Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575448 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:07:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bringin' the Pain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bringin' the Pain  (Read 3888 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Bringin' the Pain
« on: April 05, 2020, 04:57:29 am »
Bringin' the Pain

It was my first wrestling experience.  I'd seen a few matches on TV when I was younger, but never up close and personal.  My buddy was a huge wrestling fan.  He had seen just about every match from every promotion.  He knew all the wrestlers and all their moves.  His whole family was into it.  His parents got us a couple tickets to a live show on the WWE tour about a half hour from where we lived.  Jason was going out of his mind.  And he'd been to a lot of the live shows.  But he still got just as excited for every one.  That excitement was often very contagious.   I was looking forward to it. 

The arena was huge.  I'd never been to a place like it.  It had over ten thousand seats.  The show sold out.  There was a lot of people.  A lot.  Luckily, we had as close to perfect seats as you could get.  We were just a few rows up from the ring, giving us an amazing view of everything.  Just close enough to be practically in the middle of the action, but not too close so we ended up not being able to see anything.  Pyrotechnics exploded around the stage as the first guy's entrance music began to play.  Baron Von Dee was a bad guy.  I believe the technical term was heel.  Jason gave me the rundown on all the matches before we got there, so this Baron guy was supposedly the top heel in the business right now, and was just plain great at being a total dick.  His opponent was a mystery up to this point.  Jason said they had been teasing the appearance of a new wrestler, but didn't reveal who it was.  Flames lit up around the stage before being blown out in one swoop as a sort of gothic rock music began to play.  A black wolf howled on the big entrance screen before looking directly at the audience with it's burning yellow eyes.  Smoke filled the stage as the music crescendoed and a big fireball burst into the air.  "Ariel Black" flashed across the screen in big bold flaming yellow letters.  Strange name for a guy- I assumed it would be a guy facing Baron- but it was a cool entrance.  I sure as hell wasn't expecting the person who walked out of the smoke. 

It was a woman!  She was dressed all in black of course- sort of a sexy biker look.  Torn black Daisy Dukes, a black tank, with a black leather no-sleeve vest.  A shining river of black hair flowed down her back, and eyes as yellow as the ones on the screen stared holes into Baron, who was pacing in the ring.  Oh my friggin' goodness was she beautiful.  Her deep red lipstick added the perfect pop to her pale features just upping her babe factor.  But that wasn't what made my jaw drop, as well as almost every other fan in the stadium.  This girl was absolutely jacked.  And I mean full on beast mode.  The arm swinging at her side looked as wide as my entire body!  And those legs!  They looked like they could squat the entire ring, with all the wrestlers inside it!   There was so much muscle, the barrel sized masses actually jiggled and swayed back and forth as she walked!  She was ripped.  Not just ripped, shredded to the bone.  I could see individual striations, popping in her rippling boulder shoulders as she strutted down to the ring.  She paused right in front of the ring as if sizing it up.  What she did next, made the entire stadium gasp.  She jumped.   Now I'd seen one or two guys that could jump from the floor to the ring surface, about four feet or so, which was impressive to say the least.  But Ariel didn't just jump from the floor to the ring.  She jumped up over the top of the ropes!  Let me say it again.  She jumped from the floor, all the way over the top of the ropes and landed inside the ring, nearly caving in the ring floor!  It shook the entire thing!  She had to have been at least fifteen feet in the air!  According to Jason, Baron was never rattled by anything.  But I could clearly see the color drain from his face when Ariel landed with an earth-shattering thud in front of him! 

Ariel was at least a foot shorter than Baron, but OMFG, she looked twice as wide!  As they circled each other, they finally stopped so Baron's back was facing us. With Ariel standing in front of him, there had to be a foot of bulging babe muscle bursting out on either side of Baron's body!  And Baron obviously hadn't heard of leg day.  Ariel's legs were so big, they looked like they could use his as toothpicks!  Where as Baron's had a soft curve to them with a slight bulge in the calf area, Ariel's calves, themselves, were wider than Baron's legs!  And the monstrous bulging lumps of her quads, curved outwards so far, they nearly lined up with Baron's shoulder width!  This was insane!  Well, at least I thought that was insane, until she reached out and picked Baron up over her head with one hand.  With ONE hand.  But she had to go and top it.  I saw her other hand lining up for a flex, but I wasn't prepared for what happened. 

Forum Saradas

Bringin' the Pain
« on: April 05, 2020, 04:57:29 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Bringin' the Pain
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 05:07:12 am »
Really nice, as a fan of wrestling and of using wrestling in my own stories, I enjoyed your slant on it. Ariel is a girl after my own heart, I look forward to seeing more of her. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 09:53:08 am »
Great start can’t wait for more.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 07:05:31 pm »
A bicep muscle the size of a basketball rumbled upwards, with just the simple motion of bringing her forearm up!  It was massive!  She looked over at her arm, still holding the struggling Baron over her head, and slowly closed her fingers into a fist.  With every finger that curled inwards, the basketball inched higher and higher.  By the time she had finished making a fist, the quivering dome was already touching it!  And she hadn't even flexed yet!  I was getting more excited with every passing second, practically panting like a dog.  I'd never known I was this into female muscle, but I wanted...no needed more!  A quiet chant began to build, as Ariel looked around the crowd, a gorgeous smile widening across her face. 

"Flex, flex, flex, FLEX!"  The crowd began to yell all at once. 

Ariel unleashed a flex like none other in history.  The bicep exploded upwards, blowing her fist away, a mountainous peak forming as it passed not only the top of her fist, but the top of her head!  It crested so high, it was casting a shadow over the Baron, and even part of the first row of fans!  I think my heart stopped!  The entire stadium went dead silent for the second time! But Ariel still wasn't done with her performance.  With a flick of her wrist, Baron flew up nearly twenty feet in the air and landed on her bicep with a breath stealing ooomph.  How strong was she?!  With a sly wink that I think just happened to come in my direction, though I like to think it was directed at me, she lowered the forearm of her flexed arm.  Only, the bicep didn't shrink at all!  NO WAY.  She could flex bigger?!  I leaned forward in my seat, gripping it so hard, my fingers began to hurt.  The flex that followed entered the realm of the mythic, godlike proportions.  Baron was flung off only partway into the flex, crashing down near the announcer's table and hitting his head on the bell.  No one could even remember if the bell had even rung to start the match.  All anyone could talk about after the final bell rang and Ariel strutted out of the ring and back up the entrance ramp was how big she flexed her bicep.  There were always exaggerations to every tale that was told, and no one could say for sure how big it actually was.  Truth be told, the live TV cameras somehow had a glitch at that exact moment, so they couldn't give any proof either.  And most people had followed Baron's flight through the air, not able to fully focus on the flex.  The crowd whispered among themselves as a few people helped Baron to the back.  Jason had brought some binoculars, just in case we were too far away to properly see.  I pulled them out and looked up at the room of the stadium, and gasped. 

"Jason look!" I handed him the binoculars and pointed out the spot.   

"No way.  That must've been there before.  Don't ya think?" 

I could only shrug my shoulders as I stared at the twisted, cracked beam on the ceiling of the dome roof near a hundred feet over our heads.  It wasn't until the next wrestler's music started that I was able to even start getting my mind back to reality.  But I couldn't concentrate on the show anymore.  The whole thing passed like a blur as I salivated over that smokin' muscle babe.  I replayed the scene over and over in my mind, imagining her getting bigger with every flex.  I fell backwards into my dream world so hard, that I didn't even hear the crowd anymore.  It took me several minutes before it registered that Jason was shaking my shoulder. 

"Hey man!  Earth to Devin!  If you want to get her autograph, we have to leave now!"

"What?!  Who's autograph?"

"Your dream girl dude.  Ariel!  She's signing autographs for the next fifteen minutes!"

I nearly stumbled over myself as he and I weaved our way through the crowd who were all starting to head for the exit.  We jogged past the merchandise stands to an open area in the back.  My breath immediately caught in my throat.  There she was!  She looked as beautiful as ever, just sitting there behind a table with a couple other wrestlers beside her.  I stopped short.  There was no one in her line!  How was that possible?

"Come on, man!  Get up there!  There's no one in line.  I'm gonna get my Blaze pic signed.  I'll catch up with you in a bit." 

Every step I took felt like I was wading through quicksand.  My nerves were going on over drive.  I kept wiping my sweaty hands on my pants, but they just wouldn't stop. Ariel was joking around with the wrestler beside her so she hadn't seen me yet, but I was quickly running out of time to make an escape.  Just as I was about to fully panic and run for it, she turned and spotted me.  Her eyes lit up and a that perfect pearly white smile spread across her face once more. 

"Hey there!  Come here, honey!"  She waved at me. 

I gulped, and took the final few steps. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 03:59:32 am »
Really enjoyed this last chapter, the part that I don't understand is why her line is so empty, she seemed popular enough when the crowd was chanting for her to flex. Oh well, it just means that Devin gets a chance to meet his dream woman, which is fine with me. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 12:22:07 am »
Really enjoyed this last chapter, the part that I don't understand is why her line is so empty, she seemed popular enough when the crowd was chanting for her to flex. Oh well, it just means that Devin gets a chance to meet his dream woman, which is fine with me. K+!

Thanks!  It's a simple enough explanation as to why her line is so empty which will be in the next part.   ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bringin' the Pain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View