Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578291 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 02:01:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999  (Read 36797 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2021, 06:05:20 pm »
...It was a sad day in the business and pharmaceutical world.

The great Mildred Thorne had suddenly passed away at the age of 111 years old. The C.E.O. of Thorne Pharmaceuticals and Thorne Cosmetics was laid to rest today near her estate during a large funeral with many powerful people and the late tycoon's staff of workers attending. Rumors were swirling that she had experimented on herself with a new drug that could reverse menopause and possibly have de-ageing affects, however those are hard to tell as she went into hiding before anyone could see dramatic changes. Last time anyone seen her outside of her tight knit social circle she was still looking old but seemed much more spry and healthier then her former frail self. Eventually she did manage to deliver a baby girl but died a few days later after what seemed to be complications from the drugs. It was a huge blow for modern medicine as had it been a success it could have changed life as we know it. The child managed to survive and is now in the care of Michael Gallagher, one of Thorne Pharmaceuticals and a close friend of Ms. Thorne. Gallagher has been declared to inherit Thorne's empire and fortune, spear heading a new era for the large corporation and could have major effects on the stock markets.

From MSNBC news, I'm Dawn Whalen...

"Looks like they bought it!" said Michael, taking off his funeral attire while going through different news channels on tv.

"Of course they did. They'll release anything without doing much research for ratings." Millie mentioned, watching the same news reel in the master bathroom while taking a much needed bubble bath after a long day.

Once they got home from the hospital, they had a long and thoughtful discussion about the serum and figured it would be crazy and unsafe to release it to the public. If it got in the wrong hands, say a ruthless dictator or a crazy rich guy that wants to take over the world, who knows what could happen. People have killed to find the fountain of youth and here was Michael and Millie in possession of it. Although it might have made them the richest and most powerful couple in the world over night, they decided it was best to destroy all records of the experimental drug and declare it a failure. Millie thought of the idea of dying from it so everyone would think it was unsafe and would give her the opportunity to start a new life.

"I'm still surprised nobody there clued in that it was you along side me, I assumed someone would put two and two together."

"Well no one there was old enough to see how I looked like under the age of 70 so I figured nobody would second guess that "Hot young" Millie was old Mildred Thorne in disguise. Plus I got to hand it to Shanique and Maria, they really sold it with all their sobbing"

"So how did it feel to witness your own funeral?"

"It was suiting for that old hag. Mildred would have loved it with all the flowers, the classical music playing, hors d'euvres and cucumber sandwiches but I was so bored! I'd wanted like a DJ and everyone dance the night away, twerking their asses off and doing shots in honor of me." Millie started dancing in the tub swinging her big strong arms around.

She was definitely acting and talking like a young adult ever since she delivered Olivia, but Michael still loved her and knew it was the same woman that he fell for.

"However, I will say that it was great to say my final goodbyes and like really freeing to finally let go of my old self once and for all! I don't even feel like I have any connection anymore to when I was old Mildred, like I'm a totally different person. I can do whatever I want now!"

"So what does a hot young thing like yourself wants to do with her life, missy?"

"Hmmm well I thought about going to college as I never had that experience before and of course I want to do some bodybuilding shows. All I know for sure is that I want you and our little Olive to be a part of it."

Michael reached in for a kiss only to be dragged in the tub by the young hulking bombshell.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2021, 06:05:20 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2021, 05:20:29 am »
Is this the finale? If so it was a wonderful story

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2021, 01:03:04 am »
Is this the finale? If so it was a wonderful story

No, there's 2 or 3 chapters left and they'll be an kind of an epilogue as it takes places a couple of years after the last chapter and wrap up all the characters storyline.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2021, 04:35:10 pm »
Life had certainly changed for the "young" couple. Shortly after Mildred's funeral, Millie decided she wanted to sell the large estate as it didn't fit her style anymore and wanted sometime more modern. They settled on a gorgeous beach front mansion in Malibu that was surrounded by large windows, chic furnishings and of course a home gym that makes Gold's Gym look like a Planet Fitness. They also wanted to move to the west coast because she got excepted to UCLA's pre med program and wanted to be close enough to campus so she could take care of Olivia after class.

Although Maria, Shanique and Simon decided to follow them and were compensated well for it, the rest of the staff weren't able to make the move due to not wanting to relocate their families so they were offered shares into the company that made them rich enough to retire and not have to worry about money for the rest of their lives.

As for Michael, he quickly resigned as CEO of Thorne pharmaceuticals and cosmetics as he wasn't the business type and preferred to stick with the science department. Not to mention that being in charge would caused him to stay near the headquarters on the east coast and been away from his soon to be wife and daughter. He was still able to do his research and experiments in a lab near his new home and figured he was more beneficial to the company in that role. However, before Michael stepped down he appointed the new CEO which ruffled a lot of feathers of the board members with his choice of replacement. He explained that this person doesn't have any experience running a company, but that they're a natural born leader and that Mildred would have agreed 100% with this decision.

Now that they were settled, Millie was loving the beach life! It was hard at first to balance school and being a new parent but once she got into a routine it was like clockwork and she even had time to get her workouts in. She woke up early every morning before the sun rose for a run on the beach to get her cardio in followed an intense hour long workout. By then Olivia was up and she would breast feed her as she ate her first of six meals of the day. Then it was time to head off to school until the evening were she'd breast feed Olivia again as she ate a pre workout meal, put another hour in the gym with Michael, do her homework and study while eating her last meal and finally cuddle in bed with her hubby while watching some reality tv shows, reading a book or on some occasions if she wasn't too tired fucking each others brains out. Friday nights she would go out to frat parties and clubs with her friends and classmates from school. Millie didn't want to go to them at first since she had a family but Michael insisted that she goes in order to get the full college experience and that she deserved to blow off some steam and have fun. She was quickly turning into the most popular student on campus as she was always the life of the party dancing around with all the guys and girls and showing off her strength by arm wrestling the football players or seeing how many kegs hung on a long metal bar she can squat. Though lots of people wanted to get in her pants and fuck that muscle ass, she stayed true and only allowed Michael to bang her. As fun as it was to have sex with other people, the last few months of her pregnancy made them both realized how much they missed being intimate with each other and only wanted to make love together from here on out. As all the party goers woke up every Saturday morning super hung over, Millie was always fresh as a daisy since she opted not to drink because she was breast feeding and also tried to keep her body as lean as possible.

This lead to her and Michael planning for their first bodybuilding show. They decided on competing in the couples category for the first show and then branch out to singles to get their pro cards and eventually become Mr and Mrs Olympia. They also planned to have their wedding the next day as they figured most of the guest will want to see them compete so it would make it easier on them for travelling. Not to mention they would both look their absolute best being swole and shredded for their beach front wedding and honeymoon.

There was just on little problem that cause a slight delay...

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2021, 05:36:55 pm »
Love a good cliffhanger. K+

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2021, 05:01:49 pm »
Two years later...

It was showtime! Though it took longer then anticipated to compete in their first show due a certain pandemic that shall not be named, they were finally here and loving every minute of it. The dieting had been harsh on Millie, but somehow she had kept her big, enticing tits and just enough bodyfat not to look gaunt. In her perfect baby-blue bikini, her ripped muscles delicately made-up to look even more intense, she was a sight to behold. Michael was at a similar level. He had struggled a bit with the dieting, but he was more than able to compensate by sheer mass. Now, after all this training, he was sporting a truly massive superheroic physique and with his short curly red hair, his fancy professor glasses and his matching briefs, he looked like a weird Clark Kent/Superman crossover. Since there was no body hair allowed for the competition, he had shaved off and waxed all the manly fur with Millie's help. She wasn't crazy about this at first since she loved him hairy and found his long hipster style beard super sexy, but once he was clean shaven she was reminded how cute and how young he looked when they first met. They looked like an early twenties insta**** couple taking selfies in front of the mirror of in the bathroom of the hotel suite.

An hour later, they were down in the pump room joined by a few of their friends. The one bright side about the pandemic delay was that it gave time for the others to pack on some muscle. Shanique, who had always looked fit and athletic was now sporting the body that would make Ms. Physique Olympia. All the "protein" that she consumed pleasuring Michael during Millie's pregnancy had triggered her body to pack on muscle easily. Not to mention the nerdy muscle hunk had insisted that she and Maria had to train with him if they wanted to be fucked by him which gave them the drive to pump iron. Once Olivia was born and he went back to a monogamous relationship with Millie, the two maids continued with their training program and made significant gains. However, Maria had to ease up on her training as she volunteered to be Millie and Michael's surrogate for their second child and was unable to compete in this show. The couple wanted more children but she wasn't crazy about carrying another one just yet as she was extremely busy so they asked the maids if one of them wanted to be their baby momma. Both wanted to do it so they agreed on a rock paper scissor battle to see who would carry the baby and the busty latina had won, but Shanique would get the opportunity to carry the third in the coming years.

Betty was right beside her, taking a break from her bicep curls to practice her posing. If Shanique made some impressive gains, Betty's were flat out mind blowing! Gone was the overweight, flabby middle age body and replaced with a ripped heavyweight female bodybuilder's. Michael's protein packed cum had nothing on Millie's muscle gain breast milk and it has done wonders for her. Millie had hooked her up with Simon to train her and they really hit it off. Turns out they had lots in common and after her first training session Betty gave him one of her famous blow jobs to thank him for taking her on. He couldn't believe how she was able to take all of his massive black cock and huge balls in one go, no one has ever been able to do that. He was in love! As she became stronger, she became more confident and more dominant and begun to overpower her trainer in bed. They both enjoyed it and Simon popped the question a week before the show as she had him pin down to the grown and sucking on her growing womanhood. The proposal sounded muffled but she could tell what he was saying as she was now use to hearing him talk with something in his mouth.

And then there was Autumn. Of all the girls, her life and body has changed the most in the last two years. Just like Betty, the breast milk had given her the ability to achieve the body of her dreams but she didn't stop there. The tall redhead had started taking a ton of steroids and growth hormone and her fascial appearance had changed dramatically, developing a square jaw, tons of wrinkles and a deep velvety voice which resembled to someone who has been a abusive smoker for years. Even her red hair had lost some volume and started turning grey. To some they would freak out about these changes, but not Autumn. She absolutely loved it! With these changes and her now hulking physique that was on par with Millie's, she now intimidated others and commanded respect. Now that she was CEO of Thorne pharmaceuticals and cosmetics she also had power. No one would question her decisions as they were too scared to upset her and as a result she had turned the company into the richest and most valuable in the world turning her into a multibillionaire almost over night. All of this was making her constantly horny and she always had hot "assistants" to pleasure her and keep her sane. When she didn't have access to her staff she would wear a vibrator up her snatch to keep her under control, such as right now at the competition. Everyone in the pump room can hear the sound of it was well as the bubbling of her wet pussy but no one questioned her.

"Alright competitors! Everyone competing in the couples category please line up single file and side by side with your partner. We are going on in 5!"

That was the young muscle couples cue. There was five couples in total but none of them had anything against Millie and Michael. They were the last ones to go on and their turn was next. Even though a win was in the bag, Michael was still a bit nervous to pose in front of hundreds of spectators. That is until he turned over and saw Millie radiating from the stage lights.

His fiancé grinned at him, her teeth sparkling.

“Ready?”

To tease him, she let her mighty tits bounce. He took a deep breath, bit his lip and said:

“Ready. Let’s do this!”

They stepped on stage to the music, and started their posing routine.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2021, 06:52:54 pm »
K+ but how is baby Olivia?

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2021, 03:41:11 pm »
I hope this isn’t the last chapter. A guilty pleasure that I had hoped to continue

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2021, 02:54:45 pm »
That was a really great story.  Excellent work El Roy, Cheers !

:singing:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2021, 04:38:18 pm »
 :bravo:

Truly a great story from beggining to end and epiloge.

While all the story treats are wrapped up I hope we can get a second epiloge a couple of years into the future, given the effect Millies milk had on already adult woman I think I'm not the only one wondering what effect it had on the babies at the hospital were she dropped the excesses and how did Olivia ended up once she hitted puberty

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2021, 10:15:10 pm »
Hey guys! Just letting you know that I have at least one more chapter (maybe two) to go to finish it off. Sorry it's taking so long, I've been extremely busy with work but now I'm off for the next two weeks so I'm planning to release it before Christmas. As for your idea Kilyaden, I was thinking of making a sequel that takes place in the future where both Millie and Olivia rejuvenate but your ideas also sound great.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2021, 01:53:31 am »
It has been my favourite story on here.  Thank you for your efforts

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2021, 05:47:24 am »
Good to hear there is more to come!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2021, 08:55:45 pm »
hope you can write another story evolving grammar

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2021, 08:57:52 pm »
ment to say another story involving grandma not Grammer your fine love your stories

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View