Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574250 Posts in 72871 Topics by 28738 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 06:21:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Knockouts by chokes or scissors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Knockouts by chokes or scissors  (Read 60659 times)

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
Re: Knockouts by chokes or scissors
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 11:16:39 pm »
For those who've had the pleasure, and the courage (at least once), to come close to the unbelievable power of these "FBB/karate black belt" arms ... it's just a reminder.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 11:16:39 pm »

weak4legs

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2012, 11:32:00 pm »
Fez:
Tommi put me out with a triangle choke and I went out pretty quickly. I am sure she could have knocked me out a few more times but I tapped. The triangle was pretty painless but her rear naked choke hurt and I tapped to the pain, not because of the fear of going out. As for knockouts, tommi is great, as for looks, she is great, as for the overall session, just above average.

I always find triangles too painful... It feels like my head is going to explode, like pressure is just building and building.   I well applied RNC is painless...There should only be pressure on the sides of your neck, not on your trachea which is what leads to the pain.

-Weak4Legs

weak4legs

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2012, 11:32:44 pm »
Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Adding one to my list:
Ginger Martin via RNC

spanky101

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 06:02:54 pm »
Kordelia Devonshire, twice.  Pure heaven.

anthonysmith

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 07:26:57 pm »
Devon D'Amo: http://wb270.com/ind/devonGA.htm

Malibu: http://wb270.com/ind/malibu.htm

Kris Clark / Clarkflex: http://wb270.com/ind/clarkflex.htm

All three had their strengths and weaknesses.

Devon is definitely not a FBB but choked me out several times (sleeper).

Kris is so damn muscular her chokes were painful. I barely went out with her because I'd tap from the pain. (I'd still do her again though!)

Malibu did the best job, as far as pure power without causing very unsexy pain.

Grapluc

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2012, 04:22:23 pm »
I've read a lot of enthusiastic comments about Kordelia Devonshire's knockouts, what does make them so special ?

purvisbread

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2012, 05:24:06 pm »
Devon D'Amo: http://wb270.com/ind/devonGA.htm

Malibu: http://wb270.com/ind/malibu.htm

Kris Clark / Clarkflex: http://wb270.com/ind/clarkflex.htm

All three had their strengths and weaknesses.

Devon is definitely not a FBB but choked me out several times (sleeper).

Kris is so damn muscular her chokes were painful. I barely went out with her because I'd tap from the pain. (I'd still do her again though!)

Malibu did the best job, as far as pure power without causing very unsexy pain.

I can vouch for Malibu.  She is very skilled at the sleeper avoiding putting the pressure across the front of the throat but simply squeezing her biceps bringing her elbow together and she knows how to let it up as soon as you go out so the nap is very brief and she moves onto the next hold.

Chip101

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2014, 05:11:42 am »
I've read a lot of enthusiastic comments about Kordelia Devonshire's knockouts, what does make them so special ?

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Kordelia, but from what I have heard is that she is one of the few that puts you in a deep sleep. With most ko's the man is out for less than 3 seconds. But I guess hers are very good.

Offline bigsub1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 03:46:36 am »
I have been KO'd by Baby Blake, Wild -Kat, and Kordelia Devonshire; all by RNC. the first two were great but didn't compare to Kordelia. She was the first to do it to me and is why I ask for it in sessions now. I didn't know she was going to do it either. It was painless and I didn't feel it coming. I went out deeply and really took some time to get my bearings back but what a rush!

I did ask Lady Milady to KO me, and she put me in a reverse scissor for it, but as the pressure cranked up I panicked and tapped out. Thought she was going to pop my head off!

Chip101

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2014, 06:29:11 am »
I dont know why but when I have requested a ko by scissor hold it never works. For some reason the pain is through the roof and I have to fight like hell not to tap but still dont go out.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2014, 02:10:54 pm »
FlameDiva in Atlanta nearly put me out with a rnc. She had me in the hold and applied the pressure so quickly and smooth I didn't realize what was happening and panicked. She released the hold quickly when she realized I was freaking out.  :wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2014, 11:12:18 am »
Chip101 it's the same for me too
User is currently banned [View]

Yahooserious

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2014, 04:58:27 pm »

What makes them special is that she holds them longer. It puts you out deeper. Most girls let go at the first sign of unconsciousness and that is usually just before you are completely out. With Kordelia you go all the way out. And yes, it is safe.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2014, 04:56:31 am »
No, it's not safe to cut off the blood supply to the brain. Passing out is what happens when your brain shuts down: It is a signal that your brain needs more blood. Brain damage can occur if the brain is starved of oxygen. If it's held for a certain amount of time, tissue wll die and the damage may be serious. Do not agree to let. someone knock you out and maintain the pressure on your carotid artery. Make sure they release the pressure the moment you lose consciousness.

Yahooserious

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2014, 05:39:01 am »
Let's get a few facts straight here. A blood choke does not "cut off" the blood supply to the brain. It substantially reduces it. Passing out is what happens when activity in the frontal lobe is shut down. The entire brain does not shut down from a choke hold. It's only the front lobe. what actually happens when someone passes out from a blood choke is that a trigger in the carotid artery recognizes the reduced blood flow to the brain and shuts down the activity in the frontal lobe so the brain can survive longer on less blood. A choke out only takes 4 to 8 seconds from start to loss of consciousness. It takes 5 full minutes of complete oxygen deprivation for brain cells to start to die from lack of oxygen. Reduced blood flow from a blood choke, even if it is held for an extra 15 to 20 seconds does not even come close to creating a full 5 minute span of complete oxygen deprivation. So it is not in any way dangerous. Gene Lebell has choked out thousands of students in Judo classes and seminars without any incidents.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Knockouts by chokes or scissors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View