Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by dimifree on 04 Nov 2021
  • Stories in this collection

Just how big do you want it?

Out of control!

=========================================================================================================================================

Just how big do you want it? by Zimbot57

Whenever a guy finds out that a female with muscles turns him on, you usually keep it to yourself. You don't advertise your fetish, or even let a new girl you meet know your affinity for a bicep flex or a calf raise. You go to the gym and earnestly attempt to build your own muscle and hope to catch a glace of a well built girl as she grunts and moans with the weights, while you try not to become too aroused or obvious.

About five years ago I was working out when the largest girl I had ever seen in person was tossing around the weights like they were pillows. She was average in height at around 5"4 and 190 lbs., but had the muscle mass of a heavyweight female bodybuilder, (and possibly a male one too)! I stood there pretending to do my bench press with a couple of 100 lb. dumb bells (which I can barley manage two reps) when she approached me and asked " are you through with those?"

Not wanting to embarrass myself in front of her with my two reps (if I'm lucky) I bashfully replied "sure, be my guest" She proceeded to pick them up and grunt out 12 reps with just a little loss of speed on the last two. "Is she really that much stronger than me" I thought while feeling somewhat ashamed and a whole lot aroused. She got up and said "Well, so much for the warm up, are there any larger dumb bells around?"

I kind of broke myself from the trance I was in and said, "yeah, over there are some extra heavy ones, I think it goes up to 125's"

She reached over after saying "thanks" and laid down on the bench and pushed out 12 reps. She got up and did a couple of squeeze pumps on her pectorals and I instantly got an erection. "Wow, that new Nitric Oxide I just started taking really gives a great pump!" The stunning female mass of muscle exclaimed. I quickly turned around and pretended to do some of my own sets when she called out to me and said "Would you mind spotting me on the bench?"

I thought someone had just offered me 50 yard line seats to the Super Bowl or dugout seats in the World Series, when I blurted out "I would love to!", which didn't come out the way I wanted it to. Don't give yourself away Jim,(I said to myself) try to stay calm and not expose yourself to the obvious arousal you are experiencing. If you show too much excitement she will think you are a pervert!

I followed her over to the bench and she said Oh, by the way, my name is June, what's yours?" I replied "Jim" and thought to myself, great response, Mr. conversationalist!

"Can you help load a couple of plates on your side, no, go ahead and make it three." I'm now thinking, "Oh, my, God, is she going to bench 315lbs!" And before I could grasp just how strong she really was, she picked the bar off the rack and pumped it 8 times without too much straining.

She repeated the chest pump right in front of me once again, and this time I know she was on to me. My erection could not be hidden no matter how I positioned my lift belt. She them repeated adding another plate to each side making it 405 lbs! She proceeded to lift it 6 times but was really pushing it this time where I had to help on the last rep.

It was like washing your hair again, wash. rinse, repeat. She got up and the pump in her chest and arms was out of this world. She then said, "I'm feeling pretty inspired today, throw another wheel on there and let's see if these little ol' muscles can do 495.

I am now so hard watching that she is this strong and muscular that I don't even try to hide it anymore, and she obviously sees it. I don't really care at this point.

She lifts the 495 and surprises herself after two reps, then she gets up, does her pec pump, and says,"I feel better than great, you really inspire me Jim, let's go for another record. How about one more wheel each?"

I obliged, and she took three deeps breaths lifting up the 585 lbs in one clean jerk. She got up and screamed "That was great Jim, I've never lifted that much before, That was 90 pounds over my previous max, you are my good luck charm!"

"My pleasure" I said, but she did not know the extent of my pleasure! "Would you mind spotting me whenever you and I are working out at the same time. This was the best chest workout I've ever had, and if I can repeat this type of regiment, I will fulfill my dream of being the biggest female bodybuilder ever!"

I have died and gone to heaven, I thought! I finished up my workout and proceeded to my car when I opened the door to enter my drivers seat. As I began to close the door something stopped it cold. I turned around wondering "what the hell?"... and it was June!
    "I couldn't help how, uh um,...excited you were when you were spotting me. I know this is a little forward, but would you mind if we had dinner together, I have a proposal you might be interested in."

"I'm starving" blurted out of my mouth.

June got in my car and we decided to eat at a popular area all you can eat buffet, where she ate about 5 pounds of food, (which in another strange way also turned me on). We sat down and after the awkward pleasantries and brief history of our lives were out of the way, she came out with her proposition.

"Listen Jim, I know you are very aroused when you see muscular women. It sure doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out!"

Wow, was I that obvious! A feeling of embarrassment came over like your parents catching you masturbating in your room when you were a teen. She then said "I think we can help each other out...I could tell by your car you do pretty well for yourself, and I need a sponsor. You also inspire me knowing how much my muscles turn you on, and since you like to work out about the same time I do, with your help.... both financially and emotionally, I think we can both realize our dreams...well, what do you think?"

Is this a trick question, I thought to myself? What kind of money did she need, how long is this commitment for, and what am I getting myself into? I finally blurted out "I will do it" like I just volunteered to test drive a new race car, dangerous but extremely exciting!

She said "Great, we can get started tomorrow! I will need you to meet me at 6 am each morning for a 90 minute workout and each evening for another 90 minute session. Can you come up with about $500 dollars a week?

I responded "Sure, but on one condition."

"What would that be" June replied.

I thought long and hard about my request, this dream might as well be my complete fantasy, so after about an eternity, I said "I want to determine how big you get, I mean your arms, chest, legs, everything! I want to see you build up the largest muscles ever achieved on a female. Do you think you can go the distance? Since I'm paying for it, I think that is only fair!"

June looked at me, and with a sly smile she said "I'm pretty damn big as it is, but I think that is a fair request. I will let you measure me tonight, and we will see what both our goals are. But, I won't have sex with you. If you want to touch me you can, but no penetration, do you understand?"

I was so horny at this point I know all I needed to do was to touch her huge muscles, or even look at them to be satisfied.

"You also have to up my allowance to $1000 a week so I can quit my job, buy the extra supplements,...and steroids...and all the groceries I will need"

What am I doing? I thought this could really get weird, expensive, or fantastic!

"It's a deal!" I said. "But first I need to establish just how big you already are?"

We drove to her apartment and she came out of the bathroom with a scale and a measuring tape. She laid down the scale and stepped on it.

"202 lbs." she and I said together. Her muscle must really be dense since I thought she was around 190. She raised up her gargantuan arms and flexed for me as I wrapped the tape around it. "19 inches" June grinned from ear to ear, then she told me to measure her chest which was still pumped up from our workout a hour later. "48 inches" I said as my erection was about to explode.

Next were her thighs and calves. "34 and 18" respectively.

She was probably already one of the top 10 female bodybuilders in the entire world, and she was wanted to get bigger? Well, I wanted the same thing. I asked her how far she was willing to take this?

"As far as I can go, I want the exact same thing as you do Jim, let's take it to the max!"

"Do you think you can reach 250 lbs, 23" arms, 60" chest, 40" thighs, and 22" calves?"

"That would be an all time record of female muscle!" June said.
    "Bur with your help, I know I can. We both want it soooo much, nothing can stop us!"

And so our adventure began.

September of 2006. That was the day of my chance encounter with June that totally changed my life. We began, as per our agreement, working out twice a day, six days a week, with the determination of the terminator robot to kill John Conner. She was maniacal.

We developed a strong friendship, albeit platonic, over the next few months. I had to bite the bullet when it came to any thought of having sex with her. I watched her grow in both size and weight to the point I could not believe what my eyes were seeing!

After one year had passed it was now August of 2007, June proclaimed "I think I have met your requirements for our agreement. Let's meet at my apartment after the workout tonight and we will have a measuring party!"

My imagination ran wild, what if she would let me touch her now! Could she really have achieved the huge, overly fantasized goals I had given her in my state of muscle lust. She had originally agreed I could touch her at our first dinner date last year, but later we both thought the better of it, since I could not hold back my desire to go further. I didn't dare want to screw this magical relationship up.

So June walked out with her equipment and stepped on the scale. The number rolled back and forth like a roulette wheel, when it finally settled on a number.

"254" she screamed! " I weigh 254 lbs of pure muscle!" I jumped in the air and did a fist pump. She had gained exactly 1 lb per week of pure muscle and I had seen her grow, both in the weights she pumped, and her tremendous muscles.

"Let's do the measurements." I grabbed the tape and she did a right arm flex with the sensuality and determination of a goddess. I wrapped the tape and did a double take, was I reading this correctly?
    "22.5 inches, you have done an awesome job! But you are a half inch short of our agreement."

June smiled and told me she would be right back. I heard the weights clanging in her room for about 10 minutes and as she arrived back in the living room, she said "try it again, Jim"

I reloaded the tape over her now pulsating bicep and it read 24 inches!

"I stand corrected, now for the other massive body parts. This is so exciting I can't control myself!"

She pumped up her chest and as I reached around her immense upper body, the mere touch against her body gave me a sudden thrill and pleasure that I could barely contain.

"62 inches" June said "Try again" as she did a couple crab flexes and pumped up her massive upper body as I ran the tape this time it increased to 64".

The legs were 44 and the calves were 22. She had more than achieved our goals and agreement.

"Very impressive" I said, "but I think you can get bigger!" Oh my god, did I just say that to the biggest female bodybuilder in the world. I definitely need a cold shower. I just basically insulted the muscle goddess of my dreams.

June looked stunned. "You mean this isn't big enough for you? You have got to be kidding! I am the largest female bodybuilder in the world, and you want more!!"

"Yes, I do. Since I can't even touch you, I think you owe me my complete fantasy. I want you to reach over 300 pounds of pure muscle, with 30 inch arms, and an 80 inch chest, with tree trunk legs at 55 inches and calves at 26!" I continued " I want bowling ball size deltoids, and a back as wide as a 747 wingspan, with your traps up to your ears!"

June then made a counter offer. "Alright, with the following conditions. You must double my allowance to two thousand per week since I will have to buy the best steroids available, and you also have to buy me a new wardrobe since I can't even find clothes to fit this massive body as it is. And also know this, I am only agreeing to do this because I want it as much as you do."

"So it's a deal. One year from now we will have another measurement party and celebrate when we reach our goals...we will figure out how to at that time... are you in?"

"Agreed"

Another year has passed and it is the moment of truth. The agreement June and I had made was done in a sexual lust from me, and just maybe June too. She had put her workouts into another gear doubling her sets and adding weights at an exponential rate to each session. The amount of food she consumed had absolutely astonished me. I was having to buy all the food in bulk at the local Costco warehouse. Dozens of chicken breast at a time, 50 lb sacks of protein drink,(which she drank by the entire blender full at least 4 times a day) incredible amounts of fruits and vegetables, and every supplement one could imagine. She left no stone unturned. She ordered the most heavy duty steroids you can buy (legal or not)and the muscle growth was almost amoebic. You know where a single cell organism keeps doubling over and over.. two to four...four to eight...eight to sixteen..etc.,. That was how her muscles were expanding and increasing in size every week.

We had our last session at the gym. She was bound and determined to impress me with her latest gains in strength. We started the bench at what use to be her max at 495 lbs. This was now her warmup weight! We added three more plates to each side making it an incredible 765 lbs! After 6 sets of around 6 to 8 reps she did her other 20 sets of chest exercises with the same proportional amount of weights for each one.
    She did over 500 lbs on her military press for her shoulders, and had a straight barbell with three plates each at 315 lbs. for her biceps curls. It was indeed the most impressive show of strength ever displayed!
    The workout took three full hours since she was determined to work all of her body parts while breaking all of our agreed upon goals and have her muscles pumped up as much as possible for the final measurement party!

After the workout, she was so pumped she had to ask for help to get dressed again since she couldn't reach certain parts of her body because her limbs were sooo huge! We went to her apartment and pulled out the scale.

June looked at me with an overly confident smile and said "I hope you are ready for this, because these two years have been my fantasy come true also. So I think this is going to be a great night for both of us! I cannot believe the sexual power I feel when I clinch my fist to inflate my bicep or thrust up my chest!"

"What does she mean by that?" I thought to myself. I could only hope it meant what I thought it meant!

She stood on the scale and it was whirring around like a wheel of fortune episode when it finally stopped at 357 incredible effing pounds!

"Well, what do you think about that Jim?" June said.
    I was speechless.

"How did you gain that much mass in one year, that's over 100 more pounds!"

"Well, with your support, incredible steroids, and my burning desire to achieve this magnificent body, I did it. Boy, did I do it!!"

June then proceeded to flex her entire mass of muscle....her head was almost completely covered by her traps, her shoulders were bigger than bowling balls, although they had the marbling look because of the veins. She did a double bicep pose right in front of my nose and that's when it happened. I passed out!

When I awoke June was standing over me while I laid in her bed. She had a washcloth on my forehead and said "I'm sorry, I know that was too much for you. I shouldn't have displayed so much muscle at once on you."

"Oh, that's quiet alright. But you have utterly shocked me with your astounding progress!"

June suddenly had a look on her face which seemed to be a self realization. "You know Jim, I haven't been fair to you. You have been so good to me, and because of your belief in me, I have realized my dreams, so I think it is only fair I let you realize yours too!"

She stood up at the end of the bed and pulled off her clothes, standing in front of me she then did the double pose that made me almost pass out again. It was the most wonderful sight I had ever seen!

"Okay, measure these humongous arms Jim" I grabbed the tape before she finished the sentence and wrapped it around her massive arm.

"30.5 inches" She just smiled and said "you know the drill, let me flex a few more times and see how big they are now"

The tape stretched out to 33 inches. Then she said the magic words.

"I will let you touch my giant muscles, if you still want to!" I grabbed each bicep with my hands and she proceeded to pump with me hanging on to them, swinging in midair with the largest biceps ever achieved by any human that I am aware of.

"Now for the chest!" she said.

I wrapped the tape around her chest and ran out of material. She went to the bathroom and brought a longer 100 inch tape out and when I wrapped it around her it said 84 inches!

Her thighs were still pumped up and she extended them in front of me. The tape read 56 inches, and the calves were a astounding 28 inches!

"Now for the payoff, lay down while I pose for you, and you can touch me anywhere you want,...and I mean anywhere!"

I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears, this was what it was all about. Every minute, dollar, and ounce of sweat has paid off in spades if I can only touch June's absolutely huge muscles.

She straddled over me in the bed, and to my surprise, squatted her vagina just over my overly erect bulging penis. She then did a chest expansion that made her look like she had been photo shopped right out of Area Orion, and as I reached to touch her, she utterly shocked me and just let me enter her. She had such astounding muscle control that she went down so slowly over my throbbing erection that it was like a two minute orgasm! The orgasm was almost nuclear, I shot a load that would have painted the ceiling if her massive body had not absorbed it. I must have pumped the semen for over 20 seconds! And oh, did it feel better that anything I had ever felt! I want this every night for the rest of my life!

"Why..Why.. Why did you change your mind?" I asked June.

"Because no one has ever believed in me like you have Jim. You have been nothing but a gentleman in our two years together, and I have come to care for you. Do you feel the same way about me? I mean, I know my muscles drive you crazy, and with these babies I can see why, but do you care for me as a person?"

I didn't have to even give it a second thought. "Of course I do, June. Do you think I would have respected you this much for this long if I didn't deeply care for you as a person?

We then had about another hour of the most wonderful muscle lust sex anyone could ever imagine. I must have had 5 more orgasms, and to my utter surprise, she had twice as many!

She just smiled and gave me a gentle hug. I have found my perfect soul mate. And I could not be any happier!

June and I have been married for almost a year after we both discovered our mutual muscle lust, and have been together for 3 years. Each year she was able to grow bigger and bigger muscles beyond the point of reality. She did nothing but workout, eat, and sleep,(except for our weekly sex on Sunday night, which was so mind blowing that I would start anticipating the blessed event by every Monday morning)!

I had to quarantine myself from June as much as possible so I could concentrate on earning enough money with my businesses to constantly keep her in food, supplements, steroids, and custom made weights. We long ago had to forsake the gym when she reached the 357 lbs mark because she was outgrowing the stress points and weight maximum of all of the equipment! She broke so much equipment I would have been better off purchasing the custom made stuff in the beginning (which would have been cheaper!)

At our home custom gym she uses the specially designed titanium Olympic bar for her bench and shoulder press as well as her squats and bicep curls. We ordered the Olympic 100 Kilo weights (which is 221 lbs) so she could keep growing.

About that growing part, she could never,...and I mean never be satisfied,either with a maximum point of muscle growth, or all of the muscle sex, to the point I couldn't know where it would all stop. Even though she was the healthiest person in the world, I finally convinced her to go to the doctor for a checkup during our first year of marriage since I didn't know if her heart was going to explode or if her organs would be able to keep up with her mass. I mean, you would think she would eventually have a breaking point or maximum amount of muscle she would finally arrive at. But to be on the safe side, I wanted her to find out.

When she arrived at the doctor she was wearing her usual overlarge baggy clothes which would fit a 600 lb. morbidly obese women and stepped into the examination room. I went in with her for both concern about her health, and to see the expression from the Doctor about her freakish body once she disrobed! When he asked her to slip into the examination gown he stood there in total disbelief. After about 20 seconds of totally awkward silence he said " Mrs. Jones, I have never seen a specimen like you before. I can't believe you have this much muscle mass on a 5"4 inch frame. I'm going to do some simple examinations and see what we've got going on here, but this one is for the medical books!"

"What do you want me to do Dr.?"

"Well, first let's weigh and measure you,...please step on the scale."

I know the doctor has had heavier people in before, but when it's all muscle, even he was surprised at her density. After adding 4 large counter weights on the scale he said "442 lbs.....that's incredible! How did you ever become so muscular?

Well, Dr., it was always my greatest desire from the time I was a little girl to grow muscles as big as possible. I've always loved looking at bodybuilders and so admired them that I started lifting at the age of 10. I had developed quite a body when I met Jim, and with his support and encouragement I am now on my way to where I want to be"

The Dr. nodded and said "But Mrs. Jones, I don't think the human body can support so much mass in a healthy manner. Let me draw some blood and make sure you are as healthy as you look. But just for my medical curiosity, let me measure the amount of muscle and fat on your body." The Dr, took out a fat caliper and tried to pinch some from June's abdomen..."I can't get a reading,... because I can't grab any fat tissue! Let me try your arm" He proceeded to use the device on her tricep. But again, no luck. "You have absolutely no external fat on your body at all!"

"Let me measure your body parts." And as he grabbed a tape measure I had to tell him, "It had better be at least 100 inch long tape" which created a look of disbelief on the Doctor.

He wrapped the tape around June's unpumped arm and it read 35 inches! June then said "Do you want me to pump it up a bit Dr.? I bet I could add a couple more inches to that measurement!"

"No, that won't be necessary" he said. "Now for the chest." The tape read 92 inches.(cold). The legs were 64 and the calves were 31. All this time I have had an erection and I now noticed the Dr. had a massive one too. June smiled and asked him "Are you enjoying yourself Dr.?" He quickly excused himself and said he would be right back.

I turned to June and said "Well we've found another one" (That being a closet lover of female muscle.) It is amazing the number of men who while they may deny it, absolutely get extremely aroused when they see any muscles on a female, but especially June's massive assortment.

After another hour of blood tests, cardiograms, etc. the Dr. came in to the examination room where June and I had sat and reluctantly said "Even though I know you are using steroids, and this doesn't make any sense, you are in absolutely incredible shape. By far the best I have ever seen in my life, or even read or heard about in the annuls of medical science. Your heart is incredible strong, your blood pressure is perfect, and you possess absolutely no myostatins in your blood."

June asked "what are myostatins?"

"They are like the governor of muscle development for all human beings. It's natures way of saying enough is enough. They prevent people from over developing their muscles, and up to this point, I've never known anyone who didn't have them in their blood."

I then asked "So Dr. are you saying June has no limits to how muscular she can become?"

"Oh, but that's not all" the doctor muttered, almost out of a state of shock. "You also lack a protein in your blood, that quite frankly, I have never seen someone missing before." He paused and continued, "There are normally four proteins in everyone's blood, called Salvador-Wart-Hippo, named after the three scientist who discovered them, that signals any organ or organism in the body to stop growing. You don't have any of this protein either. Quite remarkable!"

After a long pause, and I mean the kind of pause where you know his mind is spinning around at 100 mph, the Dr. said "So medically, there is no reason you couldn't grow to any size you desire. But the moral and practical implications are rather large. For instance, how do you even comb or wash your hair June? Your muscles are so immense that I know you can't reach the back of your head! You can't even lower your arms to the side of your body! And how about everyone staring at you all the time? Doesn't it bother you?"

June looked at the Dr., and then at me, and replied "Not at all Dr....in fact, Jim and I love it! We both get turned on whenever someone drools over this fantastic mass of female muscle. We even noticed you just found out you like it too!"

"Well June, you are right. But mine is a physical, hormonal response similar to adrenaline rush when one is in danger. We all have a genetic predisposition to seek a healthy mate to procreate our species. Mostly it's women who react that way towards muscular men, but men have the same biological desire to have healthy offspring as women do, they just don't acknowledge it as much."

"So you have no desire to touch my fully pumped up muscles, even though my husband is willing to let you?...
    if it's okay with you Jim?" As June did a single bicep flex just for he doctor. I said "I am fine with it, and curious to hear your answer!"

The Dr. looked at the both of us and smiled. He walked towards the door and locked it. Then he said "I want to be perfectly clear about this. I could lose my license if this got out. But I would love to touch your pumped up muscles. It has always been a fantasy of mine too. When you came in it took everything I had just to remain professional. So yes, I will take you up on your offer!"

I smiled at June and she clinched her fist and did a resistance pump about a dozen times with both arms and did about 30 pushups with me on her back. It doesn't take much to pump her up. She then did a double bicep pose and said "Okay Dr....feel what the biggest female.. no, the biggest muscles on any human feel like!"

The Dr. grabbed her biceps and let out a moan that caused the nurses to knock on the door and ask "Dr. Smith, are you all right in there?" He looked down at his wet stain on his newly creamed pants and said, "I'm fine, yes, everything is fine.....I'll be right out!"

The Dr. grinned and said "Don't worry about the fee, this one's on the house."

As June and I rode home we couldn't help but become hornier the more we discussed the episode. We ran into the bedroom where I was ready to go. But June, as always, had to pump up all of her muscles to the max for our exciting sex. The measurement parties are my favorite episode we have every year, and it was just a month short of the 4th anniversary event, so we cheated and decided to do it tonight.

She came in after her pump session and said " Well, what did you think about the new 85 lbs of muscle I've put on in the last 11 months? 442 effing pounds. It makes me cum just thinking about it!"

"I almost came again when he uttered your weight! And your measurements were great too!"

"I wasn't even mildly pumped when he checked out my arms and legs. But get a load of them now!"

I raised up the industrial sized tape measure and wrapped it around her massive, and I mean absolutely massive arm. She had really pumped them up and she was shaking with crayon sized veins running through like a road map of highways. The tape stretched out and rested on 40 inches!! Oh.. MY.. God! I couldn't help myself, I had my first orgasm.

June just laughed and said now for the chest. Her shoulders and back took my breath away as I walked around the magnificent specimen of muscle. The tape stopped at 102 inches! Another orgasm!!

She expanded her massive thighs and said "You are really going to cream over these babies. I've been really doing heavy,heavy squats the last year on these puppies and they are beyond belief!"

The tape stretched to 71 inches! She's right...that is beyond belief. I creamed all over her thighs and rubbed the semen in for the extra hormones she always devoured. I don't know how she walks!! Her calves looked insanely large. Like someone had buried a football behind her lower leg. It read 33 inches! Another orgasm.

June then did her grand finally,... the famous crab pose. It was 442 lbs of pure muscle and her head was hidden by the engulfed explosion of her traps, deltoids, and chest muscles. At that point I came for the final, and last time of the evening after which I passed out from the over excitement of it all.

When I came too, June lovingly was laying in the bed next to me and said "Even though I had about a dozen solo orgasms today, I think you owe me one really good one. I know I can make you hard anytime I want."
    And a the drop of a hat, June did a side chest pose and an instant erection came up for the 7th time today.

I gave her all she wanted, and then when we were through June said. "You know, I was thinking about what that Dr. said today,....We can kill two birds with one stone with this idea. Since I have no myostatins in my body I can grow as big as I want. And since more men than either you and I ever thought would get off on my massive body of orgasmic muscles, why don't we set up a sight on the internet and sell personal pump and measurement sessions! I bet we could become super rich, and I won't have to actually have sex with any of them!"

I looked at June and thought "Wow, she is the sexiest, most muscular woman in the entire world, and she is pretty damn smart too."

"That's an excellent idea. Let's do it!"

June and I have now finished our second year of marriage and she has elevated her muscle mass and our financial situation to another level. Her wonderful idea of using both her massive muscles for our utter
    enjoyment and our personal gain turned out much better than we ever expected. We set up the internet web site and within a week she was booked up completely for 5 days a week. We began at just $1000 a session of nothing but video observation and request (no physical meetings) and never had to cross that line of morality that we were so worried about. (Of course we had multiple big dollar request to do so!)

It even reached the point where we were charging $10,000 for a 15 minute session to fulfill request of posing and measuring herself on the webcam, and she was still booked solid. You do the math! We had so much money we were able to do everything we had ever dreamed of. We had a custom built house especially designed to support not only June's massive weight, but of course, all of her equipment. We had so much money coming in we decided to accomplishment two things at once (or as June said, kill two birds with one stone!) We invested in gold and melted it down to condense the weight for each plate. A large wheel standard 45 lb. plate when formed in gold is 1000 lbs.! We have made 10 gold plates so far. Now if we hadn't purchased titanium bars it wouldn't have began to hold up that amount of weight. But, of course, it did with a vengeance!

June is so excited to find out her body has no boundaries that she has stepped up her training to another gear. She let's me watch her once a month... and only once a month since she can't concentrate with be constantly erupting an orgasm every set she performs. She let's me do it just before our monthly sex and measuring party, and the build up and teasing is more fun than I can even describe.

It is now the second anniversary of our marriage and I have my favorite time of year. Our pump, sex, measuring party which should be out of this world.

"Are you ready to observe my workout this afternoon Jim?" June asked as if I was ever going to say no.

"More than you can ever know" I said.

"Well, I'm too strong for you to really help on the major lifts, so please don't get too close. But you can surely watch without messing yourself up? Although, I can't say I would ever blame you with this goddess of a body!"

"Let's start with the bench." June said as she loaded up a plate each of gold making it 2200 lbs with the titanium bar. She laid on the bench and with just a modicum of effort June lifted the weight 8 times, got up, did her usual chest pump, and said "I know you haven't observed me lifting for a while, but I bet even you are amazed at that being my warmup weight!" as I nodded in shocked agreement.

June added another 4 100 lb. Olympic weights to each side raising the total up to 3000! She grunted and pumped out 8 more reps. She then added another 100 to each side repeating the reps and not stopping until she had done 10 sets with her max of one rep at 4200lbs.!

"Pretty fucking impressive, huh!"

OH MY GOD! Is she actually lifting that amount of weights? I don't even know how much she had grown over the last year since she keeps her weight secret and won't let me measure her except on our anniversary,... but she must have grown at an amazing rate of speed since she found out there is no limit, either financially or physically to how big she can become. Her measurements have got to be off the scale. I can't wait!

June and I drove home in our very large custom made luxury van which is equipped for her massive weight and girth. We walked into the bedroom and this time she said she had a very special outfit she had in store for me tonight. She seductively walked into the master bathroom closet (which is also the size of a normal large room just to hold all of her massive outfits) and she walked out with this really tight cheerleading outfit on with purple and white colors.

She gave me a look and said "What do you think?"

"I love it, but what made you think of a cheerleading outfit?"

"You told me you had played football in high school and I just thought you had a thing for the cheerleaders,..like most red blooded American kids do!"

I of course did have a thing for them. But I said "I am impressed, and yes I did. Of course you are stronger and have more muscles than an entire cheerleading team...maybe even the entire football team!"

June then pulled up her skirt and bent over showing her massive buttocks and her gargantuan thighs and calves and said "Well, I will cheer you on tonight anyway! She then proceeded to walk into the weight room where we had to order a cargo scale and took my hand when she stepped on the scale.

"Are you ready tiger?...Let's see how much little ol June has grown over the last year"

The scale rested on 558 lbs.! "Owww...I've gained 126 more pounds of pure, luscious, sexy muscle in just another year. That is the best I've ever done!!!!" And with that, she turned and did a most muscular pose right in front of me. If you added the two most muscular males in the world together you would still not have as much muscle as June showed. The muscle pump expanded her size like a blowfish doubles it's size when a predator is near. It was astounding to say the least.

"You are beyond awesome...can I measure you now?

"Of course you can silly!"

I grabbed the tape and had to get a step ladder...no really...a step ladder to be able to wrap around her massive mountain of a bicep. I held the beginning of the tape at the 1 inch mark and let it hang and the bottom of the tape already said 20 inches! I brought up the other half and when it finally met, it said 51 inches!!!! I immediately had one of those 15 second orgasms, you know the kind you first had when you were a teenager and you first had sex with the girl of your dreams (as I thought was at the time, little did I know what the girl of my dreams really was!!)

"Let me squeeze just a little more blood into this massive bicep...Ouuuuuh, there you go... now do it again Jim!...Hurry.... I think I'm fixing to cum myself!!!"

I put the tape back around and this time it reached 52 inches! Oh, this is just toooo good to be true.

"Woooo, That felt so good" June said, as if she had to explain her orgasm. "I know I don't allow you in to watch me but once a month under the premise that you can't control yourself. but the truth is I come every time I achieve a new increase in size, muscle, or another level of a pump. I probably have dozens of orgasms a workout, and I am not ashamed to admit that I love it!"

"I think that's great June, what possible harm could there be in that? Is that how you got into this cycle of muscle lust when you were little...or I should say..younger?"

June looked a little vulnerable and grinned a big grin."Yes, that's what started it. But as time went on it was like an extra benefit. I get off when you get off. And knowing that all of these strangers are paying tons of money to masturbate to my gargantuan body of female muscle gives me even more cosmic orgasms. But tonight is for you Jim....So get a load of these babies"

And with that she did her patented double bicep pose which now had her peaks tower about a foot above her head. The girth of these guns...no cannons... were as wide as they were tall. I couldn't help caressing and kissing them. I was now in true ultimate muscle lust!

"Now for the chest" June then handed me the tape and I told her she had to hold the beginning of the tape, and as I walked around her massive girth I was thinking I should have brought a thermos bottle in case I can't hike around it! I brought the end of the tape to her and she held it as I read "120 inches"

"Just a minute, let me expand myself for you just a little bit...he he!" And with that she ballooned up another 8 inches like it was nothing. I know of male bodybuilders who work out for 20 years who don't gain 8 inches of muscle to their chest! My god! She is the most wonderful freak of nature in the world. I am so grateful she is with me! 128 wonderful godlike inches of chest,traps,and back muscles. This is fantastic!!

"Pretty awesome, don't you think? Now for my thighs and calves!"

I wrapped the tape around her right thigh and it said 88 inches! "How do you walk"

"I manage, of course when my massive thighs rub, I can't deny it's quite a turn on in itself!"

I reached down and measured her magnificent calves and they had grown anther 5 inches to 38. Just think about it, you only have half a muscle on the back of your lower leg, and she has increase the size of that one muscle from 17 to 38 inches in 4 years! That's 21 extra inches of muscle! Absolutely amazing!!!!

I then received her final parting shot of the night with her patented crab pose whereas her whole body turns into a mass of muscle! You can't see her beautiful face, but it is simply the most wonderful site in the world!

"June, do you realize you have gained 356 lbs of pure muscle in the last 4 years. Your arms have gone from 18 inches to 52, your chest from 49 to 128, your thighs from 38 to 88, and throw in the extra 21 inches on your calves. This is the most incredible achievement in the world. I am so absolutely proud of you!!"

And with that June said "And I couldn't have done it without you Jim, thank you so much. I love you!"

We had about 3 hours of sex when I finally gave out. I woke up about 5 in the morning and could not believe my ears. Weights clanging in her gym. I don't think she has a limit to her desire. I don't know how much bigger she can get, but I will let you know next year!

As usual, June had been going after the weights harder and harder to the point she had no outside interest or hobbies. There just wasn't any time to spare. It was all about getting bigger and bigger. She was either eating, sleeping, posing for our webcam, or of course, working out. The weight sessions were now split up into 3 hour morning and 3 hour night routines. She would concentrate on one body part per session. Like this morning was nothing but bicep exercises with the astonishing gold weights we had designed so she can still handle dumbells that are the size of 100 lb standard weights, but with gold plates are 1000 lbs each!

Another year has passed and I noticed an emotional change in June. She seemed a little frustrated and preoccupied. I didn't pay too much attention until one day I didn't hear the weights moving in her gym. Of course, you couldn't help but notice the silence and the lack of trembling that was missing when she wasn't tossing around 1000 lb weights!

I walked up to her while she sat on the bench, (which was unusual since I was forbidden to watch her work out because it turns me on sooo much!) and saw her staring off into the distance.

"June, are you alright? You look a little down. What's wrong baby?"

"Oh.... nothing" June sighed.

Whenever someone says oh nothing, you absolutely know it's something!

"Why don't you just tell me what going on with you, June?"

June looked at me for a few seconds, then she rolled her eyes and said "Okay, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to laugh or get turned on like you always do?"

"I promise,...just tell me what's bothering you?"

"Well, I've gotten so dame huge I can't even touch my body with my own hands anymore. I can't even clap my hands together because my arms and traps are so big! Damn it Jim, with all Star Trek jokes aside, this is getting to be a real pain!"

"Let me see you try to clap?"

June raised her hands and as she slowly tried to bring her hand together her chest, trap, and shoulder muscles swelled up like someone had attached a extremely high pressure air hose to her body and prevented them from coming together. That wouldn't have mattered anyway, since her biceps were so humongous they stopped the hands from reaching each other by about a foot! Just the thought of her muscles becoming this big was a huge turn on, almost as huge as my erection! But I kept my composure for June's sake.

"Just how big are your arms anyway? Can you still perform the movements on the curling bench?"

"I haven't measured lately, but I think I reached a true stopping point. I love being huge, and I know you do too, but because my muscles are so incredibly large it is harder and harder to get a full motion in on each repetition. I mean look at this!"

June proceeded to sit at the barbell curl bench and reached for her 1800 lb weight and showed me a curl which only went up about 10 inches before the bar reached her bicep! She did about 25 of them and still reached a huge pump, then she said to measure them. I ran to the bedroom and brought back the tape and wrapped it around her arm. Her veins were throbbing and she was moaning as I measured her freakish muscles.
    I finally found the end of the tape and it read 66 inches! I yelled out "Oh my God, do you realize you have 66 inch arms!" And with that, both of us let out spontaneous orgasms!

"How much do you weigh now June?"

"Well, I reached 694 lbs about a month ago, let's get the scale and see?"

She walked on to the scale and it said 727 lbs! June let out another moan.

"Wow, no wonder I can't move my arms and legs anymore. I think it's God's way of telling me I can't get any bigger. 727 lbs is by far the most muscle any human, male or female, has ever been able to put on their body!"

And with that June did a most muscular pose to end all poses. I erupted into a 30 second orgasm and she followed. Then she did a double bicep pose which absolutely blew me away. Her biceps actually touched the 9 foot ceiling of our gym!

"Measure my chest...hurry while I'm engorged with muscle lust....I want to know how big I've become!!!"

I gathered the tape and told her to hold it in place, since there was no way in hell I could ever wrap my arms around that mountain torso of muscle. As I came around (double meaning if there ever was one!) the tape met up on 144 inches! Her effing chest measured 144 effing inches!!! When I read the number we both had another sequence of orgasms!

"I know this has to stop Jim, but lets have one hell of a muscle lust sex party tonight. I can just stay at this size if I have too, but if I can find a way to get around this mobility problem, I would love to just keep getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger!!!..Now, do my legs and calves!"

The quads measured 95 inches and her calves were now at 42! She squeezed her thighs together and the striations and veins were popping out all over. She was beyond awesome at this point. She picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"Do you like what you see Jim? I am soooo horny I can't stand it."

June took off her clothes and squatted over my painfully erect penis and did a pec flex while straddling over me where I couldn't see her face for all the pectoral muscles rippling throughout her upper body! I begged her to finish and rest on my member, but she kept taunting me saying "wouldn't you love to touch these giant muscles Jim, they are soooo huge and just dying for you to touch them, but I don't think you can, because you are not worthy of them! In fact until you get as big as I am, our sex life is over!"

I couldn't help but explode with her teasing and muscular gyrations, but after I caught my breath and composure I asked her "Are you kidding me, you've been working out like a maniac for 5 years on that body, and you don't have any miostatins to prevent muscle growth. That is impossible for me to ever get as big as you!"

"Well, take it or leave it. I have found a doctor who can synthesize my ability to build muscle, we have the money, the time, and the weights. Don't worry, I will support you all the way, And I got a little carried away during my muscle lust, but I will give you goals just like you gave me, and when you reach each one we will have our own little muscle party!"

"Can I still measure you too?"

"Of course you can, and I will do my best to get around my little problem of mobility and see how much bigger I can get"

Wow, I've got a lot of work ahead of me. But I think the payoff will be well worth it!

• #2 by dimifree on 04 Nov 2021
  • Out of control! by Zimbot57

My wife, Kate, is a wonderful person. Good mother, honest, hard working, and trustworthy. I have never had any intention of ever cheating on her, especially since she is beautiful and has a body of a fitness competitor. I really enjoy her toned muscles, and because of her ease of gaining muscle,(and her sometimes accidental transformation into creating a body comparable to a lightweight bodybuilder), it has been great to say the least!

All of that began to change about 10 years ago. I received that inevitable e-mail that all guys get from their ex girlfriends. This was the girl that got away because of my stupidity. Her name was Roxy and I still had a thing for her after all of these years. At first it was harmless enough, but as we kept in touch we eventually decided to meet for lunch. It was at the Bennigans restaurant downtown location and I was as nervous as a cat in a rocking chair contest. When she first walked up it was like the movies, in slow motion! She looked great. Beautiful, sexy, and built like a brickhouse. She always had a great figure and she hadn't lost anything in that department. She still had the 37D size breasts and had not gained any weight in her waist.

"You look great Roxy!" I said with a smile. "Thanks, you do too Mike!" She replied. I caught up with her life and told her of mine when towards the end of the hour (which seemed like 10 minutes) she finally said it. The one that was in the back of my mind since the first e-mail.

"Since we broke up 20 years ago, I have never been happy. This is my third marriage and I just don't want to be with him. What do you think about us getting back together Mike?"

"I don't know what to say Roxy, I mean I still love you and I always will, but I love Kate. And to tell you the truth, she has something extra that I didn't know I valued as much as I do, but she does!"

"Oh really, like what?"

"Well, I know this sounds a little weird, and the sex with you was fantastic, but I have this thing for female muscles."

Roxy looked at me a little perplexed, then she said,"You mean...like a female bodybuilder?"

"Yes, I don't know why, but even though I love your big tits, the sight of a bulging bicep, thigh, or any female muscle pumped up just makes me have an instant orgasm. So, at the risk of maybe missing out on a great thing being with you, I already have a great thing with Kate, and I do owe her the vows I promised in marriage."

Roxy sat there silently for a few seconds and then smiled."What if I got muscular? I mean I've never tried. Hell, I've never even played any sports, but what if I got muscles, would that make a difference to you?"

I didn't want to hurt Roxy, but I knew she couldn't get very muscular. At least not as muscular as Kate, so I thought she could never obtain this goal and I could promise anything based on the unachievable.

"Sure, I would. I mean, I do still love you, and if you get bigger than Kate, then I see no reason we couldn't get together!"

"Well, just how big is Kate?" Roxy asked with a strong determination.

"She weighs 130 lbs at 5'4 with 14.5 inch arms, 38 inch chest along with her D cups, and 24 inch quads with 14.5 inch calves. Now that's some pretty big numbers. I know you two are about the same height and weight, but it's pretty hard to gain that much muscle Roxy."

"Okay, I accept the challenge! I'm 125 and I bet I can get bigger, especially since I have so much to gain, both with the muscle and your love." Roxy shouted as the other guests at the restaurant stopped and glared.

"I hope you can Roxy, I hope you can." I said, not knowing why I said it.

A year passed and I kept in contact with Roxy with e-mail only. I had not seen her but she said she was really enjoying bodybuilding and she had hired a personal trainer which kind of worried and excited me at the same time. She didn't relay her progress but seemed to be in a really good mood whenever I talked with her.

Then she finally said she is ready to see me in person again. I suggested a less conspicuous place than the one the year before and I sat at a table waiting patiently for her to arrive. This place was a little more romantic and much quieter, so I figured just in case someone noticed me with her I could deny it. Roxy arrived a few minutes late, in a trendy sort of way, like you were making an entrance to a party, and walked up with a big grin on her face. She looked real good... I mean REAL good! She had on blue jeans that looked very tight and was wearing a buttoned down blue long sleeve sweater.

"Hello Roxy, how have you been doing the last year? You look great!"

"Well Mike, I feel great. Thanks for asking. And how have you been? Any new news?"

"Nope. Just the same ol same ol!" I chuckled. "I see by your super tight jeans that you have been working out. If you don't mind me saying so, it looks really sexy.. and tight!"

"Oh, thanks for noticing! I've put some real hard work into building up my body...just like you wanted."

Did she really take this proposal seriously? I looked over her upper body a little closer and noticed how filled out the sweater was, not just breasts, but everything was about to burst open.

Roxy then pulled off her sweater while seated and revealed an unbelievable set of biceps and triceps! She gave a little extra flex as she brought her arms down to her side, and I gasped for air!

"My God Roxy, your arms are amazing!"

"You think so? I was hoping you would like them. They are pretty big, aren't they?"

"How...how.. how did you get so big in just a year?"

Roxy gave me this look of utter superiority and told me her story

"After our visit last year I researched everything I could on female bodybuilding. I put unlimited resources into this project. I hired a personal trainer, a dietician, and even a hypnotist!"

"A hypnotist?" I asked with a little shock.

"Yes...a hypnotist. And between the three of them I told them my goal...to get as big as humanly possible in one year. It worked out great, don't you think? I didn't know what a absolute turn on it was to pump up your muscles. Someone should have told me about this a long time ago. I mean, when a muscle pumps up, it is the closest thing to an orgasm the body can have. And I don't know if it is just me, but I seem to have them quiet often when I have a really good workout. The hypnotist gave me the drive to keep growing, and even though I don't think I need his help anymore, I am sure it's what helped me grow so much!"

Roxy then did a quick double bicep and I swear I heard the fabric in her shirt sleeve rip a little bit. I don't know how big they were to begin with, but they now looked to be over 17 inches!

"Do you want to know how big I am now?"

"Yes...I would love too?" I said like a little puppy wanting a treat.

"Okay, but now it's under my terms Mike. Let's go to a motel after lunch. And if you meant what you really said last year, then I promise you quiet a treat!"

I'm torn on what to do. Do I risk my marriage with Kate? Or do I take a chance with Roxy? My little head did the thinking for the big head and I spurted out "Let's go now, we'll take a to go order...waiter!"

We went to one of those average business motels that all look the same. It was out of the way, and they accepted cash, which was real important since we were both married. We unlocked the door and she said,"Excuse me while I go change, I'll be right back!"

I jumped in the bed and undressed and waited under the tent my erection had created. She yelled out "Are you ready for some awesome looking muscle?"

"More than you can imagine." I yelled.

Roxy walked out in her workout clothes with her very tight exercise bra and very short shorts. She looked magnificent! My jaw dropped and while I was thinking of something to say, she moaned as she struck a standard muscle pose with her fist on her hips and her lats flared out accentuating her shoulders and pec muscles.

"Well, is this what you were looking for Michael?"

She always called me Michael whenever we were about to have sex.

"Oh My God!! You look beyond great. Just how big did you get Roxy?"

"Well, I added 1 to 2 pounds of solid muscle per week for the last year and was able to go from 123 lbs of flab to 188 lbs of pure muscle! Pretty damn impressive don't you think big boy!" And with that she changed to the most muscular crab position and I almost erupted!

"That's 65 lbs Roxy. That is unbelievable! How big are your arms and legs now?"

"I measured them last night and I don't know how big you like them, but they are pretty fucking awesome. My arms are now 18.5 inches. My chest muscles, not my tits, are now 48 inches, and my legs are an amazing 30 inches. My calves haven't come along like the rest of my body, but they are 16.5, which ain't too bad if I say so myself!"

I laid there and contemplated my ramifications of what I was about to do. If I touched Roxy I knew I would be hooked forever on such a muscle lust. I would leave my wife for what was sure to be the best sex I had ever had. I didn't think very long and said, "Come over here Roxy, I would kill to touch your muscles"

"You don't have to kill Mike, you just have to leave your wife and be with me, or I can't let you touch this magnificent display of muscle!"

She knew my achilles heal, I couldn't say no, I might be the worst person in the world, but I just had to touch her.

"Okay, I will." and with that I jumped up and grabbed her massive shoulders and kissed her so hard and long I thought I was back in high school again. She picked me up, yep, picked me up and threw me on the bed and towered over me with a double bicep pose and said "Go ahead, touch me wherever you like Michael, I'm here to please you!"

I caressed her huge biceps and told her to pump them over and over again. I grabbed them and entered her at the same time and my eyes rolled back into my head. The orgasm was so intense I screamed, then passed out!"

I awoke a few minutes later, Roxy had me in her giant arms and said "Wow, you really do have a thing for muscles,. don't you? If I had known a girls muscles turned you own that much I would have been working out in high school!"

"Oh Roxy, that was beyond wonderful. Let's do it again, but this time can I touch your giant pec muscles?"

And with that request she pumped them up in front of me and so began the longest, best night of sex I ever had. I didn't realize I could have 6 orgasms in one afternoon. But even when it was all over, I was still wimpering for more.

Finally Roxy said, "Now I need to go home and make arrangements to leave my husband, which you will be glad to know is totally turned off by my new muscles, which doesn't matter since we stopped having sex over a year ago. Now you need to go to your wife and tell her you have found somebody else. We will live in my house since it is in my name and I make more than you anyway, but you need to live up to your deal Michael."

What have I done? Kate had done nothing to deserve this. But Roxy's body was just too alluring, too sexy for me to turn down such fantastic sex for the rest of my life. Besides, Kate is really pretty and she can probably find someone else with no trouble at all. What a lot of horseshit. I am trying to rationalize betraying my wife! But I can't help it. Roxy is the greatest thing that ever happened to me, and I can't let her go again, especially since she has gained 65 pounds of muscle!

I have to divorce Kate. When sex is over, you wonder what made you so irrational to where you could make such a decision. But I've got to do it.

I arrived home around 7 pm and Kate was still at the gym. She came into the house in a good mood and asked what did I want for dinner. I stood there and stared at her, looking over her pretty face and her nice looking toned body, and decided to tell her in the morning. Was I making the right decision. Could I go back on my word with Roxy, especially with all she did to get so big just for me! I went to sleep that night and had my first wet dream since I was in my 20's! And of course, it was about Roxy. I had to do it!

That morning Kate was telling me she was going to the gym again for her cycle class, which she thoroughly enjoyed, and to fix my own dinner. I thought to myself, if she had put near as much effort into the bodypump classes, or the weights, I would not be having this dilemma.

"Kate, we need to talk" I softly said.

No one wants to hear the we need to talk. Whether it's work or a relationship.

"About what?" she said.

"I don't know how to say this, but I've gotten back with Roxy. And she wants me to move in with her."

"You mean your high school sweetheart? Just like that! Are you fucking kidding me?" She screamed. "But why, what have I done wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong. But We kind of got in touch with each other about a year ago and she wanted to get back together then. I said no, because I do love you, and you had such a buff toned body that really turned me on. I admitted to her my fetish for female muscles and she said if she could build them bigger than yours would I leave you for her. I said sure, thinking nothing would come from it. Well, she showed up yesterday looking as muscular as any woman I've ever seen in person, maybe more than most female bodybuilders. And we had incredible sex, better than I could ever imagine. So, it is nothing you did Kate, but I just can't resist."

"So because she had huge muscles you are dumping me!!!"

"I know it sounds stupid when you put it that way, but yes."

"I always knew how much you loved my muscles, but I just don't think they look lady like. I could get a hell of a lot bigger than Roxy if I put my mind to it, you know I could Mike!"

"You just don't know how big she got for me. She gained 65 pounds of muscle and has over 18 inch arms! I just can't see you ever doing that, either emotionally or physically."

"This really pisses me off Mike, but just to prove a point, and because I don't ever like to lose, I'm going to make that cunt look like an Ethiopian poster child when I get through building my fucking body!!!"

And with that comment, she told me to get the hell out of the house. I gathered my clothes and some belongings and drove over to Roxy's.

Life with Roxy was absolutely fantastic. To finally have a someone who shares in my love of muscles is almost too good to be true. It was very tough leaving Kate, but I think she has handled it well. I haven't seen her since I walked out over a year ago. We have to get together to sign the divorce papers tomorrow and I am really dreading it.

When I walked into the lawyers office she was already there. I was in shock, with a sick...someone just hit me in the gut kind of feeling. She was seated in the meeting room across from a large table, and she had done what she said she would. Kate looked huge, bigger than I could ever have imagined she could look,...and that's saying a lot! She had her arms folded and she could barely cross them in front of her giant chest muscles. Her arms were so thick I started to really regret what was fixing to happen. The lawyer had not entered the room yet, so I broke the awkward silence.

"Kate, you've gained a ton of muscle! How...Why?"

"Yeah, I've got so much fucking muscle I don't know what to do with it." She snapped. "I hope this makes you horny as hell, because you are not getting near this massive body!"

"I know I deserve any crap you want to give me, but you did this just to spite me? Wow, you must have been really pissed!"

"You bet I am Mike, anger and revenge are great motivators. When you are as pissed as I have been for the last year and put that kind of rage into lifting weights, well.... you can see for yourself the results!"

And with that, she raised up her right arm and flexed the largest arm muscle I had ever seen...male or female. It had that massiveness and fullness to it that looked like someone had pasted a softball on to her arm. The veins were absolutely throbbing visibly from across the table. My God, her arms looked like they were growing right in front of me! I wanted to jump over the table and grab them. But, she knew that, and she wanted me to suffer!

"You are dying to know how big these monster arms are, aren't you dickhead. Well, just so I can see you drool, these babies are 21 inches! Oh, I'm sorry, I see how this upsets you. You are just dying to touch them, aren't you Mikey. Let me pump them a few more times to see if I can get them any bigger!" Kate then pushed her arms back and forth against each other, forcing more blood into the already engorged bicep and tricep, working each muscle to such a fever of intensity I thought they might pop! She then pulled out a tape measure, (oh she knows just how to hurt me), and wrapped it around her arm.

"Damn, will you look at that, I got it up to 22 inches! My God, just think how much bigger I can make these babies grow if I wanted too. Oh, just to clarify any confusion here, I really do want them to grow more and more, just to make your life a living hell! Oh, I bet you want to know how big my massive chest has gotten. Let me see, I will wrap this around,..it will take just a second since it has to go a loooong way to get around my back and lats, and let's see... here we go... look at that! 54 inches! Wow, pretty impressive, don't you think?" She gave me the look of total contempt. She was just toying with me, and we both knew it, but I was totally at her mercy. Kate jumped up and proclaimed "Let me do a few hundred pushups to see how much bigger I can get my chest, what do you think Mike?"

"That's not necessary Kate, I know you've gotten huge just to spite me!"

"Oh, I did, didn't I?" She went to the floor and did about 200 pushups, flexed her chest right in front of me, and pulled out the tape measure again. "Will you look at that, I got it up to 57 inches!! Uwww weee, I kinda like how that makes me feel inside!"

"How much do you weigh now Kate?"

"I don't know if I should tell you. Since I know how much this muscle turns you on. I always thought I wanted to be slim, you know, feminine looking. I knew I could grow muscle so very easy.... in fact I had to try my best not to work out with weights because I knew this kind of growth would happen. But between my anger at you and that cunt Roxy you moved in with, I was determined to get a lot bigger than her. I've done nothing but work out, eat, and do everything humanly possible to get a massive as I could, just so you can see what you are never going to touch, ever again!"

I glazed at the rage in her face, and her adrenaline had pumped up her muscles even more. Then she said, "Oh, just to piss you off even more, I now weigh 228 lbs of luscious, gorgeous, sexy muscle! Oh, and make sure you tell that bitch that she may have gained 65 fucking lbs of muscle for her little Mikey, but I gained 100 lbs, so who's the muscle babe now, big shot!!!" And with that off her chest, she proceeded to go a little nuts. She ripped off her shirt and with only her bra on, she did a most muscular pose right in the meeting room. I had already had an erection for the entire time she was demeaning me, and she knew what would happen, I had a spontaneous orgasm. Of course, at that time the lawyer walked in the room, Kate without a shirt and her mammoth muscles, and me with a stain on my pants. He turned around and walked out without saying a word. I don't know if I had ever been that embarrassed in my life.

Kate was still so pumped and enraged she just laughed at what happened to me, and didn't give a second thought to the lawyer, and said,"I knew I could make you squirt your little dick, so you can just masturbate to these muscles all by your little lonesome self. Or better yet, look at Roxy's puny little muscles, maybe she can give you some pity sex! Does she still have those little 18 inch arms you were so hot about. Didn't she get any bigger for little Mikey? Well, make sure to tell her how fucking huge your ex-wife has gotten, that will drain some of the blood from her itty bitty little muscles!!"

And with that she stormed out of the office. She didn't sign the papers, I don't know if she didn't on purpose, or it was just an accident....but maybe I could touch those 22 inch guns and that 228 lbs of orgasmic muscle if I played my cards right. After seeing what I just witnessed I don't know if Roxy can turn me own like she used to. What the hell am I going to do!

I walked into Roxy's house where we had been so happy for the last year, and thought to myself how can I forget what Kate just did to me. I mean, it was about the lowest blow I could ever imagine....and I still know I deserved every bit of it. After all, I had left her because of Roxy's muscles, and never in my wildest dreams would I ever have expected this kind of raw vengeance from Kate. But God, what a turn on. She was right, I could masturbate to the thought of that episode we just had today over and over again and never get tired of it. But, I have to keep it to myself, because if Roxy ever found out how big Kate has gotten she would either be furious or humiliated. After all, she was the biggest female muscle goddess I had ever seen until today, and I'm ashamed to say that Kate blew her away. I just hope I can perform with Roxy the way we have in the past year when I know I will be fantasizing about Kate the whole time. Twenty two fucking inches of arms!

Roxy opened the front door from her workout, which she basically did to maintain her very large muscles just to make me happy. Oh no, what am I going to do?

"Hi Mike, did the divorce become finalized today. I can't wait for you to finally be free so we can get married."

"Well, about that Roxy.... for some reason Kate walked out without signing the divorce papers. So I don't know what the next step is!"

"You're kidding me! I know you had arranged for this to happen without a hitch. For God's sake, you gave her everything she wanted, the house, your savings, even half of your pension. What the hell did she ask for this time?"

"She didn't ask for anything...but she was pretty pissed." I softly said, not wanting to elaborate too much.

"What was she pissed about?"

"She's still really upset about me leaving her, I guess, and she is definitely not over it."

"Well she is not getting you back as long as I have these giant muscles for my little Mikey!" And she pulled off her workout shirt and did a double bicep right in front of my face. I didn't have my normal reaction of an instant erection, which was my biggest fear.

"She must have really upset you more than I thought Mike. That always gets you hornier than hell and you hardly blinked!"

Roxy looked a little hurt, and I didn't know what to say. I can't reveal my inner desires to touch Kate's mammoth body. I better become a real good actor...and I mean Marlon Brando kind of good!!!

I was dislodged from my trance when the doorbell rang. Roxy got up to answer, and my biggest fear, and desire, was standing right at the entrance. All 228 lbs of her!

Kate shoved the divorce papers in to Roxy's face and said,"I forgot to sign the papers today, but here they are, all ready to go."

Roxy stood there in a catatonic trance, I got up from the couch and grabbed the papers from Roxy's hands and quitely said "Thanks Kate. Do you need me to sign them now?"

"Yes I do. But I knew you wouldn't tell your girlfriend how I've changed, so I wanted her to see just how fucking big I've become I want her to know every time she pumps a muscle for you, that mine are a lot bigger and you will be fantasizing about me. Oh, this will absolutely ruin your sex life Mike. You will look at Roxy's puny little muscles and compare them to mine every day for the rest of your lives!" And with that last comment, Kate did a most muscular crab pose with all her veins pulsating on every muscle on her body. My God, even her shoulders were beating like a heart with the veins as thick as a pencil. And, just as I had feared, Roxy was totally in awe of Kate. I don't know if she was mad, or turned on, but she said "How did you get so huge? I worked my butt off for over a year and you are twice as big as I am!"

Kate grinned and replied "Honey, you could work out for 10 years and not get a body like this!" She then did a double bicep pose and yelled "Get those papers signed and to my lawyers office by Friday, or I will not be happy!" She walked off into the night, and my worst fears had been realized.

Roxy looked at me and said "Now I know why I didn't turn you own a while ago. Wow, I don't know how to react to that little episode. I know she turned you own beyond belief, and to be honest, she made me a little wet too. I need time to process this whole mess. I'm going to bed. By myself. Goodnight Mike, I'll see you tomorrow.

And with that comment she closed the bedroom door. Shit, I not only have lost my hugely muscled wife, but my fantastic girlfriend who still has a ton of muscles. It's just a horrible situation, like when you've been eating hamburger meat forever and someone flaunts a steak in front of you. You just can't stop salivating for the delicious T-Bone, and the hamburger doesn't look so great anymore!

The next morning I got up and Roxy was already gone. I hoped she just went in to work early, but I'm pretty sure it was just to avoid me and my lack of ability to not drool over Kate's new body. I went to work and when I came home Roxy wasn't there. She didn't show up all night. Hell, this is her house, she must really be mad at me. The next day I arrived at her house and she was there waiting in the kitchen. She greeted me at the front door and looked ecstatic.

"I had a lot of soul searching to do, but I've finally decided how we are going to handle this. I love muscles, and I'm not going to let that bitch take you away from me over a couple of inches and pounds of muscle. I sent off for some very potent steroids from Canada and they just arrived. I'm going to get so much bigger than Kate, you will not give her a second look. And I'm starting tonight. I'm going to double my workouts, sets, calories, and intensity so we can have our wonderful life back together again. I need you to buy the following sacks of weight gain monster muscle milk, creatine, and supplements that I am going to consume like a bear. Have them here for me when I get back around 10. I'm going to work out 2 hours each morning before work, and two hours every night after. I am going to get so fucking big you will cum when I just call you on the phone! I know you can't help yourself Mikey, but I am not going to lose you to that bitch!" She was absolutely radiating with energy.

And with that she stuck the steroid needle into her muscles and walked out with a huge smile on her face as she went to the gym. I had a huge smile, and something else huge also. This could work out after all!

Roxy was the most determined bodybuilder I had ever seen. She went nuts with her training and caloric intake over the next year. She cycled on and off with the steroids but each new cycle she upped the dosage more and more. I was witnessing a magical transformation of freakish muscle growth before my very eyes. She would only let me have sex when she shut down for 5 days every 6 weeks so her body could gain all its mass. Each new 6 week cycle saw her strength and size increase by about 10%. She told me she was gaining over 8 lbs a month for the first few months, then she was growing exponentially more each month after that. She would not tell me how much weight she had gained but she was absolutely huge. Roxy kept asking how big Kate was and what her measurements were over and over again (I guess to start rubbing it in my face) but how many times can you repeat 228 lbs and 22 inch biceps! Finally after a full year she said the time has come to unveil the new and improved Roxy.

"Okay Michael, are you ready for my presentation?" Roxy said with a pitched scream of excitement.

"Are you kidding, I've been fantasizing about this for a year! Please tell me how big you've gotten. I'm so horny I can't wait any longer.... I'm about to bust as it is!"

"I want to get something cleared up first. You had better not ever leave me after all I've done for you the last couple of years....especially this last year. I have gotten so huge that my own family won't even recognize me. People at work either stare with disgust or drool over me all day long. And I don't mind because it's what makes you and me both happy. But I will kill you if you do leave me. Do you understand!"

Was this the steroids talking? It must be, but she could kill me with one arm tied behind her back. Hell, she could crush me to death with one calf muscle!

"Alright already...I agree... you can kill me over and over again if I every leave you. Just let me touch your muscles....Please?"

"Don't you want to know how massive they've gotten" Roxy said sarcastically.

"Yes, yes, please"

"Well, those steroids were a mother. You know when I started how much I weighed, don't you?"

"Yeah, 188 lbs."

"And how much did your ex-wife weigh"

Uh oh...a trick question if I ever heard one. I feigned ignorance.

"You know damn well what she weighed. We both do. It was 228 lbs. Her arms were 22 when mine use to be 18.5.
    Her chest was 57 and mine was 48!"

"Okay, I remember, but you look a hell of a lot bigger than she does. Please tell me how big you've gotten!"

"Let me step on the scale, since I probably got even bigger since this morning. I just keep growing all the time." Roxy stepped on the scale and it stopped at 296 lbs.! "Well what do you think of that Michael. I've gained over a 108 lbs in just a year. What do you think that bitch of an ex-wife will think of that?"

"She will be green with envy. Oh my God! 296 lbs. That is amazing. How big are your arms?"

"Let's get the tape measure out and see!" Roxy wrapped at around her massive arm and did a quick flex and it read 26.5 inches! "Pretty fucking huge, aren't they." She did a double bicep and I exploded. I wimpered and moaned until the orgasm stopped. She then told me "I didn't even have them pumped up Michael. Give me a few minutes and I will see how much blood I can engorge in them." Roxy went to her gym room and brought back two 90 lb dumbells. She did about 8 sets of 10 to 12 each and started moaning herself on the last set. I don't know if was from that extra exhaustion you experience on the last few reps or a private orgasm she just achieved!

She took the tape measure and when the ends met it was over 30 inches! "Well well well, looky at that! It's over 30... no....30.25 inches. Wow I've never gotten over 30 before. Pretty damn big, wouldn't you say so Mike. What was that cunt of an ex-wife bicep size. Oh let me see,... was it 22 itty bitty inches?"

"Yes yes....22 itty bitty inches. You blow her away Roxy. Fuck, this is amazing. Do your chest and your legs.....please!"

"You will have to hold the tape for my chest. I can't get it around my back since it's so damn big."

I hiked around her massive upper torso and when I got to the end of the tape it was still about 6 inches away from the end. It was a 60 inch tape. Which would make her chest 66 inches! "Your chest is 66 inches Roxy. That is awesome! Can I please touch your pecs?"

"Yeah, I am pretty fucking awesome, aren't I?" She then did a most muscular pose and I couldn't resist. I told her to stop and get in bed. I grabbed her massive chest and couldn't believe how hard they were. Like two boulders!

"And what was Kate's puny little chest? Oh yeah, she was just 57. That means I have 9 more inches of chest and 8 more inches of bicep than she does. What do you think of your little masturbation fantasy now Mike!"

"I will never think of Kate again. I promise. You are the ultimate female bodybuilder Roxy. In fact, you would win any male Mr Universe with your size. I'm serious, some of those contestants may weigh as much as you, but they are at least 6 ft tall! And you are 5"4. How you ever put that much muscle mass on that size of body is beyond belief. I am so horny. Will you please get into bed?"

"Don't you want to see my thighs and calves?"

"Hurry, what are they?"

"Slow down Michael, we want this to last the night, don't we?" Roxy proceeded to wrap the tape around her massive thighs. They looked like four 5 inch thick cords of climbing rope, like the kind you see in a gym, all twisted together. I don't know how she walked without the inner thighs blocking the progression of the other thigh's movement! I don't think I could have touched my hands together if I wrapped my arms around just one of her gargantuan legs. This is driving me up the wall!!

"Let me see, the thighs are a massive 42 inches and the calves are now 20."

"I give up. Come to bed." I cried.

"Here, we don't even need the bed. I can hold you up with one arm and use you like a dildo. You just relax and see what the new Roxy can do."

She did just that. She picked me up with one arm and pushed me in and out of her like I was a 10oz dildo. I was so turned on by her strength that I massively exploded. We had a wonderful night of sex. I must have had a dozen orgasms. And she never got tired. What a woman!

I didn't ever have to worry about Kate again. Or so I thought.

I woke up the next morning in a mild state of slumber....and exhaustion, and accidently rolled over into Roxy's massive body. I rubbed her buttocks which were like two state fair winning pumpkins side by side. The latitude shaped striations were so defined I just had to rub them. Instant erection occurred and I know I awoke Roxy just enough for her to tighten her massive ass muscles for me. I am so lucky to have such an understanding women who wishes to do nothing but try to please me any way she can. We had another wonderful session of muscle sex when the front door rang. Christ, this was Saturday morning at 8 a.m.. What fundraising kid starts this early?

I put my clothes on and opened the door with my wallet ready to get rid of the kid so me and Roxy could continue. It was no kid! It was Kate. Oh my God no! Not now....and then I grasped why she was there. I didn't need a billboard to give me any hints. She had outdone Roxy again, and she wanted to rub both of our faces in shit and make me eat it just like last year!

"Good morning Mikey. I see you had a little extracurricular activity this morning...well I'm here to make sure it will be your last time of enjoyment with your little slut girlfriend!" She proudly exclaimed.

I stood there speechless with my wallet in one hand and a couple of dollars in the other. She was beyond belief. I know she was even bigger than Roxy, she didn't even have to tell me that. Her arms looked like the ridiculously large photo enhanced pictures on the Orion website that only an artist with my kind of fixation with female muscle could ever dream up. Every muscle on her body was pulsating with veins so large they looked like garden hoses.

"Kate, how....how....how?"

"Did I get so fucking huge! To ruin your life again like you tried to ruin mine! Look at this magnificent body now dickhead!"

And with that statement she raised up her massive arms....very slowly like the lifting of a large crane.... and slowly clinched her fist to show the most shocking, awesome set of arms I could ever imagine. I mean I have always dreamed of a female with the largest muscles her anatomy could handle, and these muscles were larger than anything I could have hoped to see! As she gripped her fist tighter it ratcheted up her bicep peak like a tire jack, another inch with every squeeze finally erupting another layer of bicep on top of the mountain she had just peaked. I stood there drooling and couldn't help myself any longer. I erupted a huge orgasm of muscle delight like I had never had before. This was after a night of a dozen orgasms the night before and another one this morning with Roxy. Oh no! I forgot about Roxy in the next room.

Kate continued, "I'm growing every day and won't stop until I break you two love birds up. I know she will try to top me, just like she tried the last year, but good luck with that! She is never going to catch up to my godlike physical specimen of a body."

"How did you know she had been training so hard the last year...where you spying on us or something?"

"No shit Sherlock! Yeah, I hired a detective to keep tabs on you two. I've had pictures taken of her progress, and while I have to admit she looked pretty damn good for a beginner, in fact she is the second best looking bundle of female muscle that I know of, she can't hold a candle to this!"

She then did a fist on the hips most muscular pose which expanded her upper body so much I couldn't see her face. Her traps covered her ears and her pecs were so large and deep they had no where to go but up above her chin. She was a Goddess!

"My God Kate, Roxy did everything humanly possible to get to 296 lbs and 30 inch arms. How in the world did you grow so much more than her?"

"Now that I see you are drooling even after you exploded, I don't mind telling you. Because I know she can never catch up to this!" Kate then did a crap pose and I erupted once again. Oh God, I know this is not going to turn out well when Roxy finally finds out.

Kate couldn't wait to tell me. "I know the steroids Roxy sent off for, and while they are good, I found some from China that absolutely blew those babies away. I was gaining 15 to 18 pounds a month of rock hard muscles, not that watery soft kind, but absolute boulders of muscle. You want to know how much I weigh now Mikey?"

I had to resist. I didn't want to know because I knew the same thing would happen like last year when all the sudden Roxy didn't turn me own anymore. "No, I don't!" I yelled. Bad move. Roxy yelled from the bedroom,"Mike, what is going on in there, come back to bed, we're not finished yet!"

"Oh yes you are!" yelled Kate. She began to laugh maniacally like a cheap villain from a bad grade B movie.

Roxy walked into the living room and stood in amazement at Kate, who began to show off her huge muscles to Roxy just to get me in more trouble.

"What the fuck are you doing here. Don't you know Mike is mine. Just leave us alone....please, I don't think I can go through what I did the last year all over again."

Kate said, "Well hon, for a husband stealing cunt, I have to admit you do look pretty damn good. But not near as good as me! I am a titan." She did another double bicep pose because she new I would erupt right in front of Roxy again....which I did..... she was determined to ruin my life.

But Roxy had a strange reaction. One I did not expect. She quietly said,"Well Kate, I hate to say this, but you do look fantastic. How big are you now"

"I thought you would never ask, I now weigh 388 lbs of muscle, my biceps are 38 inches cold, my chest is 85, my quads are 48, and my calves are 24. What do you think of that!"

"I am very impressed....can I touch your muscles?" Roxy said with noticeable stains of moisture in her crotch.

Kate looked a little perplexed, like she was having to leave her script. She also looked a little stunned for the first time since she entered the house, and said "sure".

Roxy reached over and touched her arms in a flexed position and held on like she was draining a life force from it. She was so turned on she didn't even pretend to hide it from me. Kate likewise started to enjoy it more and more...then she said "would you like me to pump them up to the max for you hon?"

"Oh God please, Kate that would be so awesome! I have some barbells which go only to 120 each in my workout room. I know they may be a little too light for someone as massive as you, but you can use those....can I watch?"

Kate all the sudden had this wonderful idea. She could not only screw with me by ruining Roxy and my sex life, but she could make me watch and steal her away...wouldn't that be poetic justice. And there would be absolutely nothing I could do to stop it. They could both crush me like a little bug!

I wanted to object to what was going on, but I knew it was out of my control. And besides,....I was really getting turned on too!

Kate grabbed the 120 lb dumbells and picked them up. "They are my warmup weights, but I think I can get a pretty good pump with them." She proceeded to do rep after rep. I swear she must have done 100 reps on each arm before she finished the first set. Then she repeated the set three more times. I mean she did over 400 reps in about 8 minutes!! With each pump my dick grew harder and harder, and as I observed Roxy, she got wetter and wetter. I no, I think I know where this is going.

"There, that should do the trick, do you have a tape measure hon?

Roxy grabbed it and handed to Kate who in turn handed it back to Roxy and said, "Here, you do the honors."

I watched Roxy seductively wrap the tape around her mountainous arm like she was giving a blow job to a penis. The tape met towards the end of it's length and Roxy cried out "44..inches!!"in an orgasmic tone. She almost fell as she briefly fainted from the massive sexual explosion.

Kate couldn't help herself and pumped a little harder and harder a few more times and said, "Do it again!"

Roxy grabbed her arm again and this time she shouted "OH MY GOD...it's 48.5 inches!!" and started kissing her arm, then up her shoulder, and finally found her way to Kate's lips. Kate responded and started feeling up Roxy and squeezing her muscles. They started going after each other like two teenagers in heat when Kate said "Will you pump up for me, I have to admit you turn me on. I can't make love with myself,...at least not all the time... but you have a great body too. See how big you can get your arms, Roxy."

Roxy grabbed the weights without a second thought and pumped and pumped until she almost couldn't lift up her arm. Kate grabbed the tape and shouted "Wow, that's pretty impressive too. 33 inches!"

33 inches! Fuck, she never got more than 30.25 for me. Did her desire to be with Kate make her muscles grow that much more? I'm really starting to feel insignificant now.

"I'm sorry they aren't as big as yours. But can you help me get there. You have the most wonderful fucking body I have ever seen, and I want to be with you." Roxy finally said, even though I knew this was a train going down a track at 100 miles an hour kind of certainty. It was unstoppable!

Roxy then squealed like an excited schoolgirl at a Justin Beeber concert "Oh Kate, do the same pump up to your giant chest! Your pecs turn me on soooo much."

"It will be my pleasure hon." But this time Kate said it without sarcasm, but with sincerity.

"Let's go in your gym and let's see how big we can get these mountains on my chest to grow." Kate followed Roxy into her gym and laid on the bench with what Roxy had finished her last max bench set with the day before. It had 10 large wheels on each side of her 100 lb titanium bar making it an even 1100 lbs. Kate got under the bar and grinned. She took a couple of deep breaths and said "Let's see how many of these I can rep to get my pecs engorged." She picked it up and pumped like a piston on a locomotive and not slowing down until she got into 40 reps. She finally started to sweat at 44 and her final rep was 48! What kind of human can do that. I still don't know how anyone can get that strong, steroids or not, and have the skeleton not snap. Her muscles are so strong she has to be a freak of nature, like the ant who can lift up 20 times her weight.

Roxy got up and said "Ohhhh, that felt sooo good" and flexed a mass of muscle beyond belief. She had done this pose at the front door earlier and her pecs had come up above her chin and her traps had covered her ears, this time it took it to another level. Her face was covered up to her forehead..I swear.... I couldn't see her eyes! Kate's traps completely covered the side of her head up to the top. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I really don't want to spontaneously explode for the fourth time watching Kate flex. But I don't know if I can control myself.

Roxy yelled "Can I measure you now Kate?"

"Yes, hurry, I can't wait, this is the biggest I've ever gotten. This is insane big, even for me, I think it's the extra hormones you are producing Roxy!"

Roxy grabbed the tape. "Oh shit, this one's not big enough....I'll be right back!" and ran to another room.

Kate just glared at me, "What do you think of your ex-wife now Mike?" Then she did a little extra squeeze to see if she could make me explode. I couldn't help myself and just enjoyed the moment. I erupted again and it flew at least 10 feet and landed on her chest. She gave me this look of total control and I felt like an unworthy worm. She rubbed it into her giant chest muscles and said "You know this cum is a very good moisturizer for my skin, and the extra protein will be absorbed into my insane muscle growth."

"Can I touch your pecs Kate, please......this is killing me"

"Well, let me see......um.......NO!. That is part of your hell Mike, you could have had this all along but you screwed up. And I am enjoying the living hell out of this!"

Roxy then entered the room and had a 10 foot tape measure. She gave the beginning of it for Kate to hold and walked around her massive body. It took her a long time because of her savoring the moment,,,,and just the long trek of her mass to circumvent. She brought the tape to meet where Kate's fingers held the start and it stopped at 99 inches!

Roxy screamed again with orgasmic delight "OH MY GOD! Your chest is 99 inches. That is sooooo incredible...and sexy!"

Kate did a couple of more pumps bringing her arms down like she was doing 300 lb cable chest pulldowns.
    "Okay Roxy, do it now because I'm beyond huge now, this is the biggest I've ever been!"

Roxy was still holding the tape when she did her extra pumps to get all of the blood, nutrients, and oxygen into her already engorged muscles.

Roxy then screamed out "104 fucking inches" in a tone a female who just found her spot for an orgasm cries out yes...yes...yes...oh, that's it! I know she had the strongest, longest, most intense orgasm she had ever had, and Kate had not even touched her vagina!

Kate then told Roxy "Okay, it's your turn for the bench press" She helped her take off 400 lbs of plates and watched Roxy repeat what she had just done. That's still 700 damn lbs of weights! Roxy pumped just like Kate and did 35 reps before she started to run out of gas.... finally stopping on rep number 44 with a large grunt.

Roxy yelled. "Oh my, this feels wonderful. I've never used that kink of routine before. What a great pump!"
    She then did a most muscular pose and looked damn impressive. She was not as big as Kate, but she looked fantastic. Kate grabbed the tape and wrapped them around Roxy's upper torso.

"77 inches! That is great Roxy!"

That's when Kate grabbed both of Roxy's chest muscles and squeezed them together rubbing in a circular motion. I then heard Roxy moan in delight as she had an intense orgasm. I enjoyed the hell out of it too. In fact, I was lost in the most intense muscle lust I had ever experienced when all of the sudden I snapped out of my dreamlike state.

Now I've been standing there the whole time, and they forgot I even existed! I yelled "Hey, what about me?"

They both just laughed. Roxy said "I'm sorry Mike, but I had now idea how much another womans' muscles turned me own. I enjoyed mine so much, and I know you did too, but it's the muscles, not you, that turn me on. And I have done the same thing you did last year, I fell in lust with Kates' muscles. Sorry, but I can't help myself."

"Are you kidding me? Kate, what about you?"

"I feel the same way as Roxy, I think with a little of my help, and support, and love, she can get just as big as me. Is that alright with you Roxy?

"We are thinking exactly alike Kate"

Kate then turned to me and said "It hurts like hell, doesn't it Mikey?"

• #3 by dimifree on 04 Nov 2021
  • Muscle Market Maggie by Zimbot57

I have been into bodybuilding for about 25 years since I was a young man. I pride myself on having an above average body and enjoy the self fulfillment I get when I have a good workout and realize a good pump. But that all became secondary to my real goal. Seeing a female bodybuilder in action is the single greatest turn on I can ever achieve. I mean... the feeling I have when I see one overwhelms me to the point I lose all concentration and turn into the primal desire to watch a FBB in action, or ultimately... to touch one.

This all started when I was glancing through the magazine rack at a porn shop and looking for the magazine with the biggest tits on the cover. I have always had a thing for huge breasts...the bigger the better, with no upper limit to their size. I also enjoyed the muscle magazines and envisioned the sexual turn on of getting as massive and cut as the champions, but I never had the desire to be with a male bodybuilder.

My universe was altered one day about 20 years ago when I caught a Woman's Physique World magazine mixed in with the Flex and Muscle mags. Oh my God! I could not take my eye off of the cover girl. Her arms were bigger than mine with shoulders the size of grapefruits! I had the longest, hardest erection I had ever experienced.

My world changed that day, to say the least. It was such a turn on...one I had never imagined. It took over every free thought I had, and to this day, I can't control how strong it determines my every decision.

Which brings me to the adventure of a lifetime. I have been single for 20 years because no girl I have ever met measured up to my dream female bodybuilder. I had seen some decent muscle at the gym, but nothing close to the massive girl with size I desired. You know how you find what you are looking for when you least expect it!

I was in the local Kroger supermarket when I turned into the health food section. I immediately turned to the one other person on the isle and dropped my jaw in speechless shock. A few feet away was an average height female in her mid 30's dressed in a full sweat suit but rolled slightly above her knees. She was standing on her tip toes and displaying a set of calves that made me drool. They were so large...and sexy... that I was in a trance. You know the dream everyone has where they are trying to scream but they can't until they wake up? I was in the same state of mind. I bet they were 19 inches and the size of cantaloupes.

"Excuse me sir!....Sir!" the woman said as I was jolted from my trance. "Could you reach this wheat germ? It's a little too high for me."

"Oh, of course... here you go Ms...?"

"My name is Maggie...Maggie May Jones"

"Well, my name is Rodney Roberts..nice to meet you Maggie."

Maggie kinda smirked and I asked her "What's so funny?"

"Oh, it's silly, you know with you being Rod and me being Maggie May...you know the song from the 70's?'

I knew exactly what she was talking about, but my response was oh so stupid! "Oh yeah, the sunlight really shows your age.. yeah, I remember." Oh shit... what a stupid thing to say. I just insulted her!
    She saw the self loathing I had on my face and giggled a bit.

"Oh that's okay. I know what you meant. Well, nice meeting you Rod." and with that she turned her massive cart toward the end of the isle. WTF! Did I just blow the chance of a lifetime to meet the girl of my dreams. Maybe she isn't the girl for me. I mean she had an average face,...she was about 35 to 40,...and she was covered up completely with very loose, but very large clothes. I mean, the only thing I really saw was the massive calves! But at around 5'4" she had to weigh at least 220 pounds if the rest of her body is even close to her huge calves.

Well, it doesn't matter now dickhead! You blew it when it was in your grasp. Like the Texas Rangers in the World Series with two out and two strikes...in two different situations! Damn it, how did I screw it up so bad!

I stood there for a few minutes and resigned myself to a life of constant searching, and probable lonliness.
    I decided I didn't really need anything at the store since I couldn't remember what I came in for, when all of the sudden I turned the corner and saw Maggie and I bumped into her second cart.

"You have two carts worth of food! Wow, do you need some help?"

"You know, I normally don't...but this second buggy has a wheel with a mind of it's on. Maybe you could wrestle this one up to the checkout stand for me Rod?"

I observed the immense quantities of food in both of the carts. Lots of Chicken breast, steaks, yams, fruits, and very large sacks of protein mix and creatine. I knew she was eating it all because of her massive muscle she carried, (I assumed and hoped), but I blurted out stupid remark number two. "Oh, are you feeding an army or do you have a Brady Bunch situation?" I had this desire to slap my forehead with the butt of my palm repeatedly, but restrained.

"No, I don't have any kids, or an army for that matter" she grinned, which released my anxiety somewhat.

She paid her bill and I offered to help her take the groceries out to her car. It was the first time I had been grateful for two things, the fact that my first job was as a sackboy at a supermarket, and that all the stores are too cheap to take out your groceries anymore.

I helped her load her groceries and tried to hide my constant erection by tucking it under my belt. When I closed the hatch to her Ford Explorer she stood there with her hands on her hips looking up and down at me before she finally said, "Rod, I couldn't help but notice your reaction to my size on the health food isle. To be honest, most guys are really turned off by my size, but you sure aren't!"

I grinned and turned away since it was hard to look right at her with exposing my beet red face. "Yeah, you have me there. I have to admit I have a thing for female bodybuilders, but you are beyond belief! I mean I have seen hundreds of fbb's over the last 20 years between magazines and websites, but you have the largest, most muscular calves I have ever seen. And I can't imagine the rest of you being any less impressive! But how you kept out of the public eye for so long? With the huge amount of mass you seem to have, you would win any contest in the world!"

"You are right, I have been working out like a maniac for the last twenty years and hope to explode on the fbb scene and take every competition their is,.. in fact, I think I'm about ready to take the leap, but I thought I needed a second opinion. And I can't think of anyone who would be a better judge than someone like you Rod. Would you be willing to come over and give me your critique?"

Is this a trick question? Is there a camera somewhere around me? I felt my penis pulsing like a caged animal. "I would love to. When and where?"

"Tonight, if that's not too short of notice."

"Oh, no... not at all." Hell, I would have cancelled an orgy in my honor for her.

"Then be there at 7, 100 W. Main."

"You got it...should I bring anything?"

"Nope, just your honest opinion,... and you have all the other equipment you will need!"

I arrived at exactly 6 o'clock and observed her abode. It was a two story warehouse in the downtown section made of brick and very plain. There was no doorbell so I knocked on the only door I could find that wasn't a loading dock. I heard a couple of loud clangs and waited. Was this a joke that Maggie,(if that is really her name) does to perverts like me to get rid of us? I mean, the flowers I got started to wilt under my humiliation of being set up, when all of the sudden the large door opened like the entrance to the Adams Family house.

"Well, Hello Rod! Did you have a hard time finding my little hide away?"

"No, not at all. But I have to admit I was surprised that your home is a warehouse!" As I entered I noticed she still had on the same sweats that she had at the store, only drenched in sweat!

"Yeah, that's part of my game plan. You see, if I don't have nosy neighbors then I can keep my secret longer. In fact, you were the first one to accidentally see my massive muscles and live to tell about it...he he!"

Gulp....I hope she is kidding. A thought just occurred to me. No one knows I am here. She could eat me and no one would ever know!!!

"I'm just kidding Rod! lighten up. I bought this warehouse with my parents inheritance 20 years ago and set up this personal gym. I had a kitchen and some other amenities added. Let me show you around."

Maggie took me into the second door, and low and behold, I entered a wonderland of muscle building fantasy. Every machine and free weight imaginable in huge quantities. It was larger than a L.A. fitness facility.

"This is amazing Maggie. What lead you to this lifestyle?"

"Wow, that's a little personal for someone I just met!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. But it's unusual for someone to be so driven as to achieve what you seemingly have done to your body."

"Seemingly!" she surprisingly shouted.

"You call this seemingly!!" she shouted even louder. And with that she pulled down her very large sweatpants and exposed massive tree trunk legs. They were absolutely huge. I would guess them to be 44,...no,...maybe 45 inches around with striations and veins raised up above the leg tissue like vines over a tree trunk.

She then pulled up her shirt....(although it got stuck halfway up because of her massive muscles) and exposed the body of my dreams. My penis started pulsating and I almost passed out. She did a most muscular pose...and that's the last thing I remembered.

"Rod,...Rod...wake up." Maggie pushed me back and forth into reality.

"What happened?" I asked in absolute confusing.

"I'm sorry, but you had a muscle orgasm overload I guess."

I looked down and she was right. I had exploded all over myself and passed out in the ecstasy.

"I guess I overreacted to our seemingly comment. But what do you think of my body? I want your honest opinion?"

She was by far the most muscular person...male or female... I had ever seen in person or by other mass media.
    "You look fantastic Maggie. How much do you weigh? "

"I'm 285 pounds of rock hard muscle. My goal is to launch my career at the Men's Mr. Universe competition this summer. I only know of two men with more weight and muscle mass, but they are over 6 ft tall. So I am now bigger than ANY bodybuilder in the world...man or woman!"

I quivered and shook for a few seconds at her magnificance. I asked her,"Can I touch you arms?...they are beyond awesome."

Maggie raised up her right arm and put her left arm behind her small of her back displaying the most assume image of a bodybuilder I have ever seen and said "sure, but don't say I didn't warn you after what happened a few minutes ago!" Her right bicep was pulsating like a lung breathing giant breathes of air, filling to capacity and growing with each expansion.

I reached up and touched the living organism and froze. It was like a rock. I squeezed and couldn't budge the massive mountain of flesh. "How big is you arm?" I asked.

"I don't know. I haven't measured in a couple of weeks. But for some reason displaying this in front of a live audience really turns me on. I'll be right back with a tape measure. I'm dying to see for myself!"

Maggie left the room and I was in that dream I talked about earlier. I wanted to shout but I couldn't. This was beyond enjoyable. She walked in with the tape and asked me to do the honors.

"Yeah, I pumped up these babies just before you got here. So let's see where we are now>"

And with that she brought her fist up toward her head and managed to squeeze the peak up higher than it was a few minutes earlier. (Damn, it was above eye level!!) I wrapped the tape around and momentarily wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth.
    As I grabbed the loose end of the tape I noticed it was somewhere in the mid twenties. Oh My God! It finally stopped on the 28 inch mark!!!

Maggie grinned and excitedly said. "Wow, I've never got it that big before. But for some reason I think I can pump it even more. Give me about 10 minutes Rod." And with that she went over to the dumbells and picked up a pair of 125 lb. weights! She proceeded to pump like a maniac doing about 40 reps each. Holy shit, that' how many reps fbb's do before a competition...with 15 to 20 lbs each. She then did two more sets of 40 reps and walked over to me. She let out a groan and did a double bicep pose and I swear another extra mound appeared on her already mountainous bicep. It did grow some more. I grabbed the tape and stuttered out.... "30.75....no...how did you do that...31 inches. Oh my God. You can grow right in front of someone with so little effort it's not fair!"

Maggie let out a scream "Yessss" along with a fist pump and said."I'm ready to take over the bodybuilding world now. I had now idea I had progressed this much. Damn,...31 inches is 6 inches more than any male. Now let's do my chest!!

She let me wrap the tape around her upper torso which was twice as large as my arms could reach. I mean I could barely get both of my arms to reach her armpits. She had to hold the tape in the middle of her chest so I could hike around her massive torso. When I reached back to my starting point I shut my eyes and opened them again so I made sure I was seeing clearly.

"82 inches...And don't try to tell me you can get bigger. My god, you are about 10 inches bigger than the largest chest ever recorded already!"

"You know Rod, you're right. I can't get it 3 inches bigger like my arms with a pump up workout. But let me try...just for the fun of it."

Maggie went over to the bench press and slapped on 4 wheels on each side making it 405 lbs. While that's impressive, I've seen some men do a lot more. That's where reality stopped. She then proceeded to do 100 reps for 7 sets. It took about 40 minutes, but when she walked back up for her measurement her pectoral muscles were so engorged I couldn't see her face. She yelled out like she was going to have an orgasm to measure her quickly (probably before she came) so I did. She held the beginning of tape in the middle of her chest,(which outstretched her arm) and I met the tape at 90 inches! She screamed in total sexual ecstasy with a one minute orgasm and I couldn't help myself. I released a load like no other all over her legs and stomach. Hell, I hadn't even touched her since the massive bicep sex almost an hour earlier.''

"Well, what do you think Rod, Am I ready yet?"

I grasped for my breath and put my hands on my knees to keep from falling. I looked at her fantastic body...better than any male or female ever in the history of the world...and my selfishness took over.

"Not yet Maggie, not yet!"

"What do you mean NOT YET!" Maggie screamed.

I had to think for just a moment on this one. Why did I say that? What the fuck was I thinking. She is bigger than anyone and I have cum twice just looking at her without even touching her or myself.

"Think about it Maggie, your whole life has been about this Mount Everest you have set for yourself. Don't you want to be absolutely sure that you are the biggest...by a mile! You know you will get all kinds of resistance from the male bodybuilders to even let you in their little club, and as long as there is any question that you might not be far superior to them they will find a way to keep you out. Just think of all that testosterone you would be swimming upstream against!.....Well, do you think I could be right?"

Maggie looked at me long and puzzled. Did she not think of the consequences of breaking up the club?

"I didn't even consider that part of it. You know Rod, you are probably right! So what do we do about it?"

I did hear the word "We" didn't I. Is she going to let me come along(no pun intended) for the ride? I wonder.

"If you want me to really critique and help you any way I can, I will be glad to. But I think you are going to have to add about another 80 to 100 lbs of pure muscle to embarrass the entire world of bodybuilding into admitting you are the royalty of all muscle on the planet... no questions asked."

"I like how you think Rod. I mean I have been hiding away for twenty years to build this magnificent body, so another couple shouldn't really matter much, should it?"

"Not at all Maggie, not at all!"

And with that I started on the quest of a lifetime. I managed her every meal, every workout, every supplement and steroid. I pushed her harder than she had ever been pushed before. I didn't know how wealthy she was until one day I questioned how she can afford all of the food, supplements, and equipment she keeps buying.

"Oh, when my parents were killed it was in an airline crash. So between the insurance and the lawsuits I'm pretty much set for life. In fact, I guess my obsession is somewhat of an homage to my parents who use to work out all the time and encouraged me to do the same lifestyle. I suppose I did this as a way to avoid relationships. I really don't want to ever be hurt like that again Rod."

That was the reason for her obsession. Avoid all human contact and show the rest of the world that she doesn't need them,...in fact,... Maggie took on the I'm superior to all of you attitude......so fuck off!
    That explains alot.

After two years had passed Maggie was ready for her "finals". I told her to pump up every muscle like this was the Mr. Olympia and I would grade her progress.

She walked in looking beyond magnificent. If I had the best enhancement computer expert in the world draw up the most muscular female with no upper limits, he could not have drawn a bigger or better body.

Maggie walked in so pumped her traps covered up her ears! Her pecs came up to her nose! Her arms were hanging just slightly below a 90 degree angle almost straight out from her shoulders because they were so loaded with muscle they could not go lower! And her legs, OMG! They were so big I could not have reached around them and touched my fingertips together!!!

"Okay Maggie, lets start with how much muscle mass you've added. How much do you think you've added?"

"I don't have a clue Rod. Since you wouldn't let me weigh or measure myself the last two years. I know you said it was to always strive for more and never stop trying to grow bigger, but I think I'm pretty fucking huge now!!"

Maggie stepped on the heavy duty scale (since she had surpassed an average one a long time ago) and the three 100 lb counter weights were in place and I pushed the sliding scale single weight up to 360.... 370...380...390... (oh my god is she going to pass 400!). I pushed it as far to the right as it would go,..even pass the regular 100 marker point...which means she is more than 400 fucking pounds!!
    I added the extra 100 lb counter weight and start at 410...420...430...this is insane...she had added more than 150 lbs. The weight was pushed a little more to the right...where will it ever stop. I looked at Maggie and she was grinning ear to ear. (At least I thought she was, since I couldn't really see her lower face because of the pec muscles) I pushed to 440..441..a little more...442....finally. FOUR HUNDRED and FORTY FOUR POUNDS!!!!

Maggie screamed with delight. "What do you think of that Rod, pretty awesome huh!"

I couldn't help it. I started pulsating with semen at the mere thought of such a muscular beast standing in front of me. I let loose a 30 second orgasm of fantasy come true standing right in front of my eyes.

Maggie smiled again and said. "I thought you would probably hold out until I did this" And with that she did a double bicep pose that towered above her head by a foot. Ireached over to place the tape around and had to get a ladder. I wrapped the tape around her incredible arms so sensually that it was like fantastic foreplay. The end of the tape met a 44 inches. Orgasm number two. But this one lasted even longer. Nothing is as sexy as huge biceps on a female. The biggest turn on of them all!

The chest, back, and lats were monsterous! Maggie had to hold the tape in the grand canyon of her pecs (the dept had to have been 20 to 22 inches deep of pecs to reach her sternum. When the tape reached the meeting point it stopped at 122 inches. OH MY GOD!!!

I yelled it out, "ONE HUNDRED and TWENTY TWO inches!, Maggie, that is awesome.

She groaned and let out an orgasmic scream.

Now for the thighs and calves. She had to straddle her stance out as far as she could so I could get the tape around the leg. I was running my arm between her thighs when the thought of her squeezing me and crushing my arm occurred. Another orgasm ensued. When I finally got the tape around it read "66 inches"

Does anyone realize how big 66 inches is? If I took a tape of a 5"6' person from top to bottom, then laid the tape in a circle on the floor, it would be bigger than an exercise ball at the gym. That's fucking huge.

Her calves, (which is what started this entire fantasy) were balled up so big they were the size of a basketball. When I reached around her calf she went on her tip toes and increased the size by about 4 inches to 28!

Maggie looked at me and finally said. "I'm ready for the world now. And here is your present for all of your hard work. And with that she did a most muscular pose that blew away anything else I had ever seen in my life. I had the longest orgasm I have ever experienced.

I finally composed myself and said, "Ok, NOW you are ready!!"

Pages:
Actions