Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573770 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:04:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999  (Read 36645 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2021, 06:33:49 pm »
Millie was lounging in her chair watching her dear Michael having the time of his life. He was fucking the living daylights out of Shanique who was bent over the edge of the pull as wave after wave of water from the pool was splashing her fit ass caused by the constant thrusting of her boss' lover. Meanwhile, Maria had her legs wrap around the big man's torso and arms around his thick traps holding on to dear life as she was getting motorboated. The sensation of having her large knockers played with plus her tight little pussy rubbing against the ripped physique was too much for her to hold back as her juices dripped down between the cracks of Michael's eight pack and into the pool. Both maids were moaning in sync which was music to both Michael and Millie's ears.

Suddenly, Millie was feeling another orgasm coming on thanks to the lovely Autumn going down on her. The beautiful red head has been eating her out for the last hour.

"Damn girl! You can come up for air once in a while."

Autumn face popped up over Millie's pregnant belly and she had the biggest grin on her face. Cum was smeared all around her mouth.

"I'm ok, ma'am. I've had lots of practice and learned to breath through my nose. You can always count on me to serve you at your utmost pleasure."

As the maid went snatch diving again, now focusing on the enlarged clit, it was Millie who had the biggest grin on her face. She admired Autumn's dedication to serve her through out the years, which is why she had made her in charge of the others. She ran her hands through the luscious red hair, reminding her of Michael's.

"So tell me Autumn, why did you prefer me over Michael? I mean I was still looking pretty old when he told me that you guys were secretly ogling us."

Autumn popped up again, caressing Millie's Belly and laying her head on top of it.

"I've always had a thing for strong, powerful and dominant women. I never knew my dad and was raised by my mom who had to work two jobs to provide for us yet still had time to help with my home work. She was the strongest person I ever knew, and it always inspired me. I also remember coming across a bodybuilding competition on tv when I was a kid and being blown away by how powerful all the girls looked. I wanted to look just like them with they're big, ripped muscular physiques. Then I started working for you, and just loved that even though you were a frail older woman you still showed dominance and controlled the room no matter where or who you were talking too. It must be intoxicating to have that kind of control, I mean I sometimes get turned on giving the other girls orders that I have to run to the washroom to satisfy my urges."

Millie started laughing.

"Well I can't say that I had ever gotten to that point, but I have to admit that it is a turn on. I've always been in control in the bedroom and it use to scare the men away because they were suppose to be in charge. It was a different time, but I'm happy to see things have changed."

"I don't know about that. Every guy I've ever been with has always tried to take advantage of me cause I'm just so skinny and weak. Working here has given me more confidence but if only I had half the muscles you have, who knows what I could accomplish..."

Bang!

Both ladies were startled when they heard a flower pot fall to the ground. In it's former place was Betty the Midwife's shocked and embarrassed looking face. Millie smiled.

"Hi Betty! Just in time for my check up."

Offline Ascalon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2021, 02:07:34 am »
I love this story

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2021, 06:42:32 am »
One of the best on this site

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2021, 02:36:59 pm »
Sorry about the wait between these last few chapters. I've written the last two chapters on my own and the upcoming one to fill in the gaps and give closure to all the characters that was lacking in the original draft. Once I finish this next chapter the rest will come faster as it's already completed and just have to add a few things.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2021, 08:43:09 pm »
No problem! Take your time. A good story takes time but is worth it.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2021, 08:06:54 pm »
"I'm so sorry, Millie! I was early and didn't want to disturb you..."

Betty was nervously trying to apologize.

"Please, Betty. There's no need to be sorry, it's just a cheap flower pot. I'm more disappointed that you were watching from afar instead of helping poor Autumn."

"I..I..shouldn't..."

"Oh my sweet Betty, I know you lust for my body. I could see it in your eyes the moment I first interviewed you to be my midwife. Your experience and qualifications were outstanding, but it was your attraction for me that really sealed the deal. I'm sure lots of people would be weirded out helping an older muscle lady give birth to their first child, so it was comforting having someone who enjoyed the idea."

At that moment it was like a huge weight came off the midwife's shoulders. Yes, she was attracted to Millie and over the months all she wanted was touch and kiss her body all over, however she had be professional and fight those urges. After every check up, she would pull her car over in a wooded area just off the estate and pleasure herself for over an hour at the thought of her clients expanding and de-aging body.

"Now please, strip down and make yourself comfortable. I need you to give this baby mama a "proper" check-up."

Betty was nervous about getting naked. Being overweight her entire life, she was very self conscious about her body. She slowly took her clothes off until she was just flesh and bones, sweat dripping off her body due to her nerves and shaking tremendously from the excitement of "examining" Millie. The midwife walked over, kneeled down beside the hulking woman and started her check-up starting with the big pregnant belly. Betty has never seen anything like it before, there was still a prominent set of eight pack abs with thick veins running all over it and a tiny little outie belly button at the very tippy top. She ran her hands over it and felt like rubbing a velvet covered turtle shell. Putting her ear up against it, she listen for a heart beat only to be intoxicated by the sound and movement of Millie's breathing. Suddenly, she was awoken from her daze by a strong kick to the face. It was the hardest kick she ever felt and actually kind of hurt.

Millie chuckled.

"Sorry hun! I forgot to mention that she's been kicking like crazy lately. She's feisty and energetic, just like her mom."

Betty was rubbing her newly minted bruise on the side of her face but happy to know that the baby was healthy. She continued her examination down to Millie's vagina to see if it the cervix had any signs of early dilation which could lead to a premature pregnancy. Luckily it looked perfectly fine, but Betty was intrigued by how her pussy seemed to look tighter and the size of the ever growing clit.

"Mmmm you like my growing boy in his shrunken boat?" asked Millie.

It was now Betty who was chuckling.

"It's very impressive! It's even bigger then a couple of guys that I've dated"

"Haha! Well I guess you wouldn't have any issues sucking me down, would ya?"

"Oh my god! Millie...I'm... I'm flattered...but I don't think it would be professi..."

"Please, Betty! I'm sooooo horny. My hormones are out of wack and I need to be constantly pleasured or I'll go crazy. Autumn has been eating me out for over an hour and since she stopped five minutes ago I'm aroused as ever. So be a dear and service me!"

Betty had never been so scared yet turned on in her life, immediately going to town on her clients juicy clit. Millie looked over at Autumn with a smirk and gave her a wink. The redhead was in awww, seeing the master taking full control of another peasant. She bit her bottom lip and started rubbing her dripping pussy. She wanted to be that powerful so fucking bad!

Millie's eyes started rolling back as she moaned and bucked like never before. She was in total shock at how the midwife was pleasuring her "manhood".

"Holy Shit! You're fucking amazing! You got to show me how you do those moves."

"I'm so glad you like it. Since I'm not the best looking girl out there, I had to learn how to give great head to get the guys to come back for more."

"Oh girl! Don't be so hard on yourself, you're an amazing woman."

"Thanks, but if I had a hot muscle bod like yours I bet I could also get people to kneel and pleasure me at a snap of a finger."

"So what if I could make that happen?"

"Are you serious?!"

"Well since you've been so good to me and Autumn here also wants to be jacked why don't you two become training partners? Simon and I can show you girls the ropes."

Both woman were in total glee.

"All I ask is for you two to give it everything you got and to continue to pleasure and service my every need till the baby arrives and I can have sex with Michael again. Deal?"

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! please! We'll do anything!"

"Good! Now will you please relieve the pressure from all this milk in my tits? My back is killing me."

Each women took care of one of her large, vascular breast. It tasted so sweet and was thicker then normal milk, almost like a watered down milkshake. The feeling of having her breast pumped and the constant kicking of her baby girl inside of her was enough to make Millie squirt like the fountain in front of her mansion.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2021, 01:45:31 am »
I'm very happy to see the story continuing, especially on what looks will be a very very interesting path!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2021, 07:46:14 pm »
Love this story

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2021, 01:08:01 am »
Eventually, it was time. Betty declared that the birth was imminent and kept Millie under close surveillance. It was a strange situation. She was a 110-year old woman, without any previous birth, and she was looking like a heavyweight bodybuilder in her late 20's. The plan for the birth was getting tossed over almost monthly. At first, the plan had been to have a cesarean at a high-level intensive care hospital since no one could imagine such a birth. Then Betty had found that the drugs Millie had been taking had completely changed things and the intense physical training had allowed her to be in a shape that would allow for pretty much any style of birth. For a while, Millie had contemplated having her kid at home, but in the end, the hospital had won out. It was just safer this way. She had spent the last months doing yoga, getting to know her body and to acquire a certain mastery of her inner muscles. Betty suggested a whole barrage of exercises that would make the birth easier and Millie was very consistent.

They had moved back to the main building in the city to make sure the ride to the hospital would be quick and safe. Now all that was left was to wait. Millie groaned as she walked around the living room. She was constantly switching between being annoyed by the sitting around, the going to the toilet and the waddling about. Her body looked rather strange now. Her legs were columns of hard, brutally defined muscles that would put any speed skater to shame. Above them came a massive belly that was incredibly round and prominent. Her abs had split and now clung to her sides while the linea nigra ran over top of it. Her huge milky tits rested on that sphere, all soft and alluring. Then came her pecs, which were even bigger and harder than before. The muscle collar that framed her bullneck was just as astonishingly thick. Overall, she was surprised by how bulky she had become. The massive size of her belly was being compensate by the vastness of her lats which gave her a broad, rather stout silhouette. She wondered whether she would recover her slimmer look eventually …

Of course, her massive arms and shoulders made things even crazier. Right now, she could easily pass for a linebacker. If she didn’t spend an hour a day at least on stretching and maintaining her mobility, she would have been completely helpless the moment she dropped on the bed, like a turtle flipped on her (albeit extremely muscular) back. That was another thing, the pregnancy had made her spine hard and inflexible and she found it difficult to do some of the exercises she was used to. Right now, she really had enough, despite having wanted to have a kid for so long.

Michael stayed around, having successfully delegated a lot of his duties for now. He would return to the lab eventually, but for now, she was at the center of his attention. He did try to continue his work from here, but it was doomed to fail. He just couldn’t focus much.

Just now, Millie was waddling by, her strong arms pushing against her arched back. She laughed:

“I wonder what I would have said if I had seen someone like me fifty years ago.”

Michael shrugged:

“I don’t think anyone like you was even possible ten years ago.”

“Good point.”

She looked over his shoulder.

“What are you up to?”

“Nothing, really. I was just trying to figure out how to increase the interaction between the steroid and the fertility treatment. Maybe make it work at a lower dosage.”

“Or to have more kids at a time?”

“Uh … Would you have wanted to?”

“I’m not sure. This one is already way too big and heavy for me … Imagine having two at the same time!”

“I gotta admit, I wouldn’t even know where to fit … Millie, are you okay?”

She looked half happy and half confused. Then she said:

“Okay, I think it’s starting. Get Betty. Get the panic bag!”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2021, 09:17:40 pm »
This is going to get interesting. Will they have a super baby

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2021, 11:10:37 pm »
Interesting. I'm reminded of a comic made by Femfortefan. Keep up the nice work.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2021, 01:55:09 am »
Minutes later, they were on the way. The driver worked his way through the traffic while Betty did her best to keep her ward stable and ready.

In the end, it was all for nothing.

“Aaah … It’s … Oh my God … I …”

Millie spread her muscular legs and almost dropped down to the floor. Michael caught her, and with Betty’s help directed her to the ground. She got on all fours, groaning. The midwife told Michael:

“She’s having the kid now. Get in front and be at her side!”

He did as he was told while Betty got behind her.

“Aaah … This … Aaaah!”

“You’re doing fine, Millie, just let it come. Breathe, and now, push. Gently, now a bit stronger, great … You’re open … wonderful.”

“Aaah … Oooh …”

Michael didn’t know what to say, so he made soothing noises and mumbled some “you’re doing fines” while Millie got into the rhythm. The midwife said:

“You’re doing great, one more push … Here’s the head …”

The elevator arrived, the door opening. Michael gesticulated at the nurses for help and looked back at Millie. Just then, she pressed once more and with a slightly gross flubby sound, the baby came out.

Betty had her.

“She’s out, you’re doing fine. Well done! She’s alright!”

There was a furious and very loud scream as the kid, Olivia, made herself known to the world. When the stress faded from Millie’s face, Michael also noticed that the years had faded away again from her face. As she recovered, her face still red from the exhaustion, she seemed even younger …

The personnel turned up and helped her on a bed and rolled her away for the rest of the examination and to wait for the afterbirth, while Betty and the nurses took care of the kid, then returned her to the mother, who was happy to cradle her in her muscular arms. Michael ended up getting mostly ignored by the nurses at first. Well, actually not ignored. They gave him interested little looks, after all, he was the perfect hunk, but they stayed out of the way.

Once everything calmed down and Millie and Olivia were declared to be healthy and safe, he was invited to come in, kiss the mother and to take a good look at the cute child. He held his daughter in his strong arms and she snuggled vaguely against him. He was instantly lost. She was sooo cute! She even had a tuft of red hair on her scalp. She was also a big girl, weighing in at a whopping 20lbs 6oz the doctors say she was just a couple pounds shy of the world record. No wonder Millie was in so much pain near the tail end of her pregnancy. Olivia's adorable chubby cheeks were bobbing around as she was sucking on her soother, however they they were the only thing chubby on her. She had a little set of strong looking arm and legs and a hint of a six pack poking through the little amount of baby fat that she carried. There's no question she was his and Millie's kid.

Millie was resting, but when she saw him like this, she asked:

“Say, Michael, once this is all over, will you marry me?”

He nodded. It was a wonderful moment …

The next day, Michael was rolling Millie and Olivia in a wheel chair out of the hospital to bring them home. Millie felt strong enough to walk but it brought out some nostalgia of her being a nearly cripple 109 year old almost two years ago that she just wanted to let it soak in one last time before starting her new life as a barely legal young mother. Plus it gave her a chance to breast feed Olivia. As they waited at the hospital entrance for the limo to pick them up, a middle age woman walked over:

"Sucuse me, sir! Are y'all the father of this adorable little gal?" the woman asked in a deep southern drawl.

"Yes I..."

Michael was slapped in the face before he was able to finish his sentence.

"How dare you! A man your age sleeping with and impregnating such a young girl. And you, missy! Don't you know it's a sin to have sex before marriage?! I'm just glad that the lord gave you both enough common sense to not have an abortion so this beautiful little angel can bless this world."

After Karen walked away, the new parents burst out laughing!

"If only she knew..."

"Like, she probably would have ran around with her hands in the air yelling "Praise Jesus! It's a miracle!" then accidently get ran over by an ambulance."

They laughed even harder, even Olivia started giggling.

It was then that it sunk in for Michael just how much of a change Millie has been through. Gone was the weak ancient woman that Michael first met and fell in love with and now sat a gorgeous 19 year old looking young woman with long and luscious blonde hair tied with a single braid draped over her built shoulder. Her skin was glowing and looked smooth like butter with no wrinkles in sight. She had the cutest set of dimples, plump lips and her piercing blue eyes looked so big. Even her voice and laugh sounded so youthful. It should have felt weird to him being the older looking one now, however he felt like the older and mature one for a long time now.

"It's probably best that we stop your treatment now, or you're going to end up..."

"Yeah, I get it. I'll just keep taking the steroids, ok?"

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2021, 04:11:02 am »
Love every single chapter

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2021, 06:44:15 pm »
I hope she grows really big, love it.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2021, 08:35:53 pm »
Please also ensure that Michael does not become a wimp. Hope he can return to his late 20s by using it himself. I look forward to Olivia playing in the U8s when 5 years old, in the U12s when 8 and in U18s when 12

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View