Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577999 Posts in 73580 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 06:10:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FlexZee
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FlexZee  (Read 4316 times)

drivenwun

FlexZee
« on: November 29, 2007, 12:34:24 am »
Has anyone had a session with FlexZee?  I am considering a session with her and would appreciate any info/details.

thanks
nemea.meccahosting.com/~a00024e5

Forum Saradas

FlexZee
« on: November 29, 2007, 12:34:24 am »

paul0415

Re: Flexzee anyone??
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 01:44:24 am »
I have had 2 sessions with her and she is an amazing wrestler.A lot of fun, good personality and cute too!If you want to get dominated on the mat she is a good choice as she is very skilled.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 07:26:23 am »
I hope I don't mislead someone but I think I meet her a few years ago in Canada.
She had much more bodyfat then .
Very very skilled in wrestling and although I was much heavier then her she dominated me with such ease it was embarrassing.
Back then she didn't offer any sexual activity - I don't know about today.
Very nice person fun to be with .
Real power house
I wouldn't go to her again only for the reason I'm looking for more sexual oriented sessions.

naksh5

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 09:10:00 pm »
you are lucky guys
she looks awesome but it is annoying not to see her face too. I wish i could wrestle her.

Gingaa

FlexZee
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 08:38:21 am »
Is there anyone out there who has seen her lately (as in sometime this year) that would be willing to divulge some details (PM or otherwise)?

I've seen plenty of fanfare for her wrestling skills. This is all well and good, but I'm more a muscle worship guy. An older thread here seems to indicate she's good with guys like me as well. However, her advertising seems to have dropped off over the last couple years and from what I've gathered, she has a boyfriend these days. That might not matter, but it has me wondering.

And since it seems some are under the impression she is no longer in the session business, I recently got an email reply from her confirming that yes, she is.

Offline tribeca77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Flexzee retired?
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 04:45:20 am »
Does anyone know if Flexzee has stopped doing sessions?  Just looked at the wb270 site and saw she wasn't listed.

Would be a sad day if that was the case.....

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Flexzee retired?
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 01:59:58 pm »
I visited the Midwest two months ago , I had two sessions during my visits.
I sent her several emails which she never responded to, I also had a number which has been disconnected
You are right , she was wonderful provider...and will be missed
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tribeca77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 03:19:21 pm »
Tragedy, really.  There should be a ceremony where they retire her wrestling singlet - maybe we can find a stadium (or more appropriately, a hotel room) to hang it from the rafters.

Since we're all forced to live vicariously at this stage, how were your recent sessions with Flexzee? Just wrestling?

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 02:28:19 pm »
FZ, was very accomodating when it came to the sessions, much more during the second one (which as most of you know is common) when the comfort zone is acheived. We did a little bit of play wresting and the took it to the sensual level. She is a pleasant women to speak with and the compact power house body was amazing.

xyhg2001

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 06:26:15 pm »
I had the pleasure of seeing her in her early days, and also tried and failed to reconnect some time ago. Agree with all of the above.

Offline jimmykimmel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 04:49:18 am »
+K for the pics!   :o :o :o  Wow, she is hot!  Wish I had a chance to see her.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 05:59:20 am »
This not her is it?? This lady did webcam for a while but has not been on in a long time
http://www.fitvixenz.com/index.php?_o=Model&_m=bio&model_id=14781
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Grapple Guru

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 02:42:06 am »
not her

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 06:37:43 am »
I was lucky enough to session with her twice.Everything you have heard about her is true. I have had about 20 sessions.....Cindy Huntress, Brigitta, Gabrielle Hames, Flame Dragan, Jasmin Johnson, Rene Toney......and more....All were fantastic..but Flexzee was on a different level.

The skill, power and absolute love of overpowering a male are a combination that I have never had the pleasure of seeing since.Brigitta is close, but she is not Flexzee....That girl was one of a kind.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FlexZee

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View