all that. Jesus I was so dumb. I wasn’t able to workout with him, he didn’t want me to see him put it all out there in the gym… apparently. Word got back to me from my friend Jennifer from that gossip Dorothy Seller… “Have you seen the exercises Regina’s husband is doing with that young trainer? Far too close for demonstrations.” Jennifer did her recon and it was no secret that my husband was fucking this brat. Carol Margot was; according to our online stalking, a twenty five year old personal trainer and business developer. She was five foot three, athletic, won this and that from a young age but I ignored the text and looked at the pictures. She was burningly beautiful and I wanted to smash her face in. She had stupid big brown eyes, a skin deep smile that showed her perfect porceline teeth. I guess what further annoyed me were her legs and arms. She was no twig. There was muscle and tone there and the reason why Herman have found this acceptable on her and not his wife was something at which I could only guess.  My lead theory was my cumbersome hubby, would not be intimidated by an athletic chick who was half a foot shorter than him. I however was an inch shorter than, if not the the same height as Herman. God forbid I develop wider shoulders than him at such a height.

We are not divorced as of yet. I am not sure how I will be proceeding honestly. I guess this is where my story starts. I gave him a chance to own up. I’d forgive him if we promised that he would never see her again. He denied knowing anything about the situation initially. I bottled the rage. My best friend insulting me to my face with such a vacant stare and shrug. Jennifer handed me a photo of them sharing a coffee and I confronted him with it when I found myself in a merciful mood. ‘We are just friends’. Now he couldn’t look me in the eye. Jennifer nabbed one more killer piece of intel. Buddying up with that bitch Carol, Jennifer got the careless slut to share screenshots of their lewd messages from their lovers. Jennifer had a few examples from a few men. Initially reluctant Carol was too proud to show off such intimate content, but not wanting to be shown up by the older Jennifer, a screenshot was sent of a text that was rather lustful. The name of the man in her phone was Her Man. As if she knew he was married and was referring to me. If that wasn’t incriminating enough, I recognised the language and emojis. It was unmistakeably Herman. With that final piece of evidence I asked him one last time. The bastard just said that I was a paranoid bitch. He didn’t say where he was going, but I knew. I just don’t know how he would’ve reacted to see me gone. The texts came through frequently, I wouldn’t answer the calls. I was hurt. I was sad. But I had my anger.
Jennifer was only delighted to have me move in. Despite her ‘various lovers’ she was rather lonely. It was actually bliss. She and I just ranted about how abusive and selfish men were. When they aren’t using you they are controlling you. “You’re going to hit the weights hard again so?” she asked with hope. Jennifer was more into bodybuilding than strength and you could see it her arms and back.  She was a small thing though so no one would really guess how impressive she was until she started stripping. Still, she maintained great curves and a feminine face. 
“Definitely, I have to catch up after all this time not pushing myself.” That was all I did from  then on. I pushed the weights hard and heavy. Initially my goal was to outsize my husband. He uploaded to Insta**** frequently so I kept an eye on him. He gave it all, weight, reps and sets. After a month and a half of heavy stuff, I was on par with him and that wasn’t hard. I had way more in me. I started at one hundred and fifty pounds. A lean 5’9’’ lady. Two months in and I was one hundred seventy five pounds. I may have been lighter than Herman, but I was just about outlifting him. He deadlifted 185kg in a personal record at the end of those two months. I meant to PR three weeks from then but I was spited by his smug face. Training with Jennifer I had put two hundred on the bar. She recorded the lift with her camera, should we have decided to post it. Not only did I outlift Herman, my form was better and Jennifer had slid on two small five kg plates without my noticing. I hugged that bitch and called her as such after she told me to check the weight before unloading the bar. We took a little selfie flexing the guns in the gym mirror. My arm was much bigger than hers but she was so toned and fit. I guess my arms were something like that a few months ago but Jennifer had been feeding me like a carnivorous piggy. Looking at our pic, Jennifer just sighed saying we’d be the cutest lesbos. I giggled as I hip shoved her butt. At that point we were getting too much male attention and headed for home.

Forum Saradas

Her Man
« on: December 12, 2021, 10:06:13 pm »

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Her Man
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 01:47:10 am »
Great start. Another ungrateful hubby getting just desert it seems. This has great potential.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 02:45:11 am »
Not a bad start. Though a common theme. I wonder you wi;; put your spin on it. Keep it up.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 04:01:15 am »
Great stuff so far !!!

I love where this is probably going  >:D

Keep at it, this is great ! 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 08:59:44 am »
Great start!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 03:14:17 am »
Part 2
Months ran on and I was getting big. Admittedly I was not the leanest girl but I was lifting big. I was hugely proud of myself and it was just consistency in training, eating and sleeping. I didn’t put much effort into the appearance and it was really hoodies and tracksuits when I was shopping. It was one day I popped into the supermarket and I spotted Herman. I had lost track of his insta****ing when he went private. Perhaps he suspected my stalking, perhaps I was being arrogant but he was not looking as confident. He had definitely collected fat around his mid section. I had let Jennifer do my makeup, I was over two hundred pounds and he would never have seen me in such clothes. Still though, I kept my distance. I could size him up from where I stood and I could safely say I outweighed him now. Looking at his trolley content, he was shopping for two. No doubt that bitch was still in the picture. If she were there though, I may have blown my cover and temper and recked her. That would come in time as I was about to make yet another change in my life.
“Time to start the bodybuilding bitch” Jennifer announced holding up the calender that showed I had been doing strength for exactly a year. I had agreed informally to Jennifer I would bodybuild after a year of strength development. We pushed each other hard in the gym that day. Whatever limit we reached that day had to be broken the next day in either reps or weight. It was a sore upper body that night. And we both collapsed on the couch when we got home.
“You know I saw Herman today.”
“Oh, how was he looking?”
“Small,” I giggled, “but most do compared to me.”
“I know, you are actually massive Regina. Your chest is incredible. The fact that you haven’t done hypertrophy before has me really excited.”
“Ha why would you be excited? It is my body.”
“Haha, I don’t know I just love seeing progress in muscle.”
“Guess that explains why you go for such meat heads.”
“I guess,” she agreed with a slight blushing of her cheeks. She tried to turn away knowing I’d see her infatuation.
“I see you have taken after me on the dieting front too.” I said taking a handful of her still firm but squeezable bum.
“Hey, don’t be mean.”
“I wasn’t being mean, I like it” I didn’t mean for that to sound so casual. My interest came across rather than my supportive compliment to my friend in feminism.
“Oh yeah?” Jennifer’s eyelids lowered as she drew into me. “You like it huh?”
I nodded. “Yeah, you make me tingle. Do I make you tingle?”
She nodded, and when she did, I shook my head. “No, you have to say it.”
“You make mmmm…” I shot out and kissed her. I had kissed a girl before but this was different. I felt like this was more than a girl kissing a girl. I felt more than that, I felt like a man. We kissed for sometime and removed clothes as we went. It was sweatier than our gym session. I never realised how attractive I had found her till then. Was I always drawn to girls like this? We pressed our pussies together as we kissed. Our swollen little ladies bumped and flicked gently off each other in a moist waltz to the rhythm of our pulses. There was no confusion. It felt as good for her as it had for me. It had to have. I wondered what Herman would have felt like during this experience. How does a dick feel? I wished I had one then. Just to know what it was like or just to enjoy it. I regretted the thought as soon as I had had it. I didn’t care. I was happy as I was with Jennifer. I didn’t need him. We rubbed and bumped and screeched and moaned and had fun for hours. It was a soggy awakening, but one we could laugh at together.
“How was it?” Jennifer asked.
“I’ve never felt anything like it, I had so much freedom. You just let me do what I wanted.”
“Yeah, that marriage was like a noose on you I think.”
“Haha, God. He was good, don’t get me wrong but once he found his rhythm he didn’t need me. He wouldn’t let me do much to change things up or please me. I had so much control over my own pleasure with you. Oh how was it for you?”
“Pretty fantastic. I prefer boys I know that but you are the best woman I have ever been with.” It was hard for me to not feel disappointed with that remark. I wasn’t hiding it either. “Oh hey, don’t worry about it Regina, guys and girls are just different.”
“Yeah I know but, I am outperforming guys at the gym so I think I can do a better job at this than them. I actually know how a girl’s body works.” I laughed, clearing up the awkwardness we had created. Jennifer turned a smile too.
“I know, and I think you will only get better at it. Now, lets get a big breakfast in and push those calories. I want to get big like you so you better get massive.” She smacked my butt to speed me along on the cooking.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2021, 03:43:27 am »
Great to see more, and it seems that more gains are on the way. Let's see how things turn out. Take your time.

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 09:26:49 am »
Months pushed on yet again. I took to bodybuilding like fish to water. I was motivated more than ever as I attained clients who were simply impressed by my body and work ethic. It kept me busy and meant less time with Jennifer. It was no surprise she got a new man in the picture too. It hurt if I was to be honest, but it motivated me. I always used the pain to push on. Jennifer kept up her gym work but I had gone on to much heavier weights now and I found more suitable gym partners. Roger was probably the friendliest, he was about 6’1’’ and probably 280-310lbs. I was lagging behind him but he had patience for me. Well for a time. When it was just the real heavy hitters in the gym one night, they asked me what gear I was taking. I just looked at them and explained my routine and supplements. They were all pretty surprised that I wasn’t actually taking any illegal drugs given how big I was. They wanted nothing more than for me to succeed. Well, that and I had suspected Roger fancied me. I didn’t really care. I didn’t think he was that attractive, which surprised me. I had always fantasized about a big massive steroid freak pounding me as he pleased. Even though he was very much that, I was no push over, even to him. Still, I sucked him off one night.  I think I was just horny and he did give my clit a nice sucking too.
We had a business venture in mind. We wanted to be open about drug use in a gym and be a pioneer in pushing mass monstrosity. I guess that is why he wanted me to start on the gear. He must have looked at me like some kind of super promotion potential, that is, if the steroids would have much effect on me. In any case. I took his ‘free trial’ home. I was no schemer. I showed everything to Jennifer who was a little less than enthusiastic about it. She feared it may happen and wasn’t too surprised that I had this stuff considering she knew who I trained with now.
“Look, I won’t stop you Regina, but I would advise you leave this one out.” She held up a bottle labelled Trenbolone Alpha Rage. “I don’t know if it is a gimick, but the more regular Trenbalone can be harmful to women so I really don’t think you should use this one.”
“Why not?”
“Well, you don’t want to develop a dick do you?” Oh god no, that would have been fucked up.  What man would want me then?  That was probably the main side effect but I am sure she meant others she was not telling me about.
I placed all the phials in the bag. “Thanks Jennifer, I’ll bear it in mind.”
She came to hug me. “Don’t listen to me if you don’t want to sweetie. I want you to be safe but ultimately I want you to spend your life doing what you want.”
Before I took anything that Roger had recommended, I was 210lbs. That is a big girl I have to admit. I started off with a mix of drugs under Roger’s advice. I told him I wasn’t taking the Alpha Rage supplement. He nodded and said that it was fine but just to let him know when I’d be starting it. I wasn’t going to push the issue, but he clearly misunderstood me when I said I wasn’t taking it. Three months in and your girl was getting big. Seriously big, and I was getting veiny. My arms were gigantic, my thighs were colossal and I loved how Roger referred to my glutes as tectonic. I guess the best compliment I got was when Jennifer said “I guess you went for the Alpha Rage pretty soon.”
“Jennifer, I still haven’t taken it,” I laughed. She was shocked. She blew off her lover that night once we started discussing my ultra bod. I was explaining the changes. How I was hairier in places, bigger and more energetic. She couldn’t take her eyes off my arms. She was hypnotised by the veins that stretched like firm wire around a pillar. She just shut me up at one point and demanded that I strip. I was a little embarrassed of my chest and just put it out of my mind when it came to unfastening everything. It was a struggle. I hadn’t had these clothes two weeks and they were already too tight. She kept telling me to hurry as she rubbed her pussy. I was trying hard not to tear anything. Trying to find some loose part of the shirt I raised my arm, only to hear a rip. The last thing I wanted. It angered me. I just tore the whole stupid shirt off. Jennifer’s jaw dropped. I looked on at her cleavage in between her firm breasts. I don’t think it was jealousy that kept my eyes there, even though I was sure it would have been. My breasts had been reduced to mere tea bags below nipples.
“Oh my god, your chest Regina, it is massive.” She flung out her arms to clasp my delts and bring her palms back over my pecs. She felt what little was left of my tits and didn’t seem to mind their absence. She pressed her nose in at my sternum and just inhaled. “Mmmmm my god you’re manly.” I stood there bare chested and in my training pants. “Come on, let’s see those legs.”   
I removed my jeans with increased strain. They were getting bigger by the day it seemed. Whatever about my fading tits, I really didn’t want Jennifer to overeact to my protrusive clitoris. It wasn’t normally noticeable, but I did find Jennifer’s infatuation with my body really sexy. I couldn’t help but swell in my panties. She fondled my little tit flaps as her face kissed my sternum and journeyed south along my six pack. I would have thought she would have been put off by the hair of my trail, which increased in density the further south my girl journeyed. Her eager teeth removed my panties. The elastic stretched down and my swollen nib bounced free of my white panties. “Have you been measuring this?” Asked Jennifer, unable to contain her amazement.
“No. Why?”
“It’s quite a clit, a growing one I should think. I have noticed it on lonely nights when we have had our sleep overs.” It was feeling rather intense with sensitivity. “I mean it does pop up whenever we see something romantic or raunch-“ Jennifer was cut off by my forcing her mouth over the nub. She couldn’t tease me inches from my clit like that and not pleasure me. I hadn’t ever forced myself on anyone before but now that I could… it was so physically easy. After some time, Jennifers jaw was indeed tired but she felt too good to release. I didn’t want to face the cold of the room compared to my Jennifer’s warm mouth. She kept bringing me to a climatic release and then building back up to it. I let her have oxygen when her nails dug into my thick quads, but that only reminded me of the cold that awaited me for when Jennifer would finish. Her tongue and jaw grew tired and as the effort dissipated, I released her but I probably held her too long. I felt guilty for being selfish and being generally non consensual to the favour she did for me but she was the grateful one.
A month passed and there were less men coming over to Jennifer and I had more nights with her. Myself and Rooger had eventually bought the local gym. The last manager sold it at a loss but he responded to a little additional persuasion from me. I got around to blackmailing him for when I got fucked by him when I was a bit smaller. Leading up to our purchase I found him at times alone, and took to taking his dick. It was a massive dick to be fair and put my husband to shame.  We started updating the staff and that took the form of changing policies and introducing new attitude. As our reputation in town grew we drew in applications for trainers. There was one perky little applicant I did want to get to know a little better. Yes, little Carol Margot would do well here, for a time. Once I had her isolated and completely dependent on my gym, I would see she never worked in a gym again.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Man

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View