Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575429 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:47:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected  (Read 1078400 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
« Reply #3075 on: March 05, 2022, 05:08:09 pm »
Jade - Unaware Girlfriend

Size: 877 Mb
Time: 00:04:05
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/55a8aa033ee45/3944GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3076 on: March 06, 2022, 10:52:35 am »
Sahrye takes over the neighborhood

The idea came from an episode of the Land of the Giants but more extensive. You'll need 1 or two ho/oo scale houses (any type but as long as they're 1 story ) with removable roof and ho/oo scale figures I'd also want her to wear pantyhose The video starts off with the camera looking up at the roof. A loud banging takes place(you knocking on the roof) You remove the roof and look inside with a bright happy smile on your face. You look at the little people and greet them. You say you have a little surprise for the tiny folk and then take a cup filled with dirt and empty onto the camera as if she is burying the little ones- laughing while she does it. Added screams and sounds of panic would be nice The next house you repeat the roof removal but you have a water bottle in hand. You take a swig of the water look down and asks,'Are you tiny people thirsty? No? Who cares!' You take another swig then empty to contents of your mouth onto the camera.You proceed to pour water into the building POV style like you are splashing the viewer- laughing while you do it.Again added screams The third house you remove the roof and and say to the viewer, again POV style from within the house, "I'm out of lipgloss and you tiny folk can help!' She smiles evilly and she reaches into the house and pulls out a couple of the figures. She proceeds to bite off their heads and use the corpses and use their insides to moisturize her lips. The fourth house is shot outside the house and there are tiny folk scattered about. Her feet appear menacingly and she crouches over the building. You pick up the building and look inside. You then begin making out and kissing and licking the building passionately . After making out with the building. you remove the roof and say hello to the folks within, maybe waving to them. She tells the occupants that their decor is really ugly but you can help. She then put your foot inside the building, pretending to crush the people and anything inside .Again, sounds of tinies screaming She then addresses the people scattered around the ground and say "poor little people- all homeless. I'll give you a good home!" She then proceeds to pickup the figures in the palm of one hand- say goodbye to them then lick them off your hand with an evil grin on her face.

Size: 620 Mb
Time: 00:13:43
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/372aa999cedee/3945GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3077 on: March 06, 2022, 03:36:22 pm »
Goddess Ivy Grey - Husband Turned Armpit and Tit Slave

I come home from working out with the girls to find My husband slumped over the kitchen counter. He tells me that he lost his job today and doesn't think he'll be able to get it back. Heated, I decide to shrink him down into My tiny helpless slave. I tell him his new job will worshipping and pleasing My giant body every day, for the rest of his little life. I punish and stuff him into My bra and My sweaty armpits, ab using him since he is no longer worth anything.

Size: 297 Mb
Time: 00:15:24
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/51c9c29368131/3946GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3078 on: March 07, 2022, 09:30:04 am »
Blondzilla - MEGA Vol 10 The Hungry Goddess

This one does have a lot of eating but it is still an all around clip with a good amount of Shoe and bare foot crush, boob crush, Ass Crush and 3 Camera so you get POV, Wide and close shots as usual, 5 cities are crushed.

Size: 1140 Mb
Time: 00:26:25

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b35c70c72866b/3947GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3079 on: March 08, 2022, 02:07:24 pm »
Sahrye in Bewitching Bigger is better

Sahrye is a witch who in the begging of the video shrinks Robin in a pov sequence then you see a 3rd person sequence of her messing with tiny robin and she puts him in her pants and absorbs him then grows. She attacks the first city putting people and cars in her panties and then destroys the city and then she grows again and in MEGA and attacks a few cities and then grows again and then attacks even smaller cities compared to her.  This video has it all and is priced cheap.

Size: 2150 Mb
Time: 00:48:39

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9e4bf0c8684b4/3949GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3080 on: March 10, 2022, 02:35:39 pm »
Princess Sofi - Into The Net-Shoe

Size: 715 Mb
Time: 00:12:01

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/f1f5c646f06b6/3951GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3081 on: March 10, 2022, 05:59:43 pm »
Olivia Rose - Step-Daddy Digestion

Size: 369 Mb
Time: 00:10:06

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/eedfd4ac870ba/3952GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3082 on: March 11, 2022, 08:59:13 am »
Angel Amour(Olivia Kasady) - My Way - SFX Epic

Olivia's roommate thought that he could hide his extreme foot fetish from her. he thought that sniffing her smelly shoes while she's away from home would be enough to satisfy his lust and keep it as a dark secret.

He was wrong.

Olivia placed hidden cameras all over the house and found out about his filthy secret. she confronts him, and when he denies she shoves her sexy foot right into his shocked, staring face. when her wiggling toes finds their way into his watering mouth - it's too late to deny.

Olivia keep saying that if he confided in her, she might have just given him what he craved for directly, but now - he will have to get it HER WAY.

Size: 1010 Mb
Time: 00:17:32

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2994e22133614/3953GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3083 on: March 12, 2022, 01:33:34 pm »
Leah Crushes 8

Size: 35,2 Mb
Time: 00:04:04
Video: MP4 720x480

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/acf8d3f79c02a/3956GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3084 on: March 13, 2022, 02:52:18 pm »
Zoey Smokes and fucks her tiny Bitch boy

For the entire video, the camera serves as Bitch's POV as he is currently on the floor.

He is all alone in the middle of the floor in an unknown room looking around at how towering everything is. Suddenly, the door opens and Bitch sees an enormous, incredible attractive woman enter the room. She is aware of him and closes the door behind her, never taking her eyes of him. Bitch is quite intimidated by her, not only because of her imposing size but the fact that she doesn't seem very surprised to see him makes him worry.

"Hello, little guy", Zoey greets him as she stands towering over him.
"What's the matter? Are you afraid, Bitch?", Zoey asks with a smile on her face.
 Now how would I know your name? Hmmm?", Zoey asks in a patronizing tone.

Bitch tries to run before Zoey uses her giant hand to grab him and picks him up and holds him in front of her huge sexy face.

Zoey tells him that she knows a lot about him, she knows he is 21, she knows he studies.... well, studied, Biology. She knows he has a strong aversion to smokers and that he has a passion for playing football and hopes to make the college football team in which Zoey coldly tells him that he won't.

Everything about him was presented to Zoey when she was bidding for him. Every. Little. Detail. Zoey tells Bitch that photos and every piece of information about him is all on a little app that he had no idea about. She has had her eye on him for a very long time, ever since she first saw him on the selection in her app. She is the type of girl who always gets what she wants and that is what happened, she got him. Zoey tells him that he belongs to her now...

Size: 248 Mb
Time: 00:15:07

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2deef808f61c9/3958GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3085 on: March 14, 2022, 05:52:10 pm »
Giantess girl

Size: 456 Mb
Time: 00:02:27

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2db75db34275c/3959GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3086 on: March 16, 2022, 02:46:23 pm »
Mitzi Mittens - No-Show

Size: 544 Mb
Time: 00:05:03

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/baec14471f300/3961GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3087 on: March 17, 2022, 06:08:31 pm »
Eaten By Her Ass

You're out of town, traveling alone for business and you've been looking for company. You went to the strip club and became obsessed with a dancer called Princess. You couldn't stop yourself from grabbing her ass and trying to hook up with her. When she told you to meet her at a hotel the next day of course you agreed, but as soon as you arrived Princess shrank you! Now that you're tiny and alone with this giantess in her hotel room she tells you how much of an ass you were last night! You were so much of an ass that she's going to get rid of you permanently by swallowing your tiny body whole! You'll simply disapear, lost inside her beautiful body and no one will ever know what happened to you! Now the only question is, do you want to be swallowed up by her mouth or her ass? You can be slowly digested alive while you're trapped inside her tummy, or slowly smothered deep inside her ass. Which will it be?

"So you must be an ass man," Princess says before she rolls on to her side to give you a good, close look at the ass that's going to swallow your little body whole! "I'm gonna eat you alive! Once you go in there's no going out!" There is no escaping Princess's big ass, you'll be spending the rest of your short little life stuffed inside of it! "Alright, I'm ready," she says as brings you into her ass... "Wait until I tell my friends how my butt ate you up!" Princess says with a smile as she enjoys feeling your little kicks inside her ass.

Prefer a trip into Princess's mouth and down her throat? She'd be more than happy to Eat You Alive!

Size: 333 Mb
Time: 00:07:31

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/d9986569b68a8/3963GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3088 on: March 18, 2022, 06:57:06 am »
Giantess Girls

Size: 137 Mb
Time: 00:07:20
Video: MP4 854x480

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/1da1bd4dccca0/3964GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3089 on: March 18, 2022, 06:44:39 pm »
Goddess Canna - Shrinking you into my cauldron

Size: 597 Mb
Time: 00:10:05

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a7239d709d9ba/3965GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View