Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577442 Posts in 73489 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 04:49:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  AmazonKa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AmazonKa  (Read 3958 times)

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
AmazonKa
« on: June 21, 2018, 09:21:28 pm »
Anyone ever Skyped with her? How is she? Is she truly the best?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: AmazonKa
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 08:59:02 pm »
What I'd like to know is why you almost always get the closeup of her face/chest/arm or the extreme up angle shot from the floor? It's as if she cams from inside a closet. I've never seen any straight on upper body posing.

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 01:58:57 am »
What I'd like to know is why you almost always get the closeup of her face/chest/arm or the extreme up angle shot from the floor? It's as if she cams from inside a closet. I've never seen any straight on upper body posing.

She might just be too big for the camera lol. Or maybe low resolution on the webcam?

Offline Teggard

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 12:25:19 am »

Yo, she ABSOLUTELY does straight-on full upper body posing. I have had many, many, many HBC sessions where she focused on that. Just tell her what you like - she has gigantic legs, and is really proud of them. She will put that cam down on the floor in a heartbeat if you give her the chance, and I (for one) like it. But yes, she absolutely can and will back up and flex so she hits double-bi's and lat spreads in the frame. Also, shirt-ripping if you request it. Her english is not bad, and she is accommodating. I know it seems like I'm white-knighting, but she is absolutely one of the best things on HBC.

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 12:46:10 am »

Yo, she ABSOLUTELY does straight-on full upper body posing. I have had many, many, many HBC sessions where she focused on that. Just tell her what you like - she has gigantic legs, and is really proud of them. She will put that cam down on the floor in a heartbeat if you give her the chance, and I (for one) like it. But yes, she absolutely can and will back up and flex so she hits double-bi's and lat spreads in the frame. Also, shirt-ripping if you request it. Her english is not bad, and she is accommodating. I know it seems like I'm white-knighting, but she is absolutely one of the best things on HBC.

Awesome Teggard, thanks for the info.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  AmazonKa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View