Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575738 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:20:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999  (Read 36732 times)

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« on: July 10, 2021, 03:35:30 am »
This is a story that I commissioned El_Roy_1999 to write for me. It's an Idea I had in mine for a long time but never had time to put pen to paper. Now that it's complete, I will post a part of it everyday (with the permission of El_Roy himself). This story features Female and male muscle growth, de-aging and pregnancy (in the back half of the story). I hope you enjoy!

Rejuvenation

“Ma’am, you didn’t have to come down to the labs. We could have brought everything up to your office!”

The young scientist was blushing and trying to justify himself. Mildred hardly cared. Taking care of the actual work and walking the shop floor had built her fortune and she wouldn’t stop now. At least as long as she could still walk. It was a bit of a marvel, really. The famous Mildred Thorne, lifelong CEO of Thorne Pharmaceuticals and Thorne Cosmetics, 109 years old, was still in charge. Sure, she could no longer stride easily through the factories and labs and take in all the ideas flying around, but she still insisted on being there, even with her walker.  She looked up at the young man. He was cute, she had to give him that. Tall, curly red hair, freckles, a pointy nose … He reminded her of that actor … What was his name?  She sighed. That was the trouble with being this old. All those things you should remember were getting less and less relevant, simply because most of the people you could remember from your youth were dead and buried together with their children and, well, grandchildren.  Mildred had never expected to reach this biblical age, and somehow, she had always been busy. Now she had no heir and no family. Sure, there were probably some strange fifth generation relatives, but she had preferred to put all her money into a trust then to find it in the hands of some happy-go-lucky idiot. 

“Young man, I haven’t gotten this far by hiding in my office. Tell me what I need to know!”

The old woman’s voice was slightly cracking, but there was still a force and clarity of mind behind it. The young researcher looked at her with admiration. She was truly ancient, with a wrinkled, almost grey face, a surprisingly full head of white, permed hair and intelligent, sparkling blue eyes. At the same time, she was incredibly old and decades of osteoporosis had shrunk her down to a mere four feet. She followed him eagerly with her walker, slowly moving her legs and maintaining her tension as good as she could. 

“Okay …” He was nervous. After all, she still had the final word on all new products. Sure, her maxim was ‘Say yes!’, but he didn’t want to screw this up. “Okay. We have created an experimental compound that should be able to reverse menopause in women. We’ve had preliminary testing and it’s looking good. After all, with people taking longer and longer to have children, and complications increasing beyond a certain age, it’s …” The ancient woman nodded slowly. Yes. That was a problem. Having a solution there … 

“That is promising, young man. But does it affect the rest of the body too? Getting pregnant is fine, but if a woman can’t support the child, it’s a recipe for disaster!” He seemed relieved.

“Ah, ma’am, that is a good point. It does have certain de-ageing properties. We have yet to determine how great they actually are, but that would obviously require a longer-term study. I would say that combining it with several other treatments might increase the effect and make things easier …”

The billionaire nodded slowly.  “Good. I’ll have your data reviewed and if everything checks out, you’ll get all the funding you need.”

"Very well. Thank you very much, ma’am.”

“Yes, yes.” She thought for a moment, then said: “Why don’t you come visit me for dinner?” She turned to her secretary. “Emily, do I have time tonight?” The young woman nodded. “Very well. Then come visit me tonight at the penthouse. Just business casual, nothing too fancy.” “Of course, ma’am.” She nodded again and set off with her walker. Time to check the rest of the department.

Forum Saradas

Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« on: July 10, 2021, 03:35:30 am »

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 08:09:19 am »
Good start! I like age regression stories, they are very rare.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 01:42:55 pm »
Thank you! It's a bit of a slow build, but it will pick up fast!

The evening came and the young man was buzzed in by Mildred’s assistant. He had done his best to look good, combing his hair and putting on a tweed jacket that screamed college professor. Emily led him inside the penthouse. It was perfectly kept, very clean and it gave him intense 1950s vibes. The old woman appeared, wearing a shapeless black dress. Her hair was as white as snow and her face was made up in a very reduced style.

She smiled at him:  “Do you like it? I had it designed by Le Corbusier in … when was it … 1948? Niemeyer was furious when I didn’t let him give it a try, but I told him I didn’t want it to look like a plane or a fruit bowl!” She chuckled.  The young man nodded, a little unsure. The old woman reminisced for a moment, then said:  “Anyway, you must be starving. Come on, Kyong Hi has something wonderful prepared for us.” Using her walker, she led the way and they soon found themselves at a rather intimate dining room table. As they ate, the old woman asked:  “Do you like it? It’s a favorite.”

He nodded.  “It’s great. Korean?”

“Actually, it’s a bit of a fusion thing. I need to be careful with what I eat at my age. It can be a little rough on the stomach …” She looked out of the window, the lights of the city below shining. “It’s funny. The only thing in my body that’s still working are my teeth. I didn’t expect that.” She drifted off a little. “Actually, I didn’t expect to last this long … And now, it’s ending. You know, at my age, there isn’t much I can still expect. But … Your drug … It gave me hope.”

“It did?”

“Yes. Maybe this is one last thing I should try. Produce an heir, if you want.”

“You would try this on yourself?”

“Why not? What’s the worst that could happen?” She laughed, which sounded more like a wheeze. “Besides, one shouldn’t sell a thing that one doesn’t trust. Imagine a baker not eating his own bread!”

“Well, I think it should be okay. It is a bit … challenging to try it at your age, because …”

“Because I am old. Yes. That’s obvious to me. Still, you’ll be hard pressed to find someone who is able to get the medical experts I can have easily.”

“Very well. I will prepare the treatment and then, we’ll see.” The old woman sighed happily. Maybe she could have this last wish too … 

It took a few weeks to prepare everything. The old woman followed the developments attentively and almost neglected her other businesses. She was as excited for this as never before. It seemed as if she had already recovered a part of her vitality.  When Michael, the young man, came up to her penthouse, she smiled eagerly. 

“Do you have it?”

“Absolutely. Here it is.” He placed a set of vials on the table. “It’s a long-term treatment. You should at least use it for half a year before trying to conceive. I would also recommend daily exercise, preferably with appropriate, but higher resistances.”  She nodded. That was no problem. Then he added:  “Another thing. You probably should use this too.” He placed another vial on the table. “It’s a steroid we developed in conjunction with the menopause drug. It should support your muscular recovery without too many negative side-effects.”

“Very well. I trust you will want to monitor my progress?”

“Certainly. That would be great.”

“Good. Then I expect you to be here tomorrow at … Let’s make this seven. I want to start early!”

He nodded and left soon after.   

At night, Mildred had the strangest dream. She was running freely over a beach, her hair blowing in the wind. With every bouncing step, her body seemed to soar even higher, and she could feel an incredible freedom. Eventually, she calmed down and sat down by the crashing waves. There was a strange warmth within her, a kind of energy that spread through her body, filling her with a sensation of deep comfort. She ran her hand over her belly, which was somehow swelling up now, then she felt a sharp kick which almost took her breath away. She awoke in the depth of the night. It was a strange feeling. There was an overwhelming melancholy, but also a glimmer of hope. She sighed. Maybe this would really happen … She could dream it, so maybe … maybe it would become reality. She closed her eyes, hoping to return to her dream. It was gone, but it lingered on her mind.

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 08:17:02 am »
It's certainly good :) Eagerly waiting for continuation.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 01:25:03 pm »
At last, it was seven o’clock. Her assistants had already prepared everything for her. There was a lot of food, much more than she usually ate, and there was a lot of protein. She wasn’t too sure she would be able to eat all this. The scientist arrived five minutes early and sat down with her. He wanted to explain the exact effects and structure of the drug, but Mildred wasn’t interested.

She just put her hand on his and said:  “Michael, I am 109 years old. The worst thing that could happen is that I could die. Do you believe there’s still some life left I might miss if this doesn’t work? I trust you and I want to get started. As I said, I don’t have that much time.”

She smiled warmly and he nodded:  “Very well, ma’am. I’ll give you two injections: First the drug to reverse the menopause, then the steroid. Then you should eat, and then, you’ll have to exercise.”

“Very well. Then let’s get started.”

He got up and took some time looking at her thin, frail arms. Then he shook his head.  “Ma’am, this isn’t going to work. I need to inject this at a safe place. The drugs need to go into your muscle and … there simply isn’t enough.”

She sighed. As he hesitated, she said:  “Well, you’re the scientist. Come up with a solution!”

“Uh … Well … I’ll have to check and see if there’s a safe area to inject you.”

“So what should I do? Take off my clothes?”

The young man swallowed.  “Should I go outside?”

The old woman lifted an eyebrow. Then she produced a cough that might have been a laugh.  “No, no, you can stay. I am well past any vanities. Besides, you’ll have to find the right place.”

He nodded, blushing. Ms. Thorne called for an assistant which helped her out of her clothes. The researcher was rather shocked by what he saw, despite the fact that he shouldn’t have been surprised. The woman was truly ancient, her neck skin hanging down like a turkey’s gullet. Her shoulders were very slim, leading into a pair of empty, hanging breasts, which rested on a slumping belly whose skin also hung down over her crotch. Her butt was an empty sack of skin and her thin, sticklike legs made her look like a misshapen hen. 

She saw his barely concealed disgust and laughed:  “Not what you expected, huh? Sadly, at my age, even money won’t help my looks much. But maybe your invention will. So, pick a place!”

Embarrassed, the young man examined her until he decided to go with her butt. He injected her quickly and said:  “Alright. This should do it. Next you should eat, and then, it’s time to train.” Once this was done, the researcher quickly recorded her vitals to make sure he could document her development. 

She got dressed again, then did as she was told and did her best to eat as much as she could. It took some time and in the end, she left a lot of it on the table. Groaning, she got up, reaching for her walker. With slow, careful steps, she walked over to the room that had been converted into a rather simple gym. The trainer she had hired, a strong young man who did his best to appear more as a nurse than as a fitness coach, directed her to the first exercise. 

Michael stayed around, watching her work out to see if anything strange happened. The training was as basic as possible. Some very light isometrics and a few careful exercises using minimal weights was all the trainer wanted to risk.  Half an hour later, it was already over and the coach carefully massaged her to protect her from any problems with her posture. After this, the old woman left to rest. 

Michael turned to the trainer:  “What do you think?”

“Me? I don’t see the point, really. But if it helps her and she wants it, why not?”

“You mean the training, right?”

“Yes? Is there anything else I need to know?”

The scientist produced a blank expression.  “I don’t think so.”

The strong young man wasn’t entirely convinced. He did pack up and leave soon after.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 04:21:25 pm »
Good stuff!  Anxiously awaiting part II. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 12:08:38 am »
Another quality story by Roy. Nice commission idea.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2021, 06:45:45 am »
A great update and a intriguing story!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 02:03:56 am »
Three months in, he was there again, it was morning and she was already eating as he came in.

“Good morning, Michael. How are you today?”

She smiled broadly at him, her face radiant. Was it just him or was her neck actually firming up? He knew that the drug would improve the skin structure, but she was really looking younger now. Well, she looked at most like an eighty-year-old. He chuckled.

“I’m fine. Ms. Thorne, you’re looking much better. All rested and happy!”

“All thanks to you and to dear Simon, my trainer. You’re both such a big help.” She helped herself to another serving. “I’ve been thinking, Michael. Since this is working so well, what about increasing the dosage? Not of the drug, but of the steroid? I love how it makes me feel, it makes me more assertive, more motivated and hungrier. And the muscles develop nicely.”

“Well, ma’am, I certainly could do that, but I’m not sure it is such a good idea, after all …”

She gave him a slightly annoyed look. Michael realized that this woman wasn’t used to refusals. He relented:

“We could try a slightly higher dosage, I guess. It doesn’t interfere with the drug itself, so …”

She smiled: “Wonderful. Then we should start right away. I’m going to train now, and I want the boost immediately.”

He nodded and prepared the injections. After finishing her meal, she took off her robe and he stared. She was still incredibly old and wrinkly, but there was now a certain tension to her body. She stood a little straighter, she even seemed taller. Even though she was ancient, she had changed her frailty into a spryness that suggested some kind of hidden strength. Also, her body had filled out a little, her arms and legs no longer stick-thin.

She turned around, presenting her butt. The movement was still slow and careful, but it was no longer as hesitant.

Michael blurted out: “Wow … That’s much better!”

The old woman chuckled: “Is this how you think, Michael?”

“Uh …” He blushed up to his ears. “It’s just … I am happy my invention works!”

“So am I, Michael, so am I. Now get on with it!”

Obeying, he injected her. Once he was done, she put the robe back on and walked to the gym slowly. Only when she was halfway there did Michael realize she was no longer using her walker. He wasn’t sure of what to make of it and rushed towards her to offer her his arm as a support, but she just frowned at him:

“You’re kind, but it isn’t necessary. Not anymore.” Then she cocked her head a bit. “For short distances. But you see, your treatment is working.”

He took a step back and smiled, slightly embarrassed by this. Then again, he was proud of his work. The old woman disappeared into her gym, leaving him standing. He wondered how far she would take it.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2021, 10:24:05 am »
A very interesting first couple of parts. Great work.

Offline Docta1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2021, 12:44:32 pm »
Wow... can't wait for next Installment

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2021, 12:13:34 am »
Time seemed to fly now. The old woman was making great progress and with her sticking rigorously to her schedule. Her look was changing fast. The drugs and the exercise built her muscles up again, and her bones reformed. Every day, Simon would massage her muscles and stretch her out, giving her recovering skeleton the space it needed to stabilize. The walker would have started to gather dust if the old woman wasn’t constantly surrounded by a flock of maids and servants who catered to her every whim. She still walked slowly and carefully, but the times of short, shuffling steps and wobbly movements were gone. When she walked over the shop floor, talking to the workers, she appeared confident and strong.
Still, the best part, she declared, was that she could finally sleep all through the night. The many little troubles of being this ancient had disappeared. She felt liberated.

“Doctor, you’re doing wonders on me, I tell you. It’s amazing.”

She smiled happily at him, her face still looking old, but somehow, she had recovered her vigor. Maybe it was the make-up. She did have a cosmetologist at her place every day to prepare her for the day now. The woman worked fortifying cremes into her skin and made sure she looked her best.
Her skin had become thicker and rosy again. She even went outside to tan once, but returned soon enough.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think this is appropriate for me.”

Michael hesitated. He had to admit that he was fascinated by this woman. Sure, a certain familiarity had set in after visiting every day over seven months. They talked about all kinds of things, and the further the treatment progressed, the better her memory seemed to become. Her voice recovered its strength and she changed her outfits subtly to move away from the bag-like dresses she wore in the beginning. Lately, she had switched to simpler outfits that emphasized her returning figure a bit. Right now, she was wearing a deep blue forties style dress which she hadn’t worn in decades. It showed off her slim waist and her slowly improving calves. Still, she combined it with a cardigan to maintain her modesty.

He asked:

“Why is that?”

“Ah, Michael, I am very, very old. When I was a young girl, the sunburnt look … it wasn’t appropriate. The peasant girls were all golden brown, so if you wanted to be a beauty, you had to be pale.” She sighed. “Now of course, you could say that this is ancient history, but there are tastes you acquire
early and it’s hard to break them.”

“Certainly, ma’am. I really have no idea of how things were … I mean, I heard about life in the past at school and I saw some documentaries, but …”

His voice drifted off as he realized he was probably insulting the woman now. She smiled:

“Don’t worry, Michael. I know that I am a relic of the past. It’s my pride and joy. And that I feel more alive now is a blessing you gave me.”

He blushed, but was relieved. She continued:

“I have been thinking … Michael, would you accompany me on an evening in town? Nothing fancy, just a thing I’ve been missing all those years.”

The young man hesitated, then said:

“Of course. What do you have in mind?”

“Oh, maybe a nice restaurant, then a concert … or even a dance?”

“Are you sure that you can already do this?”

“I wouldn’t worry. We’re not going to do any rock’n’roll, are we?”

He sighed and agreed. It was a little like going to a dance with his grandmother or some ancient aunt.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 01:08:14 am »
Indeed, after an excellent dinner, they ended up at a ballroom that played modernized, slightly fused swing and jazz. She hooked her arm around his and let him lead her inside. Some people were wearing period outfits and were showing of their skills as dancers. They watched from their table. Mildred smiled:

“Back in the day, I knew how to do a few of these tricks. But I doubt my knees could still bear that
strain.”

Michael shrugged:

“If you continue like this, you will soon be able to do this again.”

“You think so? That would be a dream. I loved dancing back in the day. Do you know how to dance?”

“Uh … I heard you gotta try and spell your name with your butt.”

The old woman gave him a confused look:

“You heard that? How strange. I will show you. Come with me.”

Mildred took his arm and led him on the dancefloor carefully. “Put your feet here and here, now put your hand on my waist …”

He hesitated. She noticed his nervousness and said: “I won’t eat you.”

He did as he was told.

“Now give me your hand and follow my steps. You should be leading, but we live in the future, don’t we?”

He nodded. This was definitely the future!

Two hours later, the taxi brought them back to her home. She was happy and a little tipsy from the two glasses of champagne she had drunk. They had danced for a bit, slowly, carefully. She had him lead after a bit of trying. The dance hadn’t been much, but the band had played some slow, elegant pieces and they had enjoyed themselves. Despite his hesitation, Michael had liked the evening. Mildred had regaled him with some anecdotes about long dead celebrities, but she had a certain charm and humor to it, so she could really make them come alive in her stories. He had managed to keep up with some strange science trivia and a few stories of his own. All in all, it was a splendid evening. He did have to carry her back to the taxi, though. Her legs had simply given out under her.

As he said goodbye, the maids already swarming her to make sure she was alright, he thanked her for the pleasant evening. She smiled, there was a pause, and then he went home. He walked the streets alone for a while, wondering what he was getting himself into …

Offline Ddraig

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2021, 07:02:07 am »
I'm waiting for more

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 01:45:34 am »
Sorry for not posting the last few days, busy weekend! Here's the next portion:

Their outing wasn’t the last. Indeed, the two were growing closer and closer. Nine months in, she had the tennis court at her mansion reopened. It had been gathering weeds since she rarely left her penthouse and the company building anymore, but now that her life was returning to her, she liked
to go there in her free time. She had invited Michael to join her there one Sunday morning. He came in just as she finished her workout with Simon. The old woman stood and looked at her reflection in the full-length mirrors. She was astonished by how good she looked. Her body made her appear like a woman in her sixties, and one that had kept fit all her life. Her face was still ancient, but her active new life and the work of her
beautician made her look surprisingly young. All in all, she was changing for the better, becoming stronger and happier with every passing day.
Right now, she was wearing a pair of bloomer-like trunks that showed off her well-shaped legs. Her calves had grown into tight, hard muscles and her thighs had become bigger and tougher, losing their sticklike look on the way. She pressed one leg on tiptoes to bring out her calves and smiled. The look
of her shapely legs made her happy.

As a top, she was wearing a kind of blouse that covered her torso completely, but her arms had firmed up considerably, the flabs of skin that hung from her upper arms having receded over time. Her skin was still old and wrinkled, but there was a kind of energetic glow to it now. She posed a little more and then saw Michael in the reflection.

“Ah, here you are. It’s wonderful, don’t you think? Your treatment is a miracle!”

Her posture had further improved and she must have grown a few inches simply from recovering her bone mass. Also, her hair had turned fuller again.
She flexed her arm and there was the slightest bump forming under her skin. Michael had to admit he was impressed by the formula’s success. Simon nodded from the background.

He added: “I have never seen anything like it.”

“Thank you. It’s a pleasure to see you happy!”

She turned to him and said: “You know what? I wasn’t sure I’d like it, but I enjoy working out. Not only because it makes me
stronger … It allows me to clear my head. I think I will continue it.” She looked at Simon. “I think we can make it more intense, unless the doctor has any objections.”

“No, not at all. As long as you don’t overdo it and you feel comfortable?”

“Oh, I am very, very comfortable with it. By the way, could you increase the dosage?”

“Of the drug?”

“No, no. I think this is just right. Of the steroid. I think it’s doing wonders for me.”

“Yes, of course. Why not? But we should be careful and keep you monitored.”

“My dear Michael, I am probably the most monitored woman on the planet. As long as you say that it doesn’t interfere with my plan, then I’m glad.”

“Then we can do this.”

“Wonderful. Now, Michael, do you play tennis?”

He blushed. “I’ll have to say no again.”

She gave him a benign smile, seeming almost embarrassed by his admission.

“They didn’t teach you much in the way of life, did they?”

“Well … I am mostly a nerd, you see …”

“You’ll have to show me what you can do once in a while.” He blushed even worse now. “But today,
we play tennis.”

With these words, she sent him down to the court while she went to change into her dress.

Michael waited for her at the tennis court. One of the maids had brought him an outfit, including shoes, shorts and a shirt. The clothes fit him perfectly, he wondered how they figured that out, but he still felt awkward. He had looked at his reflection in the changing booth and couldn’t help thinking that he looked like one of these oafish young men that had sometimes showed up at his laboratory, pushed by some wealthy donor. They would feign interest in science for a few hours, then disappear to either play with their phones or try to chat up the female engineers. And now, he was looking like one, with the exception that he had his long thin pale limbs and the thick glasses. He was a worst-case fop-nerd.

Mildred came to the court moments later. Her step had a certain spring to it and she was wearing a midi tennis dress in shining white. Her white hair was tied into a bun and she carried her racket with perfect ease.

“You look smart, Michael. I like it!”

“You think so, ma’am?”

“Yes, yes. It fits you! The red hair, the white shirt … It looks great. To think that they used to teach us
that redheads were somehow evil …” She grinned wickedly. “Are you evil, Michael?”

“I try not to, ma’am.”

“Good!” She took a ball and let it bounce, easily catching it again. “Let’s play some tennis, then.”

She walked to her half of the court. Then she stopped and said:

“Oh, one thing … We’ve spent so much time together now, Michael, I think you should stop saying
‘ma’am’. Just call me Mildred, will you?”

“Yes, ma’am, er … Mildred. I’ll do my best!”

“Very well!”

She tossed the ball up and hit it with the racket rather easily. It wasn’t a particularly powerful serve. The shot was a casual, amateur affair. But Michael could see that the woman was incredibly happy with it. She was in control again. Also, Michael missed the ball, whiffing the racket pointlessly.
He wanted to explain something, to say that he was sorry, but Mildred didn’t even care.

Instead, she said: “Don’t bother. I’ve got more. Try this one!”

The game went on for a while. After a few shots, Michael actually managed to return some serves and soon enough, they managed to play a few rounds. This was all very friendly and relaxed, but Michael could sense that Mildred wanted more. Her competitive, intense nature was showing
through and he could see her frustration at the limits of her body. Eventually, they were done. Michael was sweaty and exhausted. His face was a deep red from the strain and the sun and he looked as if he was about to collapse. Mildred wasn’t looking much better, but she did her best to hide it.

“That was great. We have to do this again soon.”

The young man took a deep breath.

“Yes … but maybe not right away …”

She grinned: “Did I wear you out?”

“Uh … The ball certainly did … I don’t think I have ever moved so much in the last few years.”

“You’ll get used to it!”

The old woman was tremendously pleased with herself.

“You know, Michael, I love this treatment. I feel so strong, so in control … It’s like a second spring for
me. Thank you very much for making this.”

He nodded as his heart rate finally went down to normal.

“It’s a pleasure … Mildred. Now I’d love to take a shower …”

“Come along, you can use the bathroom in the house.”

He followed her inside, surprised by the growing familiarity.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View