Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Mrjive55 on 07 Jan 2020
  • Stay away. She claims to be late 30s, is at least 50. Very out of shape and nasty. Also goes by name real muscle goddess
  • #2 by tarzan7 on 19 Feb 2020
  • Curious about this post since seven or eight years ago I did session with her. I'd say that by this time, yes, she's older than 50. The strange thing is that she has plenty of excellent reviews. They all can't be phony. For me I had a less-than-satisfying experience and I've been active in the scene, off and on, since the early 2000s. (She was very talkative on the phone and in person. Wasn't as muscular as I thought either. We didn't click.) Love to hear more about her, just curious, whether she has turned out to be a good sessionette or lousy.
  • #3 by Mindfulness1 on 03 Oct 2022
  • Alex is still providing her services through session girls. Is she still not worth the bucks?
  • #4 by MLB93 on 05 Feb 2023
  • Alex is still providing her services through session girls. Is she still not worth the bucks?

In 2020, she was my first session after the pandemic started. I found her to be upfront with who she was and what she could do. The experience turned out great enough that I did another in a few weeks, which is the fastest I've ever done a repeat, if I don't count the free session Amazon Annie gave me the day after the first.
Pages:
Actions