Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578051 Posts in 73585 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 11:12:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Allana (Cheri Owen)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Allana (Cheri Owen)  (Read 23192 times)

kiscokid

Allana (Cheri Owen)
« on: January 28, 2007, 03:19:36 pm »
Has anyone has a session with this babe.  She's coming to a hotel near me, and she looks hot.   Any feedback on her session quality?  What to expect?

brmbo19460

Re: Allana / Cheri Owen
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 02:20:44 pm »
I had a session with her last year, September, and it was well worth the effort. She is not a clock watcher to start with. She can be very sensual and I believe will provide FS but I did not personally go there so you might ask her directly as I can not state as a fact.

Good luck and let us all know how things work out

Shintoism

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 07:22:19 am »
Has anyone has a session with this babe.  She's coming to a hotel near me, and she looks hot.   Any feedback on her session quality?  What to expect?

Sorry, I just got here.  ;D

I echo the comments by brmbo19460, also.

I saw her July of 2006.  She seemed to have few limitations, and truly was sensual and sincere during the session.

Many times during the session, it was easy to forget it was a session.  Yes, she was THAT damn good.  In my many years of many sessions, there's only been 2 who were that much GFE-like (sadly the other session provider is retired).

daruud

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 07:48:37 am »
I had a session with her on Friday 29th of June. She was the best!!!  ;D

the brat

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 05:20:06 am »
Anymore news Daruud, i've heard she has freakish strength :o :o

daruud

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 07:44:02 am »
Oh she was off season. But it was still a great session.  :) I tried to get her to crash an apple with her bicep and apple. But never got round to it. I was just loving the whole session. Hopefully i will see her again in December. She will be ripped and cut then. So consider that session a warm up.  ;D 

Shintoism

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 04:22:55 am »
Oh she was off season. But it was still a great session.  :) I tried to get her to crash an apple with her bicep and apple. But never got round to it. I was just loving the whole session. Hopefully i will see her again in December. She will be ripped and cut then. So consider that session a warm up.  ;D 

Glad to hear you had a great session.  I liked her a lot when I saw her about a year ago.

acecal

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 04:55:25 pm »
I liked her a lot too.

Very cool chick.

She told me she never provides FS..............at the first session.

Made it pretty clear it was there if I came back.

kiscokid

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 10:08:02 pm »
I started this thread but never reported back after my session.  I was disappointed.  Nice girl, sensual too, but nowhere near the condition of the pics she has loaded up on wb270.com.  I was disappointed, there are plenty of really big and ripped gals out there for the same fee.  She's coming back to my town in a few weeks, I'm going to pass.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 01:07:16 pm »
saw her a few weeks ago.  she's dieting down for shows and is somewhat offeason, but she's still extremely muscular, and she looks like a bodybuilder, no mistake about it.  she's also extremely cool, as others have said.  nice personality, makes you feel totally at ease, and loves that you're into her body.  great session.

User is currently banned [View]

buddy

allana (cheri owen)
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 10:22:21 am »
yes another session review

descrition
looks: 6/10 pleasant
body: 5/10 - not as well cut as other fbbs i have had sessions with (ie trudy i, jana l-s, kasie c, maryse, kat c)
manner: 8/10 very friendly and welcoming
session: 7/10 passionate

cost
just under 400 dollars per friendly hour

session (7/10)
opened the door and welcomed me with a handshae and peck on the cheek, dressed in shiny underwear and night gown - do they all dress the same! exchanged pleasantaries and discussed her trip to france (basic general chit chat) starting carressing her bare legs. got closer to her face and started to spar with our mouths. this led to some more carressing and stoking of her body. i am going to say muscle worship as she looked out of season and there were more flabby parts than hard parts. more kissing with tounges slowly undressing allana and then she assisted removal of my clothing. licked and kissed her natural pert breast. oral both ways (wont go into too much details - not sure if the moderators allow explicit details) and then on the finale - covered s...x
enjoyable session    

will definitely see her again....

thats it from me this year for sessions reviews - i can post old ones if i get any requests

enjoy
x

bugsyman

Re: session with allana (cheri owen)
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 02:13:57 pm »
Thanx for review! Be free to share with us all your sessions (it doesn't matter if its old)!

dinoboy

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 09:26:44 am »
Anyone get to see her clit and care to provide a description of it? I might see her next month. Thanks.

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 11:46:41 am »
I saw her last year for the first time and while I did not see her clit really close I played with it using my fingers and then she got on top of me and rubbed it hard across my member to give herself a orgasim. I got off also totally with her doing that. Only reason for not FS was I did not bring protection as it was my first time with her. She let me know that if I had we would have had FS. That was unexpected to me as very few have seen ever offered FS on the first time and offered it versus me having to ask. While I did not look closely what I saw and felt leads me to believe she is not developing a penis like some that ae steroid induced.

Hope this helps and go get her

User is currently banned [View]

dinoboy

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 05:18:45 pm »
Thanks, brambo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Allana (Cheri Owen)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View