Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577341 Posts in 73481 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 06:42:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tori Nyx or MJ the Dominator - Las Vegas???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tori Nyx or MJ the Dominator - Las Vegas???  (Read 1896 times)

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Tori Nyx or MJ the Dominator - Las Vegas???
« on: December 26, 2021, 05:15:47 pm »
Previously, posted my "request" in the Brandi Mae thread, but just want to "cover" all the bases...lol  :thanks: Any experiences would be most appreciated

Forum Saradas

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Tori Nyx or MJ the Dominator - Las Vegas???
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 10:39:15 pm »
I never sessioned with MJ but heard good things. Tori I have sessioned with and highly recommend her as honestly I think she is underrated. If you want additional info on Tori feel free to PM me.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 11:06:00 pm »
I haven't met either but believe both would be reliable. So just depends on your session interests and which look you prefer. I would personally meet Tori first. I have seen Tori on webcam and she's very good there.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 01:36:37 am »
Kind of an odd question as it's hard to see a guy not being able to choose whose body type he prefers. Tori's gotten a bunch of good comments here and MJ seems to show well on video for being able to do a good light dom session.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 04:39:28 am »
Boyo...just trying to keep my options open, but after a little more research I see what you mean. As always, I value your opinion :singing:  Now the issue seems to really be will I actually be able to get to Vegas with all the "s**t coming down upon us!!!  Have had friends trying to get home today from airports around the country and they don't know when that will be :o

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2021, 04:21:14 pm »
I've seen Tori 5 or 6 times with the most recent being in November.  She is fun and she is stunning.   I met MJ briefly, pretty, fit, and seems eager to learn more about the fitness and session lifestyle.   Will probably see her eventually. 

I see Tori anytime she travels near enough to me or if I am in Vegas.  We just click....
Yo.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2021, 01:49:29 pm »
I think the consensus is you cannot go wrong with neither but Tori is the recommendation.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2021, 08:05:47 pm »
Thanks to all...will contact her as I just received a post that as of now the industry show is still a go :clap:  Will provide an "up close and personal" report  shortly afterwards if we are able to get together...   

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2021, 12:05:43 am »
Thanks to all...will contact her as I just received a post that as of now the industry show is still a go :clap:  Will provide an "up close and personal" report  shortly afterwards if we are able to get together...

You will not be disappointed with your choice at all. Tori is incredible woman on top of being a fabulous sessionate.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2021, 05:02:10 am »
Tori I have sessioned with and highly recommend her as honestly I think she is underrated.
I couldn't agree more. She's got an incredibly sexy energy about her, she's a great conversationalist, and she's way more attractive than her photos. I was blown away and couldn't believe it had taken me so long to finally set up a meeting with her. Tori Nyx is a 10/10 for me.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 01:09:42 pm »
FemFlex...a real voice from the past :wow:  Actually, I just received a confirmation from Tori last night and am getting ready to email her back as this "seals the deal"!!!  Hope you are well and I wish you a very Happy New Year :letsparty:

Or at least "spike" our Geritol... ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tori Nyx or MJ the Dominator - Las Vegas???

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View