Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574099 Posts in 72914 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 05:46:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 63482 times)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Buttercup getting buff.
« on: April 09, 2021, 07:20:09 pm »
Buttercup was sitting in her bed browsing the internet looking at influencers and wishing that she was as popular as some of them claimed to be. The 12 year old spend a lot of time in her room because she doesn't have any real friends with the exception of her cousin which she only sees over weekends. As she looked at a photo of an influencer she was startled when her mother knocked on her door.
‘’Sweetie, you got a moment?’’ asked her mother.
‘’Yes mommy, what can I do for you.’’ replied the always good mannered Buttercup.
‘’Well dear, it's what you can do for Mr. Anderson our neighbor.’’ replied her mother.
‘’As you know Mrs. Anderson passed away four months ago and he wants to know if you would be willing to babysit little Sidney Mondays to Thursdays from 17H00 till around 18H30 when he gets home from work. He is willing to pay you $200.00 a week. You see dear the lady that looks after Sidney has to leave by 17H00 everyday as she also have a family to look after.’’
Buttercup remembered that Mrs. Anderson was always nice towards her and felt sad remembering the poor woman's suffering due to cancer. But in truth Mr. Anderson scared Buttercup due to his massive size, the man was a bodybuilder of monstrous proportions, but she also felt sad for the man who lost his wife and has to raise a daughter by himself.
‘’Well I would like to help mummy, but Mr. Anderson scares me, he is really intimidating.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Don't worry dear he is really a gentle giant and would greatly appreciate your help, why don't you quickly go see him and talk to him yourself’’ replied her mother.

As Buttercup stood at Mr. Anderson’s front door she felt really nervous but the young girl also wanted to help out where she can.
‘’Ding, Ding, Ding !!!’’ goes the bell.
As the door swung open she was greeted by a muscle bound Mr. Anderson with little Sidney in his arms.
‘’Hi Buttercup, thanks for coming, let me show you around.’’ said Mr. Anderson.
‘’Errr thank you sir.’’ replied Buttercup meekly.
‘’Well, SIR wont do it at all, rather call me Greg or better still, you can call me uncle Greg’’ said Greg with a sad smile on his face.
Greg took Buttercup though his house and showed her where everything is.
‘’And this is the kitchen, you can make yourself at home and use or eat and drink anything as long as you look after Sidney.’’ replied Greg.
‘’Thank you Mr. Greg, but what is behind that door?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’That is my pride and joy.’’ replied Greg who for the first time since his wife’s death seemed a little less sad.
‘’Let me show you.’’ said Greg as he led Buttercup towards the door. ‘’This was the basement but I converted it into a homemade gym over the last three years that can rival any gym. It helped me to spend more time at home during my wife's battle with cancer.’’
When he opened the door to his home gym and switched the lights on it mesmerized Buttercup.
As they descended the stairs Buttercup was in awe.
‘’You see Buttercup I even have a playpen for Sidney down here as well, and that  TV screen over there is linked to cameras for both the font and back door as well as Sidney’s room and the living room. You might say this is the safest place in my house.’’
‘’Wow this is so awesome Mr. Greg, you said I could make myself at home, would you mind if I use your gym as well? asked Buttercup.
‘’Buttercup please feel free to do whatever you want, you are doing a huge favor, let me show you how to use the different machines and weights.’’ replied Greg.

An hour later after Greg showed her the basics of different workouts Buttercup went home excited to start her workout and babysitting career.

Forum Saradas

Buttercup getting buff.
« on: April 09, 2021, 07:20:09 pm »

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 08:36:54 pm »
Oh yes!! Great start!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 11:35:47 pm »
An interesting start, not bad use of flow and description. Hopefully we get to see more soon.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 04:57:27 am »
Great start and would like to read what you have in mind.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 05:43:35 am »
And I am excited for Buttercup! Go for it!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 08:13:44 pm »
It's been four months since Buttercup began working out in Greg’s home gym whilst babysitting little Sidney. Buttercup's parents were also excited that their daughter found a passion and supported her by buying her proper gym clothes and sneakers, although most of her shirts were loosely fitted and had cartoonish pictures of ponies on them.
Today Buttercup was wearing a pink tank top with a picture of ponies as she rang the doorbell to Greg’s house.
‘’Hi Miss Buttercup, you are early today.’’ said Lita, Greg's housekeeper and nanny.
‘’Afternoon Lita, I thought that maybe I could relieve you earlier than usual as I want to have an extra long workout, you see tomorrow is Friday and I don't babysit Sidney on Fridays or on the weekends.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Well thank you Buttercup, your more then welcome to start early, but I don't think Mr. Anderson would mind if you use his gym over the weekends.’’ replied Lita.
When Lita left, Buttercup placed Sidney in her playpen and put the TV screen on a children's show.
She then helped herself to one of Greg’s pre workout shakes and started pumping her biceps and delts.

‘’Eight, nine, ten!!!’’ grunted Buttercup as she curled the 8kg dumbbells.
‘’Wow Sidney did you see that?’’ asked Buttercup rhetorically, seeing that Sidney is focused on some talking duck on TV.
‘’I started doing bicep curls with 2kg dumbbells four months ago, and look at me now.’’ laughed Buttercup. ‘’I did three sets of 10 with 8 kg dumbbells.’’
For my 13th birthday in 5 months, I want to curl the big boy dumbbells, I want to curl the 15kg dumbbells.’’ said Buttercup to Sidney who was mostly ignoring her and was focusing on the TV.
‘’I think I should take a short rest before working out my abs.’’ thought buttercup as she walked to the cupboard where Greg keeps his supplements.
‘’Well I think I'll take another pre workout shake to energize me before starting on my abs Mr. Greg said that I can take or use anything in his house.’’ thought Buttercup to herself
As she prepared another shake she opened the drawer beneath the cupboard and looked at What seemed like steroids Mr. Greg was presumably taking. There here four containers, one container had vials and pills which was still closed in the original packaging, the second container seemed to be what Mr. Greg is currently taking as it was only three vials of steroids Testosterone Prop, Equipoise and Masteron.
The third contained syringes and hyperbolic needles and the fourth seemed to contain mostly semi empty vials of different steroids, such as six vials of different quantities of equipoise, four almost empty vials of Tren and a bunch more stuff with latin sounding names.
Buttercup took pictures of the different veils and pills and decided that she needed to research them when she gets home tonight.

Buttercup was just about finished with her workout when Greg came home.
‘’I see you are training your abs Buttercup.’’ said Greg as he greeted her.
‘’Good evening Mr. Greg.’’ replied Buttercup as she stopped and greeted him.
‘’I also did bicep curls with the 8kg dumbbells today.’’ said Buttercup as she motioned the the rack which contains the dumbbells.’’
‘’That's great, well done, did Sidney behave herself today. ’asked Greg.
‘’Yes sir she is just the most perfect baby.’’ replied Buttercup.

Later that night after Buttercup did some research about the steroids she found in Greg's cupboard, she found out that the only steroids he had which were safe for women to take without the risk of becoming too manly were equipoise and winstrol.
‘’Hmmm Mr. Greg did say that I can take or use anything in his house…’’’ thought Buttercup as she flexed her golf ball size bicep and looked at her bicep in the mirror.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 09:12:01 pm »
Oh this gets better and better ;)

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 06:17:01 am »
Keep going please! I want to see where this goes... :)

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 06:24:28 am »
This is awesome!

I hope that steroids would be super effective for her but without any negative effects :)

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2021, 05:57:05 am »
I'm interested in where this is headed.  Your style of writing is really very interesting.  I love it.

Buttercup is so young.  But the story is so wholesome. 

I hope you find a way to give us the excitement we want while keeping most of the sexual innocence, at least until she is older. 

Great stuff!  Take your time, don't rush to the end.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2021, 03:46:05 pm »
‘’You seem very energetic this morning pumpkin.’’ greeted Buttercup’s father as she gave him a hug then proceeded to embrace her mother as was her habit of greeting her parents each morning before sitting at the kitchen table to join them for breakfast.
‘’Yes well I have decided that I want to become a physique model.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Well that’s jolly splendid.’’ replied her father. ‘’It takes a lot of commitment, dedication and drive to achieve such levels of physical development, not like most of my students who walk around with no purpose no direction’’
‘’You would also need to eat the correct foods, when me and your father did crossfit before you were born, we used to eat six meals a day.’’ replied mummy.
‘’I used to have a six pack and could deadlift 320lbs back in the day, but as we get older our priorities change, that's why if you want to become a physique model you have our full support, Life is to short Cape Diem!’’ said her father as he raised his glass of orange juice.
‘’I’ll start today to prepare a proper diet regimen for you.’’ replied mummy.
‘’Thank you guys, you are the greatest. exclaimed Buttercup.

When Buttercup woke up for school that Monday morning she was super excited. She really missed working out over the weekend but her parents thought it would be rude to impose on Greg over the weekends.
‘’This afternoon I am going to inject myself with some equipoise.’’ thought Buttercup to herself.
School was boring as usual but at least her mother packed her three lunches in, one large portion of chicken breast with brown rice and two smaller dishes of beef strips with broccoli as well as a yogurt and two apples and a protein bar to be eaten between classes.

When Buttercup went to Mr. Greg’s house to babysit Sidney she went to his steroid drawer and selected a syringe and hypodermic needle and extracted 150 milligrams of equipoise as she read online that the safe dosage for a woman is between 50 to 150 milligrams and for men its 250 to 500 milligrams per week.
‘’Well I think I should use the full recommended dosage what do you think Sidney?’’ asked Buttercup but Sidney’s only reply was a giggle.
‘’I take that as a yes then.’’ said Buttercup.
Buttercup winced as she injected herself in her gluteus as per the instructional video she saw.
‘’Well Sidney, that wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.’’
Buttercup then produced to train her legs by doing squats and deadlifts.

It took two week before Buttercup  started noticing the positive effects of the steroids.
Her bicep curls increased from 8 kg to 12 kg, her squats from 40 kg to 60 kg and her bench press from 30kg to 40kg. She also stated feeling less bloated after eating as her metabolism increased but the most notable was how rock hard and defined her abs were looking as well as the veins that were now visible on both her arms.
‘’Well with the help of these steroids I will be lifting more than 15 kg by the time I turn 13’’ said Buttercup to herself as she stood in front of her mirror wearing her purple unicorn tank top. As she stood she straightened her right arm and gently traced her veins with her left forefingers.
‘’I am going to get jacked soon.’’ thought Buttercup to herself. ‘’And when I grow up I want to be as huge as Mr. Greg, no I want to be bigger than him, I want to be the most muscular and strongest in the world!’’

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2021, 03:50:05 pm »
To those guys who like the story, thank you.
I do have a couple of ideas in which direction to take the story, I would like to keep her naïve and innocent until she reached her early 20's

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2021, 04:21:58 pm »
Oh I really love this story. I like Buttercups cute and young Charme. In my opinion she can always stay this young 13 or 14. No need for sexual things in this story. But we will see how this is going ;) Great work again Spoon!

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2021, 11:44:48 pm »
Really like the simple and innocent - but focused storyline here.  Keep at it!!! :woohoo:

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 12:54:28 am »
Just a shame she is so young. Would love to see story grow into a muscle romance of equals.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View