Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575731 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:48:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147407 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2021, 10:01:42 pm »
Tonya bent forward and put a finger under the bimbo girl’s chin.
"Awww, did I break her?", she asked in a tone that sounded like she was talking to a child. She ran her finger along Kimmy’s chin before standing back up to her full height. She shifted her weight and subtly flex, showing off her arms back to the camera. "Of course, I can't blame you. I don't know what I'd do if I had this much fucking beef on display in front of me." Hands on her hips, she rolled her shoulders and did a quick pec bounce of her own, looking down at her from over the shelf her chest created.
"Imagine this Kimmy chick looking small next to anyone. Only in Tonya’s stream!"
"Good god, she's even in perfect dick sucking position."
"Squeeze her head, Tonya!"
"I have no words."
Kimmy looked up, salivating. Her thick lips were hanging open, she looked like a doll that's been tossed aside. Then, she sat down fully, spreading her legs so that the fullness of her pussy lips was undeniable and her clit and its stud were showing through the lacy fabric.
"I like ... wanna lick you ... Tonya ..."
"Holy crap!"
"Jesus!"
"Is this for real?"
"TONYA! YOU ARE THE BEST!"
"Kimmy! Kimmy! Kimmy!"
"What the fuck is going on here?"
"Hi, I was just away. What did I miss ... Oh fuck, yeah!"
Tonya pulled down her panties a touch, freeing her finger-sized clit. Her free hand remained on her hip as she stood over Kimmy. "What are you waiting for? You already know where your mouth is supposed to be."
Tonya lifted one leg, sliding her panties over a painfully thick thigh, before simply kicking them off of her other leg. She grabbed her clit between her fingers and gave it a few gentle rubs before spreading her lips, inviting her in.
"Bimbo needs more training XD"
"What I wouldn't give to be her right now"
"Too gentle! Just fuck her!"
Kimmy bent backwards, her breasts standing high from her muscle-packed chest like two huge, fleshy globes. Once she got her head between Tonya’s legs, she started licking her clit. From up where Tonya was, she could look down into her cleavage and see Kimmy’s chin and a glimpse of her thick lips.
But then, the musclewoman felt the touch of Kimmy’s tongue on her clit. Gentle at first, using the three studs carefully so she didn't end up getting hooked into Tonya’s ring, she started working it, rubbing along its underside, while caressing its top and the head with her lower lip.
"Ooh ... It's so wet ..."
"Whoa."
"WOW!"
"That's some flexibility."
"I want my own muscle bimbo please!"
"God, Tonya, I wish I were in your place!"
"Where do they get these girls?"
"Fuck!"
"Oh God. Oh fucking God!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2021, 10:01:42 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2021, 09:50:47 pm »
Tonya’s breathing quickly turned rasp. Her first instinct was to clamp her legs around Kimmy’s head, but she restrained herself. Instead, her hands found their way to her own silicone tits. They grabbed hungrily, running from her breasts up to the meat of her pecs. Her abs tensed by reflex and she threw her head back. "Ahhhh, fuck Kimmy. Worship that fucking clit."
The two of them formed an origami sculpture of muscle, Kimmy bent backwards under her lover seeming to meld into her crotch as Tonya stood like a pillar of power above her.  Her hands continued to explore her upper body, grabbing every mound of muscle they could.
Kimmy played with her clit, circling it, stroking it, sucking it, engulfing it, kissing it, licking it, loving it. She loved its length now, she couldn't get enough of it.
"Aah ... Tonya, it's like so big ... I like love it ... I wanna like get fucked with it ... Like so much ..."
Kimmy passed her hands around Tonya’s legs, put them on her ass and squeezed as hard as she could as she forced herself even closer. Her tongue was surprisingly strong and as nimble as ever. She trust it into Tonya’s pussy, the little beads of steel touching all the best parts, before returning to her wonderful clit ...
"Brain melting ... must post ..."
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!"
"We need a fucking drone in there. I need all the angles!"
"Oh yes!"
"What the everloving fuck?"
I let out an involuntarily gasp as you continue to toy with me. My thighs begin to clench against your head, and my hand finds its one of my nipples, pointing angrily outward, and proceeds to pull and tweak it. Drops of my juices trickle into your mouth as I resist the urge to simply throw you into the bed.
"Mmmm yes, yes Kimmy. You always do so good down there. It's..." I pause and shudder as your tongue reaches deeper than I thought it could. "Oh fuck, it's just too much. Get on the bed. I'm gonna fuck your brains out."
"Sure she's got brains to fuck out?"
"I have the weirdest boner"
"She really knows how to use that tongue"
"If I was wearing panties right now they'd be drenched!!!"
"No mercy, Tonya!"
Maybe a little too late, I do as you tell me, lying with my head to the camera so people can watch everything,  get my panties off and spread my legs. I give you a crazed, lustful look. My make-up got a little runny from all the juices, but I still look gorgeous.
"Please ..."
"Is this really going to happen?"
"Fuck the terms of service! I wanna see everything!"
"Do you do private shows too?"
"Fuck!"
"Oh God!"
"Tonya, you monster!"
"Why don't I have a girl like that? Either?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2021, 10:06:48 pm »
Tonya could practically feel the hormones surging in her at this point. She began by climbing into the bed opposite Kimmy. She slid one leg under her and brought the other over the top. Their pussy lips met in the middle and she immediately began to grind against her. Tonya’s swollen clit rubbed against Kimmy’s as did the many folds of sensitive flesh between their lips. She breathed heavily as she pushed forcefully into Kimmy, immediately establishing herself "on top," as it were.
"Go on, Kimmy. Let me hear how much you like that. My monster clit sliding into you. It's fucking huge, isn't it?"
"Hell yeah, best position"
"Brain broken. May have had too much"
"Girlcock power!"
"I want to suck your huge clit"
"Make her your bitch"
Kimmy leaned back, her head resting against her thick neck muscles and held to Tonya with her strong legs to get as close as she could. Her eyes rolled and she grunted and moaned lustfully.
"Ooh ... Like ... it's so big now ... It's like I can feel it like on my clit and it's like ... All against my pussy ... Oh, oh ... Oh yes ... Fuck ... Tonya ... you're like ... a beast ... I ... Fuck ... Oh ... Put it like right in ... Deep! Deeper! Please!"
Tonya tried to get closer and closer. This was amazing ... It was like a dream come true ... If only it were even bigger ... Tonya could see that her own clit was hardening. It was way smaller than Tonya’s, but it was getting there ...
"Holy moly ..."
"Is this futa already?"
"If I'm gay watching two girls fucking and one has a major clitcock, then I wanna be gay!"
"So good!"
"Best show ever!"
"Sheet ..."
Not wanting to disappoint, Tonya shifted and climbed on top of her, pausing on the way to smash Kimmy’s silicone tits together and suck greedily on them. She returned to grinding against her pumped, pristinely shaved pussy, her clit feeling like a true cock as it teased between Kimmy’s lips. Enticed by the possibility, she grabbed hold of it and slid it into her lover, the tip and ring pushing against the entrance.
"Fuuuuuck. This is almost enough to make me cum right here." The big woman panted and grunted like a rutting animal as she attempted to push further in.
"Fucking whoa"
"We sure this is real?"
"Fuck fuck fuck!"
"Wish she was pinning me to the bed right now!"
"Aaaaaah ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #228 on: October 10, 2021, 07:25:59 pm »
Kimmy just wrapped her legs around Tonya’s thick waist and let her mistress fuck her at full intensity. Her tongue was lolling out, she was completely entranced by this. Every time the big woman sank her clit into her lover, the girl tried to catch it with the muscles of her cunt, squeezing her juicy lips against it and only releasing her reluctantly.
"Mmmmm. Ahh!" Her clit is so sensitive, the feeling of Kimmy desperately clinging to it was driving her crazy. Desperate for more, she tried to push herself deeper and deeper in, a wet slapping sound echoing through the room as their lips and hips crash together. Tonya could only focus on rubbing her clit against something, getting deeper into Kimmy’s pussy, feeling more of the ecstatic feeling it gave.
"Fuck yes. Squeeze it tighter. Take it in that tight little pussy. Take all of my fucking clit-cock!" She spoke forcefully, growling through gritted teeth as she attempted to make this moment last as long as possible.
Kimmy got in the flow and reciprocated, matching Tonya’s rhythm. This was it. She fucking loved this ... As Tonya pounded her, she gritted her teeth, egging Tonya on with her now slightly deeper voice.
"Yes! Like yes! Fuck me! Fuck me please! Fuck me! Fuck ..."
Kimmy grabbed Tonya’s back, pulled her close, their massive tits mashing into each other. She scratched the huge woman’s lats, tried to reach the center of her back, but it was pointless because it was so wide.
The bimbo bit her trap, tightened her legs, lifted herself up Tonya’s enormous body and let her pound her like a machine.
"Harder! Harder! Fuck me! Please!"
Kimmy whimpered.
"Please ..."
"Dafuck am I just watching?"
"Is that even legal?"
"Damn."
"Somebody get those two a contract. I don't know what contract, but ..."
"Fuuuuck!"
"Holy shit. That's ..."
"Awesome!"
"I wanna be there!"
Words weren't coming to Tonya anymore. Kimmy’s needy begging, her aggressive desperation, the overwhelming sensation that she was feeling practically addicted to. All she could do was grab her bimbo by her hair with one hand, dug her nails into the bedframe with the other, and leaned her whole weight into Kimmy. Threatening to crush her, she used her powerful, rippling glutes to force herself into the girl faster and faster. Having reached the limits of how deep Tonya could get, she was now rubbing herself against her cunt walls as fast as she could, nearly seizing at how good it felt inside her. The only sounds Tonya could make were groans and roars of pleasure, interspersed with quick periods of silence or gurgling from the back of her throat when the sensation proved too much.
Kimmy just rode it out. She submitted completely to Tonya’s power and let her do her thing. Her rhythm was Kimmy’s rhythm, her power was mine. She didn't resist, she just complied totally.
"I'm like ... yours ... Tonya ..."
"What?"
"This is some next level craziness."
"You've just crossed into the twilight zone ..."
"Incredible!"
"SO SEXY!"
"I want her!"
"Me too, dude!"
"Holy crap!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #229 on: October 12, 2021, 08:03:26 pm »
I was exhausted yesterday, so here's a double feature!

It wasn't long before Tonya couldn't take it anymore. She wrapped her arms around Kimmy, slammed her full weight against her, and let out a bassy scream as she reached orgasm. Cum practically sprayed from her pussy, soaking Kimmy and a good portion of the bedsheets. Dripping with ecstasy, she rapidly humped her as her eyes rolled back in her head from pleasure. The bedframe creaked and splintered slightly as Tonya drove herself into her lover. She slowly came down from her high before any real damage was done. Panting and red-faced, the massive woman looked Kimmy into the eyes and kissed her passionately.
Kimmy answered the kiss as if her life depended on it. She clung to Tonya, wishing to be a part of her. She wanted her so much ...
"Tonya ... You're like ... the best ..."
Kimmy’s body was glistening under Tonya’s, her muscles were swollen and hard and her skin is glowing.
"..."
"Damn ..."
"I ..."
"..."
"Well."
"I didn't expect this."
"No. Me neither."
"But I liked it."
"Yeah."
"Noice."
As Tonya pulled herself apart from Kimmy, she quickly remembered where they were. "Yeah, we got a little sappy there at the end", she said, turning towards the camera. "But believe it or not, this is just what us two are like in bed. Just another roll in the hay."
Tonya tumbled off of Kimmy and laid beside Kimmy on the bed, her broad arms wrapped around her bimbo. She planted another kiss on her cheek.
"No joke?"
"Aww"
"Annnnd I'm out"
"Yall looking for a third?"
Kimmy grinned and kissed her again. Then she just cuddled with her, as much as their huge bodies allowed.
They said goodbye and she threw big cute kisses at the camera, then eventually, they logged off.
"Like, wow. Is it like always like that?"
Tonya leaned back in the bed, hands behind her head, looking relaxed. "Honestly, that was a lot more than normal. Told you having us both on camera would blow peoples' minds."
"They were like really into it. It was like so cool! And they like put in like sooo many comments! I was like amazed!"
"Also, I like never thought I'd like have sex on like, the internet? I mean, like, on purpose? And you were like so amazing and stuff ... I like love, love, love your big clit. It's like so big and I like love when it like fills me like up? Do you like think mine is like also going to like get so big? Would you like like that?"
Tonya got a message on her phone. It was from Neecol.
"Damn. You two are incredible."
"Fuck yeah we are", she texted back. "Glad to hear the show satisfied."
Tonya leaned over and kissed Kimmy on the cheek. "That depends on how much we keep juicing. Basically, the bigger we get, the bigger our clits get too. And I'm cool with us both getting bigger down there. Especially after this? Ugh, that was the best sex I've ever had."
"Like, really? Cos I like totally loved it too!"
Kimmy played around with her clit for a bit.
"I kinda get why the boys like always play around with their like cocks, you know? But this one, it's like, I guess, way better or something?"
"Clits are supposed to be way more sensitive than cocks anyway. Guess ours getting bigger doesn't do anything to dull the feeling. Mine's sure just as sensitive as ever."
Watching Kimmy toy with herself like that was hypnotizing.
"I like, you know ... started like ... pumping mine? I like got myself like a little pumpy thing, like with Bill, cos he like had one too ... It's like, you know, fun?"
"Ooh. I gotta get one of my own. I've heard that they're supposed to make you swell up a bit, is that right?"
"Like totally! It like stretches and fills up the like tubey thing, and then, it gets like kinda, you know, prickly? I'm like totally going to get you one and then we can like, you know, do it together? I like also got like a cream that like makes it like more like better, you know?"
"Ah hell yeah! That's gonna be a load of fun." Tonya leaned in and kissed her again. "Gonna get those pussy gains on top of everything else."
"Like totally!"
"Speaking of which, I've been thinking of going a little bit bigger with the implants. Do you think that's a little much, or would they look okay?"
"I dunno. Like ... I guess they'll be like awesome? Cos bigger is like better, no?"
"Would you like like them to be like round and like fake like mine or like more like naturals?"
"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But you know I always ask you about the cosmetic stuff. And ... I didn't really think about that. I'd like to keep the natural look, but do you think we can do that while I stay ripped like this? Especially if I go real big with them?"
"I guess we like gotta like ask the doctor? I can like get you like a date like, I dunno, tomorrow?"
"Oh, that fast? Never underestimate Kimmy, I guess." Tonya rewarded her with another kiss.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #230 on: October 13, 2021, 09:19:23 pm »
A while later, Kimmy dragged Tonya along to meet Harper, one of her friends, for brunch. The bimbo was completely unable to explain who that was and what she did, but from the pictures she showed Tonya, she was another one of those botoxed, unageing plastic girls. She maybe looked a little more intelligent on them.
The place was in an open courtyard, close to the sea, which meant that there was a constant flow of cool air and combined with the trees, it was quite comfortable. After training, Kimmy put on her regular glam, nothing too bombastic, and they headed there.
"I like haven't seen her in like ... forever? She was like in another country, like Asia or Uropa or Friends or like something? And now she's like back so I like gotta see her!"
"Is it like, okay?"
Tonya did her part to dress up for this. She opted for a skirt for the first time in ages, partially because it was hard to find pants that fit her legs without being obscenely tight. It was a simple tan color to go with her stylish open-back black blouse. She had her hair up in a ponytail and she did her face up enough to be presentable.
"Of course, babe. We're all just here to have some fun, right? I can't wait to meet this friend of yours!"
"Yeah, she's like ... I know her like for like forever!"
Kimmy looked around, trying to spot her friend. After a bit of scanning, she finally saw her and walked briskly towards the table. With her legs and the heels she was wearing, running could be a little hard. The woman sitting at the table was tall, with long black hair. She had a light tan, full lips that didn't look as if they'd been stuffed full of fillers and a cute flowery dress. She was slim, with nice, round breasts, probably B-cups. In short, she could be a model. As she saw Kimmy come closer, her eyes grew wide.
She was wondering what was happening, then she mouthed:
"Kimmy?"
"Hi, Harper! I like totally missed you!"
She got up slowly, still trying to figure out what she was seeing.
"Er ..." Then she saw Tonya. She looked at the massive musclewoman, then at Kimmy, then back at Tonya. Her eyes showed complete and terrible confusion. "What like ... happened to you?"
Kimmy took a deep breath and launched into a full Kimmy explanation. Even for Tonya who was around the whole time, it was hard to understand what the bimbo was trying to say. The longer she talked, the more confused Harper looked.
Then, once Kimmy was finished, she nodded slowly and said:
"Like, okay?" She turned to the bodybuilder: "So you're like Tonya?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2021, 10:04:05 pm »
Tonya smiled a little sheepishly and waved to her. "Yeah, hi. Nice to meet you. If I can translate a bit, uh ... I met Kimmy at the gym a while back. Told me she wanted to put on a little muscle. Suffice it to say, she got hooked, and ... here we are today!" She shrugged and grinned, as if that explained everything.
"Anyway, it's good to meet you. Kimmy hasn't stopped talking about you since you two decided to meet up. I was super excited to meet such a good friend of hers."
"It's like, a pleasure, like totally. Just like, you're both so big ... I mean, I've like known a lot of people that are like fit, but this? I'm like gonna be honest: It's like a bit too much for me. But since you like feel good, that's like great!"
She waved at the chairs:
"Should we like, sit down?"
Kimmy waited for Tonya to do so.
"Yes, yes, of course." The big woman sat herself down into a chair, as gently as she could. It creaked a bit regardless.
"So, tell me about you, Harper. Kimmy told me a bit one the way here, but ... I don't think I understood all of it."
She smiled, clearly knowing the problem:
"Like, it's really easy, really. Kimmy and I met when she was like just starting to, you know, grow up? I like showed her the ropes, got her her first appointments at the salon, made her meet the cool people, got her a good makeover. Kimmy's got a great taste in mentors, I can see that in you!" She grins at her complimenting herself.
Kimmy added:
"Like, totally! She like taught me like so many things and stuff!"
Then Harper continued:
"And she like found her way, you know? Like, it made her happy? Cos she was really mopey at first."
The bimbo nodded vigorously. She smiled:
"But like maybe a year ago, I got a job offer in like the UAE, to manage a personal service agency, and I took it up. I was like, so busy? And now I'm back, I wanted to like reconnect."
Kimmy gave Tonya a confident look. This was her awesome friend that managed an agency, whatever that thing might do.
"And what do you do?"
"Well, I'm just getting a start as a personal trainer. Shocking, I know, right? But believe it or not, Kimmy's passing along your knowledge. She's taught me a thing or two and kinda helped me out of my own shell. She's introduced me to a lot of cool people, helped me beautify myself, and now I'm ... making myself too. It's cool to see where it all came from, if that makes sense."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #232 on: October 15, 2021, 08:49:48 pm »
Harper smiled wonderfully and nodded:
"Like ... Thank you."
Kimmy nodded too and asked:
"So, like, how was it?"
Harper smiled perfectly and started telling how she worked there, organizing parties and setting up people with interesting clients. Then she added:
"If like either of you is interested, I can like add you to my lists. I'm so sure I can find like a bunch of guys, or girls that would pretty much adore your company."
"Oh, wow. It's that kind of agency, huh? Um. Wow. I'll be honest, I show my goods online on the regular, but I hadn't considered doing anything like that before."
"It's like ... very upper class. The people are weirder, or maybe more honest, but the money is much, much better. So if you're into this, it's a good thing. I wasn't sure about Kimmy, so I never went much further, but ... well, here she is."
"Here's like my card. If you're interested, don't like hesitate!"
"Thank you, I'll ... definitely think about it." Ugh, why was this so hard? It wasn’t like it would be any different from what Tonya normally did …
The discussion then returned to other stuff. Kimmy told her about what happened, she was amused by the funny bits and downright surprised about the concert. That was unexpected. Also that her bimbo girlfriend listened to hard and heavy music during workouts now and how it made her feel strong.
Harper listened to it all eagerly, asking questions about the details. Tonya noticed that she was also exploring the whole muscle lover angle. She really wanted to know about the number of people into them.
She also told funny anecdotes about some clients. Some of them were pretty crazy and everything was very, very raunchy.
"So the guy like made some wine in the bathtub and everybody got like drunk on that like ... gruesome stuff. And like one of them was so like busted, he like couldn't get up. And the like cops arrived and they like wanted to arrest everybody and we like had to prop the drunk guy like against the door and had to like escape like out of the window, but we like were in the like twentieth floor and there was just that balcony and one of those guys like took a bench and just propped it on the wall of the balcony and we like had to balance to the other side and it was like so deep! I was like about to faint!"
Kimmy listened eagerly, obviously not getting why anybody would make wine in a bathtub. Still, it sounded very exciting.
"The cops bust in, but there's like only that guy and we climb in through the other apartment and go back down next to them and look all very sober and properly dressed. And they like let us go! We were so lucky!"
"Of course, the guy got like caned for the stunt, but yeah. Anyway, I'm like happy I'm back!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2021, 07:22:10 pm »
Kimmy nodded.
Tonya took in her stories about her clients and laughed along with the two of them. Maybe it was not the exact same, but she could definitely sympathize. Her limited interactions with her clients have led to some funny things over the years. Tonya added a few of her own regarding weird requests, people especially desperate for attention, and her personal favorite memories, without going deep into the details. Harper obviously seemed comfortable with sex, but Tonya didn't want to subject her to her part of the scene too deeply and make her uncomfortable.
Harper asked:
"So, how about like, the others? Any news?"
The girl explained, but Tonya didn't much know most of the others and didn't care either.
Tonya busied herself with her cocktail as they talked about "the others." She didn't want to interrupt them catching up, even if she didn't know any of the people that they were talking about.
Eventually, the thing started to dissolve. However, Harper still stared at their bodies.
"Damn."
When Harper turned her attention back to them, Tonya leaned forward and put her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her hands. "Still think it's a little too much for you?"
She swallowed:
"Maybe ... I just ... It's like ... I never thought that was like even possible ..."
She smiled awkwardly.
"I mean ... you both act as if it was like nothing, you know?"
"Heh. Don't sweat it. That's kind of the normal reaction to seeing us. And I guess you kind of forget how big you are when ... you know, it's your own body. But I'll tell you what I'll tell everyone. I haven't found anything that feels better than getting stronger. And clearly Kimmy got bit by the same bug."
Kimmy nodded and smiled:
"Like totally!"
Harper nodded.
"Very well. We have to see each other again. And think about my offer. I'm sure I'll find a lot of interesting people."
"Hey, Harper. Quick question. It's cool if you can't really answer, but how much do one of your agents make on a job?
She gave Tonya a number. It was a lot. Like four figures.
"Easily. Repeat customers pay more."
Then she thought and added:
"That's like for the hour."
Tonya’s jaw dropped. That was more than Kimmy and her made in a whole night on cam. And it made the physical training business seem silly.
"I... I see. No kidding." Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. In the short term at least.
"Anyway, I've got your card. And thanks again for being so ... complimentary."
"It's like nothing. Always a pleasure. And Kimmy, you are like so amazing. I love everything about you!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2021, 05:51:38 pm »
They traded kisses, then she turned to Tonya:
"Kisses too?"
"Of course." Tonya hugged her and kissed her exactly as Kimmy did.
Outside the restaurant, they separated and Kimmy took Tonya’s hand.
"Did you like like her?"
"Oh yeah. She seems cool. How long have you known her again? And did you know she was involved in that kind of business?"
"I've like known her since I was like, I dunno, 16? Something like that. What like kinda business? The agency?"
"Yeah, you... you did get what we were talking about in there, right? Like, hookers?"
"Hookers? Like what?" She thought for a moment, then looked at her lover: "Oh, you mean like hos? Seriously? That's like what she does? Okay ... Isn't that like, weird?"
Then the bimbo thought about it and added:
"Like, okay. Yeah. I guess that's like that. Yeah."
She seemed a little confused again.
"Yeah, hos... but like high class hos, you know? And I don't know about weird. It just caught me off guard a little bit. Wasn't what I expected out of her."
"Like, I never thought she would like do that and stuff? It's like ... I kinda didn't like, you know, think about it like at all."
Kimmy tried to think for a while. Then she asked:
"Is that like, bad?"
"No, not at all. Well, I don't think so at least. God knows there's people out there that think it is. But it's not that different from going online and showing off on cams, right?"
"Uh-huh. Cool, then." Kimmy didn't seem to worry much, but maybe there was still some mental rumbling going on. Kimmy looked into the sky and asked: "So, like what do we like do now?"
"I dunno." Tonya was kind of lost in thought as well. That offer was too tempting, but there was still something holding her back.
"Oh. You probably meant right now, huh? Umm... gym's done for the day. You want to go find something fun to do?"
"Totally!"
Kimmy clapped her hands eagerly, then waited for Tonya to take charge.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2021, 07:24:13 pm »
They reached Tonya’s place a while later. As they walked inside, Kimmy carried a big duffel bag with her. She brought the "equipment" along and now that they were finally in a private place, she felt way more relaxed.
Kimmy set it down carefully and asked:
"So, like, did you like ever try this?"
"Once, ages ago. For a video. It felt nice, but I wasn't nearly as big back then and, honestly, the idea of a big clit kinda freaked me out. But now I just can't get the thought out of my head."
Tonya picked up and looked at the pump. About what she remembered it being. "So, how much have you used these?"
It was a set of various plexiglass tubes with covers and valves. They came in maybe a dozen sizes and there was an electric pump in there too. The setup looked complicated, with a bunch of tubes and everything.
"Like, I used that one on like my thingie for like three weeks. And I like used this one on my like nipples. And like this one on like my pussy lips."
Kimmy smiled:
"It's like ... nice? I like also got you a set."
Tonya looked down at the full collection, having expected the one tube to be all there was.  "Wow. This is a lot. When I used mine, it was just like ... one tube with a hand pump. But it is nice. Very nice."
Kimmy looked over the motorized pump and the various tubes. "I don't think I'm gonna end up pumping my lips the same way you do, but doing my nipples sure sounds nice."
"Like totally. You like gotta use that cream, though. It's like really good for the skin and it makes you really horny too ..."
"Really? Huh." Tonya looked over the tube of cream as she stood up to get herself ready.
"It's like ... a thing I got from like, Bill?"
Kimmy blushed.
"When I started pumping my thingie, I like thought of him and called him and he like totally loved the idea and stuff and he like gave me that stuff and it's ... nice."
"Heh. Well, if it has your seal of approval, no reason I shouldn't try it myself." Tonya shimmied out of her skirt and pulled her blouse over her head with some effort. "Can you grab the tubes for my clit and nips while I get set up?"
"Like sure!"
Kimmy connected the pieces with practice and waited until Tonya was ready. Once the big woman was done, Kimmy squeezed a generous blob of cream into her hand and massaged it into Tonya’s nipples first.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #236 on: October 19, 2021, 08:25:12 pm »
"I'm like a little horny about like you getting bigger tits. Like ... Do you know like how big you want them? Should I like get mine done bigger too?"
Tonya shuddered a bit as Kimmy rubbed the cream into her nipples. It was cool enough to be a little exhilarating. On top of the fact that, the bimbo was playing with her nipples, of course.
"Hell yeah, go for it! As long as it's not, like, stopping you from living a normal life, I say go as big as you can! How much are you thinking about doing?"
"Like ... I dunno. I like thought maybe like, 1,000 more? Like to the limit?"
"And like you?"
Kimmy gave the other woman’s nipples a little pull and she almost came. That stuff was incredibly potent ...
Tonya gave a notable groan as Kimmy tugged on her. Holy fuck, that was good stuff!
"Uh ... wow, um ..." Tonya stopped for a moment to come back down to earth. "I was thinking another 500 to 1000? Enough to get up into the "freaky big" range without upstaging you."
"Nice ... I like love just how like big we've like both got ... It's like ... nobody is like this awesome ..."
Kimmy picked up the first tube, put it over Tonya’s nipple and switched on the pump on its lowest setting. The big woman felt a gentle tug on it. It was intense enough, without being overwhelming.
Then she went for the other one.
Once both nipples were ready, the bimbo smiled:
"Should I like do your thingie like too?"
"Yeah. Biggest and best, always." Tonya proudly flexed her chest as Kimmy got the tubes ready. Once the bodybuilder got them both attached, she immediately felt her starting to go red. She could see why Kimmy was such a fan.
"Yes please," Tonya said, widening her stance a bit to make sure Kimmy had access to it. The musclewoman stared at her nipples inside the little vacuum tubes, watching fascinated as they seemed to be pulled by invisible fingers.
Kimmy took an even bigger glob of cream and started to massage the other woman’s clitoris. Now, that was quite the experience. Of course, she was super-careful and attentive, but the constant touch ... It was hard to bear.
She worked and worked, and to no one's surprise, it started to stir.
Once the cream had been absorbed, Tonya’s clit was very red and it already seemed bigger. She got one of the bigger tubes and placed it around the musclewoman’s appendage gently. Then she switched that on too.
Kimmy could hear Tonya’s breathing grow heavier as the bimbo toyed with her clit. Her touch was as light as rubbing lotion in can be, but with how sensitive she was quickly growing, it just felt like teasing to her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #237 on: October 20, 2021, 09:31:47 pm »
As Kimmy turned on the third tube, Tonya made a noise that sounds like she’d been punched in the gut. She leaned forward a bit, hands still on her hips, but her mouth open and her eyes wide. Her clit pulsed within the tube, repeatedly swelling before shrinking back slightly. It was like it was straining to grow bigger of its own free will. The sight would be a turn on to Tonya all on its own, to say nothing of what she was feeling right now.
Tonya drew herself back up and wiped some drool from her face before carefully lowering herself onto the couch. "Oh my fucking God, Kimmy."
"You like like it?"
Kimmy looked really happy and watched as Tonya’s clit and her nipples stretched and relaxed in the tubes.
"I love it. A lot." The big woman panted and looked down at herself. Her nipples already looked a bit bigger, popping up like pencil erasers from her tits. Her clit was on fire as the machine mercilessly sucked on it and forced it bigger.
She breathed in hitched, raspy breaths and gripped the couch's armrest. The experience was nearly as good as sex with Kimmy. And her clit fully agreed, it seemed. It swelled bigger, angrily pointing forward as the machine went to town on it.
Meanwhile, Kimmy got ready too, stripping quickly out of her clothes and soaking herself in cream. Then she got the tubes ready and laid on the couch next to Tonya.
She kissed her teacher with her thick lips and moaned as the machine went to work.
"I like ... love it when it does that ..."
Kimmy groaned.
Then she asked:
"Want me to like turn it up a bit?"
Tonya returned the kiss passionately and placed a hand on Kimmy’s massive thigh.
"Mmm, yes. Do it." There was a tinge of need in her voice. She was already in love with this, and she couldn't concentrate on anything else.
Kimmy reached for the remote and switched to the second level.
"Oooh ... I like love it when it does that ... I mean, like look at my thingie!"
In Kimmy’s tubes, her nipples were pulsating, each one bigger almost as big as a thumb's forefinger. Her clit itself was also growing, swelling longer and thicker. It was easily the same size as her nipples, no, larger ...
Kimmy heard Tonya inhale sharply as she increased the intensity of the pumps. The musclewoman could feel herself getting wetter. Her clit had grown thick enough that she was now feeling pressure from the seal around the base of the tube, and it looked to have grown an inch longer. Maybe a little more. Her nipples, at their max, stuck out about an inch each, almost painfully hard and swollen.
"This is fucking great," she said between panted breaths. "Come on you tiny little things, get bigger."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #238 on: October 21, 2021, 03:35:23 pm »
Kimmy was breathing slowly, just enjoying the show.
Occasionally, she looked over to Tonya and smiled blissfully. This was a thing for them ...
"Want like a little more and stuff? I like manage to get up to like four, but that's like really intense ..."
Tonya looked over at you, in awe of how she was taking this so well. At this rate, this thing was going to suck her stupid before making it to level 4. But she couldn't resist. It felt so good. And the things it was doing to her were too good.
"Do it. Please. Give me more." The big woman grunted a bit as the pleasure briefly overtook her, but she collected herself. "Make me bigger, babe."
"Like ... totally."
Kimmy hit the button and this was a whole different level now. The machine did its thing, but it felt way more intense. Tonya could see thick beads of sweat form on the bimbo’s brow as her nipples got even longer and thicker. Her clit was getting closer to her mistress’ normal size, and she was letting her mouth hang open, just taking in the treatment.
It made Tonya wonder what level four might be ...
"Aaaaah ... Like ... yeah ..."
Tonya breathed in sharply through her teeth. Oh my fucking God. This was as good as when Kimmy played with her clit. She’d never been sucked this hard, ever. Her clit was bulging ever larger. It truly looked like a little cock attached to her pussy now. It was big, red, and and hard as hell. Despite the fact that it was nowhere near big or hard enough, the sensation made it feel like it was straining to break out of the pump.
As her juices dripped out of her, staining the couch, she bit her hand to keep some kind of composure. "More! More!", she shouted forcefully, muffled by the hand between her teeth.
Her wish was Kimmy’s command.
She grunted and hit the button once more.
"Aaaah ... I ... Like ... Ooooh!"
Now it looked as if her clit was almost filling out her tube. Kimmy’s was smaller than hers, but the effect was still impressive, simply because of the contrast. The girl was obviously on the verge of cumming, her eyes were closed, her jaws were clenched shut as she rode out the power of that machine ...
"Oh my ... Goddddd ..."
Tonya bit down harder. This was nearly too much. The skin on her clit could very clearly be seen pressing against the sides of the tube. It had grown long enough that it was almost touching the tip. Her nipples ached with need as they doubled in size. She held back with everything she could, so overwhelmed that she even had tears on her cheeks.
"Don't stop! Give me more! I want to fill this fucking thing!"
Kimmy grabbed Tonya’s hand. She was going to come with her, but she needed her strength. The bimbo took a deep breath and hit the button once more.

Level 5.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2021, 02:10:32 pm »
Kimmy had never been so far and it was ... incredible. Somehow, that cream made it bearable, but still, the sheer power was terrifying.
"Aaaaaaaah ... Oh no ... Oh no ... Oh noooo!"
That was it. This thing broke her. The musclewoman’s vision went blurry and her thighs twitched furiously. She gripped Kimmy’s hand tight as she felt any control she had slip away. She spluttered out a series of groans, grunts and half formed words as her pussy squirted across the room, soaking her carpet. She spasmed and threw her head back, arm intertwined with the other woman’s, head back resting against the back of the couch.
Kimmy didn't even notice that at first, but she somehow managed to turn the machine back off, even though she herself was lying strewn across the couch, sweaty and soaked.
After an eternity, the bimbo mumbled:
"That was like ... like ... like ... you know ...wow."
When she noticed that Tonya was quiet, she almost panicked.
"Tonya, are you like, alright? Do you like need help?"
"Fuck", the big woman finally muttered. She was as lost for words as her lover.
"I'm good." She was still getting her breath back, but she righted herself easily enough. "Holy fuck, how do you handle that so well?"
"Like ... I dunno? I kinda like practiced?"
Then Kimmy climbed on top of her and touched her stretched nipples. She toyed with them for a moment, then sucked on them, giving that sensation another burst.
Kimmy grinned:
"They're like really big now. I like that ..."
Kimmy moved her muscle-packed arm behind her back and tried to reach for her teacher’s clit. Just how long did it get?
Tonya gasped and reflexively grasped the back of the girl’s head as she wrapped her lips around the massive woman’s nipple. She briefly pulled Kimmy into her, forcefully holding her face to her round breast. The feeling of the bimbo sucking on her somehow just made her hungry for more, despite the fact that she just overloaded herself with pleasure.
At Kimmy’s prompting, the musclewoman looked down and took in her clit for the first time. Holy fuck. This thing was definitely cock-sized now. It was as big as the average man’s, possibly a little bigger. Maybe 6 inches? And proportionately thick. She never imagined it would actually get this big. But now that she saw it, she was absolutely in love with it. "Wow..."
"Like ... yeah. It's like ... big ..."
Kimmy licked her lips.
"I like kinda wanna like maybe suck it?"
"Heh. Just as eager as ever." Tonya reached down and wrapped her fingers around it, testing it with a slow jerking-off motion. Oh fuck. It definitely hadn't lost any of its sensitivity.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View