Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575435 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:29:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 63621 times)

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2021, 05:19:00 am »
Great work so far Spoon! 

I'm one of those who particularly enjoys long stories, so I'm delighted you have a plan to carry the story on to her 20s at least.  That gives you lots of opportunities to progress, lots of different sorts of episodes (home, school, sports, academics, socializing) to illustrate various aspects of her progress growing up. 

You can do more than merely show progress by listing inches and weights.  IF you have the time to devote to the story. 

Again, great work so far.  This is a very very interesting approach you are taking. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2021, 05:19:00 am »

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2021, 04:40:24 pm »
This is great, looking forward to reading more!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2021, 05:32:28 pm »
‘’Did you see that Sidney?’’ asked an excited Buttercup, ‘’I just curled the 15 kg dumbbells and it's still two month before my 13th Birthday.’’
‘’Looksy at clown.’’ replied Sidney as she pointed up to the television.
‘’Yes, yes you like Chuckleberry the clown don't you? ask Buttercup.
‘’I better take a breather before pumping these guns again’’ said Buttercup as she did a double bicep pose.
‘’Hmmm I wonder what size my biceps are?’’ thought Buttercup to herself as she walked towards the cupboard where Greg kept his steroids as well as the measuring tape he uses to record his measurements as most bodybuilders tend to do.
‘’12.5 inches! these babies are growing, last month they were only 11.4 inches.’’ exclaimed Buttercup.
Buttercup was so excited that she couldn't contain herself and giggled and jumped up and down and did a couple of bicep poses to her only audience, little Sidney who couldn't decide who was more entertaining, Cuckleberry the clown or the always delightful Buttercup.
‘’You know what this means, Sidney?, it means that my biceps are bigger than the average 20 year old male, I searched it last month and the internet told me that the average 20 year old has a bicep size of 12.4 inches.’’ said Buttercup as she headed towards the 15 kg dumbbells again.

As she lifted the dumbbells Buttercup was amazed by her veins which pop up with every curl as well as the vascularity of her forearms, she knew that was due to using the steroid  equipoise. Buttercup read online that most people cycle with equipoise for around 10 weeks but she felt that she wasn't like most people, most people don't have 12.5 inch biceps at the age of 12 and she also read online on a bodybuilding form that some guys used it for up to a year with little side effects.
‘’Well since I use far less than those bodybuilders I think I will also use equipoise for longer as well.’’ thought Buttercup to herself.
As Buttercup performed her third set of 15 kg dumbbells she felt the struggle of these weights and by putting all of her effort into it she can feel her six pack tensing as she curled the last few repetitions.
‘’I almost couldn't finish the last set, Sidney, but I pushed through and gave it my all.’’ said a tired looking Buttercup.
Buttercup’s arms hurt almost as bad as the first time she lifted weights as she placed the dumbbells back in their spot on the rack.
Since her arms hurt so much she decided to forgo the leg raised as she has to use her arms to hang from the bar and decided to proceed doing sit ups.
‘’297, 298, 299 and 300!!! exclaimed Buttercup as finished her sit ups.
‘’That’s it Sidney, my new goal is to do 1000 sit ups by the time I am 13’’ said Buttercup.
‘’A 1000 sit-ups Buttercup?’’ ask Greg as he walked down the stairs into the basement gym.
‘’Why do you want to do that for?’’ ask Greg.
‘’Sorry I did not see you Mr. Greg. replied Buttercup.
‘’You see I already have a six pack, Mr. Greg, but I want a rock hard six pack.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Well then Buttercup if you want rock hard abs you should rather focus on deadlifts, squats and toes to bar movements.’’ replied Greg.
‘‘I sure will, thank you Mr. Greg.’’ replied Buttercup.

That night as Buttercup prepared to go to bed she made a new goal for her 13th Birthday and that is to get rock hard abs as well as an Adonis belt, it's better to stop doing sit ups and follow Mr. Greg’s advice, as she thought about her six pack she realized that she enjoyed looking and feeling the power and strength developing in her muscles.
Another thought crept into her mind, if she has bigger biceps than the average 20 year old male than she should be able to beat the average 20 year old male in arm wrestling as well...

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2021, 05:53:40 pm »
For the love of God please continue posting, I want to read more.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2021, 10:11:10 pm »
This story gets better and better! Thank you for this!

Offline Scott2920

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2021, 08:15:25 am »
Like her 13 or 14. Just keep getting her stronger.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2021, 06:13:47 pm »
Saturdays always followed the same routine for Buttercup and her two cousins Ashley and Jennifer. Their uncle Ted, better known as ‘’Ted, the triangle’’ would pick them up from their respective homes and take them out for a milkshake or go to the movies, it is his way of showing his love to his nieces.
The only problem is that Ted only has three topics he can converse with and that is either about MMA, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or right wing conspiracy theories, neither of which he is allowed to discuss in the presence of his nieces, which means that he mostly watches videos on his phone whilst his nieces take the opportunity to gossip amongst themselves or whatever it is that young girls talk about.

‘’Ashley your mother told me that you and Jennifer both won medals for gymnastics.’’ remarked Uncle Ted trying to make small talk.
‘’Yes we did.’’ replied Ashley.
‘’That's great news girls.’’ replied Uncle Ted.
‘’Well soon Buttercup will also get awards, she is going to be a fitness competitor.’’ said Jennifer.
‘’’That's true Uncle Ted I have been lifting weights a lot.’’ said Buttercup excitedly as she flexed her right arm to show her bicep.
It was only once Buttercup flexed her bicep that Ted noticed her rounded shoulders as well as the veins on her arms.
‘’That's some guns you are carrying there Buttercup.’’ said uncle Ted
‘’You want to arm wrestle?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’Hold your horses missy, you want to arm wrestle Ted the triangle, who retired with 5 undefeated wins from the MMA circuit?’’
‘’Are you afraid, uncle Ted the teddy bear.’’ mocked Jennifer.
‘’Heck yes, this can ruin a man’s reputation.’’ said uncle Ted in an animated voice as he placed his arm on the table and shifted some empty milkshake glasses away.
Buttercup did the same and the two of them clenched their hands together.
‘’On my count.’’ said Ashley. ‘’One two three and go!’’
Ted was actually surprised at the strength and intensity in which his niece pushed his arm, although he can feel that she sure is strong he stopped her momentum about 2 inches from the table and with some effort he pushed her arm in the opposite direction until it touched the table.
‘’I won, Ted the triangle is still undefeated.’’ exclaimed uncle Ted. ‘’Girls, I teach MMA and BJJ classes for a living, it will take a couple of years before you girls can best Ted the triangle.’’ laughed uncle Ted.
‘’But I must say Buttercup, you are indeed strong and will give some of my students a run for their money.’’
‘’Thanks uncle Ted’’ said Buttercup.

Once uncle Ted dropped off the cousins at their home, Buttercup turned towards him and asked. ‘’Uncle Ted did you really mean it when you said that I will give some of your students a run for their money’’
‘’Of course I did, don't get me wrong, in a fight they will rip you to pieces but by strength I reckon you might best a couple of them in arm wrestling.’’ replied uncle Ted.
‘’I would really like to test my strength.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Well as it is, my assistant coach is training some of the high school guys right now, I am willing to bet that you will at least beat a couple of them.’’ Said uncle Ted
‘’Well then let's go.’’ replied Buttercup with a smile on her face.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2021, 09:14:43 am »
Interesting. It would be fun if Buttercup will try MMA too :)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2021, 12:38:02 pm »
Very interesting, K for you
Come on!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2021, 08:23:18 pm »
Really like the simple and innocent - but focused storyline here.  Keep at it!!! :woohoo:

Agreed. Loving this so far.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2021, 04:21:15 am »
Excellent work! K+!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2021, 06:17:00 pm »
‘’And here we are, my pride and joy’’ said uncle Ted as he parked his car in front of his MMA gym.
‘’Buttercup sweety, although the young guys inside are my students, they are still paying customers and I think it might be better if we tell them that you are training for an arm wrestling competition’’ said uncle Ted.
‘’Sure thing uncle Ted’’ replied Buttercup excitedly.
‘’And please don't tell your parents I bought you here, you know how they view MMA and fighting in general.’’ ask uncle Ted.
‘’Pinky promise.’’ replied Buttercup.

‘’Hi Coach!!!’’ came the shoutout as Ted and his niece entered the gym.
‘’Looking good guys, looking good.’’ replied Ted.
‘’Your late coach, we are about to head home, had some intensive rolling today and worked on our defence a bit.’’ said Ryan the assistant coach.
‘’Well guys, before you go home and take a well needed shower my niece here needs your assistance as she is training for an armwrestling contest.’’ said uncle Ted.
Upon hearing this Buttercup made a bicep pose with her right arm to which some of the guys reacted by making an audible gasp.

Apart from the coach there were 6 boys ranging from 16 to 18 years of age.
Buttercup went with the direction of uncle Ted and sat on her knees in front of a setting bench, her first opponent sat across from her, a 16 year old named Luke and the two of them clasped their hands together. Buttercup reckoned that his biceps were around 11 inches and he clearly didn't have shoulders like hers, apart from the two 18 year olds Buttercup was confident that she could outmuscle them all.
‘’One,two three go!’’ shouted uncle Ted.
Buttercup held her arm straight as poor Luke tried with all his power and effort to push her arm down but to no avail.
‘’She is playing you Luke.’’ said one of the boys.
Buttercup felt excited, no she felt ecstatic knowing she was stronger then this boy 4 years her senior, after about 30 seconds of Luke trying and clearly looking embarrassed Buttercup’s face lined up with a mischievous smile and allowed Luke to push her arm almost touching the bench where she held it in steady again. Luke now tried harder but he was clearly exhausted, Buttercup then to the amazement of the spectators effortlessly controlled Luke’s arm and pushed his hand down onto the opposite side of  the bench.

The contest with the three 17 year olds went the same way, with Buttercup playing and controlling their arms and the same when Butterup competed with the first 18 year old.
Buttercup’s last match was with the 18 year old Laslo whom she recognised as he lives in the same street as her.
As they clasped their hands together Laslo was the first boy to give her trouble and although she tried she couldn't move his arm but she did put up a serious resistance but in the end with much effort Laslo won.
‘’Well that was impressive, 5 out of 6.’’ laughed uncle Ted
‘’I hope you do well in your tournament.’’ Said Laslo.
‘’Well thank you, and I hope you do well in your BJJ competition.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’If you ever need someone to train against, I will be more than willing to help you out seeing as we live close to each other and your uncle is my coach.
‘’That would be fantastic.’’ said Buttercup.

‘’Uncle Ted, is Laslo was single?’’ asked Buttercup as they stopped in her parent's driveway.
‘’I think you are having a school girl crush.’’ was the only response she got from her uncle regarding that subject.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2021, 08:41:57 pm »
Glad to see another entry today! I was starting to get worried we weren't going to see another entry in this story. The MMA/arm wrestling stuff is cool, but let's hear some more about her strength training and gear usage please. 😁

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2021, 10:36:19 pm »
New awesome chapter, The_spoon! Thank you :)

In my case I really hope that she will try MMA too and beat all guts there, including her uncle )

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2021, 01:21:28 am »
Interesting. I wonder if her mass and training will affect her height.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View