Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572418 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:13:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women  (Read 21375 times)

Duke69

Re: Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2017, 05:13:51 am »
Watch debra d'andrea it looks like she rides your dick straight off your body

But then look at the men that she normally gets with. They're not in good shape at all.
You might b right about that

Don't underestimate Debra. She's solid muscle and would bounce any man like a rag doll underneath her when she thrusts like that.

I won't believe it until she actually gets with a guy who can actually smash it. But she'll never do that. Why do you ask? Because majority of fbb's like her always want to show that they are the dominant 'invincible' 'superheroine' that get the scrawny and out-of-shape guys with money who don't know the difference between humping the poonani and changing a lightbulb.

She is a muscular hyper sexual woman who is not going into sessions to prove anything to guys except that she loves sensuality and sex and aims to make your fantasies  come true.  Since you have never been with her you would not know that.

Forum Saradas

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2017, 06:02:33 pm »
Many female bodybuilders have a higher-than-average sex drive, but I can only speak to my own experiences. I cannot give any sort of educated guess as to whether this is more prevalent among women who are using vs women who are not, given that there are some women who train (and use) who have LESS than average interest in sex.  Some say the hormones keep them turned on more often, while others say the hormones have them wanting to focus on other things which take time away from getting sex. 

I used to think every woman who used had a high sex drive and that's simply not true. But in the cases where they have an insatiable sex drive..... :)
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2017, 07:45:41 pm »
Absolutely!

I dated the same girl for almost five years in my early to mid twenties.

She always loved sex...no more or no less over time...but it was different as she really got into fitness and put on 20 pounds of muscle while we dated.

She was never a bodybuilder...went from 5'7" 115lbs up to almost 135 after a couple years of working out, but....

Our sex got much more intense, she really started to bring physicality into it and would stretch and flex her muscles and squeeze me tightly, her vagina developed some major muscle control as well.... It just became a much better experience for me personally... and I am the one who changed, getting hard on's just by watching her walk down the hall, or brush her teeth....that was a very good time in my life for sure!

...btw, she had been working out about 6 months pretty intensely and I was doing her doggie style; her shoulders flexed as she supported herself and these muscles...that i didn't even know she had, popped up behind her shoulders....my jaw dropped and I had never been more tunred on in my life....from then on, that was pretty much my favorite position with her, especially as she developed a bit more muscle....ha ha...old memory lane....

I am curious. What got her into fitness and building muscles in the first place?

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 03:51:36 am »
This is going to sound like a ridiculously naive question, but... can you actually bang an fbb when she's in contest shape?
Could she actually get hurt by the act? Stupid question, I know, but I've always been curious about it.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 06:28:03 pm »
This is going to sound like a ridiculously naive question, but... can you actually bang an fbb when she's in contest shape?
Could she actually get hurt by the act? Stupid question, I know, but I've always been curious about it.

There are two things two consider: an athlete close to contest is cautious about her (extra thin) skin. And some athletes drink up days before the contest , i.e. they consume seven liters of water or more per day.

Apart from that, I hear, female bodybuilders in contest shape are extra sharp ... 
User is currently banned [View]

BBenjamin

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2018, 09:11:31 pm »
Yes, very different.  It's so exciting, they love that you're so into them and they have lots of stamina!  I think the biggest difference is the confidence though!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View