Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579403 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 01:56:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What's the most you've ever been allowed to do in a session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What's the most you've ever been allowed to do in a session?  (Read 11269 times)

Offline hulka28

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
What's the most you've ever been allowed to do in a session?
« on: November 30, 2013, 12:53:49 am »
Has a FFB ever let you do any borderline sexual acts in a session? Such as, give you a hand job,
let you masturbate in front of them, masturbated themselves in front of you etc.

I've never done sessions, but from what I've heard never gets past muscle worship and full nudity.

Any exceptions?

ahillel

Re: Whats the most you've ever been allowed to do in a session?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 07:51:07 am »
Well, i actaully sessioned only once so my experience is not large, but from what i've read on the profiles of the girls I think most wrestling girls wont accept any kind of sexual act. And sometimes wont accept even to fight with you. only to hit or humiliate you and you alone. On the other hand I think most muscle admirition girls do offer hj included in price, otherwise customers wont 'feel good' after the session. it's a physiological matter. In my case she said that clearly it's included even without me asking for it at all. Other sexual acts are not common, and therefor i guess it depends on both customer and girl being open minded. But in most of the times dont expect to get more than a hj.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 12:17:27 pm »
You can search the Private Sessions & Reviews section for the thread on "Wrestlers that offer extras" by clicking the word "Subject" at the top of these threads. (Under where it says "Pages, 1,2,3.") That will order the posts alphabetically. There's lots of other information in this section if you have time to search for it,  but please remember that this is a public forum, easily linked to google searches, and session women could be embarrassed if their names were linked to any sexual exchanges. It is a good idea to be discreet about this type of inquiry.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 01:23:19 pm »
Has a FFB ever let you do any borderline sexual acts in a session? Such as, give you a hand job,
let you masturbate in front of them, masturbated themselves in front of you etc.

I've never done sessions, but from what I've heard never gets past muscle worship and full nudity.

Any exceptions?

Many, but as they say, Your Mileage May Vary. Show up on time, polite, clean, funny and, if she finds you a little cute, things might get wilder than you expect.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 07:32:00 pm »
My first session ever was with Debra d Andrea, was very young and didn't know what to expect and after a lot of good lift and carry I was surprised with a hj, I think if I would've asked for more she would and the other times I saw her she did more...  I won't do a session with anyone anymore unless they can do a Bjerknes with a lift or maybe even a hj with a lift... 

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 02:54:07 pm »

Does fucking a sessionette in the ass count?   :woot:

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 03:21:09 pm »
No but her ear is a good place to start.

AlanaSnow

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 12:23:26 am »
i think all women have their limits/rules, but if you are upfront about what you are wanting and search you can find someone who will fill your needs. i usually get contacted with a vague email. i always ask for them to be very specific and we, together, can determine what will be done in a session. good luck on finding what you are looking for!!  XOXO

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 01:49:05 pm »
These days you can ask directly.
You can be sure that you are not the first to ask her.
Be polite and you'll get a polite answer with the ladies limit.
HJ is almost a standart also topless is common.
After that it's more rare but as said before you can ask for everything.

Yahooserious

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 12:18:25 pm »
You can search the Private Sessions & Reviews section for the thread on "Wrestlers that offer extras" by clicking the word "Subject" at the top of these threads. (Under where it says "Pages, 1,2,3.") That will order the posts alphabetically. There's lots of other information in this section if you have time to search for it,  but please remember that this is a public forum, easily linked to google searches, and session women could be embarrassed if their names were linked to any sexual exchanges. It is a good idea to be discreet about this type of inquiry.

Do you have a link to that thread? For whatever reason there is no search option for me on this forum.

tonyjungle

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2014, 02:50:42 pm »
Under the "most unusual," I have two separate instances that I had with the same session lady a decade ago.

The first one is... grooming. Literally shaving the lady "down there." Of course I had seen the lady a few times, did role play, scissors, body worship, no full service, but she gave me that "honor" and I very carefully complied. I was very nervous since she was always demanding. I have never done that before or since. It was quite intimate and resulted in a very erotic, but not FS, ending.

And, one other time in role play session the same muscle "Mistress" called me her property and the discussion of "marking" me began - spanking, branding, and then she mentioned me receiving a golden shower. I'm not a fan but said nothing since I thought all of it was just role play talk. She called it, "Marking my property with my golden essence." Nothing happened.

The subject came up on the phone, again in passing, after the session. Months later at our next meeting in the middle of heavy role play, battered by scissors and completely aroused. She says, "I have to pee. Follow me."  I did and she orders me into the my room's large bathroom. I was on a business trip and it was an upscale hotel with a separate shower stall and a very large tub. She quickly removes my gym shorts and tosses it, tells me to lie down in the tub and quickly removes her thong, towers above me with each foot on each side of the tub and begins "marking" me from the middle of my chest to my upper thighs, up and down. When finished she said, "take a shower and get back inside for more training." Dazed at what happened, since I never had a golden shower before, I quickly showered, toweled off and she was smiling in a lounge chair wearing only her bra. I was then ordered to pleasure her and, only after she was satisfied, pleasure myself in her presence as she posed me and said a lot of erotic junk. I never thought such an activity would be so erotic.

I had a lot more sessions since but never experienced either one since. And no, won't say who the lady is. But if you are polite, considerate, see someone more than once, something clicks and you never know what will happen. In a good way, that is.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 11:34:30 pm »

Do you have a link to that thread? For whatever reason there is no search option for me on this forum.

No, I don't have a link to that thread.  There is no search function without Premium Membership.  Follow the instructions:  Clicking "Subject/Started By" at the top of these threads will order the subjects alphabetically.  Using the alphabet, search for "W": It is near the end.  The thread was called "Wrestlers that offer extras."  It is very time consuming to search this way, and I don't care to do it for you.  Happy hunting.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 12:42:53 am »
I have never had a golden shower but I did have something quite similar to it. A fbb was humping me with her clit and she squirted  large amounts of vaginal fluid all over me. The warm fluid was quite a turn-on I must admit.

Offline nycred

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 02:38:09 am »

Does fucking a sessionette in the ass count?   :woot:

I second that motion.  Actually Jonas, u and I may have hit the same starfish if my memory serves correctly.

JBoy1948

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 06:13:08 am »
Some will do FS.  There are some such accounts on the erotic review.  Just search under Very Muscular.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What's the most you've ever been allowed to do in a session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View