Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578667 Posts in 73776 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 07:32:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The Warden
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Warden  (Read 1496 times)

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
The Warden
« on: December 09, 2023, 10:05:08 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nearly 6ft & 100kg...also a powerlifter & strong woman competitor, gonna be popular on the session scene!

Forum Saradas

The Warden
« on: December 09, 2023, 10:05:08 am »

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The Warden
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 10:05:30 pm »
She’s a big girl, shame she doesn’t travel

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 10:10:03 pm »
 No Scottish based sessionette or visitor there ever works. Not enough interest to support it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 02:05:15 pm »
Definitely a shame that she does not travel, I’d love to see her lifting stats.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 03:05:33 am »
Can report Warden is real, is as imposing as hoped and delivered on her promises of overpowering me with seemingly near-0 effort on her part. She has an admirably complete, powerhouse physique, and I enjoyed being forced to worship 98% of it. Trying to resist her by countering her arms proved to be no dice, and that was as close as things got. Bearing in mind her stature as a dominatrix, the vibes were more formal than in most other sessions, that being said she did keep things pretty light within those bounds. I guess I don't have much to say other than reporting that as far as the surface level, the physicality of the experience, it was second to very few. That's enough to earn top marks from me, but guys looking for more, some deeper connection, might be less satisfied.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 03:17:57 pm »
Would love to meet her if she traveled

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2024, 03:27:45 pm »
Would love to meet her if she traveled
Her feelings on the subject are quite clear. Any inquiries along this line had better come with an appealing proposal for sponsoring said trip.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 03:31:21 pm »
Can report Warden is real, is as imposing as hoped and delivered on her promises of overpowering me with seemingly near-0 effort on her part. She has an admirably complete, powerhouse physique, and I enjoyed being forced to worship 98% of it. Trying to resist her by countering her arms proved to be no dice, and that was as close as things got. Bearing in mind her stature as a dominatrix, the vibes were more formal than in most other sessions, that being said she did keep things pretty light within those bounds. I guess I don't have much to say other than reporting that as far as the surface level, the physicality of the experience, it was second to very few. That's enough to earn top marks from me, but guys looking for more, some deeper connection, might be less satisfied.

So your session was pretty much being dominated and muscle worship?  Was that what you requested or all she offered? 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2024, 04:08:12 pm »
So your session was pretty much being dominated and muscle worship?  Was that what you requested or all she offered?
My request. A lot of her dom menu would also come up in a wrestling context so we included those, there was no roleplay.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The Warden

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View