Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by FemFlexUSA on 25 Sep 2019
  • By your own standards, who is the most intimidating model on the site?
  • #2 by LiveFree on 24 Nov 2020
  • Can someone explain why my posts were deleted so i don't offend or break any rules in the future?
  • #3 by FemFlexUSA on 24 Nov 2020
  • Can someone explain why my posts were deleted so i don't offend or break any rules in the future?

Maybe a database error? I had some disappear before, too, but then the content was still there if it had been quoted by someone else.
  • #4 by fbbstrong87 on 25 Nov 2020

Would be interested to hear opinions on this question.  I haven't come across too many who are naturally intimidating, though I'd love to hear some recommendations.

Monstress is probably #1 for me.  MissLisa is up there too.
  • #5 by fbbstrong87 on 25 Nov 2020
  • Oh, TrapQueenSkullCrush too....she is a natural when it comes to pushing the right buttons.
  • #6 by LiveFree on 25 Nov 2020

Maybe a database error? I had some disappear before, too, but then the content was still there if it had been quoted by someone else.

That was probably it.
  • #7 by LiveFree on 25 Nov 2020

Would be interested to hear opinions on this question.  I haven't come across too many who are naturally intimidating, though I'd love to hear some recommendations.

Monstress was the only one for me as well. Until I saw the newest vid of Sarah B. on HBC.

I wonder if there's any chance she'll start camming. She'd make a fortune.
  • #8 by FemFlexUSA on 02 Dec 2020

Monstress was the only one for me as well. Until I saw the newest vid of Sarah B. on HBC.

It was brutal. She's not an HBC model, but her legend is cemented in my mind, primarily because I never saw it coming. She LOVES being a beautiful, badass bully.
  • #9 by LiveFree on 05 Dec 2020

It was brutal. She's not an HBC model, but her legend is cemented in my mind, primarily because I never saw it coming. She LOVES being a beautiful, badass bully.

Any chance you guys could match her up against Monstress in the future?
  • #10 by wookie224 on 18 Dec 2020
  • Another vote for Monstress.

However seeing how freeloaders treat her in free chat I can understand why she does some things the way she does. She is on there quite a bit and considers it her job to work as much as possible. I have gotten to know her in private and have always had a great time.
  • #11 by cakedeath on 06 Feb 2024

Sarah B?
  • #12 by jbeast on 06 Feb 2024
  • GODDESS RAPTURE: Met her once at an event. I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and, was then, around 235 lbs. Rapture is listed as 6 ft. without heels, 188 lbs. She's big & strong and she knows it. Have done HBC cams with her and she's dominant & overpowering, loves intimidating subs and overpowering them.

NAUGHTY NURIYE: She 5 ft. 9 in., and must be at least 6 ft. in heels. Seen her weight listed as 220 lbs. or so on some sites. Sessioned 1 on 1 many times on HBC. Personally I think she's the best on that site. Yes, she's great at roleplay and can even be submissive. But those massive muscles, 100% Grade A beef (LOL!) all over her frame, Nuriye's scowl when she's dominant, and deep, threatening voice... incredible. Would love to spend a few hours sessioning with her in person, but as you probably know she only cams. Nuriye's got a great personality and sense of humor. Hell of a woman. 
Pages:
Actions