Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573577 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:50:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Mixing 3d and morphs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mixing 3d and morphs  (Read 18704 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: My first posting of art. Megan
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2021, 11:48:30 am »
Nice work!  Loving your renders.  I love that you take community requests; unfortunately I can't think of anything at the moment.  Do you have a site where you upload your art regularly?

Cheers!

Forum Saradas

Offline br25_2003

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2021, 05:42:02 pm »
thank you, sadly I do not have a site.

Offline br25_2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2021, 02:19:55 pm »
I am still shocked, no one wants a buffed out elsa, a towering shego, a bulking dr.blight?

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2021, 04:06:19 am »
I am still shocked, no one wants a buffed out elsa, a towering shego, a bulking dr.blight?

Hey there,

I have the ear of one of the Mods here. I suggest you re-title your topic: "Accomplished CGI Artist taking REQUESTS!" or something similar. It's not often we get artists offering free stuff just for asking. Let me know if you want to try that and see if it makes a difference. You can send me a 'P[ersonal]M[essage]' by clicking on the speech bubble on the left side of my post [or any member's post]. It looks like this:

I will make a request. I'd like to see 'Little Annie Ample' in a pose like your OC Megan [2 Aug 2021]. For a source you may wish to see the CGI comic by 'Aldeberan086' here [Reply #36]:  https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=456922.msg2667908#msg2667908

I'm looking forward to your version of sweet Little AA. It's less risky than a rendition of Elsa or Shego. The folks at Disney are quick to lawyer-up and go after those violating their character copyrights. I suppose it's not very likely but it's not Kim-Possible!  [See what I did there?   ;D

:thanks:
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline br25_2003

• Activity:
    0%
Another Mixed Morph
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2021, 04:49:35 pm »

https://i.pixxxels.cc/m2MVfNNp/Reika.jpg

Karma and Comments welcome

-Bob

Offline bigbody

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mixing 3d and morphs
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2021, 01:30:35 am »
Hey buddy merry Christmas how about Billie eylish enormous muscle and breasts Morphs thanks
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bigbody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2022, 01:43:29 am »
Hey buddy how are you i am good still recovering from covid can you please do Billie eilish enormous muscle and breasts please thanks my freind get back to me

Offline bigbody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2022, 05:27:29 am »
Awesome work buddy meg is huge can you please do Billie eilish massive muscle and breasts thanks my freind get back to me

Offline bigbody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2022, 06:10:31 pm »
Hey buddy i have a request please do Billie eilish enormous breasts and muscle thanks please get back to me i have been waiting for you to respond please

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Mixing 3d and morphs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View