Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575044 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 06:39:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Please do not book a session with ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Please do not book a session with ?  (Read 10774 times)

lolu

Re: please do not book a session with ?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013, 06:35:59 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's 50! Why would u bother even trying?

Why not try? Some of the most renowned bodybuilders featured in this forum are 50 and over. I don't think a lot of these guys would object to booking a session if they could: Colette Guimond, Lynn McCrossin, Annie Rivieccio, Trudy Ireland, Carmella Cureton, Yvette Bova, Maryse Manios,Michelle Brent, and Kris Clark are all over 50 and still look good. I may be wrong but I believe all the names listed, except Annie and Michelle, are still doing sessions. There may be more.

I have seen 1 on that list and the one I would see doesnt do them.  The rest fuck no.

I for one would not refuse to pursue a session simply because the lady is 50. I am curious, nujerz84, whether your decision is based solely on age or the quality of the session.

Looking at list again I seen two on the list and while i got FS wouldnt see them again.. As for your question to put it honestly those women are unattractive (being nice).  If I thought they look good age doesnt matter but to me most of the ladies that were listed are busted.

who r the ones that gave u fs?   does anyone know if colette guimond gives fs?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013, 06:35:59 pm »

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 07:06:04 pm »
I asked her once and got a big NO but it was on an email and befor we meet.
I didn't meet her in the end and by many posts here not a big loss.

gotribebob

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 01:26:55 pm »
I kind of feel bad for Milady, had a session with her  a couple years ago and had a great time. Looked fabulous, generous with her time, well over an hour. No phone calls at all. Friendly. Talking smack with that wonderful accent. I was looking for more of fantasy holds type "wrestling", not competitive, though she seemed pretty damn strong. Sexy scissors and BB, but didn't ask about FS. Even did some muscle worship (that I usually am not that in to!). If I was in her area would love to see her again. Maybe our personalities just hit that day!

liftncarryfan

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 05:06:05 am »
My worst was with Lora O.  Her physique was deflated and she wasnt very strong when i saw her.    I was bummed that she couldnt put me down in armwrestling.  I weigh 160lbs and a not a lifter.   After struggling to finish me over for a few minutes she gave up.  which she said a prior injury to her forearm prevents her from being good at armwrestling.   I understand that the way she described it sounds like she needs to have Tommy John surgery.  I was hoping she could do some lift and carries with me like she did in the old L&C video she did with Renee ONeil back many blue moons ago.    Guess maybe my expectations were way too high that may have contributed to the letdown.

Anyway i am NOT saying avoid her but be prepared she is very opinionated about other competitors  and the industry in general.       

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2013, 05:50:47 am »
Surprised to see Tommi on the list.  I've never heard anyone complain about their session, except that she might need to get some more skills.  On a personal level people only have good things to say.

UK_Fan

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 12:41:44 pm »
My worst was with Lora O.  Her physique was deflated and she wasnt very strong when i saw her.    I was bummed that she couldnt put me down in armwrestling.  I weigh 160lbs and a not a lifter.   After struggling to finish me over for a few minutes she gave up.  which she said a prior injury to her forearm prevents her from being good at armwrestling.   I understand that the way she described it sounds like she needs to have Tommy John surgery.  I was hoping she could do some lift and carries with me like she did in the old L&C video she did with Renee ONeil back many blue moons ago.    Guess maybe my expectations were way too high that may have contributed to the letdown.

Anyway i am NOT saying avoid her but be prepared she is very opinionated about other competitors  and the industry in general.     

I had always wanted to have a session with her, but she never travels outside continental US (or at least not to the UK/Europe as far as I know).  I wouldn't be interested in wrestling, L&C etc, more in the sensual muscle worship side of things.  Do you (or anyone else) have any photos of Lora in her current (or at least reasonably recently [last year or so]) physical condition?  They are nigh on impossible to get hold of.  It would be a real shame if she was falsely trading on her physical conditioning from 5-10 years ago, given how great she looked and was regarded back then (most of us fans remember "that video" of her).  Honesty is always the best option - people get what they pay for and does wonders for both reputation, and on some occasions, prices.

UK_Fan

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 02:33:43 pm »
Add Amber Black to the list.  I've heard lots of bad things about her, that she is no longer very fit, just heavy and it's like trying to wrestle a wet blanket.

She has scammed people too including me.

:)

Wow, you manage to put your dislike of Amber in just any discussion here  ;D

Until I get my $250 back that she SCAMMED from me.....I will continue to post under this handle and use any opportunity to discredit her. 

Every punter I turn away from seeing her, is another 200-300 she is missing out on.   She might be doing fine now, but a lot of her business will be repeat business.  New customers are dying off, but unfortunately at this time of her career, she cannot afford that.  She is already getting older, fatter, unfitter and uglier.  She will hit ground zero in a few years and resort to smoking a lot more crack than she did in the past. 

Fucking SCAMMER!

May I ask why, if, as it seems by your comments about her appearance, you didn't think much of her to start with, why did you book a session with her in the first place?  Its not as though there's no-one else to choose from these days.  I cannot (nor won't) comment on your personal experience with this lady, but its just not worth it trying to lead some "negative campaign" of hate against her (or anyone else for that matter) for what she may (or may not) have done - in the long term, it won't do you any good from a personal perspective, nor will your own reputation in the session world, as some other providers may back out if they feel uncomfortable dealing with you.  IMO the best course of action is to be honest (without going into all the details) and succinct, take the high road and leave others to make up their own minds about the provider.  I'm sure if others have had a similar experience to you, news of this will inevitably filter through to this and other forums in due course, and such bad publicity will have had its effect without any harm being done to you, other than the loss of the money (unlikely to ever be recoverable if she's dishonest/untrustworthy, whatever you rant on about [the old adage about shouting louder achieves nothing is quite appropriate here]).  If she's bad news, she's just not worth the bother getting all worked up about - some fans unfortunately can never see anything other than the smiling woman in the photo/video clip, but that's their problem, not yours.  Best of luck.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2013, 02:36:22 pm »
Add Amber Black to the list.  I've heard lots of bad things about her, that she is no longer very fit, just heavy and it's like trying to wrestle a wet blanket.

She has scammed people too including me.

:)

Wow, you manage to put your dislike of Amber in just any discussion here  ;D

Until I get my $250 back that she SCAMMED from me.....I will continue to post under this handle and use any opportunity to discredit her. 

Every punter I turn away from seeing her, is another 200-300 she is missing out on.   She might be doing fine now, but a lot of her business will be repeat business.  New customers are dying off, but unfortunately at this time of her career, she cannot afford that.  She is already getting older, fatter, unfitter and uglier.  She will hit ground zero in a few years and resort to smoking a lot more crack than she did in the past. 

Fucking SCAMMER!

May I ask why, if, as it seems by your comments about her appearance, you didn't think much of her to start with, why did you book a session with her in the first place?  Its not as though there's no-one else to choose from these days.  I cannot (nor won't) comment on your personal experience with this lady, but its just not worth it trying to lead some "negative campaign" of hate against her (or anyone else for that matter) for what she may (or may not) have done - in the long term, it won't do you any good from a personal perspective, nor will your own reputation in the session world, as some other providers may back out if they feel uncomfortable dealing with you.  IMO the best course of action is to be honest (without going into all the details) and succinct, take the high road and leave others to make up their own minds about the provider.  I'm sure if others have had a similar experience to you, news of this will inevitably filter through to this and other forums in due course, and such bad publicity will have had its effect without any harm being done to you, other than the loss of the money (unlikely to ever be recoverable if she's dishonest/untrustworthy, whatever you rant on about [the old adage about shouting louder achieves nothing is quite appropriate here]).  If she's bad news, she's just not worth the bother getting all worked up about - some fans unfortunately can never see anything other than the smiling woman in the photo/video clip, but that's their problem, not yours.  Best of luck.

Well said...for a guy supposedly trying to arrange sessions for Australia, he's damaging that reputation with this vendetta. Losing money to sessionettes comes with the territory.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 03:11:26 pm »
Actually, I would not let AmberScammer's comments prevent me from seeing Amber as every accusation has to be judged it's own merits.  In fact when it comes to deposits, because I had a bad experience, I thrown have caution to the wind and when the lady requests it, I enter into a bit more email conversation expressing my concerns due my bad experience to see if I get a good vibe and make a decision then.

It makes no sense for the women to scam the men, and thanks to forums such as this, the word would spread very quickly and they would simply deprive themselves of future earnings and most importantly create an environment of distrust that would ruin things for a lot of session women who are very honest.

Offline Juvi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2013, 04:28:51 pm »
Actually, I would not let AmberScammer's comments prevent me from seeing Amber as every accusation has to be judged it's own merits.  In fact when it comes to deposits, because I had a bad experience, I thrown have caution to the wind and when the lady requests it, I enter into a bit more email conversation expressing my concerns due my bad experience to see if I get a good vibe and make a decision then.

It makes no sense for the women to scam the men, and thanks to forums such as this, the word would spread very quickly and they would simply deprive themselves of future earnings and most importantly create an environment of distrust that would ruin things for a lot of session women who are very honest.

For women travelling the request of a deposit is (unfortunately) often necessary, unless meeting regulars. I remember a few years back Mutiny posting that during a long US tour she made there were many last minute cancellations or no shows. Since women will have to pay for travelling and lodging it´s a considerable financial risk if guys screw on them.
This obviously doesn´t justify not refunding if the woman can´t provide the session, but it´s just as obvious that a guy can´t claim a refund in case he has to cancel the session.

j635746

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2013, 05:16:41 pm »
Juvi, deposits have become the norm because of the large number of late cancellations and no shows.  So it is almost expected that a women will ask for a deposit when travelling.  I agree if the woman has taken a deposit and has to cancel, then it is important to do the right thing immediately and return the deposit.

And I think that it goes without saying, that if us men can cancel after paying a deposit, we should expect to lose that deposit.  Some women told me that depending on when someone cancels, they have refunded the deposit if they are able to fill the time slot.  But they have done it on an individual basis and not the norm.

liftncarryfan

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2013, 06:56:44 pm »

I had always wanted to have a session with her, but she never travels outside continental US (or at least not to the UK/Europe as far as I know).  I wouldn't be interested in wrestling, L&C etc, more in the sensual muscle worship side of things.  Do you (or anyone else) have any photos of Lora in her current (or at least reasonably recently [last year or so]) physical condition?  They are nigh on impossible to get hold of.  It would be a real shame if she was falsely trading on her physical conditioning from 5-10 years ago, given how great she looked and was regarded back then (most of us fans remember "that video" of her).  Honesty is always the best option - people get what they pay for and does wonders for both reputation, and on some occasions, prices.

Sorry didnt get any pics of Lora during my session. Sometimes i do but not that time.  She wasnt in terrble shape but definitely NOT like her peak as you sai 5-10 years ago.  Seems as though she basically travels to the same 3 or 4 places and that is it.  I saw her in Vegas during an Olympia weekend.

Offline myopter686

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Please do not book a session with ?
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2021, 11:03:00 pm »
I'm in agreement with Lauren Powers.  My only bad session. 

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2021, 06:40:12 am »
Colette Guimond

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2021, 09:26:38 am »
Lauren Powers

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Please do not book a session with ?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View