Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575047 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 07:07:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Knockouts by chokes or scissors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Knockouts by chokes or scissors  (Read 60691 times)

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Knockouts by chokes or scissors
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2019, 01:49:19 pm »
When I had a session with Fabi I grabbed hold of her panties and janked them off. She made it easier by keeping her legs together and pointing her toes. At the time I thought it was fine, but now I think she cooperated to avoid having them damaged or have the fabric halfway down trapping her legs somewhat. She took hold of my arms and wrapped her legs around my neck in a figure four. She flexed her legs and I must have passed out instantly. When I came to she took me in a camel clutch holding me by the chin. She then bend her arms so that my neck was between her big fake breasts. When my hands went for hers she twisted my neck and told me to put my hands on her breasts. She then squeezed her breasts against my neck. She let up as soon as soon as I became lightheaded and my hands slipped off. She repeated this a couple of times. I couldn't believe it. I was being strangled by her breasts. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2019, 01:49:19 pm »

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Gia Primo
Kelli Provacteur/Ashley Starr
Skylar Rene
Mia Annabella

are the ladies who have ko’d me via scissors or choke holds

Offline HarleyKG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness & Wrestling
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2021, 04:21:59 am »
Had Malibu choke me out via RNC.  She knows how to do it properly and we did it twice.  Great experience.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Knockouts by chokes or scissors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View