Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575008 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 07:40:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Order what you want
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Order what you want  (Read 21476 times)

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
Order what you want
« on: July 28, 2020, 11:39:20 am »
Hi, so this is my first attempt at writing a story, there is more to come on this I think, any thoughts or feedback would be much appreciated!

So I was sitting around playing on my PS4, when my mom poked her head through the door.

“James, you’re babysitting for the new neighbours down the street tonight, I bumped into them while out shopping earlier, and they need someone to look after their daughter tonight, it will be their first night out since they moved in so they said they’d pay you $50.”

I thought about arguing back, but that wouldn’t get me anywhere, I’d just finished High School and it was a Thursday night so nothing would be happening, and $50 for looking after a snot nosed kid for a couple of hours was one step closer to buying the next CoD game, so what the hell.

So I walked down to the Jones’ and knocked on their door just before 7pm, I hadn’t spoken to either of them before as they’d moved in 2 weeks ago, apparently they’d moved here for a business opportunity from London, and I detected a bit of an accent as Mrs Jones let me in, although nothing as stereotypically posh as you would hear on a sitcom.

The Jones’ looked quite unremarkable and you wouldn’t have given them a second glance on the street I thought as Mrs Jones’ called her daughter Abbey through to say goodbye, a fairly short and chubby girl of around 14 wearing an oversized hoodie shuffled round the corner lazily and gave a brief glance in my direction as her Mom said goodbye and turned to me to let me know gave me $20 to order a pizza, “anything you want, because Abbey will eat anything” I took a brief glance at Abbey and thought to myself “no surprises there.”

With that i shuffled through to the lounge room where the tv was on in the background and started flicking through my phone for a few minutes while sports highlights played. After about 10 minutes Abbey stood up and asked if I would like a quick house tour so I knew where everything was, as she was going to go and do something, (I guess she was already as bored as I was.)

Not wanting to be rude I nodded and let her lead the way through the large house, showing me the 3 bathrooms and the kitchen, before grabbing a bottle of water and saying she was going to go and do a quick workout. 

Good for her I thought, as I asked if she had a treadmill or something, “oh no, I’m going to lift” she replied.

I gave her a very brief glance as she said this, slightly concerned that this girl who didn’t appear to have an athletic bone in her body, was going to injure herself while I was meant to be looking after her, but not wanting to sound rude I asked  what exercises she was going to do, to work out if I needed to be concerned.

She looked up nonchalantly and said, “I’m doing chest day today” and I realised it would be fine if she at least had an idea of splitting her workouts, she would know what she was doing, and almost as a tongue in cheek joke, I asked “oh nice, so what do you bench”

“100 for a few reps" came the reply, and I was a little bit impressed, “wow, 100lbs for reps is pretty good” I replied, "especially for a girl your age."

She kind of stifled a snigger and replied “Oh sorry, I’m still not used to the measurements, I meant 100kg”

I paused for a second, doing the conversion in my head (realising that was about 225lbs) and cracked a smile realising she was joking, “haha funny, I didn’t realise I was talking to she-hulk” and she smiled for a second before looking a little annoyed, “what, don’t you believe me?” came the slightly snappy retort as she actually looked me in the eyes for the first time during the conversation.

“Like, no offence, but I’m pretty sure that’s not possible, I don’t think there are any 14 year old girls who could do that, are you sure you’ve not got your numbers mixed up” I said, as i tried to give her an out on her statement.

“Follow me” she ordered, and I followed her through a side door into the garage conversion, which was empty save for a bench and squat rack, as she made a beeline for the bench. I noticed that the plates were a mishmash of old school metal, and newer plastic looking weights, I suppose scavenged from wherever they could get them.

As I approached the bench I realised it was already set up with what appeared to be about 200lbs as she was getting in position, and I reasoned it was probably what the dad had been doing, and was suddenly a little worried that she was about to injure herself, and I was in no position to be an effective spotter for that kind of weight, especially if she couldn’t handle it at all.

“Woah, why don’t you start with something a little easier, so I can spot you”

Instantly came the reply “what do you weigh?”

“Around 150” I replied, as she slipped off 2 25lb weights to drop it down to 150.

“Okay I guess, whenever you’re ready” I started to say, as I saw the weight start to rise up and down smoothly, 5,6,7,8,9,10 times, and then get racked as she bounced up off the bench and gave me a wry smile, while I briefly stared, with my jaw half way to the floor.

“So, I just benched your weight 10 times, so do you believe me?”

“Ye yeah”, I stuttered as I looked on in shock.

“Good, I’m going to finish my workout, and I’ll be out in an hour so you can order dinner then” She said, without a hint of malice, but with a hint of pride, as she turned back to the bench, and I took my cue to leave

TBC

Forum Saradas

Order what you want
« on: July 28, 2020, 11:39:20 am »

Offline Schmatty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Order what you want
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 11:50:43 am »
Awesome start! 

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 06:01:34 pm »
So I went back into the lounge, kind of dumbfounded by what I’d just seen, and looked at the time, 7.17, so I had an hour until she would come out, and I didn’t want to bother her in the meantime, but I definitely wanted to find out how she had done that, so I flicked around on social media for a while, and even tried searching her name, but unfortunately there were hundreds of Abbey Jones’ online, and so after a while I gave up and decided to look at the menu for the pizza place, before deciding on Hawaiian.

As the clock ticked over to 8.25 I was suddenly a little concerned that maybe she had overdone it and injured herself, so I slipped back into the garage to check up on her, and saw what looked like around 200lbs moving up and down in the squat rack, and I was torn between being straight up impressed, and slightly confused as she had mentioned it was chest day, as I edged round the corner i realised that she wasn’t squatting this weight, she was pressing it up over her head, and down to rest on her shoulders and then lifting it straight back up, without any significant strain.

I looked on in awe as the massive hoodie now seemed to be tight around her shoulders and upper back, but hung loosely around her waist, as I realised very suddenly that she was not at all a chubby girl as I had earlier thought, but some kind of powerhouse, and i let out a gasp of shock.

She heard this and turned around, with the weight rested on her shoulders and traps, and time seemed to slow to a near standstill as I saw her back fade out of view, replaced by a perplexed expression on her face.

“Sorry I was just coming to let you know that I was about to order the pizza” I managed to squeeze out of my mouth, sounding surprisingly relaxed despite the fact I thought my brain was malfunctioning.

“Oh damn, did I overrun again, I sometimes lost track of time when I’m working out” she said casually as she looked up at the clock mounted on the wall. I thought to myself “I’m not surprised, it looks like she’s been accidentally working out for 10 hours a day her whole life” As she racked the weight and bounced over to me with a smile on her face.

“Sorry I was a little out of order earlier, I just don’t like when people don’t believe me, but it wasn’t fair on you, you weren’t to know” she spluttered out at me, sounding a bit upset “And i was hungry and I’m a bit grumpy when I’m hungry”

I looked at her quizzically, as I had been expecting any other response than an apology, and also wondering why she was less hungry now than an hour before, maybe because she knows she’ll have food soon I reasoned, before wondering why i was wasting my time even worrying about that.

“Don’t worry about it” I smiled, as she grinned back at me looking relieved. “I just didn’t expect anyone to be that strong”

“Oh yeah I bet, I’m really strong though, not many people know because I don’t show off in school much, I don’t want all the attention”

I could see what she meant, she can’t have been more than 5’1, so I towered over her by nearly a foot, but  she had been lifting the kind of weight I could only dream of.

“I’m not surprised, you’re obviously very strong”

She beamed back at the compliment “Thanks, what did you order by the way”

“I’ve not ordered yet, but I was going to order Hawaiian”

She screwed up her face a little “Gross, how about if you order whatever I want, I’ll show you some of my workouts until the pizza is here”

“Sounds like a fair deal to me” I replied, as I let her pick out a pizza, and ordered while she watched. Once I’d ordered, she dashed back to the garage, and I glanced at the time, 8.30 and picked up the phone again.

“Hi I’ve just placed an order, yes that’s the address, how long will it take to get here”

“It can be with you in about 15 minutes came the reply”

“Thanks, i replied, but  I’m not too hungry yet, can you try to deliver it in about 30?

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 01:00:13 pm »
Not sure if anyone was interested in this but I decided to write a continuation anyway, so I hope you enjoy if you do read this.

As i got back into the garage, she had set up 225lbs on the bench, and I now knew better than to question it, as she powered quickly through a set of 3, only looking slightly tired out by the effort.

“Wow” Is all I could muster, and then slightly more under my breath “you could bench me like it was nothing”

“I’ve never tried that, but there’s a first time for everything, but I’m not sure if I could get a grip without a bar” She muttered, thinking out loud, as I thought to myself that she would have no problem without a bar.

“How about this” she announced as she pulled all the weights off the bar and tapped the middle “take a seat” gesturing towards the middle of the bar.

“Uh are you sure?” I questioned, “what if you can’t do it, or I fall, it’s a lot harder than benching a normal bar isn’t it?”

“You’ll be fine” she said reassuringly, and then before I could even respond, slipped her hands under my armpits and positioned me onto my new seat on the bar. “Wow you’re tall” she said, as if my slightly above average height was the most impressive thing that was happening”

Nevertheless I took my very uncomfortable seat, and held onto the bar with both hands, as I raised my feet to avoid kicking her in the face as she slid under the bar.

“Ready?” Came her rhetorical question, as before I’d even answered I was airborne, being powered up and down at an increasing rate. As she reached the peak of her 8th rep, I lost balance due to the speed I was being moved through the air, and slipped off the bar.

I managed to hold my grip, but was worried one of my swinging feet would end up catching her in the face, which could end very badly for everyone involved, as I pictured either being torn in half by the mild mannered tank girl beneath me, or being thrown into jail and being branded a violent babysitter.

My left leg swang like a pendulum, separate to my body, from a horizontal position towards her face, until it hit something, and stopped.

I glanced down and realised I had managed to kick her in the chest, and as my eyes moved along to her face, realised she looked annoyed, and I sprang off the bar to apologise.

As I did so, she turned to me and bowed for some reason saying in an apologetic and guilty tone ”I’m sorry, I got carried away and moved too fast, are you okay, you could have been hurt”

“Why are you sorry, I should have held on and I just kicked you in the boob I think, are you okay?”

”Let me just check” she said while turning around, and pulling her massive hoodie over her head.

As she stood up I noticed the strappy top she had been wearing beneath, which seemed plastered to her thick shoulders, and wide upper back, before becoming some loose material, hanging at her waist.

As she turned around, as before I noticed a slightly smiley expression on her face, before my eyes were drawn to a body that wouldn’t have looked out of place on a college linebacker, thick arms that looked as if they would rival the size of my legs, hung at the sides of a chest which far surpassed anything I’d seen in my time in locker rooms with all kinds of athletes.

“So i think i survived somehow” she joked, as she poked the general area where my foot had caught her in the chest, the mound of muscle barely moving under her touch.

“Yeah i see that” I stammered,  wondering if I had taken a fall and a knock to the head, as that seemed more likely than what I was looking at”

“Hello?” she queried, snapping her fingers in front of my face, sharply bringing me back to reality

“Um wow” I muttered as the doorbell went.

“That must be the pizza, can you go and get it, I’m not quite dressed for answering the door” she said shyly, as I snapped out of my stupor and headed to answer the door, while glancing at my phone and being unsure whether I was happy or sad that they had neglected to pay attention to my request to send it later.

I headed to the table and set the pizza down, and within a second almost had my hand torn off as she ripped into her half, as I sat quietly and slowly ate mine, still hardly processing what had just happened.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 02:11:29 pm »
it's interesting, go on please
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 02:15:54 pm »
i like it also..very nice storyline...cant wait to read where that evening ends  :thanks:

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 02:36:11 pm »
After she finished her half pizza, she excused herself to go and get ready for bed, when there was a knock at the door, another pizza had arrived, another 15 minutes later, at the time I had requested.

I explained the situation to the delivery guy, and he rang his boss, and they said there was no sense letting it go to waste, so they let me have it for free, I tipped the guy with the remainder of the $20, and headed up to Abbey’s room to let her know there was more food.

As I entered I was a little shocked by what I saw, where I’d been expecting either a very girly room, or pictures of buff men and women, there was none of that.

Well, there were posters of buff men and women plastered on the walls, but in the form of comic book and anime characters, some of which I recognised and some I didn’t.

“Hey, they had a mix up with the pizzas, and sent us another one, if you’re still hungry” I shouted, as she was in her en suite.

She burst out of the door with a smile on her face as if I’d just told her she’d won the lottery, “Wow that’s great, take your half out and I’ll come down and have mine”

“Oh I’m not that hungry, you can have it all, but maybe don’t eat it all in one go”

“Wow, thanks so much” she shouted happily as if I had won the lottery and said I would give her the money, as she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a backbreaking hug, and I decided out of curiosity to take my feet off the ground to see if she even realised she was holding me up.

She did realise, and laughed at the fact she was holding me up, but the only real change was that the extra strain caused her to tense up, so her already hard pecs expanded and pressed up against my stomach, like 2 warm boulders.

“Can you let me go” I asked, slightly strained, and as she dropped me, i dropped down to the floor and looked up on her apologetic face, and realised she had changed into her pyjamas, which appeared to be a stretched muscle print shirt, of what I think once was Goku’s body.

“Wow is that meant to be Goku, I bet you could kick his ass” I said.

“Maybe one day” she laughed as she flexed a huge bicep right in front of my face, and I heard a slight tearing noise as she quickly withdrew her flex.

“Is that going to rip if you wear that to eat, maybe try and find something that you won’t hulk out of”

She laughed at my comment, both at the suggestion and the reference.

“I’ll find something, I’ll be down in a minute”

I headed back downstairs and she followed after a couple of minutes, again wearing the huge hoodie, and we had some back and forth about our favourite shows, and a bit of the classic could Goku beat Superman conversations, and for about half an hour it was like talking to a friend, and out of nowhere

“I’m probably twice as strong as you”

I gulped “I’m sure you are” I replied, not sure where this was going.

“How about if I beat you in an arm wrestle you’ll let me have the second half of the pizza now?”

I smiled, I hadn’t realised I actually had that authority, but why not. “That hardly seems fair, you’re clearly going to win, plus what do I get?”

“Huh I hadn’t thought about that, why don’t you use both hands?”

This was basically a win/win, I’d get to see how strong she is or I’d win, and I was going to let her have the pizza anyway

“Sure, lets go, one hand first”

I extended my hand and her smaller hand grasped it with a surprisingly light grip, and I decided to go for it and push before we started counting down.

It worked to some extent, I managed to push her hand down a couple of inches, before she stopped me with a grin, and eased my arm down while pretending to yawn.

“That was a cheap trick, but maybe I should take you more seriously” as  she leant back, pulling the hoodie over her head for the second time today, and once again causing my jaw to drop.

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 10:39:18 am »
She had stuffed herself into a plain white, long sleeved thermal, that was clearly elasticated and very stretchy, but also near it’s limit, as I could see a clear outline of her biceps and chest from where she was sat across the table, she offered her hand forward, and I grabbed it with both of mine, with almost 0 confidence.

i started pushing and pulling while she held her arm in place, with her teeth gritted, and for about 30 seconds I manoeuvred myself to different angles to try and pull her arm to down to no avail, before she slowly pushed my hands down.

She stood up after winning and offered me a handshake as a show of good sport, and said “no hard feelings” as if it had been an actual contest.

“Just don’t go getting fat from that pizza” I joked, which prompted her to pull up her shirt exposing the thickest six pack I’d ever seen, 6 clear bricks, each sticking out at least half an inch, big enough to grab.

Just to drill home her point, she slapped her stomach a couple of times and laughed, each “thwack” sending a hollow sound resonating around the room, as once again I stared dumbfounded.

“Didn’t that hurt?” I questioned stupidly.

“No not at all, see?” She replied, as she grabbed one of my hands and placed it on one of her blocky abs.

“Oh damn, it’s like rock”

“Let me flex properly first” She replied as she crunched down into a full flex, her abs like molten steel under my touch as I grabbed one and tried to squeeze it instinctively, to no avail.

She laughed, which caused her abs to flex even more, as I withdrew my hand in shock and took a step back.

She lowered her thermal down again, “look at this” as she grabbed hold of the material at the back and pulled, pushing her abs and chest up against the material, each individual ab fully visible through the material as she breathed.

She then let go of the shirt which was still stretched tight, and flexed her chest, a deep line appearing between the two armor plated pecs as they pushed out another inch or so.

I averted my eyes, as she said “you don’t have to look away it’s just muscle, see?”And to prove her point gave her left pec a mighty thwack with her fist, the sound even louder than when she hit her abs before.

My hand made a brief involuntarily action towards her, which she picked up on, “It’s like the first scene when they see Captain America’s new body”

To which all I could reply was “yeah, wow”

“Do you want to see my party trick?” She asked.

Another rhetorical question as before I could answer she started bouncing them left and then right, in time with some unheard music, as she continued, with each thick pec rising up and then falling, the white material bobbing up and down, left, right, left right, both, the shirt strained to it's limit as I stared, jaw agape.

“I think I’m getting pretty good now”

“Have you ever tried doing that to music, that’s amazing” my brain decided to say out loud.

“Good idea, I’ll give that a try” She replied, as if it was the most inventive idea ever, as the phone rang.

“Okay Mrs Jones, see you soon” I said as I hung up the call.

“That was your parent’s, they’ll be home soon, so you should probably finish off your food so it doesn’t look like I’ve starved you”

As she was wolfing down her second dinner I realised I should probably cover my tracks “Hey, maybe don’t mention that I let you have a second pizza, or any of the other stuff”

“Why would I do that, you’re much less boring than any other babysitters I’ve had, maybe next time I can give you some workout tips”

“Sounds good to me” I said, not sure if it was a good thing or not that I might have  to do this again.

As the Jones’ car pulled up, and I stood up to go and see them, Abbey jumped up from her chair and gave me another bone crushing hug to say goodbye, before scarpering off to get ready for bed.

I bid Mr and Mrs Jones goodnight, and headed out to walk home, thinking how that was the easiest and strangest $50 I’d ever earned.

This was the first time I’ve written anything, so any feedback is much appreciated.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 10:49:59 am »
it's interesting, really, a new way of writing.
but please go on with this...
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Elevate11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 02:29:49 pm »
Great story!

Offline Guit03

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 03:22:24 pm »
Very nice story so far^^
hope you continue :D

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2020, 03:49:30 pm »
So far so good. Karma for all!

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2020, 03:59:51 pm »
Wasn't planning on it, but here's part of a continuation, thanks everyone!

A couple of weeks had passed since my strange night babysitting, and I had kind of put it to one side, when once again my mom poked her head around my door and asked me to pause my very much online game.

“Your father and I are going out to dinner with the Jones’ tonight, and I’ve said that you’d be happy to watch Abbey again”

“Sure, whatever” I replied, as if it was the least interesting thing in the world.

“Great, well they’ll be dropping her off here in an hour, so you’d better freshen up”

An hour later they arrived, Abbey again wearing a big hoodie and thick sweats, Abbey had already eaten, as had I, so I suggested we watch something on tv.

Abbey had a flick through the channels before declaring that there was nothing on, and asked if I had any games, so somewhat reluctantly I led her up to my room, only realising what a state it was when I entered, walls plastered with game and band posters, with games, snacks and crap scattered all over the floor.

“Wow” she said, glancing around the room “this is exactly what I expected” and proceeded to dig through my games, eventually settling on a mario kart game, as I took a swig from a can of red bull.

“Hey can I have one of those?” She asked.

I threw one in her general direction, which she came nowhere near catching, clearly she wasn’t good at everything.

We settled down and played for about an hour, when all of a sudden she declared that she was bored and needed to burn off some excess energy.

As it turns out, she had never had caffeine before, and so it was having a larger than normal effect, despite her size.

I suggested we maybe play some wii sports, as a slight attempt to burn some of the energy off, and I proceeded to kick her ass at bowling and tennis, before we moved onto boxing.

As we faced off in the virtual ring, and I launched a few probing punches, she unleashed a barrage which ended up with her letting go of the remote, which promptly flew and hit me in the forehead.

She dashed over to make sure I was okay, I was in the process of throwing a punch which collided with her abs as she approached me, with a loud thud sound.

I yelped in pain, and she suggested we go and get some ice, and promptly scooped me up in her arms as if I was a baby, and rushed me downstairs to the freezer, and as I went to put the ice pack on my hand she said “wait what happened to your hand?”

“I hit you in the stomach” I replied.

“Oh I didn’t even realise, it must be the adrenaline from the red bull” She responded, as if a normal person wouldn’t have felt a punch in the stomach.

After a minute of holding ice packs to my face and hand, I walked through to the adjoining lounge area, to see her performing explosive pushups, before springing up to check on me.

“Are those even hard for you?” I asked, half knowing the answer.

“Not really, I could do with some weight to make them more of a challenge”

“Shame I don’t really have any here then” I replied, as she gave me a look as if she’d had a Eureka moment.

“You’re weight, why don’t you get on my back as I do them”

I froze slightly, before again nodding my head, because no doubt I’d end up doing it anyway, as she got into a push up position.

“How do I do this?” I wondered out loud, realising the height difference meant I couldn’t lay on her.

“Just sit cross legged on my back I guess”

So I slowly put my weight on her back, looking around almost instinctively for some form of reigns on handle to hold, before leaning forward and grasping her shoulders, as she started slowly powering through the push ups, until she got to 15 and then stopped,  and then slowly got to her feet, with me instinctively wrapping my legs around her rock hard waist for support, as she headed into the kitchen

“What’s up I asked?” As I had half expected her to do more.

“Oh, I was just thirsty, that was enough for me anyway, plus I wanted to ask something”

“Oh sure go on whats up?

She looked across the kitchen to a oversized fruit bowl.

“Who’s watermelon is that?”

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2020, 04:08:17 pm »
I think a Watermelon is about to get crrushed!!

Great story, loving your work!

Offline randomname23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2020, 07:52:31 pm »
“Oh it’s mine, would you like some?” I replied. I was the only one in the house who ate any real significant amount of fruit, and had made a spur of the moment decision to buy a whole watermelon the day before.

“Do you want to see me try something I’ve never done before?”

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously, as I dismounted. finally clambering off her back.

“I saw this thing online where really buff women crush a watermelon between their thighs, and I’ve always wanted to try it but never got the chance”

Once again, my brain froze slightly, before focusing on maybe the least important part of what had been mentioned, “won’t that be messy?”

“I guess, but maybe if I do it in your bathroom it will be easy to clear up after”

I sighed, knowing again that eventually this would happen, but at least If i went along with it now, we’d have more time to clear it up. Plus, I had to see this.

I grabbed the watermelon and led her upstairs to the bathroom with an actual bath in, “maybe if you lie in there, but what about your clothes” I said, as I turned around to see her already stripped wearing just a sports bra and some underwear.

My jaw dropped.

My eyes slowly ran down past her bulky chest and arms, and ripped abs, to her legs, which I hadn’t even thought about until now.

Her calves were thick and clearly visible from the front, although I didn’t have a clear view of them, but her thighs genuinely shocked me, each one was thick and heavy looking, hanging over her knees like a cliff face of hard, and thick muscle, as i really understood why they were called quads for the first time. I was seeing muscles that I hadn’t seen before, certainly not in person.

She again was oblivious to my shock and grabbed my waist, before picking me up and casually moving me out of the way, before lowering herself into the tub, her lats touching each side and her thighs fighting each other for space as I passed her the watermelon, and slid across the shower screen to reduce the splatter.

She lifted one leg up to create space for the doomed fruit, before grabbing on to the bath handles for support, and baring down with her enormous thighs for a grand total of a couple of seconds, before the watermelon practically exploded, and she let out a primal roar of victory, which if anything was more of a girlish laugh, before grabbing the biggest remaining pieces and presenting them to me as gift.

She stood up, and made a little bow as if she had just finished a performance, and lazily flexed a huge bicep with one arm while fake waving with the other.

As i slowly lowered my gaze from her waving hand I realised the effect the explosion had caused, as she now resembled a slightly red version of herself, with small bits of watermelon stuck to her, and small amounts of juice dripping off her, looking like some kind of watermelon bodybuilder.

As I looked at her, she too realised that she was covered in juice practically from head to toe as she noticed a piece of watermelon that was wedged between her pecs.

“Wanna see a magic trick? I’m going to make this bit of watermelon disappear”

She slowly moved her hands out in front of her, and very suddenly flexed both pecs, crushing the watermelon yet again, causing a small amount of juice to run down the centre of her sports bra to her abs, resting in one of the many crevices like a little watermelon rockpool.

I gulped and suggested she have a shower, while also cleaning down the bath and shower, I couldn’t have my parents getting back and seeing the state of the bathroom, it looked like a crime scene with red stains everywhere.

As I walked out the room looking at what had previously been a very much intact watermelon I started wondering if there was anything she couldn’t do.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Order what you want

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View