Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577248 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 03:15:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your most dissapointing session?  (Read 22986 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who was your most dissapointing session?
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2021, 06:45:27 pm »
I also went a few great rounds with Maria, she was always attentive and seemed eager to play her role, if that wasn't a bit of the hreal her coming through anyway.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2021, 01:29:22 pm »
I too always had great sessions with Maria since day one she was always good. Maybe she tries to feel you out when you first meet her but once you get to know her you always will have a great session and she will treat you well

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2021, 05:11:26 am »
In August of 2020, I had exchanged a few pleasant emails with Emma Erotic. She was going to be visiting Tampa and Orlando, I was ready to schedule a scissors session. It appears Emma decided to retire from session wrestling in the blink of an eye. Deleted her email and Session Girls profile. Emma told me she was trying  enter the pro bodybuilding circuit, so maybe that’s why she left session wrestling scene so abruptly. I was disappointed our scissors session never to place.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2021, 06:40:48 pm »
Amazon Hanna. Amazon Hanna was my most disappointing session because, to start, her pictures were a bit deceptive. She was a lot…chubbier in person than her pics suggested. And while I knew she was a trained grappler, she went through the motions in a very lethargic way. She half-heartedly put me in holds without putting any pressure, gave me weak punches to my stomach, and it just wasn’t fun. She just seemed out of it.

Also, her dog chewed on my shoes.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2021, 08:57:05 pm »
I Saradas

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2021, 07:03:07 pm »
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2021, 10:01:42 pm »

Also, her dog chewed on my shoes.

Did the dog have an opinion of your shoes as a chew toy?   He might have been disappointed too, which would make the session double disappointing.   ;)

Offline dukeblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re:Who was your most dissapointing session?
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2021, 10:10:33 am »
Lora O in the last year or so.
She used to be wonderful.

Now….talks and vapes the entire time. 
Was a huge turn off for me. 

People change.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2021, 11:56:05 am »
College Guimond, Gabrielle Nicander.  They were both literally annoyed the whole session.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2021, 12:55:42 pm »
I’ve had good sessions with Lora recently - agree about Gabe though - completely disinterested in the session

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2021, 10:53:39 pm »
Maria Calo, many years ago.  My second ever session, from the moment I walked in the door it was like I didn't even exist. She just sat there, no conversation even.  It could have put me off sessions for good, but fortunately my first session had been with Lora Ottenad  and it was great. So I knew  what a good session could be like.

So interesting!  I had a session with MC years ago and it was GREAT!!  It took a bit of work to get by the sides, but WHAT a body!!  No FS, but pretty much let me do what I wanted and accommodated me with the occasional reminder that she was about 5x stronger than I was.  LOL!!  But sessions can vary greatly in their quality, and yours is not the first complaint I've heard about her, but my session was A1.

I'm glad you and  the others who have posted their stories had good experiences with Maria. She did have a phenomenal physique, no doubt. Just further confirmation of how true "YMMV" is! 

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2021, 05:43:39 pm »
I've only had two sessions that weren't great, for different reasons. 

I saw Amazon Nikki in 2019.  We did not click at all from the start.  It was just awkward and clunky.  Nothing wrong with anything, we just didn't hit it off.  Always considered seeing her again but just hasn't worked out.  In face shes going to be near me next month, but I'll be out of town.  I don't know.

I saw Lora O. in 2019 as well.  I booked her for 90 minutes.  The first 45 was a whirlwind of sensuality and muscle.  Amazing time.  The last 45 minutes was her ranting about random life stuff.  I will eventually see her again, but I'm thinking 60 minutes would be appropriate.

Honestly I consider myself lucky in sessions.  I've had a few dozen since March 2019 (my first) and have only had those two not great experiences.  I've have one deposit stolen, but that's another story all together.   And have met some amazing women along the way.
Yo.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2021, 06:20:24 pm »
Between 1995 and 2013, I had a bunch of sessions with Lora, and they were all spectacular; however, I did learn early on that if I gave her a verbal opening, she was likely to spend quite a bit of time berating IFBB judges, dipshit schmoes, and other of life's challenges.  I realized that I had to jump on the bed, grab her, and just start tussling, all of which she seemed to be fine with.  Our sessions always concluded with me giving her Rand-McNally relief map of a back a vigorous massage followed by a can-ride.  She was a pretty heavy smoker back then and the smell of the room was often off-putting, but once we got tussling, all that was forgotten.

Well, I guess this doesn't qualify for this thread . . . I do prattle on.  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2021, 05:42:18 am »
Funny one mans trash is another mans treasure. I note poor outcomes here with many girls where’s others have had a great time. That’s why the term YMMV came about. Gayle, Maria, Jana, Gabe, Deb…had great sessions with all of them. Always clean, always enthusiastic and always came away thinking I have just had a great few hrs with one of the hottest top .001% of women in the world and we all had a good time. If they were acting better send an Oscar. Biggest issue had been Debs emails are pretty slow but when she sucks cock as enthusiastically like she does she could communicate by pigeon or Morse code and I would forgive her.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2021, 07:11:25 pm »
I would give Amazon Nikki another chance - I forget when she started - probably 2018-19 but my first session was also a little awkward - she was new to sessions - but she has got them better since then

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View