Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by phy911 on 15 Aug 2015
    • phy911
  • #2 by SyFoYF23 on 18 Aug 2015
  • Wish every fbb was encouraged to do so, regardless
    Imagine if Kaylie Perry bounced that chest!
  • #3 by Paperclip113 on 29 Aug 2015
  • I guess it's seen as not feminine by the judges?
    And from what I've read, a lot of FBB's seem to think that aswell

... so just the ladies flexing in bikini's is fine for the whole family?
    It's a weird double standard likely only enforced to discourage female bodybuilding in general (because it's not a moneymaker like bikini "competitions" are).

They want them to be symmetrical, but not huge. Cut, but not veiny or ripped. Have muscle control to flex, but not show it off. Have clear striations, but look feminine.

It's basically all designed to make it nearly impossible for anyone to know what they're looking for because they've wanted for years to dismantle female bodybuilding as a division.
  • #4 by acetoptun on 31 Aug 2015
  • Yet in the video, the audience clearly loves that part!
  • #5 by dad123 on 10 Sep 2015
  • I guess it's seen as not feminine by the judges?
    And from what I've read, a lot of FBB's seem to think that aswell

... so just the ladies flexing in bikini's is fine for the whole family?
    they dont like when the women get on the floor,kinda looks like a stripper routine.
  • #6 by asapferg on 20 Oct 2016
  • Whooops!

You're right, though. I've talked to an fbb (anonymously) about the bodybuilding world under Jim Mannion, and it's a shitshow.

Jim Manion is the enemy within. When the Weirder Bros. were alive they never would go as far as how Women's Bodybuilding is being treated. They still didn't like the way it was going, but still supported it. :look:
    • asapferg
  • #7 by jstans on 22 Oct 2016
  • I really don't understand it. Why not support this when it's been around for so long? Why try to kill women's bodybuilding?
  • #8 by wildbill5 on 04 Nov 2016
  •  8) :woohoo: :clap: We need more pec bouncing around here! Im sure others can agree!!!
  • #9 by wildbill5 on 12 Dec 2016
  • YES!! I AGREE %100!!!! :thanks:
Pages:
Actions