Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572629 Posts in 72090 Topics by 28633 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:00:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Glade: From the Anthology Stealing Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Glade: From the Anthology Stealing Muscle  (Read 6045 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Glade: From the Anthology Stealing Muscle
« on: August 09, 2021, 12:50:04 am »
Here is a segment from one of the short stories in Stealing Muscle which is available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Stealing-Muscle-Novella-Short-Anthology-ebook/dp/B083D5MFD7 and Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/998146
The money from this and Sinews of History is donated to charity.  If there is interest I'll put more of Glade here.
-----
Steven sat in the tree looking in to Tara’s room, straining to figure out what was going on. She appeared to be dropping up and down behind the bed, and popping over to the far side of the room where he couldn’t see her altogether. It was Saturday night, he knew Tara was a boring sloth, but didn’t she have any kind of social life?  It was a pleasant evening, but Steven didn’t plan to spend all of it sitting in the tree of the school’s now preeminent social outcast. 

Two days earlier, Steven’s girlfriend Amanda, the prom queen and indisputably the prettiest girl in the school, had been shown up by Tara. At least that’s what Amanda said. Assigned a group project together, Amanda had expected meek, fat, studious Tara to do all the work and fill her in on the details before class began.  Tara was late, and when they began presenting the historical significance of Moscow’s architecture, the teacher overrode Tara’s attempt to answer questions and instructed Amanda to do so. Amanda launched into a short soliloquy about the pretty spires on the churches and how Russians liked Communism.  When the teacher “ridiculed her in front of the class and the students mocked her,” Amanda sought revenge. 

Of course, besides normal social shaming, to which Tara had grown largely inured to as a persona non-grata, Steven was assigned to dole out the punishment. Steven knew Amanda was at fault, but he wasn’t going to stand up to her and deal with yet another breakup. Even though Steven was the prom king, Amanda liked to demonstrate her spot in the high school social hierarchy by breaking up with him over inconsequential things. Spring formal was just around the corner and it would be a bad time for another breakup. Thus, Steven sat here on the tree ledge near Tara’s window with a bag of dog shit waiting to sneak in and write ‘Fat Fuck’ on her wall as Amanda had instructed.  

Yeah, it was mean and he kind of felt bad for the fat farm girl who had enough problems already, but he was locked at the hip with Amanda. Steven had a thing for fit women, perhaps overly fit. Not only was Amanda attractive, but she was a sprinter who had more than toned legs.  They were downright muscular with a distinctive split down the side and a bulge near the top that he loved to fondle. She had him wrapped around her fingers and he knew it, but he didn’t mind. He’d likely regret it later and either avoid Tara or find a moment to be nice, but tonight the adrenaline was running and he chomped at the bit for the opportunity to sneak in. 

It was a balmy night and Tara’s window was ajar like he’d expected, but she hadn’t left the room. Tara was an odd duck. She reminded Steven of the character in the Breakfast Club who seldom showered, scratched her dandruff in her desk, and avoided human contact at all cost. But he knew from the few times she was forced to speak in class that she was wicked smart. No matter, even assuming she figured out who broke in and vandalized her room, she was too shy to do anything about it.  

Finally, Steven saw her silhouette scurry into the Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Was she perhaps going to take her once-a-week shower, he snickered to himself. Listening intently for a sound above the steady hum of crickets he finally thought he heard the sound of the shower.  Moving quickly so as not to miss his chance, he put on his gloves, grabbed the bag and moved toward the open window. 

As he got to the window, he listened once more. Even better, he thought, she was running a tub and he’d have even more time. Pulling the window back slowly and quietly, he put his foot on the windowsill and moved into the room. Looking around the room, Tara’s regimented room contrasted with her appearance at school within her uniform of gray, baggy sweats. Everything was perfectly laid out from her massive bookshelf, alphabetically organized, to her bedside table with the fifty pound stackable dumbbells by her bedside. Steven did a double take on the weights and spied magazine pictures of built women on the wall above her bedside table. Tara might be fat and ugly, but at least she had goals, he reflected as he walked over and took a look at the woman on the wall to inspect them more closely. Hmm, Lenda Murray, she had some incredible legs, swollen with muscularity yet deeply striated. I’ll have to check her out when I get home. Perhaps he shared a passion with Tara after all, he mused.

For some reason Lenda’s beefy legs reminded him of his mission for Amanda. He walked over to a mirror above her desk and opened the still warm bag of dog crap. Oreo had done a big one right as he went in the backyard searching for fresh dumps that night. He scooped it into the bag with some firmer, older ones and completed his chores and prepared for the mission all in one fell swoop. 

As he scrunched his nose to lessen the smell and reached into the bag he noticed that on Tara’s top desk were a number of vials also alphabetically organized and a syringe. Fuck, did she have diabetes?  This sucked, Amanda owed him for tonight. She hadn’t sucked his cock in ages. He’d be sure to mention his sacrifice to Amanda at their rendezvous later this evening. Anadrol, Anavar Testosterone Propionate, Trenbalone, and Winstrol all in alphabetical order reflecting the rest of her overly organized room.  Steven didn’t recognize any of them except the testosterone which he knew some people took to stop scarring or for skin conditions.  Man, the girl had everything. He hesitated momentarily before deciding to go through with it. Amanda owed him big time. 

Reaching into the bag he took a big hunk and drew an F on her wall, followed by a big A and an obnoxious T. As he started writing the second word, ‘Fuck,’ he had a change of heart. The girl obviously had medical issues, he thought. Perhaps ‘farm’ wouldn’t be as harsh. He took the picture and would tell Amanda he had finished it and had to run out before he took a second. As he put his phone back in his pocket, he heard the water turn off in the tub. Shit, he didn’t have too long. He reached in and got more poop to quickly finish the word before she heard anything while she was in the tub. He finished a hurried A when he heard the door knob turn. 

As the door opened Tara walked out topless, nearly naked, clad only in a tiny pair of G-strings. Steven froze mid-swipe when she walked in and seconds later, Tara noticed him and did the same. They stood staring at one another, each caught entirely off guard. She stood, head cocked in disbelief, her light brown hair tied up in a makeshift bun over her head and her body reposed as if a statue of a powerful superhero had been chiseled before him. Her cocked neck was surrounded not by fat, but by vast trapezius muscles which tied into her giant shoulders and connected to hulking arms which swam with vascularity. Thick muscles swept down from her sides and over her hips before the vast muscle groups in her thighs took over, each quad protruding outward and defined in its own right. Her size portended the great power contained within her frame and rather than fat, she looked imposing. The striations splayed across her body spoke not only of strength, but of the control of her diet and the will required to create such a fantastic form.

Forum Saradas

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Glade: From the Anthology Stealing Muscle
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 02:04:01 am »
Interesting tidbit there. Nice writing, and I hope people buy more. Good luck.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 11:32:44 pm »
Interesting tidbit there. Nice writing, and I hope people buy more. Good luck.
  Thanks, JH.  Not sure there is much interest in this here but ill post another segment and see.  Hope you're well.
--
“But you were in the tub.” He finally mumbled, gaping at the monumental figure in front of him.

“I was shaving my legs.” Tara responded gritting her crystal white teeth in a powerfully deep, yet feminine voice that Steven hadn’t heard from her before. Husky, yet warm and familiar, all at once. It was a far cry from the meek, barely audible voice he heard from her at school. Her tone was even more baffling, given her lack of clothing and her surprise at having Steven invading her space. She sounded somewhere between slightly amused and supremely confident. Steven looked at the freshly shaved, powerfully built legs which mocked the limbs of ordinary human beings.

“So, I see the quarterback has nothing better to do on a Saturday night than terrorize the school’s outcasts. Are you heading down to see the stoners or the Emo kids next?” She sneered. Her confidence while naked with an intruder in her room unnerved Steven, but it didn’t prevent his hormones from reacting.

“Naw awn” he whined like a five-year-old unable to come up with a comeback as his pulse raced and the vein in his neck throbbed with desire.  Even standing there stationary, her muscles flexed and rippled with the most casual of movements. Veins and tendons taut under her thin skin seemed hardly able to contain the bulk of her vast muscles. His cock raged at the mountain of feminine muscle scantily clad in just g-strings before him.

Still frozen with his hand on the wall, Steven watched as Tara broke the impasse by striding confidently across the room. Steven watched as the giant gluteal muscles separated as her deeply tanned legs strode across the furry, green, oval throw rug in the center of her room. Her firm, sharply defined diamond-shaped calves clenched and separated as well, completing the map of muscle that was her powerful frame. Steven felt himself fall into an erotic haze imagining the power locked within her lovely muscular legs as they strode with absolute certainty across the room.

Picking up a protein shake on top of her bookshelf, Tara took a giant swig. Finishing it in one draught, she turned back toward Steven and wiped the foam off her lips. Her full lips were delicate, her nose was cute, and her chin almost aristocratic. Why hadn’t he seen her beauty before now? As she faced him grimacing in thought, Steven couldn’t help but notice her beautiful sweeping quadriceps and flaring lats. Yet without a doubt, her most impressive feature was her thick pectoral muscles which stood out like breasts from her broad chest. As if a beautiful afterthought in her creation, hardened erect nipples perched perfectly atop each mountain of muscle. Steven virtually salivated and his cock throbbed almost painfully, now becoming readily apparent against his sweats.

“Now what do we have here?” She said in a deep, strong voice before laughing melodically  Again, it wasn’t what she said, but how she said it, that caught Steven off guard. Who was this girl who seemed afraid of her own skin at school?  Was she so supremely confident because of her physique or because she was on her home turf? Her confidence was both disarming and intoxicating. Still frozen in place, Steven didn’t answer her question.

She asked another. “So what’s next?  Are you going to finish first or just start cleaning it up, now?” 

“I’m not cleaning this shit up.” Steven sputtered. She was ripped, but she was still six inches shorter than he and a girl. He had to be stronger.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 03:13:14 pm »
Thanks, JH.  Not sure there is much interest in this here but ill post another segment and see.  Hope you're well.

Oh, there's definitely interest here!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 11:45:30 pm »
Oh, there's definitely interest here!
Thank you Crow.  It's nice to get some positive feedback.  Here is another small segment:

“I can promise you one thing, Steven Millet: if you are still able to, you are cleaning this up tonight. Stealing into my room to torture me. Your picking on people ends tonight. Be good and we won’t have to tell people at school what happened.”

Steven dropped the bag and bolted for the window. Leaping like a cat, Tara moved with intimidating swiftness and cut him off. They froze inches from one another staring each other down. Tara could feel his hot, lusting breath against her cheeks. His cock, still tenting, throbbed against her rock-hard abdominals. She ignored it. Her jaw clenched, barely moving when she whispered a hair’s length from his face.

“Perhaps I should introduce myself.” She raised her right hand as if to shake his hand, but reached for his left hand instead. “With this hand. That one has seen better places.” she laughed.
Confused, Steven took her roughly calloused hand in his. She frowned in anger as she spoke.“My name is Tara Dolain, powerlifter, bodybuilder, and taekwondo black belt. I only stopped martial arts because I was getting too big and wanted to get bigger. You will clean my wall voluntarily or we will have some serious issues.”
Her thick form was daunting, but he did all he could to maintain his air of confidence. “I’m not going to do it, bitch.” He drew out the word as they shook.

“Final answer?” She queried with an upturned eyebrow.

Steven scoffed, trying to bolster his own resolve. “Final answer.”

As soon as he finished speaking, she began to squeeze. Veins, already present erupted further from her sinewy forearms. The intensity of the pressure caught Steven off guard and he squeezed back with all his might before he yelped in pain. Yet the pain only increased, her bulging forearms seeing to enlarge before his eyes. Finally, he heard a loud pop in his hand. He tried to pull away, but she held on tight pulling it back with a jerk. Steven felt like his shoulder had nearly been pulled from its socket. Sensing his distress, she loosened her grip a little as she spoke.
“That’s one bone. Steven, there are twenty-six more in your hand that I don’t want to break, but unless you clean my wall—and now eat a good-sized bite of that shit—I’m going to have to keep breaking them.”

“Crazy, mutant bitch,” Steven gritted out between clenched teeth, “fuck you. No way.” With pinpoint pressure, she squeezed furiously swelling her veins once more. Her arm looked like it was surrounded by thick blue cables, but Steven’s awe was soon diverted as she snapped another bone. He screamed in agony.

“Okay, okay, stop bi… Tara.” She let go and he grabbed his hand cupping it in the other one whimpering in pain. Tara felt bad and did all she could to control her anger. This had never been her intent.  Suddenly, she saw Steven wind up and throw a punch at her gut.  Caught partially off guard, she only tensed at the last minute, but his hand still smashed against the hardened cobble of her abs, covered only by veins and skin. He screamed in pain again and fell to the floor. Despite the cheap shot, she still felt bad for him.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 01:24:17 am »
Looks like I posted that wrong...

“I can promise you one thing, Steven Millet: if you are still able to, you are cleaning this up tonight. Stealing into my room to torture me. Your picking on people ends tonight. Be good and we won’t have to tell people at school what happened.”

Steven dropped the bag and bolted for the window. Leaping like a cat, Tara moved with intimidating swiftness and cut him off. They froze inches from one another staring each other down. Tara could feel his hot, lusting breath against her cheeks. His cock, still tenting, throbbed against her rock-hard abdominals. She ignored it. Her jaw clenched, barely moving when she whispered a hair’s length from his face.

“Perhaps I should introduce myself.” She raised her right hand as if to shake his hand, but reached for his left hand instead. “With this hand. That one has seen better places.” she laughed.
Confused, Steven took her roughly calloused hand in his. She frowned in anger as she spoke.“My name is Tara Dolain, powerlifter, bodybuilder, and taekwondo black belt. I only stopped martial arts because I was getting too big and wanted to get bigger. You will clean my wall voluntarily or we will have some serious issues.”
Her thick form was daunting, but he did all he could to maintain his air of confidence. “I’m not going to do it, bitch.” He drew out the word as they shook.

“Final answer?” She queried with an upturned eyebrow.

Steven scoffed, trying to bolster his own resolve. “Final answer.”

As soon as he finished speaking, she began to squeeze. Veins, already present erupted further from her sinewy forearms. The intensity of the pressure caught Steven off guard and he squeezed back with all his might before he yelped in pain. Yet the pain only increased, her bulging forearms seeing to enlarge before his eyes. Finally, he heard a loud pop in his hand. He tried to pull away, but she held on tight pulling it back with a jerk. Steven felt like his shoulder had nearly been pulled from its socket. Sensing his distress, she loosened her grip a little as she spoke.
“That’s one bone. Steven, there are twenty-six more in your hand that I don’t want to break, but unless you clean my wall—and now eat a good-sized bite of that shit—I’m going to have to keep breaking them.”

“Crazy, mutant bitch,” Steven gritted out between clenched teeth, “fuck you. No way.” With pinpoint pressure, she squeezed furiously swelling her veins once more. Her arm looked like it was surrounded by thick blue cables, but Steven’s awe was soon diverted as she snapped another bone. He screamed in agony.

“Okay, okay, stop bi… Tara.” She let go and he grabbed his hand cupping it in the other one whimpering in pain. Tara felt bad and did all she could to control her anger. This had never been her intent.  Suddenly, she saw Steven wind up and throw a punch at her gut.  Caught partially off guard, she only tensed at the last minute, but his hand still smashed against the hardened cobble of her abs, covered only by veins and skin. He screamed in pain again and fell to the floor. Despite the cheap shot, she still felt bad for him.

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 06:27:38 pm »
Loved this story when it came out and thoroughly enjoyed the title story Stealing Muscle as well. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next. Also think its great that you did these anthologies for a good cause and hope the community on here supports that endeavour

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2021, 09:41:34 pm »
Great story!  I really appreciate how you took time to set up Steven's backstory. 

And the insights into Tara's thoughts are excellent too.

In particular, I think the slow reveal of what Tara is capable of doing to Steven is great, nice and slow, and ultimately scary!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 11:52:59 pm »
Lovely excerpts. Hope to see more, and hope people buy the story.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 06:29:31 pm »
Lovely excerpts. Hope to see more, and hope people buy the story.
Thanks for the feedback - here's some more
------

Wordlessly, Steven grabbed the fresh towel, put soap and water on it, and wiped her belly clean while Tara held her abs clenched in a tight flex.

He thinks I’m a monster, she thought, fighting back tears and angry at herself for craving words of kindness from the boy who had snuck into her room to humiliate her. She should have known better. His rock-hard cock showed that he couldn’t hide his arousal. He marveled at her abs which formed grooves like canyons between bulges as hard and defined as billiard balls. He cleaned them delicately and continued wiping them long after they were clean before finally dropping the towel and tracing the gaps with his fingers. Staring at them, mesmerized, he began tonguing the six symmetrical channels in her abs and following two beautiful veins which arced across her stomach. As he reached the wide gap which ran down the center, he nibbled the powerful muscles needily.

Tara looked down at him and saw what she was doing to him. She stroked his hair and longed for him to touch her in other, more erotic areas. His obvious lust for her body turned her on, too. She felt her nipples harden and thirst for his touch. Her sex flared and coursed with blood, her clit rising, pulsing and throbbing, begging for him to take her, but it wasn’t to be. In just seconds he groaned, gasped, grabbed the head of his dick, and caught a massive eruption of semen before it squirted in the air. She watched him sink to the ground in curiosity following his release. In one hand he cupped his semen while his other traced the power of diamond-hard calves that seemed like they were carved from alabaster. Silently, she watched him follow her leg up tracing the thick striations of her teardrop before following the deep crevasse on the side of her leg.

Finally, he stood up not wanting to push his luck. He looked down at his semen-laden hand in embarrassment before her. “Do you find me attractive?” She asked, the tone in her voice sounding more vulnerable, like the school version of Tara.

Suddenly, Steven realized that a woman like Tara was what he’d yearned for most of his life: a woman so sculpted and enormous.“You’re amazing. I wouldn’t change a thing.”

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2021, 06:09:21 pm »
Anything new being worked on?

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2021, 12:00:53 am »
Anything new being worked on?

Hey KS.  Thanks for the note. A sequel to The Reluctant Domme should be out in November along with a short story anthology combination between StMercy (on deviant art) and me.  Early next year I plan on finishing a murder mystery in the era just after Jack the Ripper with a female lead character who is quite muscular.

Here is more from Glade which is part of the short story anthology Stealing Muscle
---

She hugged him awkwardly. Yet to Steven, it was perfection. Her smooth, olive-tanned skin seemed like it could barely contain her muscles. Her back was thick with hard, striated muscles, while her deltoids perfectly framed bicep peaks which rose up like mountains. The range of peaks was perfectly capped by her traps which rose up into her thick neck. Her thickly muscled chest ballooned outward as she pulled him, and the pec muscles bunched and rippled as she swayed with him in her arms. Being enveloped by her enormous frame overwhelmed him with a variety of feelings. Hunger, arousal, safety; he felt each of them in that brief grasp.

As she released her embrace, he didn’t know what to say next so he just apologized. “Sorry,” he said.

“It’s okay.” She said dismissing him and pointing to the window. Part of her mind screamed, no make him pleasure you, but her body showed no such inclination as she escorted him to the window.

He wiped his semen on the tree with a look of disgust. She laughed at the grimace on his face. “Wait, come back in for a moment. You really like my build…the way I look?”

“You saw what happened. I have never seen…” He paused uncomfortably for a second.

“Nobody else is here. It’s okay. I can take it if you don’t like it.” Tara looked down, embarrassed.

“Like it? I love it. I’m already…” He paused, sighed, and finally continued, “I’m already hard again. I mean really hard. You’re beautiful.” Tara tipped her head down slightly, brought her hand up to her mouth, and broke into an open-mouthed flirtatious smile.

“Well, then let me give you a little to remember. Give me your phone.” Blinking in confusion, Steven reached across his body with the uninjured left hand and pulled out his cell phone from his right pocket.

“Unlock it.” Steven again did what he was told and handed the phone over to her waiting hand. Taking two deep breaths her chest pulsed out like it was being inflated with a high-pressure tire pump. Pulling her arms in she produced a big, vascular most muscular flex. Her chest jutted outward, thick, meat pulsing ever bigger into a big freaky flex that seemed to transform her body into a mass of straining striations and pumping veins. Steven reached down and grabbed his throbbing penis and watched in awe as her muscle continued to bulge bigger.

She squeezed so hard that her arm began to shake, but still she maintained the stance. She held the pose for what seemed to be an eternity and her veins seemed to widen and thicken. Finally, she snapped a picture of the overwhelmingly thick, vascular muscle of her crab pose. A look of ecstasy overwhelmed her as she leaned her head back flitted her eyes closed and her body began to shake. Her legs pulsed like she was hit by lightning and a massive groan escaped her lips. Steven watched in awe realizing that the massive beauty was reaching orgasm before him.

Her body shuddered and muscles tensed before she finally uttered a guttural, “Guuhh!” and her tiny g-strings were enveloped in moisture and a stream of liquid cascaded down her leg. Blinking in surprise, she smiled, embarrassed, before shaking out her leg, exploding the striations one last time. Steven watched in awe, close to erupting once more.

“Go home and beat off to that.” She said handing the phone back and finally relaxing her  muscles and shaking out her arms. Again she excused him and watched him climb out the window onto the tree branch before turning back toward the bathroom.

Taking one last longing look at her physique, he was awed once more by her seductive hips swaying side to side, as she confidently strode back toward the bathroom. Though drawn to her veiny massive calves, her entire body was a monument to perfection. His moment with the muscular goddess who had shattered his world had concluded. Just the aroma of Glade and cleaning products, in general, gave him powerful urges from that day forward. All of his masturbatory dreams were contained in a brief snapshot that grew weathered over the years and his memories of stealing into the house of an atypical “nerd.”

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2021, 12:36:08 am »
An interesting tale so far. Hope people support you, and that you keep up the nice work.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2021, 12:40:54 am »
Thank you.  I think  Submission Training will hit Amazon this weekend.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Glade: From the Anthology Stealing Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View