Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575870 Posts in 73238 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:03:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mistress Treasure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mistress Treasure  (Read 48109 times)

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Mistress Treasure
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 01:43:07 pm »
I've done 2 wrestling/beatdown sessions with her.  This girl can dish out some serious pain.  And has quite possibly the nicest ass I have ever seen.

Start off with role play where u make her mad and just DARE HERE to try and knock u out with her headscissors.  You will be sleeping in seconds.

Beautiful smile, skin and attitude.

Enjoy.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 01:43:07 pm »

theklb

Mistress Treasure
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 03:27:45 pm »
Could anyone that has had a session with Treasure please send me some details so I know what to expect.I'm planning a session this summer here in L.A. thank you!

Magnochuito

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 12:00:14 am »
She has a great body, and personality. She is a dominatrix by trade and has done a couple of bodybuilding shows, great scissors. I recommend her highly. I hope this answers some of your questions

theklb

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 12:14:40 am »
Thanks for the information.I just want to have a muscle worship session with her I'm not into all of that domination stuff.

Offline butterman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 01:21:51 am »
Cool attitude, great scissors and excelent ass

theklb

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 01:35:42 am »
I just saw on facebook that Treasure (a.k.a. Victoria) is in a relationship so I guess FS is out of the question.

jets2424

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 02:06:55 am »
saw her about 2 years ago.....ain't no joke, very intense, thought i was going to die.......not for the weak of heart

theklb

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 04:49:06 pm »
Once again thank you all for the info, after finding out that she was in a relationship I think that kind of killed it for me, but then again you never know.

Offline benson

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 03:17:49 pm »
here are some pics of her from a contest in March.  if you setup a session you definitely won't get her in this kind of shape, but it's still an impressive physique

Offline 25/8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2010, 08:17:55 pm »
i emailed her about setting up a session with her around the time that she was competing, and she told me that she prefers not to so that she can focus on the contest.  However, she did tell me that she tries not to maintain an contest look because she does video and photo shoots year round.
User is currently banned [View]

kiscokid

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 03:59:15 pm »
The woman's beautiful...best face in the biz and a rockin bod.  She gave me a memorable and very sensual worship session, no domme, no f.s. but plenty to build a dream on.  Classy lady.

Offline magedm20

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2010, 04:58:34 pm »
 i have heard that Mistress Treasure is so aggressive and sadist,i`m planning to have a beatdown session with her,any one know how hard can she be on me ?is she to punching,kicking ..etc ??
would u please advice me

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2010, 10:10:41 pm »
Let me tell you, if you want a beaten, you will most definately get one.  And if u piss her off like I did but telling her she's not as hot as Charmaine, well, all I can is take off from work the next day following the session.  Your body will need it.  And if ur brave enough, try getting knocked out by one of her headscissors, it's something u NEED TO EXPERIENCE.

Offline magedm20

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 06:46:11 pm »
so you think she is tough and good in beatdowns,i`m looking for a hard kicks and punches plush i would love to be knocked out
would you tell me more details about your session with her ?
thanks

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
Mistress Treasure session
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 03:50:02 pm »
I am thinking about scheduling a private session with Mistress Treasure  AKA  Victoria Dominguez.  I have read some of the reviews here, but does anyone have any other opinions of her.  I am looking for muscle worship and posing (not so much wrestling).  Thanks 
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mistress Treasure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View