Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574967 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 11:06:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mistress Treasure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mistress Treasure  (Read 48080 times)

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Detailed Session Review With Mistress Treasure
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2014, 01:43:07 pm »
I've met Treasure twice and although both times she cleaned my clock I still find it hard to believe she did the spit thing to u.  And asking YOU to pin HER down.  She never gave the advantage to me when we met.  And if u did meet, no way she squeezed you full strength for that long.  It took seconds and I was passing out.  If she were squeezing full force you wouldn't be alive to talk about it.

carlosboozer500

« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2014, 07:15:51 pm »
I sessioned with her in 2013. She was in amazing shape. Was very nice. We did muscle worship and I gave her a massage and came on her back right above her amazing ass. She liked it too. So just don't treat her like a complete ass and she is the best!

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2014, 07:27:25 pm »
She's powerful, dominate and has a temper, its like playing (sessioning) with nitroglycerine. To bad your experience turned out so differently than you had hoped. Don't let this experience turn you off from further sessions. There are a number of women who would be more likely to deliver what you want.

Thanks for the review.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2014, 07:31:29 pm »
How strong would you say treasure is because I cant see me letting her spit in my face without a battle happening. Like is she really that strong that you cant do anything against her.

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2014, 07:55:01 pm »
It hurts only from reading ....

Obviously it was very loudly, was TV turrned on or how did she handle noise?

Do you have any visually marks from the session or only pain?

Thanks for your review, you will not forget the session for long, long time.

captain lee

« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2014, 08:59:50 pm »
Having met Treasure I find this story hard to believe.  I could be wrong.

j635746

« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2014, 10:32:39 pm »
I had a bad experience with her at the end of 2013.  It was a two hour muscle worship, with belly punching role play.  She effectively wanted to just pound my stomach regardless of how hard I could take her punches.  After 15 minutes I told her I did not want to proceed with this type of session.  So she decided to insult me and not really attempt to do the session I wanted.

She actually told me how much she would enjoy breaking my nose and told me of I attempted to feel her biceps before she said I could, she would break my arm.

Because I met her in London, make no mistake had she broken my nose or arm, I would have had no problems calling the Police and pressing charges against her.  And remember, as she is not in the US, she has entered the UK illegally if she is working and did not disclose this.  So she would get nailed on two counts.

As it so happens I left after 30 minutes.  I am glad that I did not pay for the session at the beginning because I doubt she would have returned the money.  So all I lost was the deposit.

I've me her before back in 2009 and she was not so back.  As Del Boy said in Only Fools and Horses, Mistress Treasure is definitely "a couple of olives short of a pizza."

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2014, 11:34:36 pm »
Wow how intense. I guess it's random roulette with her these days. I had a session back in 2012 with her still basically in her current shape, but she was far more sensual with her domination. Have fun if you want pure domination I guess (which I do!) It's interesting I find that story quite hot actually.

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2014, 11:47:52 pm »
Okay iv actually recently had my session with her and here is the straight up truth, she takes what you ask for at the begining of the session really seriously so after you say what you want in a session the saying be careful what you ask for takes effect...I enjoyed my session being that domination is usually not the typical session id go for and it was an experience. With that said at times im not going to lie i was a little scared at times and had the hurts but at the end of the day it was an honest preformance on her part and never went past my pysical limits though the line was toed a couple of times it filled my yearning for that type of session and even though I was happy I did it I also was glad it ended as I couldnt take much more. Ending was unique as well ;) well there you have it gentelmen shes the real deal for a believable domination/ wrestling session and is freakin powerful. The end

Offline hardboy1972

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • tough session wrestler
Treasure
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2014, 10:16:11 am »
Is Treasure as rough and tough as she make out or is she a sweet heart I find her intresting but would have to travel to London on her next vist as she wont come north also I hear thing about her being eroticaly brutal as well is the true or a urburn myth she looks the part but many do can she back her claims up or is she another thays all show with no go

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Treasure
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2014, 11:03:18 am »
The little dot next to the spacebar cues the reader of a pause between statements. See?

Treasure does not allow competitive wrestling, and isn't a well-trained fighter. You have to let her do her thing, or she becomes unpleasant.

Offline hardboy1972

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • tough session wrestler
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2014, 12:49:06 pm »
Lol.Thanks for your reply.I ll try and be better with my writen english mate.Just lazy text make me like this.So have you sessioned with her ?

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2014, 03:20:26 pm »
Yeah, before she got so big and had the breast surgery.  Her definition of semi-competitive boxing was she could punch but I wasn't allowed to block or keep my guard up.  She was coaching herself on position and using her weight in punching, but she wasn't listening to herself.  She had been coached, but only superficially: She hadn't completed her training, or she was a poor learner.  Wrestling was the same: I wasn't allowed to try and avoid her holds, just to try and break them after she locked them on.  I suppose that's what she figures is one-sided wrestling, but I was looking for a more interactive session, and had specified semi-competitive.

Offline TheCrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2014, 10:01:04 pm »
amz, you're a kind person. Even if was a so called wrestling session, had you called the police, she would have been behind bars for a few years. The simple fact that you repeatedly told her to stop and she went beyond what you agreed made it clear case of assault.

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
Mistress Treasure
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2021, 04:26:22 pm »
Anyone see her in the last few months? Looks great in her recent pics.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mistress Treasure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View