Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577823 Posts in 73545 Topics by 28954 Members - Latest Member: zq May 02, 2024, 07:19:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mistress Treasure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mistress Treasure  (Read 48182 times)

Offline alexg1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Mistress Treasure
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2010, 12:30:00 am »
Looking to do a session with Mistress Treasure, any feedback? Does she do hj or fs? Does she do strap on as in her videos?

Forum Saradas

Mistress Treasure
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2010, 12:30:00 am »

Magnochuito

Re: Mistress Treasure
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2010, 04:13:05 pm »
HJ if she likes you, FS no, and strap-on it is one of her favorites things. Just be careful what you ask for, she is great but intense.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2010, 03:11:14 pm »
DATY?
I Saradas

revanyo

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2010, 12:24:23 am »
So she is nice and if you ask her to KO you she wont hold back. Great!!

BBL

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2010, 12:14:39 pm »
Is she really tough for her size. I am planning to book a session with her, I am 6ft2 and 190 lbs, not a gym nut, but not a potato couch also. Will she be able to kick my ass in wrestling match?

santino corleone

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 05:51:39 pm »
She is quick and strong. I think that she will beat you to a pulp if that is what you want.

TheWizard

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2010, 12:12:17 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is quick and strong. I think that she will beat you to a pulp if that is what you want.
Unless I am wrong, doesn't she only offer fantasy wrestling?  That is according to her wb270.com profile.  If all you are allowed is fantasy wrestling while she pummels you, well, really anyone could do that.

I must be missing something here because if all I am going to get is a beatdown, there are a lot of women that are above her on my list.  I just don't think she is that attractive face wise.

racerx009

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2010, 12:52:57 am »
Unless I am wrong, doesn't she only offer fantasy wrestling?  That is according to her wb270.com profile.  If all you are allowed is fantasy wrestling while she pummels you, well, really anyone could do that.

I must be missing something here because if all I am going to get is a beatdown, there are a lot of women that are above her on my list.  I just don't think she is that attractive face wise.

A beat down is all she offers. 

TheWizard

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2010, 02:34:08 am »
Thanks Racer for clearing up what I thought.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2010, 01:39:49 am »
and she has the best sense of humor and a terrific ass. Has to be worth something!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TCMiami

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Mistress Treasure
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2011, 03:27:35 am »
Hey everyone. Any recent experiences with Mistress Treasure?  She's coming to my area and I am thinking of seeing her. (Yes, I know a lot has probably been written about her in the past, but since Search has been moved to VIP section, it's harder to get info.)

How sensual does she get?  Any help will be appreciated, and karma will be given.  Thanks!

sterlingone

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2011, 03:36:43 am »
I had a session with her in October.She was smaller than usual as she was getting ready for a show that month, but overall session was great not a clock watcher, and fun time!

Offline TCMiami

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2011, 01:54:30 pm »
Thanks Sterlingone.  Karma to you.

BBL

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2011, 04:04:59 pm »
I had a session with her in October.She was smaller than usual as she was getting ready for a show that month, but overall session was great not a clock watcher, and fun time!

Hey Sterlingstone, I wanted to ask you how strong she is, I am also planning to book a session with her but I am not sure if she can easily hadle me. I am 190 lb, 6ft 2 but not very sporty. What do you think given her current (smaller) size and condition?

Thanks

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2011, 04:26:09 pm »
6'2, 190 lbs, not very sporty? Easy for Treasure!!...

Of course it depends on what you visualise by "easely handle me"...If it's lifting overhead, throwing 100 ft up in the sky and catching you on one finger, then turning you on that finger like a basketball...Then..."No, she can't handle you"!

But if you mean that she can controll you, make you cry for your life in scissors, etc...Yes, she can!

If you want an amazing, cartoon like fantasy body to squeeze the life out of you and want to feel overpowered, then Treasure can handle your size for sure!...
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mistress Treasure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View