Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572571 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:11:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Order what you want
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Order what you want  (Read 21325 times)

Offline hatour

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Order what you want
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2020, 02:01:00 am »
Amazing descriptions. Karma for all!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2020, 02:01:00 am »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 02:03:15 am »
Liking the story so far. Keep it up for your first try.

Offline Guit03

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 04:29:29 am »
oh wow! already and update
like how she stays in character. She just flexes and shows off because she can^^
hope she does a posing routine at some point when he babysits again

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2020, 08:05:12 am »
Thanks all!

I retreated downstairs to the kitchen and decided to plate up the salvageable and still edible leftovers, and after about 20 minutes heard a shout for me, and walked upstairs to see her poking her head round the bathroom door.

“Hey so I’ve washed off my sports bra,, but I’m a bit too hot after the shower to be wearing my hoodie and sweats all night, do you have a t-shirt and shorts I can borrow until I have to go home?”

I headed back to my room, and tried to find the biggest t-shirt I had, that I also didn’t care about, and ended up settling on a plain white t-shirt that I’d bought and never really worn, and a pair of elastic gym shorts that hadn’t seen as much use as I’d have liked.

I threw it through the gap in the door, and a few seconds later, she emerged looking like a cartoon character, and burst past me to head down to the kitchen.

From behind it was a sight to behold, I could practically see the individual muscles in her back through the t-shirt, as well as her huge calves flexing as she went down the stairs, but what shocked me most were her glutes, which were bowling balls, and no doubt just as hard, not even shaking but just moving side to side as she took the stairs 2 at a time.

When I walked into the kitchen, she was leaning over the counter eating some of the watermelon, with her powerful glutes pointing at the sky, as I leant around her to get some watermelon, she turned and jumped  up on to the counter to look at me.

Seeing her from the front was a spectacle as well, her thick abs visible through my t-shirt, her chest  which as she sat on the counter was pretty much at my eye level may as well have been bare with the definition and a couple of snaking veins clearly visible through the t-shirt, which was clung to her upper body like a second skin, which considering it was more like a loose gown on me, (hence why I’d never worn it) made it even more shocking to me.

“I can’t believe we just did that, it’s so fun hanging out with you” she said, as if I had done anything other than watch her pull of these crazy feats.

“Yeah it is fun, you’re ridiculously strong, I kind of can’t think of anything you couldn’t do” I replied

“Is there anything you haven’t seen me do that I could try?” She asked, still full to the brim with energy.

“I mean you look like you’re made of steel, so probably not”

“I know” She exclaimed “why don’t you see what part of me is most like steel, I’ve always wondered what is”  as she grabbed my hand and put it on her abs.

“Yeah they’re like rock”

“Why don’t you try punching them or something”

“Because I thought I’d broke my hand when I hit them accidentally before”

“Oh yeah” she said as she lay on the floor “Try to stand on them instead” she asked as she tensed them.

I gently put one foot on, and then another so my weight was being supported by her rock hard abs.

“Wow, that barely hurts at all, try my chest next” she said as she tensed her chest, causing it to rise another inch from the ground and i slowly put one foot on each. I gasped as I realised that not only were they hard enough for me to stand on, but they were harder than her abs, which I was pretty certain were the hardest material I’d ever felt.

“Wait put some music on” she asked as I stood, supported by her beefy pecs.

I pulled out my phone and put a random electronic song on, when all of a sudden I was being shifted from left to right, almost perfectly in time with the beat.

I looked down and she was smiling up at me, while bouncing her pecs up and down, moving me up and down, left and right in time to the music.

“I’ve been practicing” she said with a happy smile on her face.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2020, 03:30:58 pm »
wow its just a matter of time till they end in bed :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2020, 04:57:28 pm »
Yes i agree
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Guit03

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2020, 08:32:23 am »
Nice!
looking forward to read more ^_^

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2020, 10:36:49 pm »
After a couple of minutes of feeling like I was on a stair master, I stepped off and put my feet back on actual ground, slightly less solid, but ground nonetheless.

“That was amazing, you’re like a superhero or something” I stuttered, as she sprang back to her feet.

“Just call me she-hulk” she joked, as she placed her hands on her hips, spread her lats and thrust her chest forward in the classic superhero pose.

There was a ripping sound as she did this, and she turned her neck to try and see over her shoulder what had happened.

She turned around so her back was facing me “Did I catch it on the counter or something?”

I looked, noticing a small but obvious rip at the collar.

“I think you ripped it when you flexed” I replied

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I’ll buy you a new one” she responded apologetically

“Don’t worry about it, I never wore it anyway, I should have found something bigger for you to wear, you didn’t do it on purpose” I replied, trying to brush it off, while also thinking the only thing bigger I could have given her would have been a duvet cover.

“Well I’m still sorry, I wonder what would happen if I did try though” she replied with a soft giggle

“Tried what?”

“Well what if I actually tried to rip the shirt, maybe I could actually hulk out of it”

I gulped “What you mean rip it apart?”

“Yeah something like that, I’ve never tried to do it before, but I think I could do it, can I try?”

Once again she had given me the authority to say yes or no, as if I could stop her if she wanted to, I thought about it for a few seconds.

“Um okay, but not in the kitchen, I don’t want bits of my shirt to end up everywhere in here”

The kitchen was also the room through from the front door, if my parents got home I’m sure I’d get in trouble, I’m not sure what for, but it would certainly look weird.

“Oh yay, thanks” she replied gleefully, as she swiftly scooped me up in her arms and raced up the stairs, clearly eager to try her latest trick.

She opened the door to my room and threw me at the bed with such force that i nearly bounced off the other side, which she was oblivious to, as she stood proudly at the foot of the bed, prepared to flex.

She held her pre flex pose for a couple of seconds.

“Hmm, maybe I should get pumped up first”

She dropped to the ground, and started performing perfect form press ups, her chest almost bouncing off the floor at the bottom of each rep, and kept good pace until she reached 150 in about 3 minutes, somehow the shirt hadn’t ripped any further.

She rolled over so she was on her back “Hey can I see how many times I can bench you?"

“Um won’t that be awkward for you to get a grip?” I replied, not wanting her to accidentally crush my spine or something.

“No just lie on that” She responded, gesturing towards a small wooden table I was using as a makeshift desk.

I dragged the table over to her and turned it over so the legs were pointing towards the sky, it wasn’t particularly heavy but it was solid wood and must have weighed at least 20lbs.

She grabbed it and gestured for me to get on, I slowly climbed on and lay on it, being careful to redistribute my weight slowly, as I took my feet off the ground and she hoisted me up for the first time.

She slowly started benching me, taking care to go slower than the previous time in her gym, and I made a mental note that these slow controlled reps must be straining her even more than if she did it faster.

After 10 reps there was no real difference, but as she approached 20 she started to slow down noticeably.

She reached 25 and lowered me down and I seemed to stay still for a couple of seconds.

“Hey shall I get off now are you done?” I asked turning my head towards her. I realised her hands were up in the air still, but she definitely hadn’t been able to move the table off to the side to set it down.

As I peeked over the side of the table in her direction, I saw her face slightly strained with a slight smile, as I looked further and saw why she was so happy with herself.

She had rested the table on her chest, which was currently fully flexed with her arms out in front of her, her pecs alone supporting the table with my additional weight.

After a few seconds of awe she squeaked “Okay you can get off now, that was harder than I thought”

I stumbled off the side of the table and dragged it away from her back into its rightful placed turned around to see her on her feet, clearly ready to try her trick.

Offline gunshow98

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2020, 01:27:15 pm »
Just want to say I am really enjoying this story and hope you have plenty of ideas left in the tank. I love how she is so innocent and eager to show off

Offline hatour

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2020, 12:40:30 pm »
Bravo. I like your style. Keep it up! Karma for all!

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2020, 04:06:42 pm »
Thanks for the feedback! This may be the final part..

She gestured for me to take a seat, and once again placed her hands on her hips, flexing her huge back and thrusting out her man shaming pecs.

This display was met with another slight ripping sound, along with a small tear appearing at the neckline of the shirt.

She lifted her right arm, and started to curl it slowly, flexing her bicep, which was bulging against the sleeve, which was down to her elbow joint.

The sleeve started to retract up her arm as she was reaching the apex of her flex, and all of a sudden, the mountainous peak broke through, like a sunrise, the mound tearing through the sleeve as though it wasn’t there.

“Holy shit” I exclaimed, the second the peak had appeared through the fabric, as she finished her flex she looked at me.

“You’ve gotta feel it, here, I’m going to do the other one”

I noticed my hand was white from the strain of gripping my bed frame in awe as she placed it on her unflexed bicep.

Even through the sleeve I could feel the warmth emanating from it as she started to flex, a ball of muscle soon filling the palm of my hand, pushing my fingers apart as they gripped the growing bicep.

Time seemed to be moving slowly, even though she was clearly flexing at the same speed as before, I could feel a winding vein through the material from her peak along her bicep, down her arm out of reach, as I heard a slow motion tearing sound, my palm now only cupping the peak of the bicep.

A split second later the sleeve was destroyed, a big flap of fabric dropping down to the side of her bicep as she took her other hand and gently ripped the remainder of the sleeve away, so the only remaining bit was between my hand and her arm.

She moved my hand away, undid her flex to let the piece of t-shirt drop down, and place my hand back on her arm, as she quickly flexed again.

“Cool right?” She questioned absentmindedly

“Yeah, wow, it’s so big I can barely hold it” Without thinking i wrapped my other hand around her flexed arm and found that my fingertips couldn’t quite reach each other.

She noticed this and slowly released her flex, my fingertips coming into contact with each other.

“Reunited at last” She said with a little laugh, as she lowered her arm, almost dragging me with it if I hadn’t let go.

I looked down at my hands, which were both sheer white from squeezing so hard, which she either hadn’t noticed, or just hadn’t commented on, as she readjusted.

“Okay, grand finale time” She announced to the room as she took a step back.

She took a deep breath, before crunching down into a most muscular pose which was met with a huge ripping sound, and me leaning backwards in shock as she swelled to ridiculous proportions, every muscle straining to be free.

She only held the pose for a moment, but the damage was done, little tears appearing all over the front of the shirt, and I’m sure the damage was worse on the back.

“Hmm, oh well, that didn’t quite work” she stated, almost disappointed, as she poked a couple of fingers through small holes around the neckline, and with one swift movement, ripped down.

My jaw dropped like an anchor, as half of the t-shirt fluttered to the ground.

I slowly looked up to see her, half covered by the remainder of t-shirt, almost cavewoman-esque.

My eyes roamed up past her chunky abs, to her mammoth pecs, I noticed that she was wearing some kind of pastie (she explained later that she always wore these while exercising)

She met my eyes with a sweet smile “That was funny, I bet I look pretty pumped right now”

All I could think was that was the understatement of the century, as she nonchalantly grabbed the other part of the t-shirt and gave it a quick pull, tearing it from her, so she was stood there in (almost) all her glory.

“Wanna feel something?” She asked, as she took each of my hands, placing them on each pec, although even both hands wouldn’t have been able to fully cover one, as she started bouncing them under my touch.

I blacked out.

Offline cheeselord321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2020, 11:22:55 pm »
This story is just incredible.

I was worried she would turn into a cruel muscle bitch since James assumed she was fat (too be fair, she does hide her body in the first place) but instead they just having fun while exploring the limits of her body.

Especially the last few chapters are awesome.
I assumed the water melon one would be quiet predictable with her successfully destroying the melon with her thighs but then in the last few sentences you add how she casually demolishes a piece with her pecs alone as if it's like the most natural thing to do.
While you haven't mentioned any measurements, i love how you mentioned her lats can touch the sides of the bath tube.

I kinda expected James would use a tool against her abs but having him climb on her abs and later on pecs is even more impressive and again you up one it with her little pec dance.

And then you add cloth destruction.
Who doesn't love some cloth destruction but you made it even better with the way how she prepares for that act.
I am not sure if she planned it from the start or the weight was too light for her arms but lifting him another 15 times with just her pecs alone is incredible.

I hope with final part you mean that night and not the story as a whole.

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2020, 01:13:09 am »
GREAT story. Thank you, if this IS the end.

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2020, 08:48:37 am »
Thanks for the feedback and kind words, I may revisit this at some point, but working on something else in the meantime, so I'll see if I have any further inspiration!

Offline hatour

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2020, 11:24:25 am »
This was a great story. I look forward to reading more of your work, either as new stories or a continuation of this one. Karma for all!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Order what you want

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View