Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575048 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 05:42:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors Now Publishing Their Books
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Authors Now Publishing Their Books  (Read 78556 times)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
Re: Authors Now Publishing Their Books
« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2021, 02:55:07 am »
Man Up was excellent!

K+

:rock:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2021, 02:55:07 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2021, 05:20:35 am »
Thank you very much!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #197 on: September 26, 2021, 09:35:19 pm »
If you like women getting so massively muscular they can't even move anymore and still want more, you might enjoy this one. (It's in the same vein as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.)

Pop
Amanda gets that amazing special gear that will push her way beyond her limits. She will get huge and she loves it already! Time to pump and get massive!
This first-person erotic fiction contains intense female muscle growth. All sexually active characters are at least 18 years old.

You can get it here:

Here's a preview:

This thing sure looks harmless. I mean, it’s just a normal bottle of gear, isn’t it? Sure, I had to push Damian a bit to make him sell it, but … I think he’s being overly dramatic, right? I sure have taken a lot of weird shit, so how bad can it be? Also, so far, sides have been pretty gentle on me. Seriously, get a good look at this girl!
5’10”, 170 pounds, nice muscles, pretty ripped … I got it all! The judges just love the blond hair, the blue eyes, the Nordic beauty … I’m not gonna say it out loud, but even after three years of gear and regular cycles, I still got it.
Amanda, you’re one sexy beast.
There’s just one thing that’s been bothering me. I’ve been working out hard for five years now and lately, I’ve been on a plateau. A long plateau. I look at all the other girls on the net, and sure, they morph their shit, but they’re still getting bigger, and quite a few of them are bigger than me!
Not everywhere, mind. My legs, my glutes, my chest … That’s all awesome. But I’d need a little more pop on the arms. Also, the abs … And the back.
This little thing will help me.
Fuck Damian and his constant fears. Poor guy needs to man up! Sometimes, I think that all the boys in the biz are just weaklings and cowards. You can’t just always play it safe, right? You gotta take risks, go beyond what’s normal and … damn, I’m a female bodybuilder. Normal doesn’t apply to people like me. I’m a freak and I gotta own it. I’m not going to back down now and never win a championship, just because my arms are too puny!
Seriously. Seventeen inches is cute, but it ain’t enough anymore.

Alright. Let’s get everything ready. I got the syringe, the vial, the swabs, the protein condensate, the painkillers, the uppers … Nice. This is going to be great. And here’s the best bit: My brand-new cute outfit!
Isn’t it gorgeous? Faux leather look, black and stretchy, and my favorite brand, Skullbunny! I love that little dead gym bunny! I’m gonna get myself a plushie of that when I win my first competition. My first real one, not that community college crap.
Let’s get going, then.
There. Syringe’s ready. Right into the thigh … Fff … aaand … it’s in!
Wow.
Wooow.
Woooooow.
Fuck.
Fuuuck.
That shit … fuck … it fucking burns!
Aaah … Ow.
Gotta massage it a bit, maybe it spreads faster.
Oof. Okay. It’s getting better, I guess. Wow. That stuff better work, seeing as how it feels. Give it a little shake … Yeah. And flex. Bam! I gotta admit, I love those quads. Can’t wait to get them bigger too!
Alright. Then let’s get going!

I kinda like the gym at night. When I started, I always went in the morning or in the afternoon, and it was always so full! That was really annoying. I felt really awkward when I grunted while pumping. And I hated the looks. The men who thought I was some kind of pervert for really building my muscles, and the women for being annoying bitches. The meatheads were okay, of course, but they’re such incredible nerds too. I’m just glad I ran into Damian! This guy is definitely the worst geek of them all, but he’s also kind, and nice, and freaky. He just wants me to get big and win those shows.
I think he might be into me, but I’ve suggested we go out together, and he just blushed and went away. I dunno. Maybe he’s just into being a nice guy? It’s tough.
Anyway, the cool thing is that at night, I have the place mostly on my own. Sometimes the cleaning lady shows up, but mostly I can do whatever I want.
One last check, and then it’s pumping time!
Damn …
I mean, I’m really fine. A little small yet, but the overall look is just great. I’m a fucking Valkyrie! For my next show, I gotta get me some Viking designs for my suit. I wonder if a faux-fur edge would be okay?
I could just get one anyway, right?
Anyway, it’s time. Let’s down that protein, and then, it’s time for squats. If that stuff is really that potent, I gotta do a full-body workout!

Alright. Squats! Gotta get that ass into gear! Literally. Anyway, usually, I take 200 pounds for reps. Let’s try 220 to push myself, right?
Oof. Nice.
And let’s do this …
One … two … three … four … fuck yeah … that feels nice …
Eight … nine … ten … I like that burn …
Twelve … thirteen … fourteen … and … fifteen!
Awesome. That went well. Let’s take a look at those thighs. Hm. Is it just me, or do they look bigger already? That can’t be, right?
Hm. Let’s rest.
Okay. Enough with the doing nothing. I’m gonna add twenty more pounds. Let’s make those muscles burn!
Four … five … yes … yesss … Wow. I can feel it now. This is … wow.
Nine … ten … eeeleven … tweeelve … ow … whoa … thirteen … Oof. Oof … Fuck … What’s going on?
Jeez … fourteen … fifteen …
Damn. That was … that was hard. Fuck. I guess that was pushing it, right? I mean … Hey! Will you look at that? Is it just me, or did those thighs really get bigger? I mean … Look at those hams. Gotta give them a good slap.
Bang!
Shake ‘em! Alright. That stuff kicks ass!
I can’t believe it. I mean, I went a little over my usual, but I’m already packing on the pounds! If that stuff keeps on working like that, I’ll be a heavyweight in no time.
Okay. So I’m going to need a lot more protein. Happily, I still got my stash …

Phew. That was a lot. My stomach is literally gurgling now. But hey, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. Also, that training hasn’t just boosted my legs. The butt obviously too, but the back also looks bigger. This stuff is a dream. I wish I had this back when I started!
Now it’s time to do the third round of squats! Maybe I’ll just go all-out and put on some real weight? 300 pounds. That’s crazy, I know, but with results like these, I’d be stupid not to, right?
Ffffuck … That’s hard. Ow.
Okay. Okay. Okayokayokay. I’m going to die. Seriously. This is too much. Focus, Amanda, you can do this. Think of the mass. Think of the muscles. Think of you being a fucking beast. Yeah. Get those legs into gear!
One.
Ow.
Two.
Fuck.
Three.
Holy …
Four …
Damn.
Five …
Aaargh.
Six …
Yeah.
Seven …
Jeez. What’s happening? My legs. They’re growing. Shit. I can’t believe it. Come on, girl, do it. Get on with it. I can fucking see them grow!
Eight …
Nine …
Ten …
Eleven …
This is crazy! My fucking thighs are getting bigger as I watch. This looks so sick … I’m a fucking mutant. Whoa. This is kinda gross.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
More! Yes.
Fourteen.
Fifteen!
Damn!
Oof. That was incredible. I mean … Wow. I can’t see my knees anymore. Let’s flex those quads. Holy crap. This … I … wow. Wow. I gotta get myself a tape measure, stat!

That thing was hard to find. I should be more careful with my stuff. Also, walking is weird with legs like these. I mean, I was literally waddling along just so those thighs don’t chafe. That’s pretty sick.
Let’s get them measured. Normally, I got 24 inches. And now …
Fuck.
Fuuck.
Thirty. Thirty inches. How does that even work? I mean, that’s six inches in no time. Damian, you’re a crazy son of a bitch, but that stuff is gold! And look how ripped this is! I can literally see every line! I mean, I can see the blood pump in my vein there. Is that even normal?
The thing is, I should really fix the rest of my body now. I’m looking like … I don’t know, a track biker? I need to even out the top, right?
Let’s maybe do some lat pulldowns? Just to make sure I don’t fold up? But first, more protein!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2021, 12:05:57 am »
I think you could call 2 of my stories "Books" lol

Jill and Me, and College Crush are about 200 pages each.  I saved each of them in a .pdf file and posted them and other stories on my Patreon page.

If you'd like to support me and also give me "Requests" for future stories/books...

please visit:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank You!!!
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2021, 06:18:54 am »
Congratulations!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2021, 10:02:31 pm »
A story about second chances and grief ... and muscles!

Reincarnation
Ethel's daughter has been in a coma since her accident. Her strong body couldn't protect her, leaving her mother devastated. Now Ethel sees a chance to honor her daughter's dreams by following in her footsteps as a bodybuilder ...
This erotic fiction contains female muscle growth, breast expansion and age regression. All sexually active characters are at least 18 years old.

Get it here:

And a sample for you!

The machines’ soft purr barely filled the silence. Ethel had finished talking and had just listened to her daughter’s forced breath. The doctors had insisted that this special vacuum jacket would maintain the functions of her lung longer. Just sticking a tube down her throat and pressing the air into her was apparently a sure way of killing her. Like this, Emily looked as if she were just sleeping. It was a comfortable lie, though. Ever since the accident, she was like this, a shell of her former happiness. Ethel was at her side every day, for hours on time. She had reduced her duties as the CEO of Weiss & Quinn as much as possible. Normally, she would have wanted Emily to succeed her.

She sighed.

No. Actually, she would have preferred Gregory to do this. He was the one who wanted it the most, but the Most High, in his unknowable wisdom, had decided to take him. At least, it had been a quick death. The cancer had taken barely two months to kill him.

Her older daughter, Susan, would maybe have been willing to take over her duties, but … It was not to be. If only Ethel had known. Suzy had always been good at hiding her feelings. She had also been good at hiding her addiction. It was bitter irony that the heiress of a pharmaceutical powerhouse such as Weiss & Quinn would die from an overdose of unlicensed drugs.

Ethel produced a bitter snort at the thought. If Suzy had just told her, her scientists would have produced a safe, controllable alternative for her. No one would have been the wiser. But that wasn’t what she wanted. Susan had detested Ethel’s controlled way of thinking and her strict approach to problems. She had been a free spirit, a poet’s spirit. They had never managed to talk to each other. Jake, her husband, had been better at this. Despite being an accountant, he was interested in the arts, in fantasy and imagination.

She missed him so much …

Where did she go wrong? Was this a punishment? Was this a test? And if it was, what for? What could be found out from this cruel game?

After Susan had died, she had slowed down her business duties as much as possible. She had focused on Emily, keeping her close. She had struggled not to suffocate her, instead trying to support her. Emily had found a kind, harmless man, Tom, who tolerated her strange ideas and her strictness. He was a teacher and probably used to complicated people.

Emily had been complicated, alright. After a difficult youth, while struggling with anorexia, she had moved on to bodybuilding. With her husband’s support and her mother’s money, she had soon managed to compete and, of course, to win. She had been the contender for the middleweight world championship.

It was not to be. While running to the gym, she was mowed down by an inattentive driver. Despite the paramedics’ quick reaction, she had ended up in a coma, and had been declared braindead a year ago. Ethel knew she should probably let her go. There was nothing she could do. But the mere thought hurt too much.

At least, there were no orphans to care for. Ethel would have loved to have grandchildren, but imagining them losing their mother like that … She felt she was drowning in her sadness again.

Tom came in.

“Are you alright, Ethel?”

She had no tears left, but she still felt as if the world was collapsing all over again.

“No … But I’ll have to carry on, won’t I?”

He took her hand.

“Come. Let’s take a walk.”

Ethel said goodbye to her daughter, giving her a little peck on her warm cheek. Then she straightened a bit and started walking with him. The years were hard on her, but the burden of her collapsing life was even heavier. Just as they left the room and the nurse came back in to check on Emily, her phone vibrated.

She sighed:

“Sorry, Tom, it’s business again.”

“It’s no problem.”

Sometimes, she just wanted to let it all go.

“Thank you.” She picked up the call. “Yes, Weiss speaking?”

“Mrs. Weiss, this is Barnard from Mergers and Acquisitions. Good news. The Kuragawa deal is through. Congratulations!”

“Ah … Wonderful. Thank you for the call. I’ll look into it as soon as I’m back at the office. Give my thanks to the staff and order some decent lunch for them.”

“Right away, ma’am.”

“Oh, and Barnard: This time, all the staff.”

She heard his sigh over the phone.

“Yes, ma’am. Of course.”

“Don’t forget. Everyone has to play their part.” They said goodbye and she turned to Tom:

“I don’t think he’ll ever learn it. You know, I’m afraid that if I stop taking care of the company … Men like him will ruin it too. And then everything I’ve lived for will be dead and gone. I couldn’t bear it.” He didn’t know what to say.

Soon after, Ethel found herself back at her office. A group of young, well-studied people had assembled around her, drinking champagne and patting themselves on the back. She waited until the party had died down, then said:

“Very well. Mister Nakayama …” The manager smiled gently. “Now that we’ve bought out your company and you have kept your job, what extra projects did you have that we didn’t find out about?”

The man’s smile froze. Weiss & Quinn was well-known in the industry for having excellent sources on their competition. Was this a show of force?

“Well, ma’am, you probably know about Telganine?”

“Yes. We have reverse engineered the sample you lost and I think it will work very well in combination with Mirinedone.”

“Ah. You’re every bit as magnificent as I heard.”

“Anything else? We could take your research department and just fold it into ours.”

“Of course. But there’s one thing you might have missed.”

“Impress me.”

“While the preparations for the takeover were running, we set up our new anti-aging division. It’s actually constructed to be as independent as possible and I think we managed to dodge your agents there.”

She grinned. The pain and melancholy were gone. She was back in the game and she loved it!

“My accountants had been wondering where the money went. Tell me more!”

“I think it would be easiest to just let the scientists speak for themselves.”

Ethel gave him an admiring look. Well played, Mister Nakayama.

As if on cue, a trio of scientists filed into the room while a technician prepared a projector. The researchers, two women and a man, seemed to be terribly nervous. Ethel just let them set up, doing her best not to frighten them. She wanted to hear what they had to say, not intimidate them.

At last, one of the women and the man, apparently a couple started their show.

“Mrs. Weiss, thank you for this opportunity. We think that our concept could be a breakthrough in the field of anti-aging and it could well be absolutely revolutionary for your company. Of course, there’s still a lot to do and the risks are considerable …”

The woman elbowed her partner in the side. He was confused for a moment, then seemed to remember something.

“What I mean to say is that this is a great chance for you and your, our company.”

The woman took over:

“We have developed an experimental treatment using a combination of genetically altered hormones, human spinal fluid, eggs, sperm, and primava renata bosworthii …”

The man cut in:

“That’s a rare plant from the jungles of Indonesia. Its common name is … It doesn’t really have an English one. The locals call it kembang kelairan maneh. I’m probably mispronouncing it. It’s mildly toxic in its unrefined form, but it’s mostly used to treat stillborn animals …”

The other scientist sighed, rubbed the root of her nose and said:

“Anyway. We can prove that this treatment slows aging in mammals and it might even reverse it.

Primary tests suggest that it should work quickly and efficiently.”

“It does have some side-effects, but I think we should be able to iron those out.”, the man added. “I mean, we’re talking about an increased sex drive, unorthodox obsessions, hallucinations, intense anger, dreams, vivid dreams even, acne, liver failure, heart failure, kidney failure, weight gain, allergic reactions, muscle growth, blindness, insanity and of course …”

The woman groaned:

“For God’s sake, please, Emir, stop. Don’t unsell our work. Please.”

He fell silent and blushed.

“Err. Death. Yeah. But it’ll probably be safe.”

Ethel leaned back on her chair.

“It slows aging.”

They both nodded. The woman scientist added:

“It stops it. And we’ve seen reversals too, although mostly in models.”

“Hm. Alright. I’m in. Let’s fund this.” Then she turned to the managers. “Could you give us a moment, please?”

They left quickly, one of them took the bottle of champagne. Then Ethel turned to the three researchers and said:

“I’ll pay for everything, but I want to be a test subject.”

The trio exchanged glances.

Emir sighed:

“Well, ma’am, I’m not sure of how to put it … but I’m not sure this is even possible.”

“Why not?”

“The thing is … the treatment requires hormones, eggs or sperm, as well as spinal fluids from a genetically compatible young person. It’s less of a youth treatment, and more of a transfusion, actually. We may be able to eventually synthesize these from the patient’s own cells, but for now … Also, in your case, we would also need sperm … But I think we might be able to get that …”

The woman scowled at him and groaned again. He made a calming gesture with his hands.  “I think we should be able to find a donation. That’s not complicated. The rest … I don’t see how …” Ethel suddenly had a grim smile.

“I think I might have a solution. I’ll have to talk to someone, and there’ll be negotiations, but I tend to be rather convincing.” She nodded: “Very well. Thank you for your time, I’ll contact you as soon as I have the required source. Meanwhile, consider your project to be fully funded. Any progress you make is welcome!”

As the scientists left, Ethel steeled herself. She’d have to talk to Tom and it would be difficult.

“No. Never. How could you even think that I would agree to something like this?”

The young man shook his head again to underline his stance. Ethel sighed. She had expected this.

“Before, Tom, I saw it your way too. She is my daughter after all. But over the last months, I have lost hope. I can’t imagine she’ll ever recover. You know I have already spent a fortune on treating her. Not only just keeping her body alive, but also to maybe bring her back. None of them worked. And here we are, being offered an option neither of us would ever have thought about.”

“It’s so absurd only a crazy person would even have considered it.”

“Is it? In the end, it’s not that different from just donating her organs.”

“But in that case, it’s you who gets the benefits!”

“Yes, but that’s not my plan.”

“It isn’t? Then tell me what you’re up to. I deserve to know!”

He was getting downright hostile now. Ethel was careful to stay in control. She understood what he was going through and she knew she had to be careful. She didn’t want to manipulate him, but to convince him. They were on the same side. Losing her temper was the worst thing she could do now.

“The thing is … I have lost everyone. You’re literally the only person left in my life. My husband is dead, my children are dead …” He wanted to interrupt her, but she raised a hand to cut him off. “… No, I know what I’m saying. She is dead. She isn’t coming back. And even if she were to somehow recover her consciousness, do you really think it would be the same as before? The life she would lead is not much more of a life than what she is going through now.” He looked grim. “The doctors were clear: her brain is mostly destroyed, she couldn’t even eat on her own. I wouldn’t bear to watch this. No. Better to finish it.”

She took a deep breath:

“But here’s the thing. I know that you always wanted to have children with her. I also know that she couldn’t bear it after what she saw that happened to Greg and Suzy. My point is: I would want to try it once more. I have suffered enough. So here’s my offer. I go through the treatment. If it works, and I pray it does, I will have children with you. Your children. My daughter’s children. I don’t need this wealth, I don’t need any power or even any respect from anyone. I have lived my life, and now, I just want to make it work. This is the only thing that counts. To have children in this world and to make sure they are happy and grow old. Parents shouldn’t outlive their kids …”

She was on the verge of crying, but she forced herself back into her usual calm.

Tom was vacillating. The whole idea was gross, horrific even. It was completely unnatural and deeply unsettling. Then again …

Ethel sensed that he was going to give in. She suddenly came very close to him.

“There’s another thing …” He seemed confused and somewhat afraid. She continued: “Emily talked to me about a lot of things. We were very close, of course we were. We were the only ones left. So … she told me about your desires. I don’t judge. I never would, and I have to admit that Emily’s bodybuilding was the better idea than her anorexia. It helped her, but she knew that you loved it.”

Tom blushed. This was still a weak point of his, a thing he found hard to admit. In most situations, he would say that he supported his wife, of course he did, but in public, he tended to act as if it was a spleen she enjoyed. Not that he liked it in any way. Certainly not that he had a deep fetish for her muscles.

This was one of the many reasons why he didn’t look for any new partner after her accident. No one he knew could come even close to her and besides, he found it hard to admit it all to himself.

Emily had known, of course.

His mother-in-law set a hand on his shoulder.

“The thing is, I would be with you. I don’t plan this to be just a sperm donation and being done with it. If we have children, they would need a mother. And if this treatment makes me young again, I should be her. If you want … I would become as strong as her. Maybe even more. I will be the woman you always craved and I would be with you … It’s your choice.”

Tom hesitated. He had a hard time keeping himself under control with this. Finally, he whispered:

“I will have to think about it for a night, but I’ll tell you my decision tomorrow.”

Ethel nodded. She knew she had him convinced already.

The next day, the expected call came.

“Do it. Send me any paperwork you need and I’ll sign it.”

“Thank you, Tom. Together, we are going to make this right. One thing, though. I will need your sperm for the treatment. The scientists will get you a special treatment that should help you maximize production …”

“I don’t think I will need that.”

“Tom, I am not taking any chances with my daughter’s fate. This is not the moment for pride. Do it, and it will work.”

He agreed reluctantly.

That night, Ethel slept well for the first time in years. After so many nights spent dealing with her regret, she had a pleasant dream at last.

She was in a place she didn’t recognize at first. The first thing she noticed was the floor, which was covered with some hard, rubbery substance. Then she heard some strange sounds from the background. Clanks and grunts, dings of metal and some detached music which she could barely make out filled the air. There was a strange smell to it all, sweaty, intense and not entirely unpleasant. Light filtered in through large windows and was reflected on tall mirrors. Shadowy figures were moving through the background, their heavy bodies swaying from the load of their muscles.

Ethel looked around and suddenly saw her daughter approach her. She was as young and strong as she had been the day of the accident. Her entire body was wrapped in hard, defined muscle. She was built like a Greek goddess, clad in a golden leotard that showed off more than it covered. Her large, fake breasts which the most exclusive specialist Ethel had found for her had constructed, protruded from her massive chest. She was sweaty, glowing from the effort of her workout. Her long brown hair was tied into a tall bun and her strong jaw jutted at her, suggesting determination and the use of certain supplements … Ethel had been quite taken aback when she learned that her daughter used all kinds of chemicals to give her an edge, but once she understood that this was the standard of the game, she had asked her pharmacists to develop a regime of drugs that would at least have very reduced side-effects.

The strong younger woman smiled at her, her white teeth glinting.

“Mom! So nice to see you. I’m glad to have you here.”

Ethel embraced her, her skin getting all sweaty from the touch.

“Easy now, mom … What’s wrong?”

“I … I’m sorry. It’s … this is a dream, right?”

“It should be. Otherwise, this is really strange, don’t you think?”

The old woman smiled gently. Whatever was happening now, she was not going to waste any moment. She leaned back a little and looked at her wonderful, amazonian daughter. She was truly beautiful, and Ethel had forgotten just how impressive Emily had been.

“I still can’t believe just how enormous you were. After all those troubles with your anorexia …”

The young woman sighed:

“I have to admit, I thought that would kill me. To die because of such a stupid accident …”

“I did everything I could, you know that.”

“Mom, I know. You supported me when I got out of starving myself, and I know that you’re keeping me alive even now. But … I’m gone.”

“But …”

“I died. It’s okay. It’s only natural. It was a bit early …” Emily showed that self-depreciating grin she sometimes had. “… but as they say, shit happens. The big question is, what do we do now?”

“You know what I am up to?”

“Mom, this is a dream. I am not really here. This is just you trying to figure this out in your subconscious.”

Ethel’s eyes narrowed:

“Why is my subconscious so snarky? What did you do to her?”

“Maybe there’s more to you in me than you ever thought? Maybe you wanted to snark and always held back?”

Ethel didn’t know what to say. She blushed a bit. Then Emily said:

“But as far as I’m concerned, I’m okay with it. The moment has come to face the facts, and if I can in some way still help you and Tom, then it’s fine by me.”

The old woman nodded slowly. Her eyes lost themselves on Emily’s body.

“Since we’re being all open and honest right now, I have to confess that I always wondered what it felt like to be so strong.”

Her daughter cocked her head:

“Well, no time like the present! Why don’t you cop a feel?”

Ethel lifted her hands, but Emily grasped them before the old woman could touch her muscles. To the mother’s surprise, she started to become translucent, fluid, even blurry. It was as if the dream was losing its focus. There was a sensation of intense warmth in Ethel’s skin, causing her to tense.

She was confused by her daughter’s fading into … her.

In this strange dream, Emily’s body seemed to slip into her mother’s body, flowing into her, around her, covering her, filling her up, becoming a part of her.

Ethel watched in confusion as her body swelled and grew, muscles rising under her skin like volcanic islands growing under a stormy sea. She felt a searing heat inside her, her ancient, weak musculature tightening, growing, hardening. She shivered as the flow of strength intensified. Her collapsed, immobile spine was pulled apart by a burst of power that felt as if lifting her up, straightening her aging body.

Her shoulders grew and spread, her silhouette, which she could somehow see from inside herself, became more powerful and confident. Ethel stared at her hands and forearms and was surprised to see them get harder and stronger. The skin on her palms took on a rugged texture and while her hands were still beautiful and well-groomed, they seemed to show a kind of intensity she had never experienced.

Then she looked down at herself and saw her chest rise. It was as strange an experienced as could be. She felt her pectorals grow and thicken, and then, somehow, she had this otherworldly sensation of having some foreign object swell inside her skin. The old woman stared at her breasts, Emily’s breasts, no, her own now, and their absurd fakeness shocked her. They were huge, heavy and insanely round, looking like some caricature’s.

And yet, they gave her confidence. She could feel Emily’s taking control of her own body, finally discovering a way to deal with her helplessness. Her daughter had decided to look this way, and she loved it. She loved the assertiveness that seemed to make its way into her mind.

Looking at herself from the outside, she couldn’t help wondering …

Her face was the same as before, old, wrinkled, exhausted.

Her body, on the other hand, was a statuesque work of art, a perfect female sculpture, going way beyond anything naturally possible. Looking this way, being like this … Only the full power of human science and technology, and her own indomitable will could make her this strong.

She shivered with lust as she flexed her newly acquired muscles. Her body was overflowing with strength. She did her best to try out the various poses she had seen her daughter do. Some kind of strange muscle memory took control, and she flexed her abs, tightened her buttocks, let her biceps pop, spread her mighty lats and felt her incredible muscles tense.

Ethel felt light as a feather and strong as a bull moving with sudden grace and smoothness as she half-danced, half- strutted through her dreamscape.

She touched her absurdly massive tits, examined her strong hairless body, and explored its every aspect. 

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2021, 05:07:53 pm »
Here's a story for you people who enjoy girls getting dicks and being decidedly un-nice to their brothers.

The Changing Mood
Helen is annoyed by her brother. He spends all his time having loud sex with his girlfriend and disrespecting her. In her frustration, she goes down to the basement, where their dad has set up his man-cave. She starts working out down there, and things escalate ...
This erotic fiction contains female muscle growth, futa, incest and gender-blending. All characters are at least 18 years old.

Get it here!

The preview:

“Oh yes, Nick, oh yes, oh yes, oh yeees!”

Helen rolled her eyes. She looked up from her phone. Even through the music on her headphones, she could hear the slapping, wet noises her brother made with his super-annoying girlfriend. That bimbo was so stupid. And now, they were fucking in the other room. Normally, she didn’t mind Nick. He was okay for an older brother. But since he had met Anastasia, he was a jerk. She had told him several times that she couldn’t stand the noise and the constant, sloppy kissing, the idiot dirty talk and the fucking.

He didn’t care. He had no respect.

“Oh God, Nick, you’re so hot! You’re so fucking hot! I love your body and I love your big, hard dick!”

She groaned. Why was that girl so stupid?

For a moment, Helen thought about just rapping against the wall. Ever since their parents had gone on their grand tour, Nick had acted as if he owned the house. He had graduated and was supposed to look for a job, but instead spent his time hanging out and constantly making a lot of noise. It was bad.

Helen sighed. Okay, maybe it was better not to fight him now. He wouldn’t understand. Maybe she should just look for a quiet place so she could do her own thing. She got up, took her power bank with her and left her room. It was a nice place, bright and girly without too much pink and unicorn stuff. Just classy and comfortable.

First, she thought about trying her parents’ room, but she could still hear them fuck. Better try the basement.

She descended the stairs and found the door to her dad’s “man-cave”. He had set this up a while ago to get some space and clear his head, and also to deal with his midlife crisis. Down here, she would have some quiet. The moment she closed the door, the sound of her brother’s lovemaking faded away.

Wonderful!

She looked around. The place was a middle-aged man’s vision of a young man’s place. There was a large couch, a big TV, a fridge, and plenty of memorabilia. Also, there was a rather impressive weight set which had obviously not been used in a while. Helen chuckled. She imagined her dad pumping iron. Hah.

What a weird idea.

She put her phone on the couch and grabbed a dumbbell. Grinning stupidly, she lifted it a few times. The young woman really wondered why men wasted so much time on this. Or rather, they didn’t. They just seemed to fantasize about it! She took another dumbbell and now did alternating curls.

This was actually hard. The weights were difficult to lift after a while. She set them down after fifteen repetitions and looked at her arm. Was there some reaction? She squeezed her upper arm and chuckled again. Nothing.

As nothing as was usual with guys getting such a massive weight set. She really wondered what her father had imagined doing with that thing.

Still, her curiosity was piqued and she took her phone, checking out some workout routines. Then, ironically, she did one of them. It was arm training mostly, but she did her best and really managed to finish it.

As she put the weights back, she felt satisfied. She had probably just done more than her dad had ever done. Maybe she’d try it again the next day …

To her surprise, she did. She went down to the basement again and picked another workout routine. Again, nothing fancy. She just followed the explanation on the video, and did her best to do the same. After she finished, she nodded to herself. She’d give it all a try and see where it would lead her.

A week later, she was still at it. On day three, she had been greeted in the morning by the worst kind of muscle soreness and she barely could move her arms, but after clumsily checking on the internet, she understood that this was normal. She did her best to deal with it. In the end, she had just declared the day to be leg day, and continued her workouts.

Now, a week later, she was a little impressed.

Not that anything had changed, but she felt assertive and she was more than a little proud that she had gone through with it. Looking up more fitness information on her phone, Helen decided that she quite liked the look. Those fitness models looked gorgeous! If she followed the advice, she was pretty certain she could get there in no time. The thing was, the diet that was suggested was a tad extreme. She wondered how much work that would be …

In the meantime, she looked at her reflection. After the training, her dark blond hair was a little tussled by the sweat and the effort. She tried to fix it, making things worse. Giggling, she said to herself:

“You’re going to have to use a scrunchy next time …”

Still, she was feeling great. She smiled at herself, her brown eyes sparkling. She was a little pale, but her skin with shiny with sweat. It was an odd combination. Making a face, she lifted her arms as if to flex them.

“Bam! Musclegirl!”

Then she laughed.

“Yeah, right!”

However, she was wondering how that would feel. Being buff was certainly not on her agenda.

One more week later, Helen was in the kitchen, preparing her food. Things moved quickly now. She had picked the diet plan that seemed the most useful and was busy chopping vegetables when Anastasia came in.

The girl was almost as tall as Helen, very blond and, she had to admit, amazingly sexy. She had those full, pouty lips which she always made up either in pink or in deep red, and she always wore skimpy outfits. Right now, she was in a crop top that looked more or less like a sports bra, and some ultra-tight yoga pants. Helen was pretty sure the girl wasn’t wearing any underwear. If she was, it was really tiny.

“Hi! Who are you? Are you the cook?”

The bimbo started the conversation just like that before picking a slice of pepper from Helen’s cutting board. The young woman raised an eyebrow.

“No, I’m not. I’m Nick’s sister, Helen.”

The platinum blond girl seemed completely unfazed.

“Ah. Okay. Your brother is hot.”

“Mhm. I keep hearing that.”

The bimbo’s expression changed abruptly.

“Where did you hear that? Who told you that?”

The insecurity and the jealousy flared in Anastasia’s eyes.

Helen continued her chopping:

“You did. You keep saying it.”

The blonde calmed down.

“Ah. Yeah. Cool.” She wanted to take another piece of pepper, but Helen pushed it away with the knife. “Why are you cooking all that stuff? Got a party coming up?”

“No. I’m training, so I gotta eat.”

“Training? You don’t look like you train.”

“That’s why I’m doing it, you know?”

“Uh. Okay. Whatever.”

She tried to get another slice, failed again, and wandered off. Helen rolled her eyes. What a jerk! Though she was nice to look at …

A month in, Helen was still pumping iron every day. She worked out for at least two hours down there, stretching, pumping, and making sure her body grew. It started to show already: Her body had firmed up considerably, her arms were tight and hard, her waist was trim and her butt had become more rounded and tough. When she looked at her reflection, she loved what she saw.

When she laid on her bed in her room, with her brother and his fuck-toy finally quiet or just having gone out, she wondered what she really wanted. She smiled at Ms. Lilo, the big fluffy unicorn her dad had won her at a funfair when she was a kid. Where was she really heading? Was she really going to be happy with just being fit?

The thing was, though, her fascination with training had started to shift her expectations. By now, she was in full-on nerd mode, and she did spend a lot of time researching new training routines, thinking about supplementation and figuring out a better diet.

She had ordered a few supplements on the internet, mostly creatine and vitamins, but she wondered whether she should go further.

Then, one day after a particularly hard training session, she went directly to the fridge and opened it for the first time. Maybe there would be some cool water inside.

Instead, she stared at a row of vials and a set of syringes. What was that stuff?

After checking out the labels, she frowned.

Okay, apparently, these were some kind of hormone boosters her dad had acquired to restore his virility and improve his muscle development. He had bought a big package and then not even used it. As far as she could tell from the reviews, it was quite potent for bodybuilders, even female ones, as long as it was used in a small dosage. One unit per week. There were fifty vials in the fridge, enough for a year. That sounded like a thing her dad would do.

She hesitated. Maybe that was something she could use? Just, maybe not right now. She’d take her time and if she really felt like it, she would try it. For now, normal training should be enough!

The summer was reaching its end, but it was giving its all to make the transition to the grey and rainy autumn as gentle as possible. It was warm outside and Helen was thinking about maybe moving her training equipment outside. After all, spending all her time holed up in the basement was getting weird.

She packed up the exercise mat and carried it upstairs, trying to find a spot in the garden that would be nice. She could still get the bench and the weights later. For now, it was just about warming up. Stepping through the veranda door, she heard Anastasia’s moans.

“Seriously?”

They were doing it right in the open! She stared at her brother and his girlfriend, who were just there, on the lawn, fucking like animals. Why? How? In which universe was that a good idea? Anastasia was on all fours and he was behind her, hammering at her pussy or her ass, who could tell? Her breasts were flopping back and forth while he was pounding her and he was grunting like a wild animal. Helen shook her head.

She hesitated. Should she say something? Should she actually get out there and tell him off? Should she push that stupid girl over and just slap her?

Helen felt an incredible fury wash over her. How dare they? Why couldn’t they just leave her alone?

She clenched her fists tight. Her knuckles turned white and she was shaking. The young woman had to take several deep breaths to calm down enough to not just charge them.

At last, she managed to recover and picked up the mat which she had dropped along the way. Without a word, she turned around and disappeared back into the basement.

Down there, in her cave, she tossed the mat into a corner, loaded up the bar with twenty pounds and got ready for some bench pressing. She loved that exercise. The tension in her body, the aggression she could unleash, the feeling of power when she really exhausted herself … It all felt right.

Helen tied up her blond hair and gripped the bar.

Time to pump this out of her system!

She counted out her reps, eager to channel her frustration and anger into something productive.

“One … two … three … four … five …”

She grunted, pushing herself on. When she closed her eyes, she could see her idiot brother and his bimbo again, rubbing their knees on the grass and fucking like … fuckers. It was exasperating!

Why couldn’t they just leave her alone?

“Thirteen … fourteen … fifteen …”

She racked the bar and growled. That hadn’t been any challenge at all!

The girl got back up, grabbed two ten-pound-plates and added them to the bar. Then she went back in. Slowly, carefully, really matching the challenge to her strength, she hit the second set. Somehow, this one was better, but it still wasn’t enough. She could still hear their noises in her ears. Why? Why wouldn’t those assholes just stay out of her way?

“Ten … eleven … twelve … thirteen …”

She finished this set too, sat up and glowered at her reflection. Her arms were tight now, the pump having activated her muscles for good. She stared at her face. This was useless. Despite all that training, she was still weak. She was soft. She was still unable to stand up on her hind legs and just shout those horrible people down when they disrespected her.

Helen wiped the sweat from her brow.

She needed some real aggression. One that she could channel and really break down that blockade in herself.

Shaking her head, she got up, grabbed two more plates, slotted them on the bar, locked everything and returned to the bench. By now, her chest was hurting. She didn’t care.

The young woman grabbed the bar and pushed it up. Maybe this time, she didn’t do it in the usual controlled fashion. Instead, it was a snarl, followed by a brutal discharge of power.

“One!”

She lowered the bar back down.

“Two!”

Her muscles twitched.

“Three!”

She counted out the reps, and every word got louder than the previous one. She was destroying this, unloading the humiliation she was feeling.

At the end of the set, her arms were shaking. Her chest was throbbing, her pecs feeling like brutalized coils of meat. She was shiny with sweat, her face was flush.

“Fuck. Fuck!”

She still couldn’t shake that stupid feeling. Grabbing two more plates, she saw the fridge from the corner of her eye. Maybe …

Helen opened it, took one of the vials and said to herself:

“Okay … Maybe this thing will help me.”

She grabbed a syringe, stabbed the vial and pulled up the entire contents. Then she mumbled:

“They all put it in their asses …”

She found a first aid kit and swabbed her buff buttocks with disinfectant, then took a deep breath and stabbed the needle into her muscle. Slowly, she pushed down the plunger. Whatever that stuff really was, it burnt. She scowled, gritting her teeth. When it was all in, she removed the needle, flipped the safety cover over it and swabbed the injection spot again. It was painful. She put a band-aid on it and pulled her pants back on.

“Alright. If this stuff is any good, let’s make it work!”

She got back in position and hit the weights.

Maybe it was psychological, maybe it was really the effect of the chemical, but she felt reinvigorated. Helen went through the set in no time. Somehow, she had recovered the energy she needed, and she could really force herself to fight on.

After one set, she still needed more. She loaded more plates on the bar, continuing the torture.

It went on for an hour.

After that, she was completely exhausted.

The young woman felt as if she had turned to liquid and flopped off the bench, just lying on the floor and waiting for her strength to return.

When that didn’t, she went to bed. She didn’t bother undressing, showering, or even covering herself with a blanket.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2021, 03:11:16 pm »
I have collected episodes 91 to 180 of Butch x Bimbo in one big story.
It's "pay as you want", and if you'd like to support us, we'd be very thankful!

So if you want the whole thing in one, well, two places, why not get them here:

Part 1 is available here:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2021, 10:16:58 pm »
For those of you who enjoy reading about a superior musclewoman wrestling a bunch of people way beyond her, this is the book you've been waiting for! There's also some muscle growth and quite a bit of action!

Birth of an Angel
Leah is an operative for a special forces unit. After a particularly harrowing operation, she volunteers for a program to turn her into a supersoldier. This is a prequel to "The Exterminating Angel".
This work of fiction contains female muscle growth and fighting. All characters are at least 18 years old.

It's available here:

And here's a preview:

Leah hit the ground running. She got out of the parachute harness, readied her weapon and dove into cover. So far, everything was going according to plan. Their HALO jump had succeeded and the rest of the team was moving towards her. She flipped on the night vision goggles, taking in the surroundings for a moment. Everything seemed fine. As far as she could tell, their arrival hadn’t been spotted.

The other commandos reached her and gave affirmative signals. All eight members were present and accounted for. She switched off the goggles again. The light of the stars was enough for basic orientation. With a sign, she got them to move. The first team went on point, sneaking swiftly along the rocky outcrops. Second team followed up a moment later. Leah sent the third group on its way and formed the rearguard with Phil.

The unit moved quickly now, approaching the target area. On the mountain before them, the fortress loomed. It was an ancient castle which had been adapted to modern defense necessities, the stone towers stabilized with steel and concrete. As far as their intelligence reports suggested, the place had a large underground bunker system. They would have to get in in some way.

The Brotherhood had kidnapped Renée Wittman, the main security expert of the leading social media company, Earmark. They had offered to force her to give up her knowledge and wanted to sell this to the highest bidder. The intelligence department had been able to figure out their location, and the higher-ups had pretty much immediately decided that just destroying the whole place with Wittman in it was the safer bet. That’s when Leah had offered to bust her out.

They gave her 24 hours.

Of these, twelve had already passed.

Time to make the remaining ones count.

After a hard march through the night, they started their ascent. They had managed to evade the Brotherhood’s patrols, even if there had been a few close calls. As far as Leah knew, the defenders were still unaware of their presence.

The team quickly climbed the mountain. All seven men were well-trained, strong and tough. They had been prepared for pretty much anything, could dive well, climb mountains and ride any vehicle known to man. Even in the grey twilight, they progressed quickly.

In this moment, Leah couldn’t help feeling a bit proud. Joining this team had been terribly hard and she had gone through a truly terrifying series of tests. While her sister continued her drifting life, she joined the army, then soon transitioned to special forces before qualifying for the Crimson Demons, the elite assault troop. As the first and only woman in the program, she had to fight hard on all fronts to be accepted, and had finally managed to become the team leader. This was her mission, and it had to work!

The climb turned out to be quite hard. The only entry point that they could hope to use was a large aeration shaft that had been constructed into the sheer cliffside. It was quite large, but it was also at the top of a ninety-foot climb along the featureless, overhanging rockface. No one could climb that without getting noticed. And even if one used some equipment, it would still take forever. Happily, Leah was an expert climber. With a few bouldering championships and a serious shot at the Olympics, she figured she had a chance.

After a grueling ascent, they reached the base of the final spurt. Phil looked up.

“Okay, that’s bad.”

Leah’s second-in-command, Theo, groaned.

“You sure about that?”

She sighed:

“I don’t see any other way. But you boys can help me get a head start.”

Dutifully, the men lined up on the ledge they had reached. It was maybe a yard deep, not much of a place to fool around. Carefully, they formed a human pyramid, with Samir on top. This way, they could maybe make up for twenty feet. Still, the final climb was going to be bad.

Quickly, Leah clambered up her squad and soon ended up on Samir’s shoulders. There, she took a while to check on the surface. Then, she whispered:

“Okay, boys, I’m going up. If things go wrong, get out of here. That’s an order.”

There were regretful nods.

Without another word, she launched herself up. Her fingers dug into the unyielding rock, and she pulled herself up quickly. It was hard to find purchase, but she carefully examined the surface and climbed quickly. Below, the others stayed on guard. Not that there was much they could do in case she fell, but they had to be ready nonetheless.

She continued her ascent, gripping the tiny ledges and dents as tight as she could. This was getting terribly hard. Her arms were completely exhausted already. She struggled on. With every foot she went up, the tension in her muscles increased further. She gritted her teeth. The sweat was pouring from her brow, but she couldn’t wipe it away. Her cap was already soaked and she had to force her eyes open so she could see what she was doing.

Eventually, it became too hard to do that. She worked her way upwards blindly now, focusing on the texture of the rock as she found new holds. Leah had no idea how high she was already, but she knew she had to go on.

She struggled to keep climbing, fighting against herself to prevent her muscles from cramping. Her whole body was hurting now, but she soldiered on. Too much was at stake for her to fail. The men were counting on her.

She forced her eyes open for a quick glance. She was deceptively close already. Maybe ten more feet … Victory was at hand.

Hissing, she pushed herself further, her shoulders burning in pain. Her entire body was seizing up from the strain. She wanted to scream, to just let go. Sure, she would die, but that was better than continuing this torture.

Then she remembered her training.

Again and again, the instructors had prepared her for situations like this. Moments when you lost all control of your surroundings and still had to continue. She took a deep breath and forced the pain away. She clambered up the last feet, finally managing to reach the entrance of the shaft. With a quick, yet clumsy movement, she tied herself to the bars that locked it and just hung there for a while, hoping that some kind of feeling would return to her arms. Below her, in the morning light, she saw her men smile.

Once she had recovered enough, she dropped the line she had carried up and soon, they started their climb.

Up there, cutting the bars was easy. Then the squad slipped inside. Theo asked:

“You okay, Leah? That was some crazy climb.”

“I’ll have to manage. Gonna feel this in the morning.”

He chuckled.

“Definitely. Should I take point?”

“Please. I’m not sure I’ll be as fast as I should be.”

They went in.

The plans they had were rather unprecise. They managed to navigate the mazelike place as good as they could, again evading most guards.

As they reached the area where Renée Wittman was expected to be held, they ran into an enemy patrol. Without hesitation, the Demons opened fire. The fight was quick and one-sided, but Leah found it hard to stay focused. She was just too exhausted already. Knowing her limits, she let Theo take command for now. They found the cell and quickly blasted it open. The woman stared at them in panic for a moment, then Phil reassured her and they moved out.

Now things had to go fast. They returned back downstairs, planning to lose any pursuers in the underground and then escape by BASE jumping from the ventilation shaft with the tiny parachutes they had brought along.

Everything worked fine until they were caught by an enemy assault squad. They had dogs with them. The ensuing fight was brutal. The huge canines went right for the throat. In the cramped tunnels under the castle, it was carnage.

Leah found herself pinned under one of the attackers, her arms too slow to fend him off. As the others were slaughtered, the man was unsure what to do next. She used the hesitation and stabbed him with her knife. He screamed, but she held him against her.

Around her, things were crazy. Phil was getting savaged by one of the dogs, while Renée Wittman tried to crawl away. Theo was still shooting, his pistol taking out one enemy fighter after the next, but reinforcements were coming already. Dropping her victim, Leah went for the attack dog, shooting it with her pistol and then stumbling towards their target.

Howling in pain, she grabbed her, loaded her on her shoulders and ran as fast as she could. Phil understood what was happening and covered her retreat. More soldiers showed up. After a moment, they charged, firing their shotguns and submachine guns at the Demons.

Leah ran on, finding the exit. She strapped the shocked woman to her harness, slipped on the parachute and took a running jump.

She fell pulled the ripcord and was now flying away as fast as she could.

She didn’t even take a look back. The mission was a success, but at what cost? She just hoped the others would make it out …

“Captain, are you ready?”

Leah groaned. She was still bruised all over. The parachute had carried her away from the base and she had managed to land it close to the pick-up point. She then had to carry the young woman quite some way since she was too stunned to walk. All the time, she had done her best not to think about her squad. She had done what the mission demanded, but she felt horrible. The others, those that survived, understood.

The only thing that counted was getting the target to safety. Anyone would have acted the same. But leaving them behind had broken something in their relationship. They were still comrades, obviously, but not only were their losses brutal, the fact that she had sacrificed them … it didn’t sit too well.

It was really more of a gut feeling.

The moment the chopper had arrived and picked Renée up, Leah wanted to go back, even though she knew it was pointless and dangerous. Also, she had no chance to do anything about it: She couldn’t even hope to get up to the castle.

The chopper crew had to physically force her aboard and one of the medics sedated her when she continued resisting.

Back at the base, she was instantly brought to the operating room. The muscles on her chest were all torn and she had busted quite a few ligaments during the operations. They had to be reattached or otherwise repaired. The operation had left her with a few unsightly scars on her muscular chest. She’d have to get a tattoo there eventually to cover them up …

After this, she had to rest and recover.

And now, it was time to face the music.

“I’m ready, sir.”

She looked at the old man. He was still spry despite being well into his sixties. Back in his prime, he had been a force to be reckoned with, an amazingly brave, some might say reckless, officer, willing to lead his troops into the most dangerous assignments and succeeding. He had only reluctantly agreed to move to his desk job, but had taken the opportunity to form the unit and to train them to his level.

In a way, he was a kind of father figure for Leah, a man she aspired to measure up to.

“Very well.” He sat down next to her on a chair by the bed. “The operation was a success. Sure, the suits and the brass will talk about how the losses were unacceptably high, but in the end, you brought the girl home unhurt. As far as I heard, two of your boys will make it and be reassigned to the unit. Three of them, they’re going to have to either leave or accept a desk job. The other three … I guess their bodies will be recovered once the rubble is cleared. Command decided to blow that castle to smithereens. I wouldn’t have handled it this way, but … I’m old. They don’t listen to me. And they don’t like gas or flame throwers anymore.” He chuckled. In a certain light, the old man could look terrifying. Leah shivered for a moment. He continued: “Anyway, the brass have decided to give you a promotion. You’re a colonel now. The paperwork is still being readied, so don’t celebrate yet. The thing is, they’re probably going to remove you from the unit.”

Leah was shocked:

“Why? We succeeded, didn’t we?”

“That’s correct. Still, the pencil-pushers are unhappy. They somehow expected this to turn into an action movie, with everybody coming out dirty and smudged, but healthy. I guess that’s what happens if you keep promoting people who are good at passing tests but never worked in the field … The thing is, they’re going to rework the unit, or what’s left of it and change its culture and structure. There won’t be much left of it when they’re done. I mean, they’re going to give it to Mac Cullan.”

“Seriously. Mac Cullan? Sir, I’m not going to say out loud what I’m thinking, but if they assign me to this … commander, I fear I’ll have to quit.”

“I thought as much. Here’s a thing, though: I have an offer that might interest you. Something for a brave soldier willing to risk everything.”

“I’m interested, sir.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2021, 08:30:42 pm »
A story for all those who liked Man Up and The Changing Mood!

Man of the House
Jake is annoyed with his mother. She is old, fat, ugly and weak. His father was a real man! Too bad he left when Jake was a kid. He would have been awesome! After he leaves for college, his mother seems to change ...
This erotic fiction contains female muscle growth, futa and gender-blending. All characters are at least 18 years old.

Get the story here!

The preview:

“That’s it? You’re leaving just like that?”

It had taken a while for Taylor to finally lose her temper, but now her son had done it. Jake was surprised by the outburst. Normally, his mother would just sigh and keep her anger inside, but this time, he must have overdone it.

He stared at her. She was her usual shitty self. Taylor was old, at least to Jake’s eyes. She was forty, plump, out of shape, sagging, and badly dressed. While his friends all had mothers, and fathers! who actually cared about themselves, his mother had let herself go. She looked terrible. Tired, her hair matted and already graying, deep bags under her eyes … she was, in his opinion, disgusting.

It was hard for him to look at her like that. He could still remember when his dad had still been around. Back then, everything had been okay. Then he had left, and his mother had kept him around. Yeah. Maybe he could have moved in with dad!

Jake shot back:

“Yeah, obviously, I am. I’m going to college and I’m gonna work hard and be successful. Like dad, no thanks to you!”

If she had been angry before, now she was furious.

“Dad? Are you still thinking about that deadbeat? He walked out on us. He left us both and he never looked back! I had to support you, to feed you! I worked three jobs to put some food on the table. To give you a place to live! To get you to college!”

“Well, maybe dad wouldn’t have left if you hadn’t been so crappy to him?”

Her face turned a deep crimson. For a moment, Jake thought she was going to hit him. Then she snarled:

“He planned to leave me the moment I was pregnant! I begged him to stay. This is why he was there at all! He was a shitty person, a weakling, a sad excuse for a father! He only showed up three times in your life, made a lot of buzz and then just pissed off again! He wouldn’t have been a father to you! If he had wanted that, he could have done it! But he was just a weak, sorry dirtbag!”

Jake took a step back. The sudden explosion had shocked him. His mother followed up on him, her slim shoulders shaking. She stretched herself painfully to her full height and almost shoved her index up his nose.

“You know what? You know what, Jake? I’ve had it with you. I’ve had it with your stupid ideas. I’ve had it with your insults, your looking down on me!”

She was really close now and Jake tried to say something:

“Look, mom, uh … Calm down, please …”

This only sent her over the edge. She squinted at him, her hurt feelings making her shake.

“I’m going to show you, Jake. I’m going to change my life. I’m going to prove to you that this was my hard work and I’m going to get back what I squandered on you! Seriously …” She was breathing heavily. Jake was suddenly afraid she was going to have a heart attack. “Go. Go!”

She pointed at the door and Jake just hurried outside, threw his bags into the waiting car and jumped in. The driver didn’t even much care and gave him a tired look. Jake scowled at him, then looked back at the crappy house he had grown up in.

Whatever.

Sometimes, he wondered what it was like to have a father. A real one. Not some once-in-a-while guy. Or a mother who actually liked him. Well, maybe just getting away for a while would be nice …

College turned out to be amazing. Sure, it was stressful and there were tons of things he had to take care of while he settled in, but Jake soon found some good friends, some even from his home town. They spent a lot of time together, going to games, hitting the gym, partying and even … studying!

It was great!

He found himself a surprisingly cushy job at the local chamber of commerce, which was mostly boring, but left him enough time and money to study and spend time with the others. Sure, he couldn’t do much financially, but as long as he was careful, he’d be able to handle this.

Only a few months in did he have the time to think about his fight with his mom. He wanted to call her, maybe talk this out. Or at least, maybe apologize. Yeah. That was hard. After all, he did feel that he was in the right. Then again, now that he thought about it, when he looked at the kind of money he was making and the prices of things he needed … Maybe she was right after all?

He wasn’t sure how to deal with this.

There was some guilt, but he couldn’t afford to lose face, could he?

Maybe he’d apologize if she called him and brought up the subject. That felt like a good compromise …

In the end, that call never came, so, a few weeks before Christmas, he finally managed to video call her. It felt odd to do this after all this time.

She appeared on the screen. As far as he could tell, she was in his old room, which was okay, since this was where the computer stood. She looked … thinner? At least her face. Despite the crappiness of the camera, her skin looked healthier, more vital.

He couldn’t hear the first words she said.

“Mom, your mike isn’t on. The mike …”

She smiled at him, surprised, then fumbled with something on the machine. She was wearing a new t-shirt. There was something printed on it, but Jake couldn’t recognize it.

“… better now?”

“Yes, mom. Yes, I can hear you.”

“Great! Okay. Jake. How is college?”

“It’s great! I’m learning a lot, I’ve got a job on the side, I have plenty of friends … I love it!”

“Good, good … Congratulations! That’s good to hear.”

He had expected her to bring their fight up right away, but she just continued:

“Around here, everything has been busy, but … You know how it is. I’m always working on something …”

“Uh-huh. Yeah. You look good.”

“Thank you! You too, Jake.”

“Yeah, I’ve been going to the gym lately. At least once a week. Feels great, mom. Maybe you should try it?”

Her smile was somewhat enigmatic, but instead of an answer, she asked:

“Sooo … When are you coming home for Christmas? At what time should I pick you up at the bus station?”

Jake swallowed:

“Uh, mom … Look … Would it be okay if I stayed here over Christmas? I have a lot of stuff to do around here and … some friends would take me to their place and …”

“It’s fine. Don’t worry. It’s not that bad for me, you know? During the holidays, the gym’s deserted and I can really kickstart my new program!”

“What?”

There was a beeping sound on Taylor’s side of the conversation. She got up.

“Sorry, Jake, I gotta get this now. Merry Christmas, and I love you!”

And she was gone.

Jake stared at the blank screen. What just happened?

The New Year came rolling around. Jake had had some wonderful holidays. First, he had spent Christmas at Daniel’s place, and his parents had been super-welcoming. They had even gotten him a gift! He was more than a little surprised by this and felt a little embarrassed, but Daniel’s dad had just said that it was no problem. After all, college life could be hard.

Still, getting him a watch was way over the top.

“A man needs a good watch.”, Daniel’s father told him. “This is a good model, it will last a lifetime or two with good care. If you have a son, give it to him once he is of age.”

Daniel had thought about his own father and sighed. In a way, his mother was right, wasn’t she? He hadn’t even called …

New Year’s Eve was even better. They all ended up partying with a fellow sorority and things got pretty wild. Good wild. He called Olivia, one of the girls, afterwards and they went for some coffee together, had a couple of walks, went to the cinema together … It could become a relationship, couldn’t it?

However, two months into the new year, Jake got a message from Harry, a friend from school who had immediately found a job at the local garage. Harry was a big hunk of a guy, though still nerdy enough to be comfortable around. Anyway, Harry wrote:

“Hey, Jake, guess what?”

“What’s up? How have you been doing?”

“Fine, fine. Things are busy as always. People keep their cars longer now, so we got way more work. But that’s not why I’m writing.”

“What do you mean?”

“Dude, I’m at the gym with your mom!”

“Yeah? So?”

“Dude, she’s crushing it! She’s a fucking beast now! Dude!”

“What?”

“Dude … I don’t know what’s going on, but … damn.”

“Harry, I don’t get you. What are you talking about?”

“Wait, I’ll send you a pic.”

There was a pause, then Jake received a picture. It was pretty blurry, since it was obviously taken discreetly over a mirror, but it showed a big, muscly dude in a tanktop and sweatpants, doing deadlifts. The guy had his long hair tied up in a kind of man-bun and he was blasting his muscles hard.

“Harry, that’s some dude. What kind of a stupid joke is that supposed to be?”

“No, seriously, Jake, that’s your mom!”

“Yeah, right. Fuck you, Harry.”

“Fuck you too, Jake. Don’t believe me if you want. Don’t forget to come over to the garage when you’re around, we gotta hang out together, I gotta talk to you. I’m gonna marry Christina and you’ll have to be my best man.”

“Congratulations! Thank you for trusting me. I’ll be around before summer and we’ll talk in person.”

“Cool. Stay sharp.”

“You too.”

“Bye. And it’s still your mom!”

“Whatever.”

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2021, 10:37:13 pm »
Don't normally do this because I usually only have $125/mo. to my name. But since I had the cash, decided to buy Man Of The House and a few more.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2021, 03:09:12 pm »
Don't normally do this because I usually only have $125/mo. to my name. But since I had the cash, decided to buy Man Of The House and a few more.

Thank you very much!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2021, 03:22:16 pm »
Bought Man of the House, great story! Question will there be a version that delves into Taylor's perspective?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2021, 07:04:52 pm »
Bought Man of the House, great story! Question will there be a version that delves into Taylor's perspective?

That sounds like an interesting idea!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2021, 08:50:57 pm »

Sorry to hear about your financial struggles. If you've wanted to read some of my literature and finances are the issue let me know and I'll try and get you a coupon. Here are my two latest works:
The Reluctant Domme: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Submission Practice: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors Now Publishing Their Books

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View