Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:37:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?  (Read 22377 times)

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2018, 01:01:02 am »
I really like the enlarged clitoris, however the other effects such as body hair and change in voice are off-putting. Sheila Beck for example doesn't do anything for me. But I guess if you like the blurring of gender lines, I could see the appeal.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2018, 01:09:02 am »
I really like the enlarged clitoris, however the other effects such as body hair and change in voice are off-putting. Sheila Beck for example doesn't do anything for me. But I guess if you like the blurring of gender lines, I could see the appeal.

I'm being redundant but big clit and enlarged sex drive... imagination too... regular female becoming an Amazon. In the right situation, wow.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline muscleaddict80

• Activity:
    0%
  • Love massive female bodybuilders. Big and roided
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2018, 10:13:57 am »
Love all the effects.  Extreme transformation, massive size, extreme vascularity, chiselled square jaw, deep gravelly voice, hyper sex drive, aggression.  All very sexy.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2019, 08:21:13 pm »
If it's a cosmetic side effect from raids and extreme muscle growth, it's a turn on.

Thick fingers, thick foreheads, deep voices, large clits, high sex drives, body hair, facial hair, male pattern baldness, acne, roid/muscle/GH gut and what have you, I'm all in like you wouldn't believe. No in a "they're nice to have" kind of way but in a "we have to go after them too" kind of way.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2019, 09:06:55 pm »
Love the chiseled square jaw, the deeper voice, and the increased sex drive. Hate the hair loss.

Offline Twp1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2019, 02:56:23 am »
I have never been lucky enough to experience a full blown FBB first hand.   I did have a muscular gf in college tho and it drove me nuts.  I personally would love to see my girl go from a Jessica Biel physique to a Shannon Courtney physique.  Just huge and dominant.  Oozing with power.  So I guess I'd love to experience  the PRIMARY effects of steroids with lifting like a beast.  THEN the sex drive side effect would be AMAZING because who wouldn't want a horny as hell girl built like SC or Aleesha Young as a gf?   My college gf took creatine and lifted heavy.  She told me she felt power surging through her body and it made her horny.  Said she could 'break me in half ' if she wanted to.  So I imagine a girl on steroids is like that TENFOLD.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2019, 06:19:46 am »
Nice ! Did she lift and carry while having sexe ? What was her height and weight ? yours ?

I have never been lucky enough to experience a full blown FBB first hand.   I did have a muscular gf in college tho and it drove me nuts.  I personally would love to see my girl go from a Jessica Biel physique to a Shannon Courtney physique.  Just huge and dominant.  Oozing with power.  So I guess I'd love to experience  the PRIMARY effects of steroids with lifting like a beast.  THEN the sex drive side effect would be AMAZING because who wouldn't want a horny as hell girl built like SC or Aleesha Young as a gf?   My college gf took creatine and lifted heavy.  She told me she felt power surging through her body and it made her horny.  Said she could 'break me in half ' if she wanted to.  So I imagine a girl on steroids is like that TENFOLD.

Offline Twp1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Other effects of streroids..
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2019, 02:15:48 pm »
No lift and carry.   I was in shape too about 180 lbs and she 140.  But she worked on a farm and carried 50 lb bags of feed around.
It was like when Camillw One date night we saw Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger.   When he took his shirt off I thought she was gonna lose it.  Turns out we both had a muscle fetish.  We got back to my place and she was going on and on about Arnold's physique then she said 'Ya know I've got nice muscles too! "    She took her shirt off and hit a GREAT double biceps.  She then said she could beat me at armwrestling.  So we went to my table and I could not BUDGE her arm.  Her bicep swelled like a tennis ball.  You could see her delts and pecs. L3n  THEN she beat me.  I was equally embarrassed and turned on.  THEN we hit the bed and you can take it from there.  But as we were intimate, with every movement her rock hard six pack rippled and I felt her power.  And remember I lifted too.  She was as turned on by me as I was her.   But she would flex a lot and jokingly say I could get hurt if I don't kiss her and stuff like that

We kept dumbbells in my bedroom.  We used dumbbell curls as foreplay.  Her bulging biceps just drove me NUTS .
Eventually we drifted apart but it was a great time.  And the best sex I ever had.  I got more stories.  I could also get more descriptive if people want. 

Plus after her I dated a girl who no joke had calves like Jen Rish and DD boobs.  Got stories there too.

T

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2019, 05:48:08 pm »
As it gears up  muscle growth  and sex drive ,its a turn on
As it concers  body hair growth,deep voices, receding hairline not at all !

Inventing of a Gear anabolizing  ,but not masculinizing would be the wonder stuff - most probably you can`t get
the one without the other ?!......

More awe and excitement I feel towards huge female muscle when it`s mostly effect of hard work & obsessed dedication ..................and finally  if you like all this virilisation signs ,you are probably gay, and  turn your
interest towards original real male bodybuilders ,I think .....!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2019, 08:46:21 am »
Since the first time I saw a fbb back in the early eighties, my first thought was,"I want to see these women get just as big as the men." Over the years my thoughts on this has never changed. I didn't give much thought to the side effects of steroids until much, much later when I started doing sessions. Just like with the muscle, I was instantly attracted to the side effects. There was no thought process at all. Example: Body hair and acne were things I had never given any thought about. It wasn't until I saw fbbs who had some acne and excessive body hair in a few places that I realized just how turned on I was by it. Same with the deep voice. I also love the changes to the face. Wide jaw, big chin, cheeks and nose, more pronounced brow, receding hairline, etc. For me it shows the intense dedication that it takes to get huge, even if it sacrifices femininity and I find that a huge turn on. Women who would rather be big and strong than pretty and weak. I admit I have been desensitized over the years and always love to see women pushing the limits more and more and more.

As it gears up  muscle growth  and sex drive ,its a turn on
As it concers  body hair growth,deep voices, receding hairline not at all !

Inventing of a Gear anabolizing  ,but not masculinizing would be the wonder stuff - most probably you can`t get
the one without the other ?!......

More awe and excitement I feel towards huge female muscle when it`s mostly effect of hard work & obsessed dedication ..................and finally  if you like all this virilisation signs ,you are probably gay, and  turn your

That's just as ignorant as saying,"If you like muscles on women, you must be gay." It's simply not true.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2019, 02:02:34 pm »
Female bodybuilders, especially those who take a lot of steroids, have more curves than normal women. There. I said it.

And I love their sex drive and larger-than-normal clits. As I have often written here, I never did have intercourse with any of the FBBs I've sessioned with and there have been many. But with more than a few of them, if the chemistry is there, they get turned on and aggressive pretty quickly. And... it is wonderful.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2019, 08:21:58 pm »
if you like all this virilisation signs ,you are probably gay, and  turn your
Grabbed this out of a medical text:
Virilization: Symptoms include excess facial and body hair, baldness, acne, deepening of the voice, increased muscularity, and an increased sex drive.

I'm more in line with what kufflshmoe is looking for. The contrast of soft, feminine flesh over rock hard muscles is a the best of both worlds to me. It's not as visually appealing, but I like the feel of an off-season FBB with enough body fat to have natural breast tissue and even a bit of a pear shape. I'll also admit to liking a little fuzz, but not to to the level of a man. I can do without the other symptoms, but I've learned to ignore them for the most part. There are some that have gone too far for me, but I'm not going to cast stones at other guys for liking them.

The problem with that is increased muscularity is a symptom of virilization. It's a masculine trait. And while not gay, I am abnormal for liking it. I showed up to a family function once with an FBB I was in a relationship with. Everyone treated us well. But the next time I was with the family, a female cousin of mine sought me out in private and said, "I just want you to know it's OK if you're gay." Don't really remember how I responded. Very nice of you to say so, but I'm not. Thanks? You spend too much time associating with like minded individuals on the internet, you forget how society at large views us. And I'm not saying we're cast as good or bad, but we're often characterized as gay, when most of us are heterosexual men with a fetish.

As many decades now as I've been involved in the community, I'm still learning just how different we are from each other. You look at those symptoms listed above, I guarantee you there are guys out there who's ideal woman has exclusively one of those traits and is otherwise traditionally feminine. Like Scarlett Johansson with a lot of body hair. Is that gay? I'm sure some would say so. Kufflshmoe isn't entirely wrong. It's only been in the past few years I've come to realize that there's an element here that's openly bisexual. Some that are likely gay, and are intrigued that there are women they find attractive. I don't feel the same way, but I'm not going to say anything about them. People who live in glass houses...

What M7 is expressing might be closer to how you feel than you think. This fetish seldom rides alone. There's always a second thing. Whether that be wrestling, domination, lift and carry, etc.. I'm attracted to women in combat sports, and I project that onto FBB's. So I can relate to M7's idea about dedication and finding other traits in an FBB you can connect to that. It's seldom as simple as I'm straight and you're gay.

Offline Ciroki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2019, 09:59:00 am »
Definitely not a turn on for me. Especially when used excessively thats why i mostly prefer crossfit women and female athletes

Offline swimmer403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2019, 08:00:26 pm »
Pros:
Increased muscle mass
Increased sex drive
Enlarged certain parts

Cons:
Less hair where it should be, and more hair where it shouldn't
Marine sergeant voice
Long drives to federal prison to see her after bust for illegal steroid sales

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2019, 10:54:11 pm »
Regarding some of the above comments, sexual orientation is about who you want to play with, not how.
Liking muscular or even masculine women is therefore not gay, but a straight fetish, and not really even that far out compared to some of the kinks out there.
The reason for the fascination with big fbbs is precisely because they are women.

I've sometimes wondered if it is somewhere on the sub-dom spectrum, though I've never had any interest in the traditional forms of that.

Some people here have also been clear that they don't just like muscular women, but muscular men too and that's fine as well.
It seems most people are quite clear on where their boundaries are.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View