Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Nataliya Kuznetsova on 03 Mar 2015
  • Webcam sessions with Skype: 7$ per minute (payment through PayPal). No sex or nude sessions. The worship of the muscles that Flex and posing.

write to me on email - amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com or Skype amazonka01071991
  • #2 by Nataliya Kuznetsova on 03 Mar 2015
  • Hello! I am a champion and world record holder in bench press, deadlift and armlifting. My best bench press - 170 kg without equipment, deadlift - 240 kg. I look like a professional bodybuilder. 90 kg in good quality growth 168cm.

I do web Cam session in Skype - muscle worship..posing..Flex, sell videos. Write to me on mail amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com

my PayPal amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com
  • #3 by anonymali on 03 Mar 2015
  • oh wow - nice to meet you Natalia  :rock:
  • #4 by Ls Ls on 04 Mar 2015
  • i had some time with natalia and i can say she is RECOMMENDED overall .
    she is in great condition - big veiny biceps thick pecs , and a tight LEAN abs . she is defently a must for all the ab lovers.
    also , she is not a clock watcher like other girls i have met . just be a little patient with her because of the language .
    • Ls Ls
  • #5 by fbbfan666 on 05 Mar 2015
  • I had the pleasure of camming with Natalya the other day and she is awesome!  I would highly recommend  to cam with this muscle beauty!
  • #6 by joeshmoe on 15 Mar 2015
  • How do you set up a session with her?
    • joeshmoe
  • #7 by midomido on 19 Mar 2015
  • i had some time with natalia and i can say she is RECOMMENDED overall .
    she is in great condition - big veiny biceps thick pecs , and a tight LEAN abs . she is defently a must for all the ab lovers.
    also , she is not a clock watcher like other girls i have met . just be a little patient with her because of the language .

What about camera quality?
  • #8 by cybrwrld666 on 22 Jul 2016
  • I;ve seen her more than 10 times. Best show, quality conncetion
    • cybrwrld666
  • #9 by Chainer★ on 27 Jan 2023
  • Kuznetsova began powerlifting at fourteen years of age in an attempt to gain muscle mass. She graduated from Moscow State Academy of Physical Culture in 2013.

Trukhina is sponsored by the sports nutrition brands Oxytropin and RPS Nutrition. In 2019, she signed a contract with RichPiana 5% Nutrition.

Trukhina Kuznetsov is married to bodybuilder Vladislav Kuznetsova. She has admitted to regularly using steroids and estrogen blockers, without such substances she would be incapable of building and maintaining the strength and muscle mass she currently possesses.
Pages:
Actions