Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574463 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 07:27:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Wife takes control
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wife takes control  (Read 16265 times)

Offline Chadzbox

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Wife takes control
« on: June 25, 2021, 10:25:55 pm »
A quick little story about buying my wife some weights.

For Christmas, I bought you some weights (OK I bought you weights for my own enjoyment).

A few months later, entering the living room I see you have your arm over the back of the couch – you are curling the 20 with one arm, and straining. I see your bicep pushing up as you lift. You look at me and you don’t put the weight down (you usually would, but not today). You say, “You like that?” Knowing how good it looks, knowing how strong you’re getting. You do 2 more “7,8” then you can’t do any more. “Spot me,” you say – it’s not a question, more like an expectation, a command. I help you get 6 more reps as you squeeze each rep at the top, flexing as hard as you can, looking down at your own muscle, loving the way it looks and feels. You even reach over and feel for yourself, knowing that I’m going crazy watching you, but more than anything, you feel strong, sexy, swollen, and powerful.

A few months later, I catch you flexing in the mirror, feeling your own arm. Again, you see me and you don’t stop. Instead you smile and turn toward me; you flex right at me and tap the top of your muscle, so proud that it is starting to create a mound above your arm. “You want to feel?” you say, and I walk in with a lump in my throat, trembling at how sexy this is and how I finally get to feel your arm at your request. You flex for me, but before I can touch it, you push me back. “You get to watch,” you say as you push me into our room and eventually push me onto our bed – surprisingly hard actually.  You quickly do 20 pushups and take off your shirt. You are in your bra and panties now, and I notice that I can see the faint outline of your abs at the side of your stomach. You pick up a weight – is it 25 lbs? You lift it easily 10 times and switch arms. “Nah, that’s not enough” you say and continue working your biceps.

You put your heel right in my crotch, find my aching hardon with your toes and stroke it twice but you stop with them menacingly over my balls. “Hand me that lotion.” Another command. I feel a need to rebel, to take control, but you move your foot harder onto my balls and look at me. There you are, looking better than ever. Every fantasy I’ve ever had is right in front of me. You start putting lotion on your ankles, then your calves; when you get to your thighs, you flex them for me. I can distinctly see where your quads meet the hamstrings. You finish lotioning your body, and you flex both your biceps; they are noticeable balls of muscle on your arms now. I lean forward to touch them. You grab my wrists with surprising strength and whisper in my ear, “not yet.”

You push me back and pull off my pants. When you straddle me, I feel your triceps. They have grown too. They are hard with definite curves and edges. You grab around my body and roll me on top of you. With a finger under my chin you direct me to kiss you. You change pressure and push my head ever so slightly down; another command. I kiss your nipples until you put a finger under my chin and pull my face up, directing me to kiss you again—I can’t resist…every muscle in my body is trembling with excitement, waiting to obey you. After letting me kiss you for only a moment, you push the top of my head until I am looking at your bellybutton. I get the hint and move to pull your underwear off, but you pull me back up to your bellybutton, and with a tiny little pressure, you let me know I should kiss you there. You put your finger under my chin again and pull me up and up. I think I am going to kiss you again, but you pull my head next to your mouth. “You’re mine” you whisper in my ear and you push my head past your bellybutton. “Now lick my pussy” you command.

You grab my head and slam grind it hard on your pussy when you want me to lick harder and you push me away to collect yourself. In this way you amuse yourself for the next 10 minutes until you cum, squirting juice into my mouth. I swallow. You hold my head to your belly for a minute.

Then you put your finger under my chin again, pulling me up facing you. Then you reach back and grab the metal rungs of the headboard. “You can touch them now” you say. You flex hard – my eyes must open wide because you smile and flex even harder. I feel your arms. They are still small and feminine, making a small mound, but you’ve gotten tighter and I can see the definition; there’s even the small hint of a split running down your bicep. I trace the rise from top to bottom along the split, so excited that this is reality- you are flexing so hard that I can’t even push the muscle down at all. Your biceps truly feel rock hard. They quiver a little because you are flexing so hard. My mouth goes slack with amazement, my heart is in my throat, I’m having trouble breathing. Then you say, “watch this.” You hold your breath and flex over and over again. Your biceps bounce, flexed, unflexed flexed…then I see it: you have a vein snaking down your bicep.

I look down. My dick is dripping precum. I’ve never been harder, nearly as hard as your arms. You put your hand on my head again, guiding me to your pussy once more…

Offline Chadzbox

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Wife takes control
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 10:56:44 pm »
One year later, on New Year’s Eve, we smoked a joint and she said to me that she was going to give me the birthday present I always wanted in March. “And what might that be?” I asked.

Sarah responded by grabbing my hand and putting it on her arm. She flexed. She has been working out again, and I could tell by how full and hard her muscle was. “Nice huh?” She knew this was my ultimate fantasy, but hadn’t let me feel her muscle in a while.

“It’s not my birthday though.”

“This isn’t your present…well not like this. I’m going to lift each night while you put the kids to bed. I’m going to lift heavy, and hard every night. You might notice some changes, but it will be through my clothes because this is the last time I’m showing them to you or letting you touch them before your birthday. Just know that they are getting harder and bigger each day. I want you to think about my muscles each night, but they are my little secret…well, not little for long.” She pushed me down on the couch and straddled me, lifted her arms into a double bicep pose, “This is the last time I show these to you until your birthday. You can beg all you like, but you can’t look or touch until your birthday.”

I kept my end of the deal, and she kept hers. Really, it was genius. I couldn’t even sneak a peak since I was so busy brushing teeth and reading to the kids. Sometimes I heard music and imagined her pumping her muscles up, and a couple times I came into the bedroom before she showered and saw her all sweaty, even saw her flexing in the mirror once, but she would shove the door closed before I saw anything, “No peaking little man,” she taunted from the other side of the door. This always gave me a huge hardon.

One time at the beginning of March, about 2 months into this, I could hear her through the door, holding her breath and letting it go after each flex. Then I heard short quick measured breathes that I imagined were pushups, 30 at a time. This repeated: flexing, pushups, flexing… I was nervous to be caught at the door, so I laid in bed imagining what she looked like, my dick throbbing with excitement.

She came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later, fully covered in pajamas. I had finally managed to stop thinking about her since it was still 3 months to my birthday. She sat on the bed next to me and said, “stand up.” I didn’t know what to think, but she said it so forcefully that I immediately obeyed. I stood up in my underwear. I was getting hard again having been told what to do – she must have guessed this would happen -- I am particularly eager to lick her pussy all night long when she orders me to, and she has seen and felt my extra zeal when she shoves my head down, so it was no secret.
She looked down at my growing bulge and giggled, “Hmmm. Show me.” This was fantastic – I obeyed again. My dick fully hard and dripping pre-cum, she smiled and said, “rub that all over your cock.” There was plenty to go around. I fully lubed my dick with my own precum. “Now imagine my hard biceps flexing for you, imagine I let you feel my rock hard arms – don’t touch it right now – imagine I’ve pushed you down onto bed and you can’t resist me. I’m on top of course. I flex them above you. You see my peaks explode…” I was about to cum without even touching my dick. The precum was dripping almost to the floor. “Clean that up.” “Huh” “you know what to do. I gathered it up on my fingers and sucked it off. It was surprisingly sweet.
 “Good boy,” she said with a chuckle,

“Tell me why you are so turned on right now,” She ordered.

“I like it when you’re in control I guess…”

“You guess?” She was feeling her abs under her shirt. “You want to do things for me don’t you?”

“yes, anything.” I said, noticing my voice had gone an octave up, like I was lying or nervous. I looked at her, waiting.

“Wait here.” She stood up and walked to the bathroom. “And don’t even thing about touching it,” she said in a sing-song voice.

I stood there, my dick pulsing, dripping more and more pre-cum. I didn’t know what to do. Should I lick it up? Probably, but I decided it would be more fun if she told me to.

3 minutes later, I couldn’t believe how hard my cock was. It was still pulsing. I loved waiting for my wife to come back and tell me what to do. It felt like it was constantly dripping – I’d never had this much pre-cum flow out of me.

“Eww. Clean that up bitch.” She walked in forcefully making her way to my side of the bed. I licked and cleaned up my mess. Was it actually delicious, or was it my need to please my wife? I don’t know, but I couldn’t get enough. I slurped it up with the same vigor that I lick her pussy.

“Jack off now.” She said with a dismissive wave. I am not kidding when I tell you, I came almost as soon as I touched it. Three, maybe four strokes and I came onto the floor after trying to catch it all.

“Now lick it up.” I did as she asked…I couldn’t help myself—it was like she hijacked my brain and made my body act without thinking. As I licked up my jizz, her power over me gave me another hardon. She smiled and said, “don’t touch it.” I didn’t, I couldn’t.

She began feeling her body under her shirt, massaging her biceps. My dick ached, hard and dripping for her. “You can cum now.” She said more to my dick than to me.

To my amazement, it responded without me touching it. My dick convulsed, shooting jizz on Sarah’s thigh. I looked at her and apologized. She just said, “lick it up. And don’t dare think about feeling my muscles. It’s a surprise.” I licked up and didn’t touch her with my hands.

“good boy,” she said with a joyful lilt. “Now, lick my pussy.” My body reacted before my brain could think.

I licked at her wet panties and pulled them aside, devouring her pussy. She was loving it as I sucked her clit and fingered her g-spot. She was having a fabulous time, and I grabbed around her leg with my free hand, feeling a new hardness.

“NO” she pushed me off and with surprising speed spanked me. I felt so belittled, yet so turned on.

“may I please finish…” I stammered, not looking her in the eye.

She put her finger under my chin and lifted so I had to look at her. “Just so long as you know who’s boss.”

“Okay”

“OKAY?! You can call me…Ma’am for now”

“Yes ma’am,” I replied.

She grabbed my head and shoved me into her pussy. I licked and sucked, barely coming up for air – only when  she let me.

She came hard, pinning my head between strong, thick thighs. I almost passed out as she gushed into my mouth and pulled my head harder into her pussy. I thought about how amazing it was going to be to worship her body soon.

Offline acid4126

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2021, 05:27:02 pm »
Insanely good!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2021, 07:47:38 pm »
Good stuff!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline charlesdent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 11:18:17 am »
Great stuff, really looking forward to the reveal!!

Offline Chadzbox

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 07:34:55 pm »
(I accidentally said my birthday is in March…that was a mistake. My real birthday is May 27th. March was just when she took control. My bad)
I became obsessed with my wife throughout March. My heart would jump when she asked me to do the littlest thing. She would simply ask, “Will you do the dishes babe?”

I would reply in a mild voice, “yes Ma’am.” This in itself would make me hard, admitting my subservience to her.

She would smile and say, “Good boy.” More than once, she would come by and grab my crotch, feeling my rock-hard erection. “Harder!” she would say, once again to my dick rather than to me. Sure enough, it would strain beyond my control. “Good boy” she would say with a pat on my dick.

Mid March I was in the weightroom looking at our new equipment. I had only used it once to show her a few things. I saw the pin in the cable crossover machine was set at 50# on each side. I grabbed the handles and squeezed out 20 reps somewhat easily. Still got it, I thought. Then realized Sara was not that far behind me.

Of course, this made me hard and I sat down to jack off a little. I looked around at the weights and saw in the mirror she had written in huge letters, GET HUGE! My dick got even harder at reading this. Then I heard the door click shut. “What’s got you so bothered boy?” Sara said from the doorway.
“I, um, wanted to see your weights, see how strong you were getting”

“I am getting so strong.” She said and picked up a 30 lb dumbbell, reracking it with ease. My mind drifted to what she was using that for. Bicep curls? Please let it be bicep curls!

“Well, what did you see?”

“The cable crossovers” I mumbled

“I can’t hear you. What did you say?” She asserted

“The cable crossovers, Ma’am. I saw how much weight you were using”

“These?” She grabbed each handle and expertly swung them across eachother. I could see her arm muscles strain as she easily did 6 reps. “I don’t want to throw off my workout for tonight.” She walked over to me and pulled a finger up my dick collecting my precum. She held it up to my face and I licked it off. She repeated collecting the precum and licked it off her own finger. “Yummy. You are a good boy. Now cum for me!” As you can imagine two strokes later, I was collecting as much cum as I could in my hand. “Eat it for your goddess.”

“Yes, Goddess.” I looked at her and licked my hand till it was all gone.

“Good boy” she said and walked out the door. I could see her ass had stayed about the same size, but stood much higher and each cheek seems to move independent of the other.

On Friday, March 26th I had a glorious discovery. I had the day off work, so I ventured into her office desk to see if I could find pictures or workout plans or something. I knew this was not keeping strictly to my promise to her, but it wasn’t exactly not either. When I lifted the little thing that organizes pencils and paperclips, I saw it: a workout log filled out in pencil. It had workouts and pounds and number of reps all recorded.

I figured out quickly that she wrote the weight, reps and sets in that order and reps for bodyweight exercises. She mostly used dumbbells, so I figured that’s what she used in each hand.

Sunday: Chest:
   Flat bench       Incline   Flies   Dips        Cable crossovers     Banded pushups

Each lift had nearly doubled. flat becn had gone from 3 sets of 10 with 25 poundnd weights to 4 sets of 8 with 50 pound weights.

Each day showed the same kind of growth, steady and progressive. I flipped to her bicep day. She coupled it with leg day for some reason. There it was, “Bicep curls: 35x6,5x3” I couldn’t believe she was going so heavy!

My dick was screaming to be let out of my pants.

For the next few weeks I watched her. She was amazing. The kids would grab her wrists as she lifted them up in the air, she lifted the couch with one hand for me to vacuum under it, then one day she opened a jar of pickles and saw me watching. She lifted her arm and flexed the bulge could not hide any longer! It stretched her shirtsleeves tight all around.

“Just imagine.” She said quietly. “I am getting so big for you boy. I can’t wait to show you.”

She patted my dick an said, “Good boy,” walking out to play with the kids so I could finish making dinner.

It was only mid-April, and I knew she was going to even turn it up for the next month.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 08:22:55 pm »
Awe-some!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2021, 04:36:28 pm »
This is such a hot story! Really loving it.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 07:43:59 am »
This is great! Please keep it up

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 07:58:25 am »
Agreed.l love it

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 02:36:36 pm »
Amazing. Totally love it. K+

Offline Chadzbox

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2021, 10:27:40 pm »
May

“You may not jack-off anymore.” She said to me when she got in bed on May 10th.

“What do you mean?” I had just jacked off to the sound of the weights clanging downstairs. Imagining her body grow was the sexiest thing ever.

“Oh, come on. I haven’t let you see me or touch me for a week. Don’t tell me you don’t jack off. The thing is, you need to stop now.”

“Yes Ma’am”

“Good boy.” She said as she rolled over in bed, going to sleep instantly.

Her workouts had gotten longer and sounded more intense than ever, so I had ample time to imagine her getting shredded. Now though, the thought of obeying my muscle-wife was sexy as hell.

The next few weeks were hell and heaven at the same time. I had an erection every time my wife was near, and her clothes were now fitting snug in the right places: her shoulders and biceps seemed to stretch the sleeves of whatever she wore, and her back threatened to tear some of her work clothes. She always covered up with a shawl or a sweater, so nobody had any clue. In fact she laughed about her skinny-fat friend trying to give her weight loss advice at lunch. “If she only knew” she exclaimed rubbing her hand across her abs.

“Have you been a good boy?” She asked 3 nights before my birthday.

“Yes Goddess,” I replied.

“Good. Now show me your cock.”

I pulled it out, already hard, already dripping precum. She pushed me onto the bed and licked up the dribbles of precum as she gripped the base pf my cock. “Yummy, that is sweet. No wonder you like it.”

“I don’t like it. I just like pleasing you Goddess”

“Shut up. I didn’t ask you. Give me that.” She pulled her mouth down to my cock and sucked while stroking the base. “Are you close?” She asked while holding my dick tight at the base.

“Yes Goddess.”

“Good” she said, and tucked it back into my underwear. This was excruciating, and I dribbled cum for the next few days. It made me hard just to think about being her good boy.

Last Christmas when Sara told me about her little plan, she hadn’t been working out very consistently. I was happy that every once in a while, she would flex her little biceps for me. She was a little flabby all over with a little cellulite on her ass and thighs, but her hourglass figure and nice round ass still got admiring looks from teenage boys whenever we went to the pool or the beach. Her biceps barely made bump on the top of her arms. Her shoulders were so small that she had to be careful when buying swimsuits, so they wouldn’t fall off her shoulders. I used to love it when she would flex her thighs for me though, because she had been a soccer player and had always been a runner and a biker. I was happy she knew my kink and sometimes let me rub her legs or feel her biceps before sex.

She had always taken the lead in sex and loved to make me lick her pussy. I loved it when she was on top because I could feel her triceps as she climbed into place. A few times, she even flexed her biceps while she rode me. But that was all nothing compared to my birthday night.

I dropped the kids off at her parents’ house to spend the weekend there.

When I got home, My wife had dinner on the table and a candle lit. “Sit down, enjoy.” I noticed she had given me one breast of chicken while she had two on her plate. We ate, and talked and drank wine. For dessert she gave me a piece of brownie, ice cream, and a joint that we shared.
She was wearing a red dress with a small long sleeved sweater over the top. I knew this would come off soon, so I got hard.
She finished the joint and saw the bulge in my pants. “Good boy.” She whispered to me. “Come.” And she walked up the stairs to our room. I followed, watching her glutes battle each other and her calves flex into a large bulge with sinews on each step.

In our room she said, “Get naked and wait.” She went into the bathroom and called out, “I’m worried you’ll explode, so we’ll take this slow.”
She came out with everything still on, but in bare feet. “On your knees birthday boy!” She commanded.

I happily obeyed while she presented her leg. Flexing her calf. “You may touch my calves boy.”

My fingers trembled as I followed a vein up her leg from her ankle. Not only had she put on muscle, but she was shredded too. Her calf jutted out from her lower leg and I caressed up to the back side of her knee and back down, letting my fingers slide into the split in her calf. My dick stood at attention as I felt the muscles along the front of her leg, she flexed these and the jumped out beyond her shin, a thick ridge of muscle. I kissed and licked and lost all composure while I aggressively felt and squeezed her sexy calves.

“Stop boy.” She commanded, and my body went back to kneeling almost without my permission. She gently put her foot on my erection and gave it a little kick with the bottom of her foot. She smiled as it bobbed up and down.

“Feel my thigh,” she said as she lifted her dress up and flexed for me. The striations ran along and throughout each muscle. There was a deep groove from just above her thigh that led straight to her pussy. I followed this with my hands to find her pussy was as wet as my dick. “Not yet.” She said as I slid my fingers down the outsides of her thighs. The meat hung over to each side, so much that I was able to grab it. My god her thighs was rock solid. Veins crisscrossed the inside of each leg. I ventured a kiss while my hands explored her hamstrings. She pulled one leg up into a curl and I could feel a ball of muscle form.

“oh my god” I said.

“What? Are you going to cum or something?”

“Maybe?” I mumbled.

“Sit on the bed.” She commanded. She grabbed my dick at the base, squeezed and blew on it. “You can come now.” She said, and she pointed it up at my face. It shot spurts into my face and chest once again without my permission. “Go clean up.” She giggled.

I quickly jumped in the shower, knowing I would see more soon.

When I came back into the bedroom my heart jumped. She was in her dress, but had picked up some 40lb weights and was repping furiously. That’s the weight I use 6-8 times, but I watched as she did 14 with each arm.

“Want to feel them?” she asked as she picked up 45s. I nearly ran to her as I cupped her biceps feeling them swell under my hands. After 8 reps she put the weights down and pulled up a double bicep pose. Her peak was tremendous. The short head of her biceps looked like softballs, but then as if stacked on top, the long head shot up into sharp peaks,  thick veins roping over each bicep. I grabbed them, my hands covering the front, unable to reach even halfway around. She flexed and unflexed as I trembled with lust.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 01:03:51 pm »
 :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2021, 04:36:39 pm »
Whoa!  :clap:

Offline dontomec

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2021, 08:22:10 am »
 Super cool Story, any Update soon?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Wife takes control

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View