Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574353 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:21:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?  (Read 22195 times)

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 10:49:25 pm »
i do remember the bbqs     and i also saw michelle ralabate and rene johns

Very jealous that you saw Rene Johns back in the day.

Offline kicked in the face by a lady bodybuilder

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 05:41:36 pm »
passed up or missed a chance with Tina Lockwood from flyer Mass Muscle Ed had sent me...still regret that one...

Offline todd22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 11:51:25 am »
Wow, would love to hear detailed accounts for the sessions with Renee Johns and Joanne Lee?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2012, 03:27:54 am »
My first real bodybuilder session was with Sally McNeil ...got her number off a KENSTAR video tape...wow that was long ago....
Also, saw Robin Parker, Cheryl Harris, Karla Nelson , Tigra ( more wrestler than BB) Joanne Lee ( FYI, Joanne Lee extremely sensual)
Tami Frazier, Kelly ( ICE ) Young, Anita Ramsey and Jasmine Johnson, I used to snail mail information about women from Robin Parker...I had saved all of those flyers from Robin but a few years ago had a flood and they were all damaged...
The one girl I missed out on and am sorry we never met was Thresa Bostick .....

fredzeppelin

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2012, 08:18:18 am »
Impressive list from a lot of you guys. Nursel Gurler? To be fly on the wall for that one!

In the 90s I had:
Hannie Van Aken (upper body was good but not great, but her legs were colossal -- her calves looked like they could
                             pulverize a man's skull)

Sharon Marvel (not in very good shape dissapointing session)

Cheryl Harris (nice, muscular body, good armwrestler)

Karla Nelson (spectacularly muscular but I actually found her towering height to be something of a turnoff)

You guys will freak out with this one -- Michelle Andrea. A brief half-hour session held after the 1996 Ms International.
She actually posed for me in a "look but don't touch" session WITH her behemoth boyfriend in the room at the time.
Pumping and preening in a stars and stripes bikini, she was in hard, tanned, contest ready shape and drop dead gorgeous. I have to admit my memories
 of the session are kind of fuzzy, as I had trouble concentrating with her massive boyfriend in the room, a fierce scowl etched on his face, obviously disgusted
by the whole affair (and I was only a scrawny 20 something kid at the time). So although it was unbeleviable to see Michelle up close and in that kind of shape,
it was all in all a much more rushed, tense session than I would have preferred. 

Last and best of all was Denise Gerard. She came to my parents Northern Virginia mansion (with mom and dad gone for the weekend to the ocean city).
Her top was concealed by a drab grey University of Maryland sweater, her legs in parachute-pant baggies. But even covered up I got a sense of her power
-- the deeply tanned face, the powerful jawline, the nonchalant gum chewing. My mouth was dry with anticipation as I led her into the house.

We chatted briefly and I gave her a quick tour of the place. She seemed pretty impressed with the sprawling mansion -- I think she came from lower
middle class part of town and had never set foot in the ultra rich suburb of Mclean, Virginia. We made are way up to the master bedroom, where she went to
change in the main bathroom, while I eased myself into the recliner in the spacious master bedroom, sipping on a glass of red wine, heart racing in anticipation
of what was to come.

About five minutes later, I heard this powerful, rythmic "thud, thud, thud" reverberate across the hardwood floors of the bedroom, as a hulking figure emerged from the bathroom. What hit me first was not the muscles, but the walk. She was undeniably feminine, but the walk was 100% masculine. An arrogant swagger -- head erect, chest puffed up, massive arms swaying by her sides, the tight, muscular glutes clenching and unclenching insolently as she powered her way past her into the room. My eyes went wide as I drank in the exagerrated v-shape of her back, the softball shaped shoulders, the dangerous flare of her triceps. Her legs were so huge and muscular they couldnt possibly belong to a woman -- a ploughhorse perhaps? Clydesdale? The contrast between the insolent swell of her muscles and her more feminine features was intoxicating: the tiny, sexy bare feet, her slender, braceleted wrists, the heavy scent of perfume mixed with tanning oil.  She brought her massive physique a foot so before me with a loud thump, as my wine soaked brain tried to come to grips with the cartoonish dimensions of the bodybuilder -- how much did she weigh? 160, 170, 200lbs? All at a petite 5'1 or so?  She was so close I could hear the sky-blue competition bikini stretch as she hit her first shot, a vigorous side chest pose. She then pivoted deftly on the ball of her foot, her agility impressive for a woman of her size,  and hit a thundering rear double biceps pose. I staggered meekly to my feet, reaching out with nothing short of reverence for the rippling shouders, then running my fingers  tenderly across the bull-like neck, the thick, protruding veins of her biceps, the broad, seemingly endless expanse of back...

The rest of the session was great, of course, but it was really the first 2-3 minutes -- the inital, nervous introduction, the anticipation as I wait in the master bedroom, the shock to the senses as she emerges tanned and ripped from the bathroom, and the powerhouse pumping and posing after that...just unforgettable. I've many sessions after that, but none that  have even come close to topping it!       

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2012, 12:31:00 pm »
You know I've kind of wondered the about how sessions are different, from now contrasted with back THEN.  Not to make you guys sound old, but contrasting from the pre-internet days when you had to rifle through magazines to today, where contacting one of these women for the most part is as easy as pointing and clicking.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2012, 03:23:36 pm »
Yeah, but back then in many ways it was more thrilling. Nowadays with the net you're just inundated with the stuff.
Back in those days, a magazine article in Flex magazine, a clunky old WPW vhs tape, a trip to a local contest, your first actual session
-- they were so damn precious. I have to admit that having spent 20 years on the scene I'm a heck a lot of more jaded these days than 
I was back then.   

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 04:03:42 pm »
Thanks khuddle for sharing Michelle Andrea story :)

Offline japiejay

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, and Powerlifting
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 05:34:09 pm »
About five minutes later, I heard this powerful, rythmic "thud, thud, thud" reverberate across the hardwood floors of the bedroom, as a hulking figure emerged from the bathroom. What hit me first was not the muscles, but the walk. She was undeniably feminine, but the walk was 100% masculine. An arrogant swagger -- head erect, chest puffed up, massive arms swaying by her sides, the tight, muscular glutes clenching and unclenching insolently as she powered her way past her into the room.

Fantastic description; when I get around to having my first session, that's exactly how I'd like it to start.  Hot stuff!  K+

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 06:03:43 pm »
I imagine with us having all of this at our fingertips, the feeling is different.  When I bought a wrestling magazine once and came across an ad for Joan Wise videos, I admit, I kept that magazine purely because of that ad and fantasized about the limited descriptions and pictures that were contained.  I figured, if I could just get to NYC, where this place was listed, then I would be golden lol.  Of course I was a lot younger back then, but it was so rarely.  Going to the bookstore and looking one way or another and quickly leafing through the copy of Women's Physique World before putting it back quickly, lol.  Nowadays, you want to see female muscle on the internet, it's a click away.

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2012, 02:43:54 am »
Khuddle..I also want to thank you for the  Michelle Andrea story...she was on my list that never happened .. . I did not mention Sharon Marvel because when I met her she was actually FAT... the other girl that I saw way back when was Christine Rocks..she worked under a dfifferent name..she was also dissapointing. The other folks are right the excitement in meeting a woman in person you have only seen pictures of, was heart thumping. now you go Shemuscle's site and he gives you a free up close  tour. Besides missing out on Thresa B... I hear that Camiie Lusko would also do select sessions with clients ...more posing and flexing then wrestle or sensual... now that is going way back

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2012, 08:23:57 pm »
To show the store clerk that I wasn't odd (and avoid the dreaded smirk or even worse, a comment), I often bought a couple of bodybuilding magazines and a couple of "generic" ones (Time, Newsweek) when WPW came in.

(Any of you go to different stores each time?)

It seems Tina is the ultimate wrestling fantasy, but nearly everyone who had a session with her reports of being disappointed with her. She sounds like she didn't like doing them and soon gave it up.

Even 20 years ago or so with Musclemag, the cost remains relatively the same: $300 per hour.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2012, 04:48:05 pm »
  After some extensive but ultimately truly worthwhile negotiations with them, I would say the earliest UTR breakthroughs I made were Vikki Cole and Florence David.
   The one that got away was Laura Bass.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline yaxenioriquen2000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2012, 03:41:49 pm »
Yes, I too recall my first session with Athena Annis in Greenwich Village. I found her by pure chance calling the number given in an ad at the end of a MuscleMag back in 1992. The answering machine went on and the unmistakeable thick NYC accent of Athena (recognized it from a WPW video!!). Recognizing her voice was almost as thrilling as the first few minutes of meeting her in her Big Apple apartment! When she emerged from her bathroom in a thong bikini with a "Da da!" (drumroll type voice), I will never forget being absolutely speechless seeing that extraordinary Italian/Greek facial beauty combined with those perfectly sculpted watermelon thighs and Brazilian like derriere. She was the perfect package. I saw her a half a dozen times after that but none were as memorable as that first session.

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2012, 06:37:36 pm »
How much i envy you 90's guys  ;D Athena, M. Ralabate, M. Andrea...

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View