Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578015 Posts in 73581 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 04:46:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Stongest session wrestlers -- and a question re: Doughdee
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Stongest session wrestlers -- and a question re: Doughdee  (Read 2001 times)

lix4fbbs

Stongest session wrestlers -- and a question re: Doughdee
« on: April 22, 2009, 06:02:36 am »
Hey, I'm Mark-- er, John. John Smith.
This place is wonderland!
I just stumbled into this VIP Area, by way of PayPal (wish I had earned the points but was kinda in a hurry!), already finding the section that's right up my alley.
And since we've all met or are anxious to meet a few of these god-given ladies on tour, I wanted to get others' thoughts on who they believe is strongest woman they've ever sessioned with.
Scissors. Lifts. Pure power. Any gauge of strength you consider.
Or, if you're on the cusp of jumping the session broom, who do you think would be strongest?

Having just been put through my paces most recently by Dominique Danger and Jana, and both times feeling their devastating pressure in my head for 3 days afterward, I would almost have to put their leg power far beyond anything I've ever felt. Even more, Dominique could lift my 250 lbs. legs-over-shoulders at her leisure.
Yet Isabelle from Wrestling Abondance  www.wrestlingabondance.com outmuscled them -- and me! Stongest scissors. Best overpowering wrestler. Lifts. Everything.
I'm curious to see what other sessioneers think.

Also, has anyone here ever sessioned with my all-time heartthrob and heroine, Doughdee Marie?
I'm eager to hear about her.
I will never be dissuaded from the belief that for her relatively significant amount of time in the femuscle "underground" she was as influential and transformative as any competitor or personality in the sport.
To boot, as hellaciously sexy in body and attitude as any woman, period.

thanks

liftcarryfan

Re: Stongest session wrestlers -- and a question re: Doughdee
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 09:22:44 am »
link didn't work which Isabelle  is it?

I have had great sessions with debra d andrea, she lifted me 210 pounds pretty easy and did a reverse scissors lift with BJ on me! greatest session ever...  Tazzie was strong first session i had with her, she lifted me like a baby but next 2 sessions she was pretty weak!

lix4fbbs

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 10:52:38 pm »
Oops! Newbie mistake.
abondancewrestling.com

I've thought about a session with Debra D'Andrea, figuring that she has very few, if any, limits.
But I generally prefer the bigger, meatier ladies -- Tazzie (who was more sensual than strong, with no complaints from me!), Gabi (hot like Tazzie, but kinda tepid scissors), Dominique, etc.
Maybe one day I'll take the chance on someone who doesn't top out over two bills in the offseason!

Offline tkotom200

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 03:28:31 am »
For me, I would have to say Jennifer Kennedy, www.musclefoxjenni.com

lix4fbbs

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 08:52:01 pm »
How was Jennifer K.?
I've been considering a session with her, but she rarely travels and does business through an agency -- two iffy prospects for me.
But one thing I really dig: her HUGE, curvy muscles!

Offline tkotom200

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 11:51:45 pm »
Personally, Jen K. was great!  She is one of the very few gals that can lift me on her shoulders as I am a big guy.  Also, as she was an exotic dancer in the past, she certainly knows how to flex and tease..  She does rarely travel, true, but only does business thru Cheryl for the first session.  After that (assuming she likes you), you can get her email/phone directly.  You also might want to talk to her on www.herbicepscam.com...

Offline tkotom200

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 12:08:05 am »
Thought I should include a few pics of her for reference..

lix4fbbs

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 10:45:43 pm »
thanks for the pics, TK. mucho karma
believe me, I'm VERY familiar with her look. so, so much lushness to <ahem> latch onto.
I'm sort of on a sessions freeze until later in the year (unless, pray to god, Karla Nelson or Tina Lockwood resurface in vintage form... as if!), but I have her high on my priorities list.
she seems to have many similarities with Dominique Danger, who I've met and who possesses hellacious strength.
gotta love them permanently offseason-looking ladies!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Stongest session wrestlers -- and a question re: Doughdee

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View