Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575444 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:54:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999  (Read 36717 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2021, 12:36:31 am »
Michael got into his trunks and grabbed a bathrobe. Then he went down to the gym. He found Millie getting massaged by Simon, who was busy finishing up her legs. The young man saw him and with a grin and a jerk of his head, Michael made him leave the room. The coach grinned too and slipped outside. Michael took over and worked her hamstrings and calves carefully. She groaned as he found a particularly pesky bit. Just sinking his hands into her bronzed, taut skin was incredible. The treatment had rejuvenated her skin and it was silky and strong now. The age-spots were slowly fading. As far as he could tell, they would completely disappear by the time she was going to give birth. He slowly continued the massage, amazed by the mass of her muscles. If she continued like this, she would soon be a tremendously muscular athlete. Lately, she had started to incorporate some yoga techniques for extra flexibility and to take control of her body in a more intense way. He was only slowly following up on this.

She moaned:

“Wow … Simon … You’re … way gentler now …”

He grinned, but didn’t answer.

“It feels nice, though … Please continue.”

He did, moving back up slowly. As he reached her hard, rounded ass, she chuckled.

“Michael?”

“How could you tell?”

“Oh, I think I can recognize my lover’s touch.”

“Wow.”

“Don’t stop, though.”

He complied, his fingers sinking into her hard glutes. She tensed them to push them back up.

“I like that …”

He wandered up some more, tracing the strong muscles of her back.

“Wow … You’re getting massive, you know?”

“I know, Michael. And I love it. It’s all your work, really.”

“No, no … It took your perseverance and your discipline.”

“Bah. Just accept the thanks for once. You don’t have to make yourself less impressive than you are.”

Michael looked over and noticed a bunch of books on the ground bellow where Millie's face was sitting in the massage bed.

"What are you reading, hun?"

"Well lately I've been feeling my minds been getting clearer and having these urges to learn. So I found some old text books on biology and chemistry. It's fascinating! I'm able to absorb and retain knowledge so easily."

Michael never got a hard on so fast in his life! Not only was Millie getting stronger and younger, but smarter too! The thought of them enriching their deep conversations with science talk and perhaps researching together almost made him explode.

"Looks like this jock is turning into quite the nerd."

"And vice versa for you, meathead! Perhaps before your mind turns to mush from all those roids you'd like to teach me a few things, professor?

She turned around, her naked, full breasts coming into view. She took his hands and pulled him closer. Michael let her drag him towards her and climbed on the massage bed. She reached inside his trunks and got his cock out.

“Is it just me, or is that thing getting bigger?”

“I wouldn’t know …”

“Nah. It’s definitely bigger. And it’s hard …”

“Okay, this one I can confirm.”

“You’re such a dork!”

“Dork?”

“If things go on like this, I’m going to look like a teenager by the time this is over. I better start talking like one then …”

He blushed.

“Seriously?”

“Maybe?”

She spread her legs and brought him even closer. As he started fucking her, she clung to his strong back and whispered:

“I hope you don’t mind losing your GILF girlfriend for some vapid teenie …”

“Uh …”

He could feel the muscles of her pussy tighten around his cock. This was amazing …

Forum Saradas

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2021, 03:48:52 am »
Getting better every chapter.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2021, 12:12:31 am »
The weeks raced by. They were all relentlessly busy, with Millie deciding on the kid’s room and picking up the various bits and bobs they would need. To Michael’s surprise, she chose only a handful of things she really wanted, eschewing most of the stuff that enthusiastic mothers with disposable cash tended to buy. Instead, she insisted on just picking a few simple, tried and tested pieces and left the clutter despite the saleswoman’s attempt at pitching plenty of extras. She also had the room just kept with white walls and without any decorations, other than a big photo of a lion.

When asked why, she said: “If the kid throws up against the wall, I want it repainted immediately. I don’t want to have to wait
forever for some idiot wallpaper that might be unavailable. Also, I had a room like that when I was a kid and it was good for me.”

Michael thought for a moment about saying something, but decided it was none of his business. He was the father, but he didn’t think Millie would want his input on this. Besides, he was once again very busy at the lab. The drug was reaching its actual maturity and official trials would now start. Knowing that it had already worked like a charm once was encouraging. As a result, he saw Millie less for the next month. Their schedules constantly clashed and they ended up missing each other terribly. He would often sleep at the lab or go on a business trip to meet some other expert on the subject, while she was up to her ears in management stuff. Somehow, her rejuvenation had given her work a new impetus and she was overflowing with ideas. The big thing she was trying to figure out was the whole complex of senior health care by muscle training and the marketing guys were doing their best to keep up.

It was no wonder it took some time before they could really meet again and do things together. Coming up with a plan was difficult. It would have required them to focus enough to actually pick something. In the end, they just ended up taking a weekend off. He suggested that they go on a nice, stressless hike. Michael handed the handling of his project off to his assistant and showed up at the mansion on that Friday afternoon. One of the maids opened the door for him and shot him a wicked smile. She bit her lip. Okay, he knew already that he was starting to look pretty hunky. In his new outdoor jacket, he looked like some kind of steel-fisted adventurer professor. The glasses gave him that hot nerd style.

The young man blushed and asked:

“Is Millie ready?”

“She’s almost there. Just a moment.”
He nodded and switched off his phone. From now on, he was officially on break. He would only answer calls on Monday morning. Yes. At least he hoped he’d be able to stick to this. Soon, he heard some rustling above and then, he saw her. Millie descended the stairs with a bounce in her step. She passed the stairlift she hadn’t used in over a year and which would have gathered dust if the maids hadn’t been dusting it off every day.

She was gorgeous.

Her honey-blond hair was tied up by a bandana, her muscle-packed shoulders stretched her shirt and she was beaming. The look was really impressive. Over the last weeks, the years had faded from her face. She looked like a woman in her early fifties, maybe even younger. Her body had transformed
into a muscular hourglass over time and she was looking really buff. Her arms were ripped, with easily visible veins all over. Also, her back had grown pretty broad and she had this heroic look going on. Her breasts had continued growing and now, they were both pretty massive. If she weren’t built like the proverbial brick shithouse, she probably would have struggled with them. As they were, they formed a beautiful, milky cleavage. Michael couldn’t help noticing a slight bump under her tight shirt. She walked to him, embraced him and they kissed. It was a long, passionate kiss, not a quick peck on the cheek. Michael felt his pants getting tight.

“Wow …”

“Hello, doctor … How nice of you to come and pick me up …”

He suppressed a giggle and said:

“So you’re sure you want to do that?”

“Absolutely. It’s going to be great! I missed this kind of stuff, you know?”

“Alright. Then let’s get going before we have to take a detour through your bed.”

“Would that be so bad?”

“No, but …”

He shook his head slowly.

“Better leave now and make the most of the afternoon.”

She laughed and took his hand. He grinned at the strength of her grip. When she noticed this, she explained:

“I’ve been training my hands especially lately. Turns out other managers respect a good strong grip.”

“Nice!”

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2021, 01:18:33 pm »
They drove off soon later. After some time on the road, Michael stopped the car in the wooded hills beyond the city. He said:

“My parents used to go camping here with my sisters and me. It’s nice.”

“I never took you for the outdoorsy type, Michael.”

“Bah, it was always nice, as long as I could bring a book!”

She mussed his hair:

“You’re adorable …”

“And you’re amazing …”

“Let’s get moving, we’ll have plenty of time to sweet-talk.”

He helped her put the backpack on, took his own, and they started. Michael was surprised by how light it felt on his strong shoulders, while Millie couldn’t help being amazed by the ease of it all. Strangely, her memories of her previous infirmity were starting to fade. She was feeling strong and young, powerful and happy. They wandered through the woods at a steady pace, taking some time to enjoy the scenery and just letting the cool, fresh air flow around them. It was wonderful. They barely met anyone. The place wasn’t exactly challenging, so the professional hikers didn’t care about it, and the families probably found it too difficult. As a result, they could enjoy the calm.

When the evening came, they made camp by a lake. Michael got busy setting up the tent while Millie left to find some firewood. Eventually, everything was ready and they sat down by the fire as Michael prepared the food.

Millie stretched and smiled at him:

“That was a wonderful little walk. I still can’t believe I actually made it.”

“How so?”

“Michael, a year ago, I was a cripple, and now, I’m some kind of uber-amazon! It’s a change, you know?”

“It is. It’s funny how your muscles now fit your personality.”

“My personality?”

“Millie, you’ve always been a tough woman. And now, you look like one.”

She smiled:

“I look like a superhero, that’s what happened.”

“Yeah. So, how’s the kid. Did she enjoy the walk?”

“She?”

“I don’t mind either, but I think a girl would be nice.”

“Not a son? I thought all men wanted sons?”

He grinned and pushed her gently to the ground. Then he pulled up her shirt, revealing her hard sixpack. He felt the growing bump below it and whispered:

“Don’t let your mommy tell you any lies … I love you, and if you’re a girl, I want you to be as incredible as your mom.”

Then he motorboated her stomach, sending her into a giggling fit.

“Gaah! What are you doing? Michael, you can’t just do this to a poor, weak pregnant woman!”

“Oh yeah? Then stop me!”

“Oh, you!”

She caught his wrists and pushed him away, her strong muscles straining against his. He held against her, surprised by her strength. She was buff, he knew that and it was undeniable, but he was still amazed that she easily got him away. He focused and held against her, but her legs went up and she wrapped her hard, massive thighs around his waist and held him off. He chuckled awkwardly, but then, she threw herself around and rolled on top of him. He felt her weight above him, her heavy breasts resting against his chest, though still encased in her high performance sports bra.

She held him down and grinned:

“That was cute, but I’m way stronger than you now!”

He licked his lips and said:

“Last chance to give up.”

“You’re in no position to …”

She was cut off when he freed his hands and quickly slipped them under her shirt and undid the clasp of her bra. It opened in front and her thick breasts flopped downwards, bouncing a bit as they swung down. She harrumphed and frowned at him, but it was too late. He immediately followed up with a quick tickle under her armpits.

“You’re so stuuu …”

“What can I do if you blow my mind?”

She lowered herself on him and started kissing him, although there was still a shadow of a frown there.

Moments later, they were rolling on the ground, both very horny and happy.

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2021, 03:55:55 pm »
I can not wait to how big and strong she is going to get.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2021, 09:20:52 pm »
Look forward to both getting strong and an amazing baby girl.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2021, 03:02:04 pm »
Later, they lay in the grass, half-naked and slightly disheveled. She looked up at the stars as he cuddled against her massive lats. The milky way was rising slowly and the ambient light was bright enough for them to see each other in the darkness.

“Wow … It’s been a while I’ve seen this, you know?”

“Same for me. It’s wonderful, don’t you think?”

“It’s as incredible as the first time. Really puts things into perspective …”

“Yeah …”

“I’ve been around for so long, and yet, this is still … way beyond anything I could imagine.”

They kissed.

They awoke the next morning and made coffee and cooked up and ton of eggs on the fire.

"There's just something about cooking outdoors that makes food taste so much better." Millie said

"It definitely adds a smokey flavor to these bland egg whites"

"As much as I love what it's doing to our bodies, I'm really getting sick of this diet food. My preggo cravings aren't helping either, I just want to eat all the pickles and ice cream I can get my hands on!"

"So go for it! At least you can hide it with that baby bump."

"You're not wrong, but I love having abs in my third trimester. It kinda looks like I have a turtle shell for a belly, so cute but freaky!"

Michael puts his hand her abdomen:

"I know! And I absolutely love it. It reminds me of a bodybuilder who's been juicing for so long that caused them to grow a roid gut."

"WOW! Way to complement a lady, stud. But since you brought it up, I've been looking into the compound structure of steroids to see if we could create a new substance that could enable us to grow faster. I think I might have a formula but I would prefer if you looked at it first to make sure it's safe."

They were ready to pack but Michael's tent was pitching up. He loved when Millie talked science with him.

Millie knew and had her eyes on her lover's package.

"Mmmmm look who's getting excited. Well I wonder how thrilled you'll be about the "extra benefits" the formula has..."

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2021, 03:33:49 pm »
Great stuff! 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2021, 01:55:07 am »
This keeps getting better

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2021, 03:14:00 am »
A month after their hike...

Michael was in front of Millie's full length mirror again enjoying the view. This time however there was a much bigger figure staring back then the one a few months back when he was getting turned on from all the compliments the maids were "secretly" saying. The new steroid that Millie came up with was doing wonders to his body, growing from a physique competitor to classic physique similar to Arnold back in his Pumping Iron days. He got into a lat spread pose and smiled at how wide he's become with his pumpkin size delts, huge back and tree trunk quads. He also loved how the testosterone he was injecting has helped grow out his body hair. Before he started on this journey, Michael couldn't grow any hair on his body other then the curly red hair on his head but now he had a dark red hairy chest, arms and legs. He did shave his armpits so he can see the definitions in his arms a little better but decided to let the carpet grow to match the drapes after Millie told him that a real man doesn't "manscape". Even his beard was almost reaching down to his chest. However, all that hair couldn't hide the definition of his muscles. Our boy was absolutely yoked with thick veins running across his body like a New York city road map. His abs were now an 8 pack and it's groves were deep enough to hide a quarter in it.

He was in love with himself! Michael never thought he'd become one of those douchebags that stops whenever they see their reflexion but here he was. He was now wearing tight wife beaters to the lab and making all the female scientist turn heads, even some of the guys. Before he would never be caught dead with his shirt off even at the beach, now he'd find any excuse to take his shirt off. Gone were the baggy swim shorts for tight speedos that showed off his legs, glutes and "Little Mickey". He didn't believe Millie that the formula could help grow his package but once again she proved anything was possible. Michael had a nice 7 inch cock but now he was rocking a 10 inch torpedo that was almost as thick as a pop can when it was hard. Although the new girth was proving difficult now that Millie's pussy was tightening from her rejuvenation, it felt absolutely amazing for both of them once he managed to force it in. He flexes a most muscular poses...

"It's addicting, isn't it?"

Michael jumped a little as realized Millie was leaning against the door way twirling her long blonde hair with one hand while biting her lower lip. She was glowing! She had just came up from tanning by the pool, yes the same Millie that didn't believe in tanning but now her new found youth has changed her opinions on a lot of things such as her taste in food, clothes and even her vocabulary. Wearing nothing but a lime green bikini and sunglasses sitting on top of her head, Millie was looking like a stunning super model in her mid to late 30's. Her sun kiss skin couldn't hide her rosie cheeks and freckles under her eyes. Michael still couldn't believe this was the same Millie that was over 100 and barely walking a year ago yet knew it was her just but the energy she gives out. Now that he's looking like a man's man instead of a thin young nerd they actually look the same age. Nobody outside of their close circle of friends and workers would guess otherwise.

"Well don't stop for little old me, show me the goods!"

He obeyed her command. Michael was excited to show her the poses he's been practicing. Millie just smiled as he went through his routine. She was absolutely turned on by his new confidence. Some women would get turned of by the vainess he was showing but not her. This is what she wanted, and she always gets what she wants.

Michael noticed a wet spot in front of her bikini bottom and two wet spots on her bikini top near her nipples. He walked over to her, removed her top to reveal her big dirty milkers and started sucking on her left nipple. Millie tilted her head back and rolled her eyes. As much as she loved how big her girls have gotten they were starting to drive her nuts and getting milked was releaving some of the pain. He then started making his way down to her belly that has recently dropped but still look like a turtle shell with her eight pack showing over the big bump. Under the belly, he pulled down on her bottoms to reveal her juicy pussy. It was looking as tight as a virgins with a nice size clit right in the middle. All that gear she was taking has caused it to grow to the size of his thumb, but Michael didn't care. In fact they both found it kind of hot that they were both sporting bulges in their swimsuits when they hang by the pool. It also caused Millie to be in a constain state of arousal due to it rubbing against the fabric of her clothes all day.

He was about to enter his sexy meat missile in her, when she pushed him back...

"I'm so sorry, babe, But Betty told me this morning that we should avoid anymore penetration until after the birth."

"You got to be fucking kidding me! There's no way I can hold out for 2 months. I'm gonna go insane!"

"Well...perhaps I have a solution that could satisfy our needs."

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2021, 04:18:39 am »
Thank you

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2021, 04:35:47 am »
hope more on millie and less on Michael....

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2021, 04:56:50 am »
Hope both grow together. Love a muscled equality in a relationship

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2021, 10:01:26 pm »
Later that afternoon, the three maids working for Millie were called down to the pool area. There was Maria, a short curvy latina in her late 20's, Shanique, a mid 20's black young lady with an athletic looking body from track and field during her high school days, and finally Autumn, the head of the maids who's a pale redhead in her mid 30's but looks like a super model with her tall and slender build. They were greeted by their employer, who was laying on a lounge chair by the pool wearing a green silk cover up robe with a huge hat and sun glasses. There was a stack of books next to her ranging from advance calculus to neurobiology but she was currently taking a break from the complex material to catch up on the latest celebrity gossip from a blog she was reading on her tablet. Millie gets up slowly from her chair, takes off her sun glasses and puts her hands on her hips which shows off how large and hulking her physique currently looks. The three employees, wearing their traditional maid outfits that was pick out by old Mildred, were intimidated yet turned on by their angry looking boss.

"Ladies. It has come to my attention that there has been some chatter between you while at work about my dear Michael. Is this true?"

The maids looked at each other nervously but none of them answered. Millie was now crossing her arms and annoyed by the lack of response.

"Excuse me! Is it true that you girls have the hots for Michael or not?!"

Autumn answered first:

"It's true ma'am. I caught these two talking on their break about the doctor, but I assure you I had no attraction for him."

"Yeah, cause she has the hots for you ma'am!"

"Shut up, Shanique!"

"Oh please! You deserved that for ratting us out, you red headed she devil!" yelled Maria.

Millie tried not to break out in laughter and kept a stern look on her face.

"Silence! I've heard enough. Let me remind you that Dr. Michael is my lover and the father of my unborn child. He belongs to me and me only, and any employee that has any kind of affair with him will be fired immediately upon knowing."

Millie started walking away but then stopped...

"However, due to recent news from my Midwife, the doctor and I can no longer have sexual intercourse with any kind of penetration until the baby is delivered. This information was not taken well by either of us, especially Michael who has been working tirelessly to run my empire and his only method of destressing is sexual activity..."

She then walks back to Maria and Shanique.

"...Which is why I need you two young ladies to help satisfy his needs till then. If I had to share him with anyone I'd prefer it be with someone I trust and has work so hard for me. Of course I can not force you to do so, but if you do I will make sure you are both compensated very well."

The two girls were in shock! Not only would they get to live out their fantasies of making love with the man of their dreams but they were getting paid to do so. They almost passed out from holding in their shrieks.

"We'll do it, ma'am! As long as you are both fine with this arrangement."

"Oh I guess it will be alright.." said Michael behind them, leaning against one of the giant pillars supporting the balcony of the Mansion.

The maids had a look of shock with their jaws dropped and bulging eyes coming out of their head, just like in a cartoon. The young doctor was wearing nothing but a black speedo that could barely contain his large package. Michael strutted his large frame over to them and ripped off both of their old fashion uniforms until they were down to their birthday suits. He grabbed them both by the hand and led them inside the pool.

Autumn was sad. Her two co-workers got the deal of the century and she was left there with nothing. Millie took off her large hat, flips her long blonde hair and stood face to face with the tall redhead. Autumn couldn't believe how tall her boss was now, she use to tower over her but the de-ageing had brought her back to her old height plus a few extra inches from her workouts giving her proper posture.

"There, There gorgeous. Mama Millie didn't forget about you. You get the best job of all...pleasuring me!"

Millie dropped her cover up and those a front double bicep pose to reveal her body in all it's glory. She was massive! Even with her baby bump, she could win the Ms. Olympia title tomorrow hands down. The maid was so overwhelmed by what was going on that she orgasmed and dropped to her knees. Millie grabbed her by her outfit with one hand, pulls her up off her feet and gives her a deep kiss. Autumn was in heaven.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2021, 04:04:31 am »
Loving this series

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View