Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574169 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:30:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999  (Read 36671 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2021, 06:28:35 pm »
Somehow, that positive test had turned the whole place upside-down. The darkness and stuffiness were fading away. Michael was surprised by how spacious the place really was. Up until now, the maids had kept everything appropriate to a century-old lady, but now, the apartment was opening up. The curtains were open, letting the sunshine in. There was a scent of coming spring in the air and everybody had a slight spring to their step now.  Besides, Mildred was moving more and more of her affairs to the mansion. She still walked the company floor every day, receiving reports and asking questions, but her job was no longer everything to her.  Every day, after work, a chauffeur came to pick Michael up and bring him to the mansion. Sometimes, no, most days, the chauffeur had to remind him to stop working. Sure, he was fascinated by Mildred’s case, but he still had to make sure everything was safe.

He spent his days working on the treatment, tinkering with it and continuously improving it. He managed to improve its interaction with the steroid and to make sure she could continue using it during her pregnancy. Mildred loved working out and she adored her gains, so she couldn’t accept to stop.  When he finally arrived at the mansion that day, he found Mildred on the veranda, talking to a plump woman with broad shoulders and heaving breasts.

The woman looked up and smiled:  “So you’re the father?”

“Uh … yes. I guess I am.”

Michael still couldn’t really wrap his mind around the situation. Somehow, he didn’t feel like he was the father, even though he obviously was. In a way, the whole thing had a virgin birth-feeling to it. It was miraculous, to say the least. Okay, maybe Mildred wasn’t the Virgin Mary, but more like Sarah, Abraham’s wife.  Still strange. 

“Mildred has been telling me about your work. I am impressed.”

“Good. I’m glad you like it. What did she tell you?”

A faint smile played over Mildred’s lips. She was obviously pleased by his discretion. The woman was a little taken aback by his reply. 

“Well, you did come up with that fertility treatment, right?”

“I did. But, if you allow the question: Who are you?”

The woman frowned, while Mildred barely concealed her chuckle. “I’m Betty, the midwife.”

Michael nodded slowly.  “I see. Okay. Very well, then. Is there anything you need to know about the treatment?”

Betty shook her head.  “Not for now, no. But I’ll check in on Mildred regularly to make sure she’s fine.”

The old woman grinned now. Finally, she said:  “Michael, I’ll see you in a moment, we’ll just finish this.”

He frowned and went to the room she had assigned to him. It was large and actually more of a suite with another room just for his work right next to it. He dropped on the large bed and stared at the stucco-covered ceiling. Somehow, that woman annoyed him. It had been his hard work that made that pregnancy possible, and now she just elbowed in and took charge.

The young man felt restless. He got up again, wandered to the balcony and stared out into the garden. It was nice and peaceful. The place had been set up a hundred years ago to look elegantly wild, and it had matured into a beautiful, soothing work of art.  He looked at it for a while, enjoying the calm dance of the tall grass.  His thoughts were interrupted by a giggle. 

“Yeah, Michael’s great … He’s gotten really sexy, don’t you think?”

He blushed. There were two maids below him, probably taking a break in the shadow of the balconies. 

“Him? Definitely. When he showed up, I thought he was just some nerd, but he’s kinda hot now. The best thing is he doesn’t get it. Seriously! The mistress has him train every day and he still doesn’t understand that he’s kinda buff sexy now. I just walked into the gym to bring some new towels …”

There was a pause, probably to wink, “… and he was just in his shirt and shorts. Nice, I tell you!”

“Why didn’t you snap a picture?”

“I can’t just take a picture like that, can I? You’ll have to see for yourself. Oh, and you gotta be careful. The boss is really protective of him. You can’t just ogle him. She’ll fire you!”

Michael couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Him, sexy? Seriously? He almost wanted to shout down that they were to stop making fun of him, but then, he heard them leave.  Confused, he got back inside and into the bathroom. There he examined his reflection in the mirror. Okay, he had gained a bit of size in the shoulders and he was a little buffer. But he wasn’t hunky or anything, right? He did get a better haircut since he spent time with Mildred … Was this really what mattered?  Maybe it was just the confidence?  He shrugged. Just then, there was a knock on the door. The young man opened a moment later and stood face to face with Mildred.

She smiled at him from her wizened face and said:  “Sorry for this, Michael. Betty is the best woman in the business and the most experienced with high-risk pregnancies. Apparently, she is …”

“… a little full of herself?”

She laughed. Her voice had changed too. It was fuller, brighter, happier.  “I guess? Takes one to know one!” She cocked an eyebrow and took his hand, leading him to the bed.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2021, 06:28:35 pm »

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2021, 11:56:43 am »
The first month of the pregnancy was mostly okay. Mildred hardly suffered any ill effects. There was a little morning sickness at first, but it stopped soon enough and she was enjoying herself mostly. She stuck to her training every day, continually increasing its intensity. She also insisted on Michael to join her every day, and soon enough, she suggested he should also use that steroid.

He was reluctant at first, thinking it was cheating.

“I can’t do that, Mildred. It wouldn’t be … fair.”

“Fair to whom? Are you suggesting you want to compete? In a bodybuilding contest?”

“Me? No! Never …”

“Then what are you talking about?”

She grinned, her tight, muscular body all pumped up and glowing. Was it just him or was she looking younger?

“Uh … Yeah. Well … I guess you’re right?”

“Told you so.” She thought for a bit, then said: “But you’re right. I’m going to compete. Once I give birth to this kid, I’m going to go for a contest and win.”

“A bodybuilding contest? Seriously?”

“Sure. I mean, look at these muscles!”

She leaned back and flexed her abs. The twin columns of muscle tightened into hard little bricks. He gasped.

“Wow …”

“Go on, kiss them …”

He blushed and did as she told him. Her skin was salty with sweat, and he could feel the tension under it as he followed the lines of her muscle. It was strange to feel just how taut it had grown.When he had met her that day, she had been ancient and decrepit. Now, she seemed to be bursting with energy, her bizarre, artificial youth turning her into a sensual, erotic creature. With the exception of her face, her appearance only vaguely suggested her age anymore. Her skin was sun-kissed, tough and golden. She lifted her powerful legs and set them on his shoulders, her hard thighs pressing against his ears. Somehow, he was aware that she was easily able to crush his head now. The sheer masses of muscles around him made him horny.

He continued his worship, rounding her bellybutton, before moving up towards her tight breasts. They were small now, less than a handful, supported by twin pecs built like slabs of marble. She suddenly tightened her legs, stopping his advance.

“No, Michael … The other way first …”

He nodded and went down as she pulled down her pants. They were small enough already. To his surprised, she was now clean-shaven down there. She noticed his reaction and explained:

“I felt like it … The girls have it like that now …”

"The girls?”

“The young women … I … I’m starting to feel like them a bit, you know?”

“Okay … If you want it like that, Mildred …”

She tightened her buttocks and lifted her crotch towards him.

“Maybe Mildred is not too fitting anymore, don’t you think?”

“What’s wrong with it?”

He started licking her and she breathed in sharply.

“I don’t know … No one’s called like this anymore. Not in decades …”

“Alright … So what would you prefer?”

“Wow … Michael, you’re so good at this …”

“Mhm …”

“Millie …”

“Millie?”

“I think Millie is better, don’t you think too?”

“It …” He found a nice spot, dancing his tongue around her clit. “… has a nice ring to it …”

She sighed happily as he continued his exploration.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2021, 02:24:53 pm »
The next week, Millie took her boyfriend shopping. She was glowing. Somehow, the years were melting off and she was looking increasingly young. She still was at best a very fit and attractive ninety-year-old, but her whole demeanor was so energetic that few would have assumed that age. They flew over to Europe to see some sights and get some current looks for her. Soon, the private jet Millie’s secretary had chartered for them landed on the tarmac and a taxi brought them to a classic luxury hotel in the city center. It was a rather small house, not one of the usual skyscrapers, and it exuded class and style. Millie was wearing a pantsuit that fit snuggly enough to her muscular physique, while Michael looked like a fit college professor in his tweed jacket and jeans.

When she presented her documents, the concierge smiled and immediately said:

“Welcome back, Ms. Thorne. We have prepared the usual suite for you. And may I say, you look wonderful!”

He handed her the keys and a valet picked up their luggage. When he struggled with one of the suitcases, Millie just stepped over and took it, adding:

“I’ll just carry it myself.”

Both the valet and the concierge stared as she carried the load effortlessly to the elevator. As they rode up, Michael asked:

“This is your usual place in Paris?”

“Yes. I’ve been a guest here for … ninety years?” She chuckled at the absurd duration. “But I haven’t been to Europe in the last two decades.”

“And he still recognized you?”

“Oh, Michael, back when I was young and pretty, I did throw some lavish and rather … excessive parties here once or twice. I think I might have left an impression.” She smiled to herself, fond of her memories.

They set down their luggage at the suite, relaxed for a bit and then managed to leave the hotel long enough to see the sights. Millie led her lover through the city, regaling him with historical details and strange anecdotes from another time. Somehow, the treatment was improving her memory too and things that had long been buried under the weight of the years came back to her. Michael was having a great time and when they ended up at a small, hidden restaurant whose ancient owner was somehow a friend of Millie’s too, he was starting to feel very much in love. It was strange to see this man who was easily forty years younger than his lover to look like a wizened old man next to her. He did find that not only their host, but also the other people took notice of Millie’s looks. Somehow, this only made Michael prouder to be with her.

He held her hand, she smiled, they kissed and when they left, slightly tipsy on the wonderful wine, she said:

“I feel young again. No. I feel young like I never felt young before … Thank you, Michael!”

After dinner, they took a stroll through the city, feeling like young lovers. They ended up passing a shop for, well, risqué lingerie. Millie grinned:

“What do you think? Should we take a look?”

He blushed. She laughed, and sighed:

“Oh Michael … Sometimes I feel the youth is wasted on the young … Let’s go!”

He chuckled awkwardly and she opened the door. They were greeted by a tall, thin woman with a Louise-Brooks-style haircut and a silky dress that could have been lingerie.

« Bonsoir. Vous êtes Americains ? »

To Michael’s surprise, Millie answered:

« Bonsoir. Nous sommes Américains, oui. Comment avez-vous su ? »

The woman gave them a graceful smile.

« Je dirais l’allure, les muscles, tout votre façon de vous tenir … »

Michael asked:

“You speak French? What is she saying?”

Millie nodded:

“You don’t? I picked it up when I was young. It must have been … maybe eighty years ago.”

The young woman switched to English. She had an accent, but it only made her more alluring.

“So, how can I help you?”

The old woman grinned:

“We’re looking for something to make me look and feel great in bed!”

The girl grinned wickedly:

“I’m sorry, but nothing is not on sale here …”

Michael gave them a stupid look as the tension mounted. Millie continued:

“I’m sure you’ll find something for me …”

The young woman nodded, disappeared, and returned with a series of very lacy pieces. She said:

“You may want to try on this one.”

It was an ensemble in gold and navy blue.

“If I may …”

Millie took it and disappeared into the changing booth. After a moment, she said:

“I might need a little help. Could you …”

The woman smirked and shot a suggestive look at Michael. Then she slipped into the booth. Michael waited. He could occasionally hear some sounds inside which suggested that … what exactly? He swallowed. This was making him nervous. Then, there was a sigh. A happy sigh. He had to know.

Carefully, he sneaked to the booth and glanced inside through an opening left by the fold of the curtain. The tall girl was on her knees, licking Millie’s bare, muscle-packed stomach. The old woman was running her strong hands through the girl’s hair, flexing her muscles when the tongue touched the soft lines between her abs. Michael watched carefully, holding his breath. The old woman pulled the girl upwards, to her small, yet firm breasts, which were pushed up by her pectorals. The girl circled her nipples with her sharp tongue and the old woman bit her lip lustily. Then the girl put her lips on the nipple itself and gave it the gentlest suck. The old woman gasped and pulled her further up, bringing her to her height. She took her, kissed her, a little forcefully, and sucked on her tongue. They played around for a bit while Michael was getting harder and harder. To himself, he wondered if they’d already noticed him. The old woman now slipped her hand down along her plaything’s side, then between her legs and up that dress. She sank her strong fingers into the girl’s panties and when the young woman wanted to cry out, she gagged her with a long, hard kiss. Michael had to focus. The salesgirl produced muffled moans as the old woman took control and rubbed and fingered her until she turned soft in her hands. The young man instantly retreated and sat down, crossing his legs and trying to hide his erection. After a moment, the pair came back out of the booth and Millie posed for him. Her strong, tanned body was covered in the most exquisite lingerie. The gold lace framed an opening for her bellybutton and cupped her breasts, while the satin clung to the lines of her muscles. A pair of matching blue stockings with golden garters completed the look, as well as a pair of blue opera gloves. The old woman’s now grey mane of hair cascaded down her back as she twirled.

“What do you think?”

“It’s beautiful … You’re beautiful!”

“Great! Then we’ll take it. Do you have something else in this size?”

“Of course … I’ll just fetch it …”

Millie walked over to her lover, swinging her hips and then climbing on him, her crotch resting against his hard-on. She raised an eyebrow and brushed her satin-covered fingers over his crimson cheek. Then she leaned towards him, her muscular body against his. She whispered:

“How about we visit a nice place to try our purchases …”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I am pretty sure that our young salesgirl here can recommend us a nice … établissement.”

He mouthed a “wow …”.

Just then, the woman came back and grinned. Millie turned to her and asked:

“Tell me, what is your name?”
“Camille.”

“So, Camille, are you available tonight? We’re looking for someone to accompany us to a party.”

“Uh …”

“Of course, we’ll pay all expenses. Just suggest something we’d enjoy.”

The girl nodded slowly.

“Oh, and pick whatever you want to dress. It’s my treat.”

Camille smiled as Millie disappeared into the booth to try some of the other outfits.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2021, 04:52:18 am »
Great chapter! I like pacing of this story, but I am really curious how young will be Millie in the end.

Hints on her memory improvement are great, maybe it will lead to overall intelligence improvement too? It may help her to bring her business to the new level :)

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2021, 07:00:50 am »
Hints on her memory improvement are great, maybe it will lead to overall intelligence improvement too?

I'd go for that too!

This new chapter is an excellent addition to the story! 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2021, 01:16:57 am »
You'll just have to keep reading to find out ;P

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2021, 01:16:35 am »
Camille knocked on the door and it opened a moment later, with a tall, dark woman grinning at her:

« Salut ma belle … » Then she saw her companions and added: « Des amis? »

« Américains. Ils veulent s’amuser un peu. »

The big woman nodded and said:

“Then come right in. Welcome to Cinéma Nyctalope.”

They stepped inside and found themselves in a former theater or music hall. The place had probably once been a small venue that served to entertain the locals and it had kept a certain belle époque feel to it. There was a larger auditorium with a stage and several smaller rooms that were calmer and more intimate.

On the stage, a man and a woman were dancing and … more.

The audience was watching with interest, most of them dressed in either lingerie, leather or rubber. Michael blushed up to his ears, but helpfully, the place was dark enough that no one would have noticed. He did sense that Millie’s hand clasped his harder. She looked at the show on stage, then at the other spectators. Leaning over to him, she whispered:

“This is fascinating …”

The woman on the stage was now sitting on the man and riding him, showing him her slim, pale back. He took hold of her hair and pulled her back, his butt gyrating as he hammered her along. She brushed away his hand playfully, but then, two more women came on. They were both wearing no clothes except for some hoods that concealed their faces. The first one put her cunt in the man’s face and let him lick her, while the other one went for the initial woman’s face. Twisting a bit, they kissed as the couple below them started pleasuring them. Now a platform on the stage started rotating and the audience could get a good look at everything. A large mirror above them gave additional angles to it.

A man appeared next to Millie and bowed to her:

“Madame, you excite me …”

She was a little surprised by the declaration. Camille grinned.

“Don’t worry, Millie, this is Little Robert. If a woman shows even a hint of muscle, he has to do this …”

The old woman grinned.

“A hint of muscle, you say?”

Camille pursed her lips. The old woman’s grin got wider. She shot a look at Michael and opened her trench coat, revealing her pumped muscles. She had taken the time to give them a good warm-up at the hotel before leaving, and she was looking and feeling incredible. The man stared at her, completely lost. He dropped to the ground, prostrating himself in front of her. Millie smirked and set slipped out of her high-heeled shoe. The tights on her muscular legs were stretched by her physique. She set the sole on the man’s head and put a little of her weight on it. The man produced happy, gargling noises as she pushed and squeezed him. He rolled on the back and Millie pushed him away.

“Enough.” She turned to Camille. “Let’s look around …”

The poor guy stared after her, longing for her muscular legs and her casual dominance.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2021, 02:08:42 pm »
They wandered the rooms, and Michael was getting more confused, embarrassed and horny with every new vision. Millie watched the people with very little restraint. She took Camille’s hand and when she felt the girl’s grip tighten on her hand, she drew her along and took note. Eventually, they found a nice spot with a comfortable, large mattress. A young couple, a large, muscular man and a rather soft, large-breasted woman were playing with each other. The woman was wearing a full-face mask that only let her lips protrude, which were very red and pouty. The mask had little holes that allowed her to see a little, but other than that, her face was featureless. The large bump on the back of the hood’s head suggested that she had very long hair which she had twisted into a bun to hide it. The young man was wearing a similar mask whose cream color contrasted with his deeply tanned muscles.

By now, Michael was struggling to control himself. Camille’s grip on Millie’s hand got really hard now and she nodded. They approached the bed and the couple welcomed them with an inviting gesture. Millie dropped her coat and the two masked people nodded admiringly. Camille grinned and dropped hers too. Her long slim body was covered by a strange mix of minidress and bondage assembly. The piece was made of leather straps that covered her body but at the same time suggested that she was firmly bound up. To this, she wore some shiny stay-up stockings that mirrored the leather look.

They kissed, then kissed the couple too. Michael was still standing there, hesitating. The foursome in front of him was already busy exploring each other and getting acquainted with their tastes. He blushed up to his ears. The zaftig woman got up, her naked body glistening. She walked over to him, swinging her abundant hips. Behind her, the big man admired Millie’s strong body, tracing her defined muscles. The woman eased him out of his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt. When she uncovered his strong chest, she licked her full lips.

“Wow … If all my professors had had bodies like these …”

She kissed her way downwards, her lips dancing on his pecs and abs. Behind her, the large man was running his tongue over Millie’s inner thighs, causing her to sigh with a chuckle. She invited Camille to hug and kiss her as the big man busied himself below her. The tall, slender woman complied happily. Michael felt his belt loosen, then his pants dropped. A soft, yet firm hand extricated his cock from his shorts and some thick, pillowy lips touched his cockhead. The big man was now moving up, with Millie wrapping her strong legs around his waist. Her muscles tensed as she held him back. Despite his large size, she seemed to be able to hold him and control him easily. Camille kissed her deeply, then went down and ran her tongue over Millie’s nipples. The older woman gasped as the big man sank his cock into her. Her hand slipped between Camille’s legs and sank into her dripping pussy. The masked woman slowly worked Michael’s cock down her throat and now bobbed forward and back as she pleased him. He did his best to keep his hands to himself although he wanted to just put them on the back of her head.

Suddenly, she took his hands and set them right there. Obliging, he fell into her rhythm, his muscles tensing. At the same time, Millie was echoing Camille’s moans as they kissed again and again. She slipped her strong, wet fingers into her as the tall thin girl sucked hard on her nipples. All of a sudden, Millie felt a strange sensation in her chest. She couldn’t quite figure out what it meant or even what it really felt like, but something was happening within her. Then she came, her pecs and abs tensing hard. The curvy woman ran her fingers over Michael’s tight buttocks, then slipped her fingers over his perineum, and then inside his ass. Surprised, he came in large spurts and she eagerly let him blast all over her mask. He almost passed out and stumbled as his legs seemed to give out under him. The woman laughed happily and held him.

“I found the spot, didn’t I?”

Meanwhile, Millie had the two people resting on her for a bit. Michael and the chubby woman had climbed on the bed too. Michael was playing with the woman’s pussy, occasionally sinking his finger into her. The old woman breathed deeply, her strong chest rising and falling. She touched her nipple and suddenly saw a drop of milk well up.

“Already?”

She picked it up on her fingertip and brought it to her mouth. It tasted watery and slightly sweet.

“Wow …”

Michael looked up.

“Did something happen?”

“I think I might be lactating …”

“Interesting.”

He licked over her nipple, then suckled on it until he got a drop from it. The masked woman sighed as he found her sweet spot. Then Camille got on all fours and made a sign to the big man to take her from behind. She sank her head between Millie’s legs and licked her eagerly, while the curvy woman slipped under the thin one and got her tongue against the man’s cock and Camille’s clit. Michael, who was losing his inhibitions, pushed his cock down the thick woman’s pussy.

It took them all a moment to find their rhythm, but they did find it eventually.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2021, 11:55:53 am »
I hope that Millie lactating will see a transfer of some of the “muscle growth formula” to Michael. I am not a fan of these wimps who allow the woman they love to grow whilst they go backwards.  If it were me I would work twice as hard so that my partner knows that her efforts are appreciated and reciprocated.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2021, 03:06:04 pm »
After a while, they were all happily exhausted. The four others had gathered around Millie, whose muscles were glistening with sweat. From her pussy, a large double-headed dildo emerged which she had worked into everybody’s openings. The big man was tracing the lines of her strong muscles, admiring her ripped looks.

“Wow. This is amazing. How long have you been working out?”

“A year, maybe? My … husband here has been very supportive with his science.”

The masked woman laughed: “So you’re really a professor?”

He grinned awkwardly.

“I am.”

“Cool. And such a buff one too …”

Camille kissed Millie.

“They’re both wonderful, don’t you think?”

There were nods all around. Finally, it was Millie’s turn to blush. The masked man said:

“You’ll have to come here again when you’re in Paris. Or we could … show you around for a bit.”

Camille raised an eyebrow: “So much for anonymous sex.”

The masked woman laughed and replied: “You wouldn’t recognize me in the street anyway!”

Millie pulled her over and said: “We can talk some more later. Why don’t we do another round?”

Millie and Michael left hours later, exhausted, but very happy. Millie was literally dancing in the street. They had left Camille there after thanking her profusely. The young scientist was still a little embarrassed by what had just happened, but he was slowly getting used to this new way of living. Honestly, he would never have expected that he would go to a Parisian underground orgy with a hundred-year-old woman which he had impregnated. None of these words had figured in his plans for his life at any point. The thing was, he was starting to getting used to it. His new muscles, his success, they were both increasing his confidence and he was starting to feel as if this was all the new normal. He liked it.

They reached the hotel after a lengthy walk which had been interrupted on occasion for a quick kiss and fuck in the shadows. By now, he was chafed and tired and she was starting to feel her age. She was truly happy, though. The concierge helped them up to their room and they got out of their clothes, at least barely, before passing out on the bed.

The couple slept in the next day. After a bit of sightseeing (guided by their mysterious partners of that night, who turned out to be a mild-mannered librarian and a demure housewife poly couple) and spending some time with Camille, they flew back to the states.

Back there, Millie got busy running the company for a while, making arrangements for the rest of her pregnancy. Somehow, she decided it was time to let go of the most intense parts of her business. The midwife was very happy with this decision. At least Millie was reducing the amount of stress. She was a little unsure about Millie constantly increasing her workouts, but the old woman wouldn’t stop. By now, she was eating five to seven meals a day and working out two to three hours every day, carefully tuning her muscles and doing her best to build some high-quality, pure meat.

Also, she was already vigorously pumping her breasts, amazed by the amount of milk she was producing. She donated it to the local hospital and insisted on bringing it herself. Somehow, the pumping was making her breasts swell up and in the third month of her pregnancy, her previously smallish, deflated breasts were looking quite plump and full now. It was a strange contrast to her otherwise ripped physique. Another bonus was that she was looking even younger. Millie was now looking like a GILF in her late sixties with her reduced wrinkles and shoulder length blonde with grey streaks hair.

At this rate, she quickly outgrew her clothes and frequently called on Camille to provide her with new and customized styles. Of course, she insisted on personal delivery, which usually led to some more intimate encounters.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2021, 02:54:16 pm »
Michael was with her usually, now training close to her level. He was on the roids now too, and they were doing wonders on his physique. The maids at the mansion were getting quite annoyed at him looking so strong and confident, while their employer kept him to herself.

When he overheard the girls whisper among themselves, he couldn’t help grinning.

“Damn, he’s starting to look really buff … I love it.”

“Yeah. I … you know, I thought about him last time I … you know.”

“Wow. Girl, you’re crazy.”

Michael was on the balcony above them and he grinned. He did his best to stay hidden, but hearing them talk about him like that … It turned him on tremendously.

“I mean, he’s gotta be good in bed if the boss keeps him for her. You know her: Only the best.”

“Definitely. That guy’s got to be a sex god then.”

“A sex god? Wow. This is corny, even by your standards.”

A third maid arrived. Mildred was busy getting massaged, so they could chat for a moment.

“What are you doing out here?”

“We’re fantasizing about Michael.”

“The doctor? God, girls, what’s your problem?”

“You don’t like him?”

“Nah. Not my type.”

“Very well, that’s great for me. I only have to share him with Maria.”

“Girls, you’re so … I don’t know.”

“Okay, then tell us. What’s your type?”

Michael could hear an embarrassed chuckle from the newcomer below.

“Promise you won’t tell anyone?”

“Girl, we’re basically spilling our beans here and lusting after people at work … Not a good idea anyway, so fire away.”

“Okay … So … I’m kinda, you know … into the boss.”

There were grunts of approval.

“I can see that.”

“Yeah, makes sense.”

The girl that had just confessed added:

“She’s getting really buff and sexy now. And with the tits …”

The two Michael-fans agreed:

“Yeah. Those are incredible. I wish my tits were anywhere that size.”

“Those’d look great on you.”

“Why, thank you!”

By now, Michael was rock-hard. He retreated inside and stepped out of his suit. He went to Millie's closest and inspected his naked self in front of her large "posing" mirror. He can see why those maids were swooning for him, he was hunk! Michael now has the body of a pro men's physique competitor with his rock hard six pack, Adonis belt and vascular bulging biceps. He even started letting his facial hair grow out, mostly since he was so busy and had no time to shave, but kinda like it as it gave him a more manly/mature look. He look down at his throbbing cock, thinking of how much his sex drive has increased in the last couple of months due to the roid stacks following through his veins. No wonder Millie is always in such a horny state. He just wished that he listen to her and started on the gear sooner. Who knows how big he'd be now! He grab his cook and started thinking of how'd he'd look with a little more muscle while flexing his opposite bicep. He then shook his head and stopped:

"Whoa! Easy Michael! Don't get so vain..." He told himself

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2021, 03:03:46 pm »
I apologize for some of the grammar at the end of the last chapter. I was "excited" as I was writing it and forgot to check for spelling mistakes lol

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2021, 09:48:55 pm »
Loving the way this story is going. Mega karma

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2021, 02:49:42 am »
A page turner indeed. K+

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2021, 06:10:00 am »
Want to see them both become muscle monster and their baby to be a genetic 20lb monster. Would love to see a child of 5 ripped and having a 9 year old’s body 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View