Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576558 Posts in 73364 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 10:46:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  'Ruined' extraordinary body parts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 'Ruined' extraordinary body parts  (Read 2565 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
'Ruined' extraordinary body parts
« on: August 28, 2023, 12:02:22 am »
After reading a review on here today it occurred to me that I have a list of body parts I consider 'ruined for me' by various ladies over the years, meaning having seen my benchmark for them in person all other ladies seem to inevitably come up short in my instant comparison. I am using some aliases here as seems appropriate, if guys don't actually know who some ladies are and are curious feel free to pm.
Have other guys met someone for a session and think they'll never see a better set/pair of…? Shout out your ladies below.
My list:
quads: Ann-Marie Crooks
traps: Natalie Steeles
pecs: Colette Guimond
calves, hamstrings, glutes: AlphaAce (yes all 3)
waist: Ms Melissa
triceps: Musclefoxx
lats: Becca Swanson
biceps: Michelle Morrison
delts: Dominique Danger

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: 'Ruined' extraordinary body parts
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 12:30:42 pm »
Arekah Lox: her mind.

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 09:17:24 pm »
Chest - Pocahontas

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 03:16:26 am »
Biceps:  Peakprincess

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 04:58:24 am »
Glutes - Goddess Sierra, just naturally big and bubbly!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 05:00:08 am »
Body Mass - Dominique Danger

Seen Her at about 220 she is what 5'4 or so and ROCK SOLID even off season, just super rock solid!

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 10:12:38 pm »
BoyOfWinter, great idea for a thread. I tried to come up with a list for the ladies I met... but it was impossible.
CrazyCrazy, I never met the lady but damn, I agree with the body part.

To combine both posts I have a true story. My belief is that in our type of hobby, the most memorable are those with "Ruined" body parts AND the brains to use their physical attributes with intelligence and imagination (plus a bit of humor) to provide seductive power.

This is all true, a story that should be called, "Taking 'The Body' Out." It was said by a lady I sessioned wth and then had a relationship with years ago. I was introduced to her when she came to my town by a dominatrix who said she would be great in an Amazon role play/massage scene. She was 6 ft. 1 in. in heels, my height, not a bodybuilder but very fit (found out much later she did Joan Wise videos in the late '80s), ash blonde hair and tall, busty and gorgeous. Looked like a cross between Jayne Mansfield and Anita Ekberg ("La Dolce Vita"). In casual baggy clothes around the house or shopping without makeup she was considered to be an intelligent, witty and attractive next-door neighbor type. Dressed up? Devistating.

I went to her apartment to pick her up for dinner and she was, as usual, not ready just dressed in shorts and a baggy T-shirt. Sexy as anything and I wanted to take her to bed before dinner. She practically yelled, laughing, "OH NO! If that happens we'll be in there all night and miss dinner." She grinned and said, "Let's take 'The Body' out." When I asked what that meant, she said, "You'll see," and jumped into the shower. Doing her makeup and getting dressed she wanted to go to a seafood restaurant in Malibu, a casual place. So when she emerged from the bedroom she was casually elegant in cherry red Louboutin heels, form fitting jeans, a wide antique designer belt (she loved them) that accentuated her narrow waist and 44DD breasts, which were covered in a long sleeve beige sweater. Her makeup accentuated her full lips, dimples when she smiled and sparkling blue eyes. My reaction? "I'm gonna have to be your bodyguard tonight."

The eyes of the valet parking attendant, customers at the bar as we walked to our table, the head waiter, our waiter and bus boys were all on the "The Body." The guys weren't lechers by any means, but they were flustered and blown away. By the time we got our car to go back to her place, she was driving, the valet practically stumbled as he opened the car for her. As we drove away she said, "I could take 'The Body' out and dress this way anytime I want to. I just don't want that kind of attention."

'Ruined' extraordinary body parts? Yes... yes she was the sum of all those parts. And she did 'ruin' me a bit... maybe more than a bit. But I do have the memories.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2023, 01:51:56 am »

From your list, I have met; Colette, Ms Melissa, Musclefoxx.   

I haven't felt that certain great body parts ruin that part for me, since there are a lot of versions of that body part and
variety is fun.   
However, after having sessions with a wide variety of FBB's, plus figure + bikini types, you could say it tends to ruin the
average woman.     

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 05:56:56 pm »
The eyes of the valet parking attendant, customers at the bar as we walked to our table, the head waiter, our waiter and bus boys were all on "The Body." The guys weren't lechers by any means, but they were flustered and blown away. By the time we got our car to go back to her place, she was driving, the valet practically stumbled as he opened the car for her. As we drove away she said, "I could take 'The Body' out and dress this way anytime I want to. I just don't want that kind of attention."

I'm not unfamiliar with this effect, nor can I say I've derived no pleasure from taking advantage of it after sessions (and other dates) over the years. I had a thing for statuesque volleyball players long before I had reason to consider that this reaction simply follows them around, once I experienced it in person it didn't cause me to lose interest in them. It's fine to note a lady's capacity to turn down a loud room, as Arekah once called it, as a feature whose absence is accutely felt whenever you're with a member of the other 99.9% of the female population.

Offline h666666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2023, 08:31:18 pm »
I know what you mean. However, I had to realize that Andrea Shawn’s pecs are much more extraordinary than I originally thought… they are so incredibly thick and round that they are hard to parse for the brain. It sounds like BS, but it’s the truth. After it clicked, I had to revisit her pics and vids to see them for real. (What actually helped the most was a VR clip on one of the paysites.)

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 02:54:38 pm »
After reading a review on here today it occurred to me that I have a list of body parts I consider 'ruined for me' by various ladies over the years, meaning having seen my benchmark for them in person all other ladies seem to inevitably come up short in my instant comparison. I am using some aliases here as seems appropriate, if guys don't actually know who some ladies are and are curious feel free to pm.
Have other guys met someone for a session and think they'll never see a better set/pair of…? Shout out your ladies below.
My list:

Biceps:  Virosca

Delts:  MsXena

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2023, 06:14:25 pm »
Legs- Heather Armbrust

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2023, 01:42:07 pm »
At her biggest Colette Guimond’s pecs were incredible 😍. 

Also an unnamed person many years ago I went to Florida for a wedding and met up with a woman that I had been speaking to online for a while she was an amateur bodybuilder/powerlifter.  She was obsessed with working out her biceps and pecs.  We had a good evening and went back to her apartment, she was so excited to show off her pecs and biceps, since in her area she had gotten a lot of hate from the local men. 

She actually wanted to show how hard she could get them and pulled out a rubber mallet and asked me to punch her pecs and hit them with the mallet.  At first this was pretty exciting to me and I agreed but apparently she just laughed and said I was not hitting them nearly hard enough.  Eventually I work my way up to punching them pretty hard and she stated I just needed to use the mallet, I hit them and she sat there and closed her eyes and got a strange sort of enjoyment. Eventually she took the mallet and hit them so hard herself showing me what I had to do. So I took the mallet back and gave her a couple of good hits and before I knew it her eyeballs and her body showed signs of a miniature convulsion and she told me she had orgasmed from the experience. Crazy.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  'Ruined' extraordinary body parts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View