Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572644 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:27:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 42804 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2021, 01:18:46 pm »
personally, my spending has gone down as a result of realizing the novelty effect. Essentially, to me, there are two conditions to see them in--off season or prepping (ish, for both). once I realized that i stopped going in. my decision was also influenced by how expensive a room is and how receptive/friendly/interactive she happens to be. and sometimes that changes, depending on the day, or year.

i think you're right about the price point in that way as well. i found it very difficult to get in with Thickk last year and about a month later i was able to get in once i got in touch with her. a few months after that it wasn't hard to find her in free chat for a while.

Thiick's 1 to 1 becoming tamer affected her and she also can do one private and refuse others to stay free for some reason.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2021, 11:23:05 pm »
Last days i  have noticed  that some  models block someone for no reason.. Has happened to me 2 times in just some days .  The one of them is one of the most famous girls  on the site and was quite unexpectable .   Its is imporant to say that these 2 times i did not had credits, maybe thats the reason. When i have credits , i havent notice that.
  If i had insult them  or had a bad attitude,  i would understand it  ,  but when you say a hi and they block you after 1 minute for no reason , i think it is strange and they abuse this blocking thing. Of course it is their right to block someone. No problem with that. Just saying..

i think some women are just fed up with people entering their chats with no credits.  they think they will sit there and wait until someone else tips so that they get a free show, or worse.. record it then post it online.  So some are strict about people with no credits entering free chat.

If the ladies are doing that, I think it's pretty short sighted. I know that I usually don't have credits in my account before I've decided to go private, and I don't decide to go private until I've seen the camgirl's condition and mood. It is what it is, I guess.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2022, 05:24:55 am »
wow saw ironfire on, went into the room for not more than 5 seconds, already heard her yelling "if you want to fucking chat, you can go to premium." feels like every time I've ever seen her on, she's angry as hell, and scaring away even guys who might have wanted to spend some money.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2022, 05:55:52 pm »
oghhl/buffjill. doesn't say anything in free, not even hi. in private, you ask her to flex and waste probably $30 worth of credits by the time she stops ignoring your messages, gets her water, and does anything. gets offended by pretty much anything, she refuses to show her face, so with the stupid christmas lights at the top of the HBC window, you can barely even see her arms when she does flex. she may have been good a long time ago, but she's obviously incredibly uncomfortable being on the site now, no clue why she does this. with credits being even more expensive now, talk about a disappointment.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2023, 08:01:33 pm »
oghhl/buffjill. doesn't say anything in free, not even hi. in private, you ask her to flex and waste probably $30 worth of credits by the time she stops ignoring your messages, gets her water, and does anything. gets offended by pretty much anything, she refuses to show her face, so with the stupid christmas lights at the top of the HBC window, you can barely even see her arms when she does flex. she may have been good a long time ago, but she's obviously incredibly uncomfortable being on the site now, no clue why she does this. with credits being even more expensive now, talk about a disappointment.

Among all of the changes HBC has made to their detriment, those Christmas lights were the cherry on top. Lol

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2023, 11:06:18 pm »

she's been not great for years. it's probably been 2-3 years now since she was killing it on there. idk what happened, but why even go on? i can't imagine she's making that much if i've now heard a half dozen accounts of this which means it's probably the norm

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View