Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573853 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:30:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Emily Brand on HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emily Brand on HBC  (Read 2710 times)

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Emily Brand on HBC
« on: December 12, 2020, 06:07:16 pm »
She has a video posted which is 2:54 long for 600 credits.  I  know that hey if you don't wanna pay for it you don't have to, but is she crazy to ask for what is $60 US for a 3 minute video? 

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Emily Brand on HBC
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 12:46:57 pm »
She has a video posted which is 2:54 long for 600 credits.  I  know that hey if you don't wanna pay for it you don't have to, but is she crazy to ask for what is $60 US for a 3 minute video?
TBF that's a downright cheap price tag compared to what she charges on her OF page.  Can't fault the woman for knowing her worth.  No, I will never pay until her prices are more within reason but I'm sure there are others who would gladly pay an arm and a leg to get any content from her regardless of quality.  It's a smart business decision to take advantage of those people.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 04:02:31 pm »
I am glad to see her make the move to HBC. Wish her time there will be well served. She seems to have gained more size from the perhaps old pictures I have seen of her. Her face looks fuller too and she appears to be doing well. Honestly I had to watch her free stream for a while to make sure it was not a recording or something that was designed to get people into premium.

I was a little confused at her videos as well. While I do understand the desire for prices like this I would think one looks at the other material out there for comparison.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 01:58:20 pm »
Her prices on the videos are really high , i agree, but on private chats she is amazing. Did a private show with her some days ago, and i have to say she is one of the kindest girls i have seen here. She  has amazing arms, legs, ass, nice face. I was really pleased
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Emily Brand on HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View