Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573783 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:50:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Massage by a female bodybuilder
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Massage by a female bodybuilder  (Read 16446 times)

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Give me more beautiful, topless female chests
Massage by a female bodybuilder
« on: December 20, 2017, 03:30:54 am »

So basically, a sports/deep tissue massage on YOU, performed BY a female bodybuilder or an athletic woman.

I know massages are not supposed to be erotic per se, but rather healing, but who here is aroused by the idea?
Super sexy bare muscular female chests for life

Forum Saradas

Massage by a female bodybuilder
« on: December 20, 2017, 03:30:54 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Massage by a female bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 03:52:16 am »
About 20 years ago in L.A., Joanne Lee advertised massages in The New Times, a local free paper (not one of those sex oriented ones). I was driving a lot at the time and developed stiffness in my lower back. Joanne advertised that she was certified in Swedish and Shiatsu massage, so I arranged for her to visit. She came with a portable table and I had two sessions with her. No sex or sensuality at all. At the time, I didn't even know about sessions. She did a combination of Swedish and shiatsu massage on me. She loosened up my lower back muscles and I have never had any back stiffness again. She charged $75 an hour for each in home visit and it was worth it.

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Give me more beautiful, topless female chests
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 05:04:55 am »
Cool. I just found out that a professional bodybuilder provides sports massages in my city not too far from where I live, so I'm going to see her on Sunday :)
Super sexy bare muscular female chests for life

Duke69

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:08:26 am »
I have had them within the context of a session and outside of sessions and they have always been great.  Every muscle type of girl that has massaged me has seemed to really get into it.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 11:55:52 am »
About 20 years ago in L.A., Joanne Lee advertised massages in The New Times, a local free paper.. and it was worth it.

Surehand, That's cool. And it's good to hear your back healed-up. Back pain sucks.

Did Joanne include a photo w/her ad, or was it basically a surprise (that it was Joanne Lee) when she showed up ? I remember New Times (I think it folded a while back), & the LA Weekly. Only thing I liked about Weekly was it's Kaz' Underworld comics, the rest of it used to land in the bottom of my guinea pigs' cage..

peace..

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 01:42:17 pm »
I have had deep tissue massages from a fbb. It wasn't in a session. She is certified and has her own practice. It was around eight years ago. She was small and very lean. Short with a lightweight build. She wasn't big, but she was damn strong! Every therapist I've ever seen I've had to ask to push harder/deeper. Except for her! Almost every body part I had to ask her to back off a bit. It was a great problem to have. She was amazing. I did get turned on a little, but it never lasted for any length of time as the massages were quite painful, but I felt SO much better afterwards! I stopped seeing her after a handful of times because she booked up so fast and was hard to make an appointment with.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 07:08:53 am »
About 20 years ago in L.A., Joanne Lee advertised massages in The New Times, a local free paper.. and it was worth it.

Surehand, That's cool. And it's good to hear your back healed-up. Back pain sucks.

Did Joanne include a photo w/her ad, or was it basically a surprise (that it was Joanne Lee) when she showed up ? I remember New Times (I think it folded a while back), & the LA Weekly. Only thing I liked about Weekly was it's Kaz' Underworld comics, the rest of it used to land in the bottom of my guinea pigs' cage..

peace..
There was a photo in her ad.

Offline Tm3232

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 06:37:14 am »
I would love to find one near London.

Offline Christal Cornick

• Activity:
    0%
  • My muscles need worshiping from head to toe
    • www.christalcornick.weebly.com
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2019, 12:57:32 pm »
Hey guys sorry to Butt in here, but couldn’t ignore this post seeing as I offer massage within my sessions too ;)

My diary is currently open so if you’re interested please do email me your enquires and I will get back to you ASAP to set up meeting for some fun

Ccornickmw@gmail.com

If you’d like to see how strong I am/look before hand then please do follow me on Insta****: @ChristalCornick

Looking forward to meeting you soon!! ;)

I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 08:36:31 pm »
If you're in the USA I recommend seeing Ava Simone. She's not an fbb, but she is beautiful, pretty well muscled, strong AF and does massage therapy professionally, so if you want some kinks worked out, you're in for a real treat booking with her.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 04:01:53 pm »
For me it's the other way round.i would love to massage a fbb in prime competition physique.oiling her magnificent physique whilst she lays on her back,and does some deep stomach vacuums,so my hands can perform some deep tissue massages..What a dream come true for me

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2019, 01:50:26 am »
Lora from Montreal, in addition to being outrageously sexy and muscular, also enjoys giving a fine massage. 

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2019, 01:22:17 am »
Anyone know any girls in jersey for this :)

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2019, 01:35:12 am »
Guidette from New York gives great messages especially the deep tissue one. You can read so in her reviews.

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2019, 10:46:46 am »
My fantasy be able to massage and oil a fbb.i know it would take trust.but believe me,my hands rubbing and feeling her delicious muscle body while she lays back is mind-blowing to me.i would probably pay double to do that..e.g marvelous margie,Natasha gairy, shanique grant,and the list goes on.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Massage by a female bodybuilder

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View