Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578980 Posts in 73798 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 06, 2024, 01:19:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gabrielle Nicander (Ginorma Butler, Gabe)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gabrielle Nicander (Ginorma Butler, Gabe)  (Read 29086 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Gabrielle Nicander
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 11:16:21 am »
Gabrielle Nicander

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Description
Stats: 5-9, 200 pounds, bicep-15, chest-38DD, waist-29, hips-38, quad-25, calf-16.25, Lifts: bench-200lbs, squats-300lbs, DB curl-40x8

Specialities: light wrestling, muscle worship and posing

Additional Information
Gabriele is a very good looking bodybuilder in the San Jose and Santa Cruz areas. current 9/03 @ 200 lb.

In addition to the specialities listed above, she is also available in the San Francisco area for double sessions with a male BB friend.

7/04:"Opened the door in a purple mini and my goodness this is a big woman! her limbs, especially her legs, are much larger than they appear in even her current photos. We were both about 200 pounds, me a little taller, but her control during wrestling was total. If she gets her legs around you, forget it. Enormous thighs, gargantuan calves. Intense muscle worship. I'm sorry I hadn't seen her earlier."

6/06: "    Gabe is a very attractive  and sexy large bodybuilder who is very shapely and thickly muscled all over.   For my tastes, she has fantastic legs and glutes.    She is very friendly, has a great sense of humor, and very accommodating.   Our session was mostly lifts and carries, muscle worship and some light wrestling.  For this session she was 200lb of rock hard muscle, but not contest shape which was fine for me.   She is extremely powerful and probably held back quite a bit with me.  "

11/07: "For those who like big, blond Amazons, they don't come any bigger, blonder or more superamazonian. She was around 200 pounds for our session, but still had a very good set of abs. She claimed her ginormous thighs were only 26 inches, but they looked (and felt) much larger, as did her arms, which she said were only 15 inches (no way). I have big hands, but grabbing her calves reminded me of trying to palm a basketball when I was 10. As she said during the session, "I'm big everywhere." She doesn't brag on websites about her strength, but all that prodigious muscle is packed with the kind of strength that allows her to dominate you effortlessly, especially if she gets you in any form of a scissor hold. At first, she seemed cold, but that's just the way her manner can come off. She definitely got into the session"

8/08: "I was stunned, to say the least, by her muscularity and sexy look. Her biceps were beautifully shaped and her remarkable legs were steel hard. Though she only used 50% of her strength, I couldn't stand any of her scissors. She was fully aware of her strength and stopped as soon as I tapped. She was very friendly. We both laugh and the session was such a pleasurable experience. "
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Gabrielle Nicander
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 11:17:12 am »
Any reviews for Gabrielle Nicander?  FS?
I Saradas

Offline sven

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 09:15:48 am »
Sessioned with her 2003.  mediocre at best.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 03:50:33 am »
Gabby is a cool girl probably one of the biggest chicks i sessioned with very strong and can be very dominant def no fs or bj but will give a release so i def recommend if u like big fbbs

benetez

Gabrielle Nycander in Dublin Ireland november 10 & 11
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 01:31:06 am »
Was thinking of booking a session with her.   
Any feedback from previous sessions with her very welcome

thanks guys

guile45

Re: Gabrielle Nycander in Dublin Ireland november 10 & 11
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 08:28:05 am »
Irish fbb fan? Good stuff , thought I was alone :)

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 01:09:25 pm »
Gabrielle Nicander :

my rates are much less if you pay me in american dollars...
my rate depends on what you desire to do with me!!
it is 400 usd for me in a thong....then, if you wish to have me nude, depending on how erotic and sensual you desire, my rate ranges from 500 to 800 usd...that is for one hour..
let me know what day and time works best for you darling!
gabethebabe
I Saradas

benetez

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2010, 04:46:13 pm »
She has cancelled this trip to Dublin.
Lack of interest.  WTF guys of dublin ???????

Offline Steel01

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2010, 09:28:36 pm »
Saw her last year in Vegas. Unbelivable strog woman. I´m 5.10 and 155 pounds and well trained body. But I was no match for her. She was taller and maybe 40 pounds havier than I . She used maybe 50 % of her power to dominate me totally. Great HJ in the end, while she chocke me.

Steel
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2010, 11:12:09 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Saw her last year in Vegas. Unbelivable strog woman. I´m 5.10 and 155 pounds and well trained body. But I was no match for her. She was taller and maybe 40 pounds havier than I . She used maybe 50 % of her power to dominate me totally. Great HJ in the end, while she chocke me.

Steel

What a way to go.

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

benetez

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2010, 10:37:14 pm »
 Exactly. thats my point.  FBBs never come to Dublin  when one of her quality lines up a visit      she has to cancel cos not enough men have the balls to book her.

Poor showing guys  :-\

HarleyKG

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2010, 10:22:25 am »
Sessioned with her recently.  Kind of a mixed bag.  She is huge, great legs, size everywhere.  But she seemed not to be that involved in the session.  She got nude, I did oral on her, she a little HJ on me, but nothing more.  Just no connection.  I'll pass next time.  But YMMV and she certainly didn't do anything rude or dishonest.

Megatron

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2010, 05:41:16 pm »
I believe she has increase her service level, all ymmv but I think she's getting freaky.

figureartist

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 08:49:39 pm »
This is all great information. Thank you. She's heading my way in December and I'm well curious. Thanks!

liftcarryfan

Gabrielle Nicander
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2010, 01:33:04 am »
I need some quick info on Gabirelle nicander ASAP.   i had a session with her like 3-4 years ago but she was very serious, boring, and a lil rude.  She did have an amazing body, strong, and HJ.  has anything changed with her?  Does she offer any BJ in her sessions?  please would like to know ASAp as she is in my area in a few days, thanks!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gabrielle Nicander (Ginorma Butler, Gabe)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View